PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is an educated man . Well manner and representable

imnew09
02-18-2015, 01:37 AM
Can make metaphor and similes with Lions Wizards Mamba Vino and whatever you name it , hes got it. Well spoken man coming straight from High School. Unlike fken Leuneducated James who makes fun of peoples income and living standards. No respect at this Lebum at all.

Kobe > Leuneducated .

In before with the rape joke , that girl started it and wanted some dope thats why she made up em liesssss man

Cocaine80s
02-18-2015, 01:38 AM
too bad his fans are retarded

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 01:39 AM
no doubt, that college degree really sets them apart

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 01:40 AM
How come he never compares himself to a Tiger ?

navy
02-18-2015, 01:42 AM
How come be never compares himself to a Tiger ?
:roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 01:42 AM
too bad his fans are retarded
:lol

dazzer87
02-18-2015, 01:43 AM
In before with the rape joke , that girl started it and wanted some dope thats why she made up em liesssss man
Then why did Kome pay her off then...if he never raped her.....

imnew09
02-18-2015, 01:45 AM
How come be never compares himself to a Tiger ?

Weak and beta mentality. Lions are kings of the jungle

Alpha gon alpha

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 01:47 AM

Alpha gon alpha

Funny thing is, the opposite is true.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 01:51 AM

Alpha gon alpha

Females lions perhaps, as they, you know, provide food for the pride. But Kobe is right, without the best front court in the L (eg. Shaq, Pau, Odom: female lions in this example), he's got nothing to eat, no rangz, and in reality is nothing more than a hyena without a pack, career-wise; much like he is now. :lol

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 01:57 AM

Alpha gon alpha

yep, despite the fact, you know, they don't live in the jungle. a tiger would destroy a lion in a fight, it would be a joke.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:01 AM
yep, despite the fact, you know, they don't live in the jungle. a tiger would destroy a lion in a fight, it would be a joke.

Perhaps, but Hollinger's PER formula has lions comfortably ahead per career.

TheMilkyBarKid
02-18-2015, 02:03 AM
We get taught similes and metaphors in Australia around age 11 or 12. Is that really the hallmark of intelligence in America?
Or is op just stupid?

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:07 AM
Females lions perhaps, as they, you know, provide food for the pride. But Kobe is right, without the best front court in the L (eg. Shaq, Pau, Odom: female lions in this example), he's got nothing to eat, no rangz, and in reality is nothing more than a hyena without a pack, career-wise; much like he is now. :lol

Lionesses do provide most of the food, but it's also because the Lion's mane slows him down and he can't blend in as well. That's why Lionesses hunt, while the pride males go mark territory and fight against other rival males coming after their females. Different responsibilities

By the way, Hyenas are also more effective hunters than Lions/Lionesses.

Megabox!
02-18-2015, 02:08 AM
I'm convinced imnew09 never finished middle school

imnew09
02-18-2015, 02:09 AM
We get taught similes and metaphors in Australia around age 11 or 12. Is that really the hallmark of intelligence in America?
Or is op just stupid?

And you want to talk about intelligence? Man that Aus education must be the Leuneducated type of education:lol

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 02:11 AM
Perhaps, but Hollinger's PER formula has lions comfortably ahead per career.
Perhaps but eye test points to tigers and that's all that matters

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:14 AM
Perhaps but eye test points to tigers and that's all that matters

Fair point Moe, but regarding humans killed per year, the GOAT metric still favors lions, and as we all know, nature is about kills per attempt, Lions = True killing percentage. (TKS%)

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:23 AM
Fair point Moe, but regarding humans killed per year, the GOAT metric still favors lions, and as we all know, nature is about kills per attempt, Lions = True killing percentage. (TKS%)

@10:35 mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FSrrHfkHU

Tigers - 800 deaths per year

Lions - 500 deaths per year

Tigers would have the superior TKS%, despite having fewer numbers (fewer attempts) in the world.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:27 AM
@10:35 mark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FSrrHfkHU

Tigers - 800 deaths per year

Lions - 500 deaths per year

Tigers would have the superior TKS%, despite having fewer numbers (fewer attempts) in the world.

I stand corrected, I thought lions would win by virtue of their superior numbers, but I was wrong. Well done sir. :applause:

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 02:28 AM

That same metric suggests mosquitoes are the most dominant of all, by far. This is why I don't like stats because they don't tell the whole story. Eye test is the only way to do this. Being a boxscore watcher is silly.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:29 AM
We can't ignore the KD-level ref influence favoring tigers however. It is Hardenesque, and it's not close.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 02:32 AM
Lions also play in a way harder conference. Africa > weak ass Asia.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:33 AM
That same metric suggests mosquitoes are the most dominant of all, by far. This is why I don't like stats because they don't tell the whole story. Eye test is the only way to do this. Being a boxscore watcher is silly.

Since malaria has killed more humans that the cumulative wars of humanity, I'd have to disagree. Numbers like that are conclusive in my mind; deaths meted out by animals favor mosquitoes, and it is not close, no matter how many mid-range fade-aways tigers produce. Mosquitoes get it done when it matters. There are no style points in nature.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:34 AM

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:36 AM

But Tigers and Lions are knows hunters. Mosquitoes just inject you and then fly away like a bunch of sissies.

It's like comparing the NBA to the Euroleague. We have to look at the context of each stat, as given by which bracket each animal/insect is under.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:39 AM

I'd have to disagree.

Africa is usually hot all year. Asia spreads all over, to tropical in India to frigid cold temperatures in Siberia. Lions got a stacked pride, while the Tiger goes 1 on 5 ISO.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:40 AM
But Tigers and Lions are knows hunters. Mosquitoes just inject you and then fly away like a bunch of sissies.

It's like comparing the NBA to the Euroleague. We have to look at the context of each stat, as given by which bracket each animal/insect is under.

