PDA

View Full Version : Afroman just commited career suicide.....

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 11:02 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=78f_1424237758

:biggums: :wtf:

L.Kizzle
02-18-2015, 11:12 AM
What career?

You Cant Ban Me
02-18-2015, 11:13 AM
here is my video response to what happen i am so upset i needed to record it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuq47Ii0UHY

PullupJay
02-18-2015, 11:28 AM
I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve. EnJoy

DonDadda59
02-18-2015, 11:28 AM
Bitch should've known better than to interrupt a Black man while he was in the middle of a guitar solo. Jimi Hendrix would've responded the same way.

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Bitch should've known better than to interrupt a Black man while he was in the middle of a guitar solo. Jimi Hendrix would've responded the same way.

well, guess he got his wish.......only black folks will see him "perform" now........

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a Blueberry pancake recipe.

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons white sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
1/2 cup of dog semen
1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.A

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve. EnJoy

:biggums:

LJJ
02-18-2015, 11:57 AM
In case you just watched the first video, the second video is much better.

Shows Afroman smacking that bitch and then continuing to play one second later. Then her boyfriend (presumably) comes on stage, apologizes to Afroman and chases after his girl.

No sympathy for anyone in the vid. Afrodude clearly overreacted, yeah she snuck up behind him to dance, no need to throw a random haymaker. Who does that girl think she is hoe-ing it up on stage? no one is there to see you hoe, get off the stage. And then the boyfriend :facepalm letting his girl get up on the stage with a musicians to hoe it up, then not doing anything and apologizing when she gets decked.

fiddy
02-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Now he's a TWO hit wonder
from LL comments section :D

L.Kizzle
02-18-2015, 12:29 PM
You could hit bitches in 1968 and no one would give a damn.

ThunderLips
02-18-2015, 12:45 PM
I would do the same thing if a 6 tried to grind up on me...

Where the beta white knights at? Come at me.

KyrieTheFuture
02-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Can something this brain dead commit suicide?

sweggeh
02-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Dude is so freakin stupid. What an idiot. Why would he do that?

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 02:04 PM
He just broke...wow

It really isn't that uncommon for girls to jump on stage and dance...not sure why that would me him THAT angry, I can only assume he was having a mental breakdown to begin with.

AlphaWolf24
02-18-2015, 02:16 PM
gonna be some nice GTFO gifs from that video...

+10 internets points for Afroman.

ItsMillerTime
02-18-2015, 02:17 PM
In 2 weeks no one will remember this and Afroman will continue to play at dive bars around the country.

fiddy
02-18-2015, 02:22 PM
Afroman was arrested Tuesday in Biloxi, Miss., for punching a female fan during his set.

The "Because I Got High" rapper was performing when a woman got on stage and approached him, TMZ reports. As a video shows, Afroman was playing guitar and without warning he turned and socked her right in the head.

Afroman Remixes 'Because I Got High' in Support of Marijuana Legalization

According to the gossip site, Afroman continued to play even after the woman hit the ground hard, bleeding and crying, until the house lights came on and the music stopped. Then security reportedly helped the woman offstage, while police took Afroman away and handcuffed him outside the venue.

The musician's rep told Billboard Afroman was surprised by the person onstage, his back was turned and he didn't see her and reacted with the punch.

"This was a completely involuntary reflex reaction to people infringing on his stage space," his rep said in a prepared statement. "It was uncharacteristic behavior that was initiated by outside uncontrolled forces."

His rep blamed a lack of security at the venue -- something included on his rider -- and noted Afroman often has trouble with fans coming onstage.

Turns out he was arrested afterwards
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6473118/afroman-arrested-for-punching-fan-onstage-mid-show

chosen_one6
02-18-2015, 02:25 PM
LMAO completely involuntary reaction? Dude turned around, looked for a second, and then delivered the hit. What an idiot...

brownmamba00
02-18-2015, 02:37 PM
bitch had it coming if you ask me...know your place don't get on stage and start grinding your ass on the old man while he's playing his instrument wtf is wrong with her.

fiddy
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
bitch had it coming if you ask me...know your place don't get on stage and start grinding your ass on the old man while he's playing his instrument wtf is wrong with her.
Its her fault no doubt, but he overreacted IMO

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 02:45 PM
The musician's rep told Billboard Afroman was surprised by the person onstage, his back was turned and he didn't see her and reacted with the punch.

"This was a completely involuntary reflex reaction to people infringing on his stage space," his rep said in a prepared statement. "It was uncharacteristic behavior that was initiated by outside uncontrolled forces."

His rep blamed a lack of security at the venue -- something included on his rider -- and noted Afroman often has trouble with fans coming onstage.

so his rep says afroman was surprised by the person onstage.......and later says Afroman often has trouble with fans coming onstage.........:rolleyes: .....taking contradiction to a new level !

