PDA

View Full Version : No games since the All-Star game

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:03 PM
So I google search and found that the NBA gave these "athletes" a full week off.

Put an asterisk on all champion title from here on out.

What a bunch of fcking pvssies this current generation of players are. :facepalm

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Correction. More than a week off, it's 8 or 9 days depending on their schedule.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/13/nba-all-star-break-extended-will-be-8-or-9-days-for-teams-this-year/

What a bunch of spoiled crybabies!!!!! NBA players = :cry:

I've never had more than 3 days off of work for the last 5 years.

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 06:08 PM
*hoping that this is a joke thread*

9erempiree
02-18-2015, 06:09 PM
First time in history, I believe, to have this many days off during the all star break.

Could it be Lebron was complaining about it.

#number6ix#
02-18-2015, 06:10 PM
To be fair McDonald's isn't as demanding on the body as nba basketball

HiphopRelated
02-18-2015, 06:12 PM
Correction. More than a week off, it's 8 or 9 days depending on their schedule.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/13/nba-all-star-break-extended-will-be-8-or-9-days-for-teams-this-year/

What a bunch of spoiled crybabies!!!!! NBA players = :cry:

I've never had more than 3 days off of work for the last 5 years.
What does your shitty job have to do with NBA players?

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:13 PM
*hoping that this is a joke thread*
I honestly just found out about this.

Finished my homework and was in the mood to watch some damn NBA basketball tonight. No fcking games! I go to my fantasy league at see score 0-0 for the whole week. Search the past few days for games, none played.

Google tells me that the NBA now are giving players 8 to 9 days off in the middle of the season.

This generation is now officially the weakest era in NBA history.

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:16 PM
First time in history, I believe, to have this many days off during the all star break.

Could it be Lebron was complaining about it.
The first suspect that came to my mind.

He has singled-handledly pvssified this generation of ballers.

What a punk ass b1tch!

ArbitraryWater
02-18-2015, 06:16 PM

Finished my homework and was in the mood to watch some damn NBA basketball tonight. No fcking games! I go to my fantasy league at see score 0-0 for the whole week. Search the past few days for games, none played.

Google tells me that the NBA now are giving players 8 to 9 days off in the middle of the season.

um, tbh I meant to hope your reaction was a joke.. I know, they start playing tommorow again.. but these guys gotta get a rest too.

82 games in the few days they have is an insane amount of sports played on your body. Nearly every superstar has been injured at least once for a month or so these last few years. As much as I love watching basketball, I don't mind the break that much.

I could also go without it, and simply cut it to 58 games (no conferences), no back to backs.

and lol at your sig

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:20 PM
AW,

I am sincerely hurt by this.

Velocirap31
02-18-2015, 06:35 PM
um, tbh I meant to hope your reaction was a joke.. I know, they start playing tommorow again.. but these guys gotta get a rest too.

82 games in the few days they have is an insane amount of sports played on your body. Nearly every superstar has been injured at least once for a month or so these last few years. As much as I love watching basketball, I don't mind the break that much.

I could also go without it, and simply cut it to 58 games (no conferences), no back to backs.

and lol at your sig

I agree with the reduction in total games, but the conferences are necessary to reduce travel time for the players and save money for the league.

Hey Yo
02-18-2015, 06:42 PM

Players who participated in All-Star weekend didn't get an 8-9 day break.

DMV2
02-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Players who participated in All-Star weekend didn't get an 8-9 day break.
All-Star game = exhibition

Not a game. You're talkin' about an exhibition!

Hey Yo
02-18-2015, 07:08 PM
All-Star game = exhibition

Not a game. You're talkin' about an exhibition!
Travel time, Media days, Saturdays skills comp., game Sunday, more media sessions, travel back home.

Like I said, those who participated didn't get 8-9 days off.

christian1923
02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
UNC @ Duke > Any regualar season NBA game. Culture yourselves tonight folks

Done_And_Done
02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
The pace is gunna pick up in a hurry after the break though. They gotta make up this time with numerous back to backs / 4 in 5 stretches...