No! Numbers never lie. Box scores tell me all I need to know. Tigers' alleged Killer instinct doesn't mean shit, and where are my hit pockets? Mom's asleep at the wheel tonight.

LongLiveTheKing
02-18-2015, 02:41 AM
Would a tiger really win? I've never thought about this

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:42 AM
I'd have to disagree.

Africa is usually hot all year. Asia spreads all over, to tropical in India to frigid cold temperatures in Siberia. Lions got a stacked pride, while the Tiger goes 1 on 5 ISO.

That's not in argument favoring tigers. Perhaps, if they ever learned team ball, instead of chucking, random attacks, they would be more successful? :confusedshrug:

funnystuff
02-18-2015, 02:42 AM
I feel bad for Rose in your avy OP

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:44 AM

Really win ?

Tigers have historically owned Lions.

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 02:45 AM
That's a good point and really brings Wilt into question. Sure he dominated, but he was the only 500 lb tiger back then. It's easy to dominate when you're going up against a bunch if 150 lb mountain lions.

imnew09
Its Lion King . I dont hear no fken Tiger king.

Weak ass tiger only perform at circus or some

Prime_Shaq
Yes he is. His fans on the other hand :lol

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:46 AM
Really win ?

Tigers have historically owned Lions.

Pre-integration. Weak era is weak.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:51 AM
That's not in argument favoring tigers. Perhaps, if they ever learned team ball, instead of chucking, random attacks, they would be more successful? :confusedshrug:

On the contrary, they are usually very successful. Case in point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-pKsOONmXs

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Pre-integration. Weak era is weak.

But even post-integration, the only Lions that have killed Tigers are all females Tigeresses.

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 02:55 AM
But even post-integration, the only Lions that have killed Tigers are all females Tigeresses.

Front courts FTW.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 02:57 AM
I'd have to disagree.

competition in africa

leopards (pound4pound most dominant cat)
cheetahs (fastest land animal)
hyenas (kings of teamwork)
saltwater and nile crocodiles (largest terrestrial carnivores)
tons of venomous snakes
african elephants (biggest terrestrial animal)
rhinos
hippos (most dangerous mammal on the planet)

wow that's deep

competition in asia
https://lifeconfusions.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/tumbleweed-o-b8b4b727d6f5d1b61fff7be687f7970f.gif

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 03:03 AM
Legends and Moe, call me when either species can hang in Australia:

Great White Sharks;
Stonefish;
Sea Wasps;
Taipans;
Death Adders;
Australian Funnel Web Spiders;
Blue ringed Octopi;
Salt Water Crocs;
King Brown Snakes;
Tiger snake; and
Barramundi :lol

AirFederer
02-18-2015, 03:04 AM
Kobe showing off dat 624 SAT score :bowdown:

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 03:06 AM
How come he never compares himself to a Tiger ?
Because tigers arent aplha and are solo

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:07 AM
A Bengal Tiger would indeed destroy an African Lion in a fight....they're noticeably larger...Lions get the "king of the jungle" thing because 1) the mane looks like a crown and 2) They sit around and let the rest of the pride bring them food.

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 03:08 AM
Male Lion from the depths of africa would destroy any tiger

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 03:10 AM
I do agree the Serengehti is highly concentrated with wild life, but most of those can be found in Asia too. Black Bears can be found in Russia

Both species would be highly feared if they swapped places. They are top apex predators.

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 03:10 AM
A Bengal Tiger would indeed destroy an African Lion in a fight....they're noticeably larger...Lions get the "king of the jungle" thing because 1) the mane looks like a crown and 2) They sit around and let the rest of the pride bring them food.
Lions dont "sit around" and Lions are born to fight and have larger hearts than tigers,

KirbyPls
02-18-2015, 03:12 AM
I do agree the Serengehti is highly concentrated with wild life, but most of those can be found in Asia too. Black Bears can be found in Russia

Both species would be highly feared if they swapped places. They are top apex predators.

steelhead and Great Whites = GOAT animal species, and it's not close. Sturgeon, honorable mention.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 03:14 AM

1 is true. Lions do defend mark and defend their territory, though.

They actually can't effectively hunt well because of their mane.

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 03:15 AM
competition in africa

leopards (pound4pound most dominant cat)
cheetahs (fastest land animal)
hyenas (kings of teamwork)
saltwater and nile crocodiles (largest terrestrial carnivores)
tons of venomous snakes
african elephants (biggest terrestrial animal)
rhinos
hippos (most dangerous mammal on the planet)

wow that's deep

competition in asia
https://lifeconfusions.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/tumbleweed-o-b8b4b727d6f5d1b61fff7be687f7970f.gif

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 03:17 AM
steelhead and Great Whites = GOAT animal species, and it's not close. Sturgeon, honorable mention.

Orcas might be the GOAT's, to be honest. They are known to kill great whites (solo), highly intelligent (sonar communication), strong pod to attack together, and live long lives.

SugarHill
Killer whales bite great whites in half for fun. :durantunimpressed:

As for this debate, does it really matter? Lions and tigers are good for today but none of them are even remotely comparable to smilodon which was far more robust, as large in length, heavier and had impressive saber teeth. They would wipe the floor with anything today.

*endless stats and did you knows*

continue....

Badazzwriter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObyxvKn-NE
/thread

Inferno

Eye taste fivers tigers, brah. They tangle with bears and are solitary hunters....a lot more alpha than lions

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 03:18 AM
continued

*more stats*

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:20 AM
Lions dont "sit around" and Lions are born to fight and have larger hearts than tigers,
they fight more than tigers...but they don't actively hunt as much...just like kings...it wasn't meant as an insult.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObyxvKn-NE
/thread

I read about this. It was staged so the lion would win...they started off using males of both species but the tiger kept killing the Lion (note that clearly it isn't the same lion all the way through). ...so they used a female tiger.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 03:27 AM
most experts agree on tigers winning

Heavincent
02-18-2015, 03:28 AM
most experts agree on tigers winning

Only stat nerds on the Animal Planet forum believe that.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 03:29 AM
liontards are the worst :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:33 AM
I know you guys are joking but there actually ARE forums dedicated to this shit that sound pretty much like people do on here when discussing LeBron/Kobe

Graviton
02-18-2015, 03:37 AM
Tigertards and LeLion stans always bickering while the true GOAT white polar bear remains the largest, most powerful carnivore on the planet. It has no natural predators and knows no fear of humans, a true alpha in the food chain. The Lion and Tiger are just betas fighting for scraps.

