PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre road rage incident

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-18-2015, 01:45 PM
So here's the timeline

Mom and daughter are driving home when they encounter an aggressive driver.

Mom drops daughter off at home, tells her to send armed brother out to car.

Mother and son go looking for aggressive driver while son is carrying a registered firearm.

They catch up with the other driver only to lose him.

They decide to go home where the other driver meets them and a shootout occurs.

44 year old mother is dead and the suspect has not been identified.

Hard to feel sorry for anybody in this situation. http://abcnews.go.com/US/tammy-meyers-road-rage-shooting-adjusted-timeline/story?id=29046012

sweggeh
02-18-2015, 01:46 PM
Americans need guns doe.

riseagainst
02-18-2015, 01:46 PM
:biggums:

nigguhs be cray

~primetime~
02-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Was reading about this...too many missing details to get a good feel of the situation

Need to know what the "aggressive driver" did to them during their first encounter...did he put their lives in jeopardy?

alenleomessi
02-18-2015, 01:50 PM
a shame.. i hoped in some unusual scenario all 4 would have been dead.. 4 less idiots in the world

You Cant Ban Me
02-18-2015, 01:51 PM
So here's the timeline

Mom and daughter are driving home when they encounter an aggressive driver.

Mom drops daughter off at home, tells her to send armed brother out to car.

Mother and son go looking for aggressive driver while son is carrying a registered firearm.

They catch up with the other driver only to lose him.

They decide to go home where the other driver meets them and a shootout occurs.

44 year old mother is dead and the suspect has not been identified.

Hard to feel sorry for anybody in this situation. http://abcnews.go.com/US/tammy-meyers-road-rage-shooting-adjusted-timeline/story?id=29046012
http://i.imgur.com/gDQk9GQ.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/24ysm00.jpg

CP343
02-18-2015, 01:51 PM
Was reading about this...too many missing details to get a good feel of the situation

Need to know what the "aggressive driver" did to them during their first encounter...did he put their lives in jeopardy?

Even if he did, you can claim "defense" after the dangerous situation is over and they go after him in retaliation.

dazzer87
02-18-2015, 02:12 PM
white trash......

tomSR.
02-18-2015, 03:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gDQk9GQ.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/24ysm00.jpg
:lol :oldlol: :D :roll:

32jazz
02-18-2015, 06:17 PM
Even if he did, you can claim "defense" after the dangerous situation is over and they go after him in retaliation.

This. The mother & daughter had made it home safely there was NO reason to leave their home.

gts
02-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Mother is an idiot for putting her and son into the situation..
Son's a fool, tell mom to take a pill and clam down

shooter is an idiot, ruins his life ruins an entire family's life all because he's too stupid to walk away, right or wrong, we only have the daughters side of how he was driving but just drive away, there's nothing that can be proven (other than you're stupid) by making any other choice..

Don't like the way I drive, I'll show you!

only smart one in all is the daughter who stayed at home

KNOW1EDGE
02-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Retards gonna retard.

I'd like to hear the other side of the story, cuz u know this little girl is lying and covering up certain facts.

Who in their right mind goes out looking for a road rage suspect with a gun? Nobody, that's who.

Mental illness and a weak sense of self def involved here.

32jazz
02-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Mother is an idiot for putting her and son into the situation..
Son's a fool, tell mom to take a pill and clam down

Sounds as if the Mother thinks she's "Doughboy" from Boys in The Hood("Lets go check this fool").

The shooter is definitely in trouble ,but I would claim I was only trying to get the license plate of the car/driver that had come back to confront me with a gun.

They noticed me & fired shots first & I returned fire in self defense. They did return so its not unbelievable that they are the agressors.

I bet the Mother is a supporter of the Republican Sharon Angle who called for '2nd amendment solutions'.

gts
02-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Sounds as if the Mother thinks she's "Doughboy" from Boys in The Hood("Lets go check this fool").

The shooter is definitely in trouble ,but I would claim I was only trying to get the license plate of the car/driver that had come back to confront me with a gun.

They noticed me & fired shots first & I returned fire in self defense. They did return so its not unbelievable that they are the agressors.

I bet the Mother is a supporter of the Republican Sharon Angle who called for '2nd amendment solutions'.

