PDA

View Full Version : A year is approaching with my verry first Islamic State thread....

9erempiree
02-19-2015, 08:29 AM
I have made many since.....and a year later and it seems like they have gotten worse and a majority of Muslims haven't came out to condemn IS and there are people on ISH that still defend them.

Let me ask, was I right one year ago?:pimp:

-or-

Was I wrong and the Islamic State have become much more peaceful?:confusedshrug:

NBAplayoffs2001
02-19-2015, 08:44 AM
I have made many since.....and a year later and it seems like they have gotten worse and a majority of Muslims haven't came out to condemn IS and there are people on ISH that still defend them.

Let me ask, was I right one year ago?:pimp:

-or-

Was I wrong and the Islamic State have become much more peaceful?:confusedshrug:

We don't defend ISIS just the Muslim population in general. I do believe we will have to get more involved as a world. Rumor has it Obama may put ground troops down to fight them. I'm still unsure if it's necessary however.

Real Men Wear Green
02-19-2015, 10:40 AM
I have made many since.....and a year later and it seems like they have gotten worse
I wouldn't think it possible for your threads to get any worse.

CP343
02-19-2015, 11:39 AM
If I tell you I'm Muslim and I condemn IS, will you shut up?

KevinNYC
02-19-2015, 11:46 AM
If I tell you I'm Muslim and I condemn IS, will you shut up?
I will convert to Islam if he shuts up.

Jailblazers7
02-19-2015, 11:48 AM
You should go to the bar to celebrate the anniversary. You could probably use a night away from your computer.