Hold this L.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 03:38 AM

:coleman:

tigers >

Inferno
02-18-2015, 03:38 AM
Tigertards and LeLion stans always bickering while the true GOAT white polar bear remains the largest, most powerful carnivore on the planet. It has no natural predators and knows no fear of humans, a true alpha in the food chain. The Lion and Tiger are just betas fighting for scraps.

Hold this L.

I saw a documentary where a starving polar bear tried killing walruses as a last resort and it got absolutely wrecked doe

Heavincent
02-18-2015, 03:39 AM
Lions living rent free.

navy
02-18-2015, 03:40 AM
I saw a documentary where a starving polar bear tried killing walruses as a last resort and it got absolutely wrecked doe

Graviton
02-18-2015, 03:41 AM
Wizards Jordan don't count.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 03:42 AM
Wizards Jordan don't count.

navy
02-18-2015, 03:44 AM
There is video evidence of Wilt Chamberlain killing mountain lions and tigers. CavsFTW is buffering it now. Truly the GOAT. Not an actual goat.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:45 AM

Hold this L.

When all sizes of prey are abundant, Siberian tigers prefer to target smaller prey. There are frequent reports of Siberian tigers preying on adult moose and bears weighing over 450 kg (990 lb).[7]

No, you can keep it.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:46 AM
There is video evidence of Wilt Chamberlain killing mountain lions and tigers. CavsFTW is buffering it now. Truly the GOAT. Not an actual goat.

CavsFTW digging up cave drawings of saber tooths as we speak.

Heavincent
02-18-2015, 03:46 AM
A true challenger has arisen:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images10/DINGOLindyontheprowl.jpg

He will literally eat your children.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 03:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 03:53 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion

[QUOTE]History

In the circuses of Ancient Rome, exotic beasts were commonly pitted against each other. The contest of the lion against the tiger was a classic pairing and the betting usually favoured the tiger. A mosaic in the House of the Faun in Pompeii shows a fight between a lion and a tiger. Titus, the Roman Emperor, had Bengal tigers compelled to fight the African lions, and the tigers always beat the lions. A tiger that belonged to the King of Oude killed thirty lions, and destroyed another after being transferred to the zoological garden in London. A British officer who resided many years at Sierra Leone saw many lion and tiger fights, and the tiger usually won. At the end of the 19th century, the Gaekwad of Baroda arranged a fair fight between a Barbary lion and a Bengal tiger before an audience of thousands as the Asiatic lions were no match for the Bengal tigers.The Gaekwad favoured the lion, and as a result had to pay 37,000 rupees as the lion was mauled by the tiger.

Temperament

The lion is a highly social animal and the tiger is a solitary animal, and they have marked differences in personality. It is generally agreed that the tiger is the faster, smarter, and more ferocious of the two.

Bite force

Tigers have been shown to have higher average bite forces (such as at the canine tips) than lions. The bite force adjusted for body mass allometry (BFQ) for tiger is 127 while that for lion is 112. Tigers have a well-developed sagittal crest and coronoid processes, providing muscle attachment for their strong bite. Tigers also have exceptionally stout teeth, and the canines are the longest and biggest among all living felids, measuring from 7.5 to 10 cm (3.0 to 3.9 in) in length, and are larger and longer than those of a similar-sized lion, probably because tigers need to bring down larger preys alone than lions, which usually hunt large preys in groups.

Experts favoring tigers

- John Varty, owner of the Londolozi Reserve in South Africa, said, "People always ask me which one is bigger? If a tiger and a lion had a fight, which one would win? Well, I've seen tigers crunch up a full-grown leopard tortoise like it was nothing. And lions try, but they just don't get it right. If there's a fight, the tiger will win, every time."

- The animal rescue organisation Big Cat Rescue of Tampa, Florida answered, "While we would much prefer that people focus their thoughts on saving these magnificent animals than on who would win if a lion and tiger fight, the power of these two largest cats seems to raise this question in people's minds. While it would depend on the size, age, and aggressiveness of the specific animals involved, generally tigers have a significant advantage."

- The conservation charity Save China's Tigers stated, "Recent research indicates that the tiger is indeed stronger than the lion in terms of physical strength. Lions hunt in prides, so it would be in a group and the tigers as a solitary creature so it would be on its own. A tiger is generally physically larger than a lion. Most experts would favor a Siberian and Bengal tiger over an African lion."

- National Geographic Channel's documentary The Last Lions of Asia mentioned that a Bengal tiger has a weight advantage of 50 kilograms (110 lb) over an Asiatic lion, and can kill the lion in a fight.

- Clyde Beatty the animal trainer and performer who owned several tigers, lions, hyenas, and other exoctic animals, wrote in his final book before his death of instances of Tigers fending off Lions, and admitted that Tigers are probably better fighters. He cited many accounts of skiirmishes; "Rex, a royal bengal tiger, was the most dependable cat i have ever trained. he went to greater lengths to avoid a fight than any other lion or tiger i have known. when the issue was forced upon him and there was no escape from a battle, he fought like a demon and usually won." and "my sumatran tiger Chester once fought off seven lions before a crowd at Collinsville, Pennsylvania, and emerged from the scrap little the worst for wear...in the years I have been mixing the two species of cats in the ring, to feel that I can fairly cite these cases in proof of the prowess of the tiger as a fighter."