Yeah there's no scenario where the shooter comes out of this clean... whether he got to their house before or after they arrived the fact is he showed up at their home with a gun...

highwhey
02-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Scarce details, not sure which side to take...anyone have a pic of the daughter? Her hotness will determine which side i take on this one

KNOW1EDGE
02-18-2015, 08:43 PM
The shooter is wrong no matter what IMO

But in the eyes of the law he could easily get away with this.

Let's say he's a legal gun carrier
It's not illegal for him to drive back by their house.
And if they fired first he is allowed to defend himself.

All hypothetical, and since he fled the scene and hasn't contacted police he is 100% going to get in trouble for SOMETHING, but maybe just leaving the scene of an incident or somn, maybe not manslaughter or w/e

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Scarce details, not sure which side to take...anyone have a pic of the daughter? Her hotness will determine which side i take on this one
Looks like you'll be siding with the killer.

Canelo_Griffin
02-18-2015, 11:57 PM
Reaching over and honking as a passenger is the biggest dick move you can make. Girl got her mom killed. The fact that they went home and then went predator mode with a gun voids any sympathy for the victims. And why the **** would you even tell the police that :lol

Fail all around. They played a game and lost.

sick_brah07
02-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Muricaaaa

gts
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Looks like they found the guy, lived a block away... now they just need to get him out of the house, looks like he's not coming quietly

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM
Looks like they found the guy, lived a block away... now they just need to get him out of the house, looks like he's not coming quietly
nice....thanks for the update...putting cnn on now, live coverage.

they're interviewing somebody now. so the guy they're staking out looks nothing like the sketch and doesn't drive. interesting..

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Suspect:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/textarticle_640/2015/02/19/10350541_767706219946825_27.jpg

~primetime~
02-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Suspect:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/textarticle_640/2015/02/19/10350541_767706219946825_27.jpg

:facepalm

gts
02-19-2015, 07:31 PM
nice....thanks for the update...putting cnn on now, live coverage.

they're interviewing somebody now. so the guy they're staking out looks nothing like the sketch and doesn't drive. interesting..

Different version of the story coming out now

Mom and son did not going looking for the guy, they were moving the car so it wouldn't be parked in front of their home because the guy has already threatened to kill them

When moving the car the suspect and two other friends in the car saw them and gave chase, the mom lost them but they went back to their home they were waiting for them

I'm sure the story will change again as these things usually do but if this is closer to the truth the Mom wasn't as careless as first reported

gts
02-19-2015, 07:33 PM
:facepalm

Do LV kids have some kind of uniform code :lol this guy looks like every other local teenage boy you see walking around LV...

gigantes
02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
a shame.. i hoped in some unusual scenario all 4 would have been dead.. 4 less idiots in the world
the daughter too...?

well aren't you just a blissful ray of sunshine.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-19-2015, 07:59 PM
the daughter too...?

well aren't you just a blissful ray of sunshine.
according to the original story, this whole thing started because of the daughter.

DeuceWallaces
02-19-2015, 08:01 PM
As a few noted, the details of the original story were sketchy and it appears that they were all wrong and the family was wrongfully thrown under the bus and accused of wrong-doing.

gigantes
02-19-2015, 08:04 PM
according to the original story, this whole thing started because of the daughter.
sounds like she honked a horn and the guy flipped.

this is all her fault, now...?

KNOW1EDGE
02-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Jesus. Is that really a pic of the suspect?

Might as well skip the trial and just put him in prison for life. We don't need any more Budaii's in this world.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-19-2015, 08:56 PM
sounds like she honked a horn and the guy flipped.

this is all her fault, now...?
i didn't say it was her fault.

~primetime~
02-19-2015, 09:05 PM
He should be shot in the head

gigantes
02-19-2015, 10:09 PM
i didn't say it was her fault.
so like... it's not her fault but like i want her dead at the same time, like!

bro-science or knucklehead sauce...?
(not sure at this time)

rezznor
02-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Las Vegas (CNN)Tammy Meyers and Erich Nowsch were neighbors. Their homes are walking distance from each other and from a park.

It was in that park where, according to Meyers' husband, she used to talk to the young man, where she implored him to act like an adult.

On Thursday, Nowsch was arrested, accused of killing Meyers in what has been described as a road rage incident that ended a week ago with a shooting in front of Meyers' home.

"We know this boy. I couldn't tell you this before," Robert Meyers told reporters after the arrest. "He knew where I lived. We knew how bad he was, but we didn't know it was this bad. That he'd gotten to this point, and his friends."