Trollsmasher
02-18-2015, 02:47 PM
She sexually assaulted him. It was well within his rights to defend himself by any means possible.

gts
02-18-2015, 02:52 PM
"This was a completely involuntary reflex reaction to people infringing on his stage space," :roll: He's going to need a real good lawyer

Trollsmasher
02-18-2015, 02:58 PM
"This was a completely involuntary reflex reaction to people infringing on his stage space," :roll: He's going to need a real good lawyer
he'll just use the Dimebag defense

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-18-2015, 03:27 PM
awww sht, finally clicked the link...def wasn't expecting that.

gigantes
02-18-2015, 03:32 PM
lesson for afroman: just back up, stop playing and call for aid in removing the fan next time.

lesson for girl: don't sneak up behind someone totally immersed in their thing and brush up against them. they've been known to freak out.

L.Kizzle
02-18-2015, 03:34 PM
No one is gonna bring up race??? He only hit her because she was white. If that was some black girl twerking, this would not have happened. :ohwell:
It was in freakin Biloxi Mississippi. I think he knew his crowd that night would be white. Only come on stage when you're invited.

SugarHill
02-18-2015, 03:39 PM
yo she went flying like a Mortal Kombat uppercut

Talk about unnecessary lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-18-2015, 03:41 PM
I thought Afroman changed his stance to anti-marijuana a few years ago.

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 03:49 PM
He has checked himself into rehab...

[QUOTE]The 40-year-old rapper was caught on video as he suddenly turned around and punched her in the face , slamming her to the ground.

Speaking live to TMZ tonight, he said: "I

L.Kizzle
02-18-2015, 03:54 PM
I just hit a female - Because I got high
I punched her so hard she fell - Because I was high
Now I'm catching hell and I know why ... hey, hey
Because I got high, because I high, because I got high ... La de daa daa daa daa

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 03:56 PM
I just hit a female - Because I got high
I punched her so hard she fell - Because I was high
Now I'm catching hell and I know why ... hey, hey
Because I got high, because I high, because I got high ... La de daa daa daa daa
according to him it was because he DIDN'T get high...

"I didn

gigantes
02-18-2015, 04:13 PM
He has checked himself into rehab...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/afroman-checks-rehab-singer-blames-5186947

basically saying he was uptight because he didn't have time to get high before the show...smh
what would he be going to rehab for... "not getting high enough?"

not sure if it's like a jon jones PR statement or whether he actually has something to work on. :confusedshrug:

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 04:19 PM
what would he be going to rehab for... "not getting high enough?"

not sure if it's like a jon jones PR statement or whether he actually has something to work on. :confusedshrug:
going to rehab for marijuana...apparently he needs to smoke it to keep himself from smashing his own fans in the face

gigantes
02-18-2015, 04:32 PM
uhhhhh... okay.

kNIOKAS
02-18-2015, 04:32 PM
That was horrible, something must have been going on in his head. People just don't react to something like that in a way he did. Hope the girl is fine, he should get help...

Velocirap31
02-18-2015, 04:38 PM
He's a loser and the boyfriend bitched out. I would have lost it if someone hit my girlfriend like that.

bigkingsfan
02-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Doesn't even have money to hire security.

ROCSteady
02-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Yet another reason why ppl should smoke before creating anything

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 05:54 PM

:oldlol:

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 06:06 PM

no doubt.........how the hell you gonna get that ingredient ? .......fukk that guy and his pancakes

GOBB
02-18-2015, 06:56 PM
This was funny, had no idea this dude still did music. In fact I dont think I've ever heard the i get high song in its entirety. Song just annoyed the crap out of me. Felt like someone was making a mockery out of rap.

He's a loser and the boyfriend bitched out. I would have lost it if someone hit my girlfriend like that.

Afroman would have gave you beats by dre and I dont mean the headphones :pimp:

ItsMillerTime
02-18-2015, 06:58 PM
Fact: Afroman - Palmdale is one of the best hip hop songs of all time.

KNOW1EDGE
02-18-2015, 07:15 PM
He hasn't been relevant since about 2004 but I used to bump his sh1t.

Palmdale was my sh1t

plowking
02-18-2015, 07:25 PM
What is more disturbing is how well everyone in the crowd took it.

Dude just punched out a woman, who landed very awkwardly, and is probably very drunk. By all means she could have fell and hit herself in a way that could have killed her.

Crowd just seems completely fine with that and almost cheer it from the sounds of things.

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 07:29 PM

Dude just punched out a woman, who landed very awkwardly, and is probably very drunk. By all means she could have fell and hit herself in a way that could have killed her.

Crowd just seems completely fine with that and almost cheer it from the sounds of things.
Well they turned the lights on and ended the show...

I'm sure it was an awkward situation...everyone there are his fans, they came to see him perform and enjoy him.

Mr Exlax
02-18-2015, 08:21 PM
It's funny how you people want equal rights for everybody and when those equal rights are displayed, everybody gets mad. He's not the first performer to hit somebody crashing their stage. I don't see what he did that was so bad. I bet she doesn't get on anymore stages after this.