- John Smith Clarke, a British lion tamer, said in a lecture on the fight between a tiger and a lion given to the Glasgow Zoological Society while showing the actual fight on the screen, "in 100 cases out of 100 the tiger would always beat the lion. It was far more agile, it was not so clumsy in its movements, it was equally strong, it was equally armed, but it fought in a different way. The tiger very often fought rolling on its back and held the lion in its grip until it defeated him."

- Dr Craig Packer, a world renown ecologist, is the director of the Lion Research Center and co-founder of Savannahs Forever Tanzania, and a professor at the University of Minnesota

Inferno
02-18-2015, 03:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE

That's an alpha polar bear. Guess my documentary's bear was near retirement

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 03:55 AM

Hold this L.

Amur Tiger vs Polar Bear would be insane.

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 03:56 AM
GOAT = man

http://www.rangemasterprecisionarms.com/images/rifles/main/highland-stalker-hunting-rifle.jpg >

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion

I didn't even add the parts where they were both held in captivity and both fought each other by accidents, Tigers had the advantage there too.

As I already said, Tigers have historically owned Lions.

#Ether

Lionstans taking Ls left right and center. Honestly don't even think a Lion could go 2/5 against a tiger.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 03:57 AM
They do regularly kill Brown bears up to 400 kg. Male Amur Tiger vs a Male Polar would indeed be sick.

andremiller07
02-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Lions have actually always been known as soft when it comes to taking pain, they often exaggerate pain e.g. if there foot is sore.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Insane in that a polar bear would handle that ass with absolutely no problem? The size difference is vast

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 04:01 AM
#Ether

Lionstans taking Ls left right and center. Honestly don't even think a Lion could go 2/5 against a tiger.

ive read stuff that says lions have greater stamina, the tiger better fighting pose and quicker hits, lions mane prevents the tiger from choking him, in the end tiger is just too tired and lies exhausted....lion has still got energy but scared from his formidable foe uses the opportunity to flee

draw..

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9je3P-_NmU

Let's examine this video

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Insane in that a polar bear would handle that ass with absolutely no problem? The size difference is vast

I wouldn't say no problem, but he's definitely got a good chance in winning.

The heaviest Amur Tiger weighed in over 1 ton, so would Polar Bear. I would still like to think the Tiger has the better technique in a fight but the Bear probably has more strength to over power the Tiger.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:06 AM
ive read stuff that says lions have greater stamina, the tiger better fighting pose and quicker hits, lions mane prevents the tiger from choking him, in the end tiger is just too tired and lies exhausted....lion has still got energy but scared from his formidable foe uses the opportunity to flee

draw..

Yeah, I've read that too. But in the link I posted, some instances the Tiger goes right at the Lions guts and kills him instantly.

I think the best chance Lions were to defeat a Tiger(s) would be a super pride. That usually has 2-3 male lions and 8-9 females or more and a bunch of youngsters. But straight 1 on 1, Tiger usually wins it.

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:07 AM

Let's examine this video

Draw. :ohwell:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:08 AM

draw..

That video was staged...a female tiger was used....Male bengal tigers weigh 441-575 lb typically...male african lions 331 to 417 for a lion typically...that is a pretty massive size difference.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:10 AM

Let's examine this video
:eek:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:11 AM
Only way a tiger loses is if he goes hero mode against a pack of lions

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:11 AM
That video was staged...a female tiger was used....Male bengal tigers weigh 441-575 kg typically...male african lions 331 to 417 for a lion typically...that is a pretty massive size difference.
Hell, there is a youtube video of a tigress giving the 2piece to a male lion like she's Chris Childs.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:12 AM
Hell, there is a youtube video of a tigress giving the 2piece to a male lion like she's Chris Childs.

Yeah Tigers can stand on two legs and give quick jabs with both paws while the Lions have to do slow swipes with one paw at a time

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:14 AM
Only way a tiger loses is if he goes hero mode against a pack of lions

Yup, a super pride.

I doubt a Tiger will just put itself in danger against such odds, though.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:14 AM
Yup, a super pride.

I doubt a Tiger will just put itself in danger against such odds, though.

definitely, tigers are smart and efficient

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:16 AM
Asiatic Lions and bengal tigers do coexist in gir forest (in India) only place in the world...i wonder if a Liger/hybrid has ever occured naturally in the wild?

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I've read that too. But in the link I posted, some instances the Tiger goes right at the Lions guts and kills him instantly.

I think the best chance Lions were to defeat a Tiger(s) would be a super pride. That usually has 2-3 male lions and 8-9 females or more and a bunch of youngsters. But straight 1 on 1, Tiger usually wins it.

well ye, after looking at wiki history gives the nod to the tiger, in documented fights tiger is 3-0 in the finals. lion may be a good 1 through 3 quarters/reg season player..not the first king to be manhandled when it matters ...

"Although lions and tigers can be kept together in harmony in captivity,[33] conflicts between the two species in captivity ending up in fatalities have also been recorded. The most recent account of a fight in captivity happened on March 2011, where a tiger at the Ankara Zoo attacked a lion through its enclosure and killed the lion with a single paw swipe.[34] "The tiger severed the lion's jugular vein in a single stroke with its paw, leaving the animal dying in a pool of blood," officials said. At the Coney Island animal show in 1909, a male tiger killed a male lion. During the performance, a performing lion attacked a chained tiger by leaping through the air, landing on the tiger's back. Though hampered by the heavy neck chain fastened to the iron bars of the arena, the tiger was more than a match for the lion and mangled the lion to death.[35] In 1857, a 18 month old juvenile tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of an adult lion and a fearful scene ensued: the lion fought defensively and its mane saved his head and neck from being injured, but the young tiger succeeded in ripping up his stomach, and within a few minutes he was dead"

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:21 AM
Was about to post the exact same quote Jabbar. Tiger = The Real King.

