PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Wildcats (25-0) @ Tennessee Volunteers (14-10)

JohnMax
02-17-2015, 08:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/okIe5qI.png

Thunderfan86
02-17-2015, 08:43 PM
Is this the right place for this

beastee
02-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Nobody should care about college on this board, except for peeping individual players. College ball is so bad.

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Nobody should care about college on this board, except for peeping individual players. College ball is so bad.
What have you been watching from the Hawks the past 15 years? Buncha Iso-Joe, Smoove 3s, Horford in a suit, Crawford jacking 4 pointers, and early playoff exits.

Shut that shit up and watch some good ball on ESPN

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Is this the right place for this
Watch some winners, it'll be something new for you.

KobesFinger
02-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Volunteers? Why such a shitty nickname?

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:52 PM
4 point lead for Kentucky. Refs killing any and all momentum the Wildcats get.

Thunderfan86
Watch some winners, it'll be something new for you.
Fvck outta here nikka

Cocaine80s
OP is one of Jeff's bots

UK2K
02-17-2015, 08:54 PM
4 point lead for Kentucky. Refs killing any and all momentum the Wildcats get.
Like that every road game.

"That's what you sign up for when you come here. They tell you that when you're in an in-home visit. It's going to be a sellout every night. It's going to be a gold-out or a black-out or a white-out in every arena you play in. Everyone is going to have T-shirts. That's what it is when you sign up to play here. It's good for us."

-Willie Cauley-Stein

ILLsmak
02-17-2015, 08:54 PM
kentucky gonna win. Not even worth watching.

If it's close with like 5-6 minutes to go I might turn it on, but I bet it won't be.

-Smak

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 08:58 PM
You're a Rockets fan right, UK2K? The love for Kentucky and Indy in your location had me confused for a second.

GOBB
02-17-2015, 09:30 PM
This will come down to the wire. Vols right there.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-17-2015, 09:35 PM
SEC is so garbage. Should pick up with the way LSU has been recruiting lately, but this is the worst I've seen it in a long while. Tho all of college basketball is down. What happened to UF? Good lord they are awful.

ShawkFactory
02-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Tennessee killing Kentucky in the paint :eek:

UK2K
02-17-2015, 09:40 PM
kentucky gonna win. Not even worth watching.

If it's close with like 5-6 minutes to go I might turn it on, but I bet it won't be.

-Smak

Not true. Look at the quote ^^.

There is no easy game for Kentucky. Every road game, its a sell out, White out, schools giving students the day off, LSU wrote work excuses for employees.

Its rare to see UK blow out an SEC team on the road. They blew out KU and UNC and UCLA at neutral locations. Road games in the SEC are no joke.

Kentucky gets everyone's best shot. Every night.

UK2K
02-17-2015, 09:42 PM
You're a Rockets fan right, UK2K? The love for Kentucky and Indy in your location had me confused for a second.
I grew up in Eastern KY and Louisville KY (Kentucky), then after the Marine Corps I spent a few years in Houston and started really following NBA (Rockets) cause Kentucky has no pro team.

I moved to Indy within the last year.

I've been a Kentucky fan all my life, and Rockets fan for 4+/- years.

ILLsmak
02-17-2015, 10:08 PM

There is no easy game for Kentucky. Every road game, its a sell out, White out, schools giving students the day off, LSU wrote work excuses for employees.

Its rare to see UK blow out an SEC team on the road. They blew out KU and UNC and UCLA at neutral locations. Road games in the SEC are no joke.

Easy means different things to us. haha. I'm not a Kentucky fan. The only reason I'd flip it on is to see a close game going down to the wire, and I didn't think it would happen. It didn't seem to happen, either. They just gradually got further ahead, it looked like.

I watched a UK game recently, whichever one dude hit that ridiculous at the buzzer step back J in the clutch. I was like... olord. That type of stuff is fun for me. I don't think many of the teams left are gonna challenge them. Hopefully they get rocked in the tourney.

-Smak

christian1923
02-17-2015, 10:12 PM

Yeah, in Football

beastee
02-17-2015, 10:20 PM
What have you been watching from the Hawks the past 15 years? Buncha Iso-Joe, Smoove 3s, Horford in a suit, Crawford jacking 4 pointers, and early playoff exits.

Shut that shit up and watch some good ball on ESPN
I'm a chicago Bulls fan you dork. Just because my location says Atlanta, I don't rep that team...you ever heard of moving? :facepalm

RightTwoCensor
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
What have you been watching from the Bulls the past 17 years? Buncha Iso-Rose, Derrick in a suit, Boozer attempting to play defense, Crawford jacking 4 pointers, and early playoff exits.

Shut that shit up and watch some good ball on ESPN next time Kentucky plays.