CavaliersFTW
02-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Not to defend punching a women here but let's be real about the boyfriend... he bitched out long before that punch, he bitched out when he let his girl get on stage like a drunk ho during a live performance everybody paid to see. Nobody wanted to see his drunk bitch up there in the first place.

DonDadda59
02-18-2015, 10:07 PM
He should counter sue her for sexual harassment.

ThePhantomCreep
02-18-2015, 10:08 PM
It's funny how you people want equal rights for everybody and when those equal rights are displayed, everybody gets mad. He's not the first performer to hit somebody crashing their stage. I don't see what he did that was so bad. I bet she doesn't get on anymore stages after this.Here comes the Angry At P.ussy crowd... :facepalm

Axl Rose, Akon, and Sebastian Bach (among many others) were arrested for attacking fans in concert. It's not something you can legally do without a damn good reason.

El Kabong
02-18-2015, 11:24 PM
Only come on stage when you're invited.
I was going to say. I know it was a massive over-reaction on his part, but doesn't everyone know this? You go up on stage uninvited and there's a good chance you're going to get hurt.

Look at that shit with Dimebag Darrell, you don't know what intentions people have when they get up there. Same as in the wrestling, if a fan goes into the ring, chances are they'll get a massive beatdown for their troubles.

Cowboy Thunder
02-19-2015, 01:33 AM
In 2 weeks no one will remember this and Afroman will continue to play at dive bars around the country.
:lol

truth.

my homeboy got him to come play at a college party at Ok St. He aint hard to book.

The Iron Sheik
02-19-2015, 02:21 AM

tomSR.
02-19-2015, 03:25 AM

true, hitting your head on something can easily kill you........this was fukked up by afro........hope he is forced to swallow poz man juice in prison ........:cheers:

oh the horror
02-19-2015, 03:42 AM
I was going to say. I know it was a massive over-reaction on his part, but doesn't everyone know this? You go up on stage uninvited and there's a good chance you're going to get hurt.

Look at that shit with Dimebag Darrell, you don't know what intentions people have when they get up there. Same as in the wrestling, if a fan goes into the ring, chances are they'll get a massive beatdown for their troubles.

This.

I understand people's reactions to this situation as I felt it was uncalled for but what if she was a nut?

pauk
02-19-2015, 04:22 AM
*plays guitar*
*BAM!*
*plays guitar*

lmao

RoundMoundOfReb
02-19-2015, 04:37 AM
Not to defend punching a women here but let's be real about the boyfriend... he bitched out long before that punch, he bitched out when he let his girl get on stage like a drunk ho during a live performance everybody paid to see. Nobody wanted to see his drunk bitch up there in the first place.
Yup.

tomSR.
02-19-2015, 04:57 AM
This.

I understand people's reactions to this situation as I felt it was uncalled for but what if she was a nut?

yes, she was about to assault him.........:eek: :eek:

L.Kizzle
02-19-2015, 05:02 AM
Also props for a brother picking up an instrument.

CP343
02-19-2015, 11:40 AM
What an idiot. I love that he will "except" full responsibility.

gigantes
02-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Here comes the Angry At P.ussy crowd... :facepalm

Axl Rose, Akon, and Sebastian Bach (among many others) were arrested for attacking fans in concert. It's not something you can legally do without a damn good reason.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/Young_Bach2.jpg

well, he always looked like a troublemaker to me.

RoseCity07
02-19-2015, 06:50 PM
I don't think he knew it was a woman. It looked really bad at first but he swung before he saw who it was. If I were him that is the story I would stick with at this point. And my god her BF is a beta fakkit. I might swing on Mike Tyson if he hit my woman like that.

L.Kizzle
02-19-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't think he knew it was a woman. It looked really bad at first but he swung before he saw who it was. If I were him that is the story I would stick with at this point. And my god her BF is a beta fakkit. I might swing on Mike Tyson if he hit my woman like that.
No you wouldn't. He could fck yo girl right in front of you and he'd make you applaud him.

CavaliersFTW
02-19-2015, 08:24 PM
BULL SHIT :roll:

nathanjizzle
02-19-2015, 11:37 PM
yeah, i heard the bf went on stage and apologized to afroman. i dont even want to watch the video being afraid it might taint my alpha blood.

gts
02-20-2015, 12:10 AM
I don't think he knew it was a woman. It looked really bad at first but he swung before he saw who it was. If I were him that is the story I would stick with at this point. And my god her BF is a beta fakkit. I might swing on Mike Tyson if he hit my woman like that.I read that was security, not her boyfriend

SugarHill
02-20-2015, 12:13 AM
No you wouldn't. He could fck yo girl right in front of you and he'd make you applaud him.

No need for two people to get knocked out

/kevin hart

L.Kizzle
02-20-2015, 12:15 AM
I read that was security, not her boyfriend
That was security .... no wonder she got up on stage. He's supposed to stop me.

Draz
02-20-2015, 12:57 AM
You'd tag team your girl with Tyson