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 04:21 AM
You guys are high if you think any terestial animal can fvck with an elephant.

brb rhino vs elephant

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/wiredscience/2012/01/elephant-rhino.jpg

brb hippo vs elephant

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/FJBtujXM5cQ/maxresdefault.jpg

brb croc vs elephant

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/18/article-1330891-0C201474000005DC-224_964x495.jpg

They're so big they literally have no natural predator, save humans and maybe a starving PRIDE of big cats. And even 10 or 20 lions struggle to bring down a fully grown elephant, much less one

Just look at this baby elephant, just got kicked in the face by a 10,000 lb bull elephant and it doesn't give 1 single fvck

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Animals/Baby%20elephant%20gets%20kicked%20down%20a%20bank% 20by%20an%20adult%20elephant.gif

Hell a silverback gorilla would probably wreck a tiger, much less a lion. A fully grown bull elephant is musth tears down fvcking trees man

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 04:22 AM
Was about to post the exact same quote Jabbar. Tiger = The Real King.

yes, it kinda settles it

I<3NBA
02-18-2015, 04:22 AM
This thread is ISH in a nutshell

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:24 AM
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/article103095.ece

Alpha as ****

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:24 AM
Hell a silverback gorilla would probably wreck a tiger, much less a lion

You're nuts :lol

Tigers hunt gaurs and water buffalo which are much larger and more dangerous than a gorilla. Why would you think a gorilla would do anything to a tiger? :biggums:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:25 AM
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/article103095.ece

Alpha as ****

my god :bowdown:

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 04:25 AM
You're nuts :lol

Tigers hunt gaurs and water buffalo which are much larger and more dangerous than a gorilla. Why would you think a gorilla would do anything to a tiger? :biggums:

Do you realize how strong a fully grown male silverback gorilla is? It could literally break a tigers skull in half with 1 blow. Hell this ***** ass sloth bear wrecked these Bengal Tigers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUOyryOJjEg/Th3NNyLPbDI/AAAAAAAAAqA/vYJWbcT1xRQ/s1600/tiger%2Bvs%2Bbear.PNG

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:26 AM
dat vert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4t0aeTX954

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:28 AM
Do you realize how strong a fully grown male silverback gorilla is? It could literally break a tigers skull in half with 1 blow. Hell this ***** ass sloth bear wrecked these Bengal Tigers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OUOyryOJjEg/Th3NNyLPbDI/AAAAAAAAAqA/vYJWbcT1xRQ/s1600/tiger%2Bvs%2Bbear.PNG

A tiger is bigger and more equipped for killing...

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:28 AM

stat nerds disagree

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9846695/1/

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:29 AM

tigers are larger, have much better fighting instincts (have you seen gorillas fight for dominance? they're comical and quite slow) and hunt larger and more dangerous prey than a gorilla so I don't see how a gorilla would pose any real threat to a Bengal and especially Siberian tiger

Joyner82reload
Also to end the debate of tiger vs lion

This male lion tried to rape this female white tiger. This is the result.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KyiXfax8TOI/TiqSFlNOfbI/AAAAAAAAAgw/GwVoNWK407s/s1600/Tiger%2Bvs%2BLion.jpg

Although I guess this proves Kobe is a lion.

RoundMoundOfReb
stat nerds disagree

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9846695/1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVfi3V7XQUU

Take this L Joyner

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVfi3V7XQUU

Take this L Joyner

Alpha af. :bowdown:

I do think a silervback gorilla would possibly too much for a tiger though

navy
02-18-2015, 04:31 AM
well ye, after looking at wiki history gives the nod to the tiger, in documented fights tiger is 3-0 in the finals. lion may be a good 1 through 3 quarters/reg season player..not the first king to be manhandled when it matters ...

"Although lions and tigers can be kept together in harmony in captivity,[33] conflicts between the two species in captivity ending up in fatalities have also been recorded. The most recent account of a fight in captivity happened on March 2011, where a tiger at the Ankara Zoo attacked a lion through its enclosure and killed the lion with a single paw swipe.[34] "The tiger severed the lion's jugular vein in a single stroke with its paw, leaving the animal dying in a pool of blood," officials said. At the Coney Island animal show in 1909, a male tiger killed a male lion. During the performance, a performing lion attacked a chained tiger by leaping through the air, landing on the tiger's back. Though hampered by the heavy neck chain fastened to the iron bars of the arena, the tiger was more than a match for the lion and mangled the lion to death.[35] In 1857, a 18 month old juvenile tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of an adult lion and a fearful scene ensued: the lion fought defensively and its mane saved his head and neck from being injured, but the young tiger succeeded in ripping up his stomach, and within a few minutes he was dead"
Got swept. :biggums:

imnew09
Tiger are cats AKA Pu$$Y

They aint got sh** in the jungle, but gets fked by em Lions :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://lolkitten.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/funny-cat-lolcat-vs-tiger-600x451.jpg

Inferno
NVM, looks like I was wrong. Stat nerds favor a tiger vs 2 gorillas, let alone 1...bengal tiger too, which is smaller than a siberian

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9561891/1/

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:32 AM
Also to end the debate of tiger vs lion

This male lion tried to rape this female white tiger. This is the result.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KyiXfax8TOI/TiqSFlNOfbI/AAAAAAAAAgw/GwVoNWK407s/s1600/Tiger%2Bvs%2BLion.jpg

Although I guess this proves Kobe is a lion.
:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:32 AM
Alpha af. :bowdown:

I do think a silervback gorilla would possibly too much for a tiger though
It's possible..when you're dealing with Animals that strong one blow can end it either way... Tiger is considerably bigger and faster though

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:33 AM
Tiger are cats AKA Pu$$Y

They aint got sh** in the jungle, but gets fked by em Lions :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://lolkitten.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/funny-cat-lolcat-vs-tiger-600x451.jpg

you know lions are cats, right? :biggums:

Legends66NBA7
I've listened to a video where a Leopard killed a male Gorilla.