Nowsch, 19, faces three felony charges: murder, attempted murder and unlawful discharge of a gun from a vehicle. A Monday morning court hearing has been scheduled.

Robert Meyers said his wife tried to help Nowsch.

"My wife spent countless hours at that park consoling this boy," he said. "She was really good to him. She fed him, she gave him money. She told him to pull his pants up and to be a man. More times than I can count."

Police said they are looking for at least one more suspect, but they believe Nowsch was the shooter. Homicide Capt. Chris Tomaino told reporters that he owned registered firearms but wouldn't say how many guns or what type of weapons they were.

It was unclear Thursday night whether Nowsch had an attorney; court documents detailing his charges didn't list a lawyer.

Nowsch was taken into custody in the afternoon after a brief, tense standoff at his mother's home, which is one street over from the Meyers' house.

Police have said the shooting followed a road-rage incident that took place last week near a junior high school where Meyers gave her 15-year-old daughter a night-time driving lesson.

EXPAND IMAGE
As Meyers drove the less than half mile home, a car sped by and her daughter reached over and honked at the driver. Police said the car stopped and the driver got out to confront the Meyerses.

Robert Meyers told HLN's Nancy Grace on Thursday that the man threatened to kill his wife and daughter.

Tammy Meyers, 44, took off for home and sent her daughter inside. Lt. Ray Steiber, a Las Vegas homicide detective, said earlier this week that the daughter was asked to send her 22-year-old brother out. He brought with him a gun he owned.

Steiber said Meyers then went looking for the road rage suspect, but, according to her husband, she just wanted to keep the situation away from the house.

"She just didn't want it to come back here. She tried to get him to go somewhere else," he said.

Robert Meyers, who was out of town when his wife was shot, said the other car followed the Meyers and at some point away from the house there were gunshots.

Tammy Meyers fled home and told her son to take cover as she parked in front of the house. The car -- with three people inside, the family has said -- approached.

Meyers' son told police that they were fired upon, and he defended him and his mother. His father says he took three or four shots and found his mother mortally wounded.

The father defended the family against criticism that they should have gone into the house when mother and daughter arrived after the road rage incident.

"My son is a good boy. His mom was a good mommy," Robert Meyers said.

Standoff underway near road-rage scene
Standoff underway near road-rage scene 07:25
PLAY VIDEO
During a standoff at Nowsch's house earlier Thursday, Robert Meyers chastised reporters, whom he felt were placing blame on his loved ones.

"Are you all happy? You made my wife look like an animal ... and my son. There's the animal, a block away. Are you happy?" Robert Meyers screamed.

Police are looking for a second suspect, Tomaino, the homicide captain, said. He wouldn't say whether that person was the suspect depicted in a drawing handed out by police.

The captain said authorities were unaware until Thursday that the Meyers family knew Nowsch.

He is being held at the Clark County Detention Center.
i fvcking hate ingrates. it's my biggest pet peeve. stick a needle in him, this trash is a waste of oxygen.

Pushxx
02-20-2015, 08:40 AM
People kill people, not guns. You don't think those deranged ****ers were capable of anything else violent?

enayes
02-20-2015, 11:36 AM
"The suspect's car is described as a four-door silver or grey sedan."

From what I've read the description of the car broke this case wide open.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-20-2015, 02:15 PM
A lot of details are still sketchy. Supposedly when the mother and son went looking for this kid, they knew exactly who he was. But the police didn't know the family knew the killer until Thursday.

bdreason
02-20-2015, 03:50 PM
Something obviously missing from the story. How did the shooter know where they lived? Sounds personal to me.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Something obviously missing from the story. How did the shooter know where they lived? Sounds personal to me.
the shooter lives a few houses down from the victim. supposedly the mother treated him like one of her own.

enayes
02-20-2015, 04:05 PM
the shooter lives a few houses down from the victim. supposedly the mother treated him like one of her own.

sounds like all she did was knock on his look and lack of decision making skills every time she ran into him, i'm surprised she didn't get capped sooner

Lebron23
02-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Suspect:

Is that a real picture of the suspect?? He looks like a crack addict, and totally insane.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-20-2015, 08:30 PM
so the family knew who the killer was for a week and didn't tell the police. all the while police were on a manhunt looking for the killer.

chosen_one6
02-20-2015, 09:21 PM
This story reeks of bullshit.

Akrazotile
02-20-2015, 09:33 PM
This story reeks of bullshit.

It's more important than 9/11 doe thats fir sure