PDA

View Full Version : Melo is low life pathetic LOSER

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Can play 30mins in All Star game but cant play for his team?

Mutha fcuka

Marchesk
02-18-2015, 01:12 PM
There's no point the rest of this season. The Knicks are in full tank mode, and Melo needs to be fresh and healthy next year. Why put more mileage on him to lose games?

longtime lurker
02-18-2015, 01:18 PM
I'd have to agree. Used to be a big Melo defender, but this is really pathetic.

Hey Yo
02-18-2015, 01:19 PM
Kobe was givin' the green light last season to comeback and play towards the end of the season but chose not to.

pathetic

Real Men Wear Green
02-18-2015, 01:21 PM
His team is tanking. Maybe playing in the ASG was a bad idea but the Knicks themselves could have wanted to have a star representative with the game in the Garden. This really shouldn't change anyone's opinion.

sd3035
02-18-2015, 01:30 PM
agreed, but he has always been

04mzwach
02-18-2015, 01:32 PM
Melo plays for himself, not the fans.

Fudge
02-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Yep. Biggest loser for a "star" in quite some time. Even ahead of LeBron. This just did it for me.

imdaman99
02-18-2015, 01:50 PM
He played in the All Star game to represent the city. I didn't agree with it but I can understand it.

There is no point in him playing the rest of the season. And I guess the only reason he didn't shut it down earlier was because he wanted to play as an All Star. The only thing that will be unacceptable is if he isn't back on time next season.

But I agree, as a Knicks fan he has never won me over. He has had a couple of great playoff games, but as a leader he leaves a lot to be desired. He should be a #2 so I hope the Knicks hit it big in the draft. I don't give a shit if his ego can't handle being a #2.

CP343
02-18-2015, 01:54 PM
There's no point the rest of this season. The Knicks are in full tank mode, and Melo needs to be fresh and healthy next year. Why put more mileage on him to lose games?

But why play the all-star game? He is just selfish.

Patrick Chewing
02-18-2015, 02:15 PM
It would be really pathetic and embarrassing for James Dolan if you host an All-Star game and no one from the home team is represented in the game. Melo had to play in this game, period.

ImKobe
02-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Pathetic for representing his city on his home court at the all-star game?

It's a lost season, he's doing his team a service by not playing

chosen_one6
02-18-2015, 02:18 PM
Lol at Melo playing in the ASG for "the city"

Get real. He played because he got a bonus for making an ASG appearance. Melo is all about the money. If he wasn't, he would have went to Chicago.

CP343
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM
It would be really pathetic and embarrassing for James Dolan if you host an All-Star game and no one from the home team is represented in the game. Melo had to play in this game, period.

He shouldn't have even been on the team.

sd3035
02-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Pathetic for representing his city on his home court at the all-star game?

It's a lost season, he's doing his team a service by not playing

Pathetic for being paid to play ball and not playing. I'm sure most people would have no problem with him giving up his salary for the games he takes off for no reason

avonbarksdale
02-18-2015, 02:30 PM
you guys are idiots

the team clearly told him to play in the all star game

ImKobe
02-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Pathetic for being paid to play ball and not playing. I'm sure most people would have no problem with him giving up his salary for the games he takes off for no reason

Why would he? He'd be playing if the guys that paid him did a better job at managing the team...

If your boss comes up to you and says "here, take work off for the rest of the year, we'll still pay you every dollar", would you not take that?

It helps the team in the future plus it gives him a chance to get to the best shape possible. Why play meaningless games and risk injury?

sd3035
02-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Why would he? He'd be playing if the guys that paid him did a better job at managing the team...

If your boss comes up to you and says "here, take work off for the rest of the year, we'll still pay you every dollar", would you not take that?

It helps the team in the future plus it gives him a chance to get to the best shape possible. Why play meaningless games and risk injury?

Well I had no idea he was ordered by management not to play. I don't follow the Knicks or Melo to be honest as they are both insignificant.

I take back my comments if it's true that he was really ordered not to play.

In that case, I agree that the organization is pathetic

ProfessorMurder
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Give me 125 million dollar contract and call me a loser any time you want.

you guys are idiots

the team clearly told him to play in the all star game
Yeah, if it wasn't in NYC he probably wouldn't have played.

avonbarksdale
02-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Give me 125 million dollar contract and call me a loser any time you want.

Yeah, if it wasn't in NYC he probably wouldn't have played.

exactly. they were hosting the game they clearly wanted to put their best player in for the fans who paid to come see him, it was a meanlingless game where he was giving 0 effort and clearly wasnt gonna get hurt, who cares

Genaro
02-18-2015, 02:53 PM
I have no problem with Melo but Knicks are openly tanking. NBA should look at this because it's getting ridiculous.

ImKobe
02-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Well I had no idea he was ordered by management not to play. I don't follow the Knicks or Melo to be honest as they are both insignificant.

I take back my comments if it's true that he was really ordered not to play.

In that case, I agree that the organization is pathetic

The organization has been pathetic for a long while now :facepalm, I hate Dolan and what they did the past 15 years because I used to love the Knicks.

It was the same thing with Kobe last season, when he was scheduled to return in Feburary but sat the season out.

kentatm
02-18-2015, 03:09 PM

this

I also don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand there is absolutely no point to Melo playing out the season. They aren't anywhere close to being a playoff team so they may as well tank. Plus, getting the surgery done now will make it far more likely he is fully ready for the start of next year.

kentatm
02-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Lol at Melo playing in the ASG for "the city"

Get real. He played because he got a bonus for making an ASG appearance. Melo is all about the money. If he wasn't, he would have went to Chicago.

He got named to the ASG a while back so I highly doubt not actually playing would have taken away any AS bonus.

dazzer87
02-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Can play 30mins in All Star game but cant play for his team?

Mutha fcuka
your bf doing the same shit?

smoovegittar
02-18-2015, 06:01 PM
Ah, once again the collective of douche bag Melo haters has a new agenda. Nothing new to see here. As far as I'm concerned, every time I read a post from some suck ass hating on Melo, I see it as a pathetic attempt to mask their desire to have him on their team.

I have no problem with all the money he's making. I've seen him grow as a player since he left Denver. His defense and rebounding has improved, he says the right things and commands respect from players who guard him. He's not a leader on the floor; neither was Ewing. He's not as well rounded as LeBron, nor is he cerebral like Duncan. Top 5 offensive player. Needs a team built around him. While everyone is crapping on NY, I'm watching Phil develop talent in the D league.

Keep hating. It just makes you look more and more stupid. :D

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:28 PM
Couldn't take L's like a real man.

What a bitchmade cvnt!