Silverback would get killed by a much larger cat. I get an Elephant or a Rhino, but a Gorilla isn't big enough and I don't see it just going 1 on 1 with a Tiger or Lion. He would probably look to get his troop to safety and avoid a conflict. Doesn't have the notable defenses to counter a predator

Inferno
It's possible..when you're dealing with Animals that strong one blow can end it either way... Tiger is considerably bigger and faster though

Yeah, the forum link I posted above basically had the posters stating that a tigers claws and jaws in the end will harm the gorilla(s) too much...

take the L, gorilla stans :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:34 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2254596/tiger-jump-o.gif

onto an elephant. athleticism

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:35 AM
http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9381749/1/

stat nerds favor the more beta feline, a lion, against a gorilla too :eek:

Legends66NBA7

I'm dead. :oldlol:

Joyner82reload
Also I don't know if I can rely on that carnivore forum for unbiased opinions. 35% of people voted for an modern day elephant over a T-Rex :biggums:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:36 AM
Also I don't know if I can rely on that carnivore forum for unbiased opinions. 35% of people voted for an modern day elephant over a T-Rex :biggums:

:biggums:

elephants are fairly alpha, but idk about that :biggums: :biggums:

EDIT: "Elephant charges the slower unagile T-Rex and knocks the comparatively ungainly bipedal theropod over and gores it to death with its tusks. Mismatch in favour of the elephant at equal weights!"

hmmm

SugarHill
:roll: :roll: :roll:

imnew09

Lions are Kings. Fk Tigers.

Check out Lions Vertical tho, higher than Jordans

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/EpnERlsfBFc/maxresdefault.jpg

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:37 AM
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1080313/jsp/northeast/story_9012303.jsp

Another L...this time for Rhino fans...Tiger is simply too alpha. No land animal it won't kill or try to.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:37 AM

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:38 AM
Bears might be the most alpha predators though, they're favored in most matchups

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:38 AM
http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9381749/1/

stat nerds favor the more beta feline, a lion, against a gorilla too :eek:

Lions aren't beta. They really do fight the good fight when called upon. Just wouldn't beat a Tiger.

And Lion would kill a Gorilla, no doubt. If a Leopard can, a big cat would too.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:39 AM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zLcFxXwz8uE/VKYhiWH1ycI/AAAAAAAAFpU/P9ogVAG7-0o/w506-h648/Tiger%2Bjumps%2Bto%2Bcatch%2Bmeat..gif

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:41 AM
Bears might be the most alpha predators though, they're favored in most matchups

Tigers kill Brown and Black Bears.

Wonder how they would face up against Grizzlies/Polar, though. Don't think Bengals would hang, probably only Amur.

imnew09
02-18-2015, 04:42 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zLcFxXwz8uE/VKYhiWH1ycI/AAAAAAAAFpU/P9ogVAG7-0o/w506-h648/Tiger%2Bjumps%2Bto%2Bcatch%2Bmeat..gif

Weak. Gotta be fed by others. My lion picture was hunting his own meat against 2 gargantuan sharp as knives horn Bulls

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:42 AM
Bengals are not that much smaller than Amurs. IIRC Amurs just have more fat because they live in colder climates. It's not a massive size/strength difference.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:43 AM
Weak. Gotta be fed by others. My lion picture was hunting his own meat against 2 gargantuan sharp as knives horn Bulls
http://i.imgur.com/5iiUr7h.gif

This weak as well? An elephant...:bowdown:

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:45 AM
Bengals are not that much smaller than Amurs. IIRC Amurs just have more fat because they live in colder climates. It's not a massive size/strength difference.

It makes all the difference in a fight. Amur vs Bengal, no contest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9lzdQ59etI

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 04:45 AM
fvck, once u start watching animal fights on youtube its hard to stop, 50 min and counting ....:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:46 AM
fvck, once u start watching animal fights on youtube its hard to stop, 50 min and counting ....:facepalm
lmao same here

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 04:47 AM

Polar bear is probably the most alpha PREDATOR, excluding marine aquatic species of course. Obviously it would get trucked by an elephant, but elephants aren't predators.

edit: yep, looks like the consensus is that a polar bear will DOMINATE a tiger

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9832903/1/

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:48 AM
It makes all the difference in a fight. Amur vs Bengal, no contest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9lzdQ59etI

That's an isolated case though. That could just be a bigger amur and a smaller bengal. From what i've read Bengal's tend to be more aggressive...

Btw which one do you think looks better? The light skinned Amur or the darker Bengal?

imnew09
02-18-2015, 04:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5iiUr7h.gif

This weak as well? An elephant...:bowdown:

If you watched cartoon in your younging days, elephant are afraid of fken MOUSE!!!! In conclusion, elephant are weak af. Immobile fat a$$ animal

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:49 AM
yeah no good

sometimes spirals off into watching cute animals doing cute things :facepalm

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:50 AM
Polar bear is probably the most alpha PREDATOR, excluding marine aquatic species of course. Obviously it would get trucked by an elephant, but elephants aren't predators.

edit: yep, looks like the consensus is that a polar bear will DOMINATE a tiger

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9832903/1/

Definitely. I was thinking about discussing Great White Sharks vs Killer Whales, but all the documented cases have the orca trucking the shark

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:51 AM
Definitely. I was thinking about discussing Great White Sharks vs Killer Whales, but all the documented cases have the orca trucking the shark

yeah orcas are badass...really intelligent too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPge_0lea3o

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 04:52 AM
That's an isolated case though. That could just be a bigger amur and a smaller bengal. From what i've read Bengal's tend to be more aggressive...

Btw which one do you think looks better? The light skinned Amur or the darker Bengal?

Female Bengals are supposedly very aggressive, usually on the hunt or protecting their young. That gif you posted where the Tiger lunges at the Elephant is a female.

I like the light skinned Amur, but I will go with darker Bengal. Darker coating always looks nicer, IMO.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:53 AM
yeah orcas are badass...really intelligent too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPge_0lea3o

Yup. No documented attacks on humans in the wild; they know what to hunt. Only the orcas confined in SeaWorld that go insane begin to attack humans.

Joyner82reload
Holy sh** that forum is hilarious

Here is a post

A Siberian tiger, African lion, Polar bear, and Grizzly bear are working as a team, a group I like to call the Dangerous Four (D4)

They will work together and face rounds of opponents, getting harder and tougher each time. If you describe the techniques being used by the group it would make it a more interesting and better of a thread.

Please answer each round twice, once as if the D4 are not injured and fighting newly in their prime each battle. And the other as one of the group members is taken out (say which round), and they are facing the next round with injuries.

Siberian Tiger (660lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img838/8815/xtx7.png

African Lion (410lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img841/7039/2t3g.png

Grizzly Bear (800lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img843/7443/o09h.png

Polar Bear (1600lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/5841/hx4q.png

Versus

Round 1 -
20 Grey Wolves (175lbs each)

Round 2 -
6 Jaguars (250lbs each)

Round 3 -
10 Silverback Gorillas (485lbs each)

Round 4 -
Hippopotamus (8,000lbs)

Round 5 -
Elephant (14,000lbs)

Round - 6
Tyrannosaurus Rex (15,000lbs)

Select which round the D4 Team would get up to

And people are giving legitimate answers :roll:

Apparently they would all 4 get killed by the elephant at the same time

Legends66NBA7

:oldlol:

Yup, get way too caught up but you get learn something out of it.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O82Ak1bBZuU

this dude is insane smh :coleman:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:54 AM

Here is a post

A Siberian tiger, African lion, Polar bear, and Grizzly bear are working as a team, a group I like to call the Dangerous Four (D4)

They will work together and face rounds of opponents, getting harder and tougher each time. If you describe the techniques being used by the group it would make it a more interesting and better of a thread.

Please answer each round twice, once as if the D4 are not injured and fighting newly in their prime each battle. And the other as one of the group members is taken out (say which round), and they are facing the next round with injuries.

Siberian Tiger (660lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img838/8815/xtx7.png

African Lion (410lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img841/7039/2t3g.png

Grizzly Bear (800lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img843/7443/o09h.png

Polar Bear (1600lbs)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/5841/hx4q.png

Versus

Round 1 -
20 Grey Wolves (175lbs each)

Round 2 -
6 Jaguars (250lbs each)

Round 3 -
10 Silverback Gorillas (485lbs each)

Round 4 -
Hippopotamus (8,000lbs)

Round 5 -
Elephant (14,000lbs)

Round - 6
Tyrannosaurus Rex (15,000lbs)

Select which round the D4 Team would get up to

nikkas making gauntlet threads :roll: :roll: :roll:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:55 AM
Interesting matchup would be a Great White Shark vs an Orca at equal size, though. Orcas tend to be a good 5-10 feet longer usually. I still give it to an Orca due to intelligence doe, just flip the shark over

Mr. Jabbar
02-18-2015, 04:55 AM
yeah no good

sometimes spirals off into watching cute animals doing cute things :facepalm

:roll: recommended right side vids

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 04:56 AM
lmfao link? If they fight in succession i don't think they make it that far...but i'd favor them in all except the Trex....

Inferno
02-18-2015, 04:57 AM
lmfao link? If they fight in succession i don't think they make it that far...but i'd favor them in all except the Trex....

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/10077323/1/

SugarHill

That shit is silly but what are you going to discuss in such a place? It will turn into that, regardless. Besides, ish isn't any better. To people who couldn't care less about ball, this place reads like a loony bin. Hell, it still reads like a loony bin.

RoundMoundOfReb
Female Bengals are supposedly very aggressive, usually on the hunt or protecting their young. That gif you posted where the Tiger lunges at the Elephant is a female.

Is it? I'm pretty sure i remember reading it being an aggressive male bengal named Charger...

Inferno
just learned that polar bears are a good amount larger and heavier than grizzlies :eek:

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 04:58 AM
"I don't have the slightest clue about dinosaurs. So don't throw insults at me, but if all four worked together could they push the T-Rex over?"

I'm literally rolling thinking about those 4 animals simultaneously attempting to "push" a T-Rex over

Inferno
"I don't have the slightest clue about dinosaurs. So don't throw insults at me, but if all four worked together could they push the T-Rex over?"

I'm literally rolling thinking about those 4 animals simultaneously attempting to "push" a T-Rex over

:lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
Yup. No documented attacks on humans in the wild; they know what to hunt. Only the orcas confined in SeaWorld that go insane begin to attack humans.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ZkkHesyjg

Orcas have been known to save fisherman and other human castaways.

And I would have to agree, if we're counting all types of animal species as predators, Orcas have to be right there at the top, if not #1.

That combination size, speed, intelligence, and team work is probably unrivaled.

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 04:59 AM
Interesting matchup would be a Great White Shark vs an Orca at equal size, though. Orcas tend to be a good 5-10 feet longer usually. I still give it to an Orca due to intelligence doe, just flip the shark over

Orca's eat Great White's, they're way too big for a great white

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 04:59 AM
:roll: recommended right side vids
*watch video about lion
*recommend video of dude with a tiger as a pet
*check out this baby polar bear tho
*is this a raccoon chillin with a cat? check it out:biggums:
*why is this dog crying tho

next thing you know, you're wondering why it's been 2 hours :kobe:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 05:00 AM

:roll: :roll:

lmao well clearly they're smart enough to have teamed up with species they've never interacted with in their lives...who knows?

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 05:01 AM
Although these animal fights will never compare to the ultimate comparison. How many unarmed, normal sized men would it take to kill a silverback gorilla?

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 05:02 AM

sounds like when patrick from spongebob decided literally pushing the town to a new location was a good idea so they did

RoundMoundOfReb
First of all, I believe 1,600 pounds is a ludicrous weight for a polar bear; as far as I know, it even slightly exceeds the maximum recorded weights. Otherwise, the masses selected seem fair, and so I think it fair that we utilize comparable weights for the opposing species. The 20 wolves would each weigh approximately 100 lbs; perhaps they might encompass a range of weights from 70 lbs to 160 lbs, and although a standard distribution of these statistics would not yield an average of 100 lbs, let us assume that that is indeed the absolute average. Each wolf will thus be a hefty opponent; five alone would outweigh a lion, but that is easily a superfluous observation, as they needn't be as massive to defeat one (acknowledging the square-cube law and the impact of cooperative assault). About three ordinary gray wolves working in unison can dispatch a large elk or moose; although this is no testament to the ability of the animal in question, it does reveal that in a scenario where the animal is overwhelmed (as will likely be the case), the wolves might have an easy job of succeeding. A full grown Cervid might weigh more than the largest constituent of the congregation here represented; thus, it is somewhat reasonable to assume that the average of 5 individuals which would be addressing any single adversary would be sufficient. Even a polar bear can be bayed long enough to eventually die; you have little in the way of alternative to death while being hounded on all quarters and having a large dog lunging at your throat. I think that with sufficient momentum and tenacity, three wolves would be enough to stabilize a lion enough to allow for a fatal strike. This battle obviously would not take place so uniformly anyway, but I still think, as much considered as is in my power to (WAY too many variables with 24 competitors), the wolves are too competent in terms of sociability and endurance to be an easy target. A lion might tire after a few hours, while I honestly believe that a healthy pack of wolves could fight for half a day without significant resting periods (I know they can maintain a jogging pace for an entire day; that is ****ing impressive). The four lose at round one; they are large carnivores, not demigods.

lol this nicca on some LAZERUSS shit

Legends66NBA7
Is it? I'm pretty sure i remember reading it being an aggressive male bengal named Charger...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kzdu_wTM0

Full video and the guy said it's a female.

RoundMoundOfReb
Although these animal fights will never compare to the ultimate comparison. How many unarmed, normal sized men would it take to kill a silverback gorilla?
Ben Wallace and LeBron James.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 05:05 AM
It's amusing how someone can be so scientific, precise and articulate while discussing something so incredibly stupid and childish

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 05:05 AM
Gregor Clegane ....
http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/10258633/1/

:roll::roll:

Inferno
02-18-2015, 05:08 AM

:lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 05:08 AM
*watch video about lion
*recommend video of dude with a tiger as a pet
*check out this baby polar bear tho
*is this a raccoon chillin with a cat? check it out:biggums:
*why is this dog crying tho

next thing you know, you're wondering why it's been 2 hours :kobe:

Not to mention, the thread title being way different from what's going on ITT.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Gregor Clegane ....

:roll: :roll: :roll: wtf

Joyner82reload
02-18-2015, 05:17 AM
Wait...King Cobra's prey on fully grown pythons? WTF? How does that even make any sense whatsoever, the python is larger than the cobra in mass, girth, and length(strong homo). How can the cobra possibly digest the python?

Legends66NBA7
02-18-2015, 05:31 AM
Wait...King Cobra's prey on fully grown pythons? WTF? How does that even make any sense whatsoever, the python is larger than the cobra in mass, girth, and length(strong homo). How can the cobra possibly digest the python?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=usc3CPaakV4

andremiller07
02-18-2015, 05:40 AM
The Kings Cobra is ****ing massive and has one of the most potent venomous on the planet and produces a shit ton of it.

I also imagine it would be kind of hard to choke out a another snake compared to venom ripping it from the inside out.

sportjames23
02-18-2015, 06:24 AM

Lions do actually live in the jungle (in India). And lions own the **** outta tigers in battle more often than not.

sportjames23
02-18-2015, 06:26 AM

Nah, all the vids I've seen have the King Cobra eating smaller pythons. They don't **** with the larger specimens.

Trollsmasher
02-18-2015, 07:02 AM
Gregor Clegane ....

Clegane vs Utahraptor:biggums:

Jasper
02-18-2015, 12:05 PM
:yaohappy:

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 12:05 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kzdu_wTM0

Full video and the guy said it's a female.
I dont think thats more impressive than that Lioness that was getting hunted by people with rifles, the lioness looked pretty pissed and the lioness charged at the hunters while she was getting shot, :bowdown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2l8NoBPXvA

ImKobe
02-18-2015, 12:12 PM
This bores me. Is anyone up for a game of basketball?

Straight_Ballin
02-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Kobe be like: "I'm a mamba but MJ is a mongoose" :lol

Badazzwriter
02-18-2015, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PHs-kbypo
Animal Planet simulated a fight between a tiger and lion and the lion won, the mane was the difference

Trollsmasher
02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Animal Planet simulated a fight between a tiger and lion and the lion won, the mane was the difference
Animal Planet is Brian Windhorst of nature networks - opinion discarded.

Inferno
02-18-2015, 02:19 PM

Garbage simulation, tigers are the GOAT feline

Inferno
02-18-2015, 02:20 PM
Tigers win the eye test and have better stats than lions. Its a wash, Lion stans..

zoom17
02-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Rhinos and Hippos> Lions and Tigers.

riseagainst
02-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Kobe is a bad basketball player, lebron is much better.

iTare
02-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Kobe is a bad basketball player, lebron is much better.
off topic, f4ggot.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-18-2015, 08:35 PM
That simulation is such bullshit...they used an asiatic Lion....which is smaller than an african Lion...it would get absolutely steamrolled by a Bengal.

sportjames23
02-18-2015, 08:39 PM
Looks like Lion vs Tiger is the new Kobe vs Lebron at ISH. :oldlol:

r0drig0lac
02-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Animal Planet is Brian Windhorst of nature networks - opinion discarded.

imnew09
07-22-2015, 01:23 AM
BUmp

:biggums: :biggums:

LakersDaBEst
07-22-2015, 01:25 AM

:biggums: :biggums: :bowdown: