PDA

View Full Version : If the HEAT don't make something happen...

305Baller
02-19-2015, 02:11 PM
...here at the trade deadline I am going to be convinced that this current regime is incompetent. Sure, they got LeBron but that was more Wade's doing.

This team is terrible, badly coached, and full of excuses. "Oh, wait for Wade" is the rallying cry....newsflash: Wade cannot be depended on! He's never going to be healthy. If anything he is a zombie that is to be trotted out whenever he can go and should be a cherry on top to an already functioning team. Not be the main excuse to why it isnt working!!!

Get a point guard! Get a shooter!

We have an amazing defensive anchor... change the defensive scheme!!

If we don't get a point guard that is not a washed up veteran I will throw a larger fit on this site on the scale of which has never been seen.

Get it done you idiots!!

keep-itreal
02-19-2015, 02:11 PM
just fire Spoelstra. Start from there

Dengness9
02-19-2015, 02:16 PM
...here at the trade deadline I am going to be convinced that this current regime is incompetent. Sure, they got LeBron but that was more Wade's doing.

This team is terrible, badly cached, and full of excuses. "Oh, wait for Wade" is the rallying cry....newsflash: Wade cannot be depended on! He's never going to be healthy. If anything he is a zombie that is to be trotted out whenever he can go and should be a cherry on top to an already functioning team. Not be the main excuse why it isnt working!!!

If we don't get a point guard that is not a washed up veteran I will throw a larger fit on this site on the scale of which has never been seen.

Get it done you idiots!!

How many true assets does Miami have to offer though?

I understand you as a fan wanting the Heat FO to make moves to improve the team but be real. Heat got Whiteside for nothing this year. And the summer of 2010 got Miami 4 straight finals appearances.

You sound utterly ungrateful homie.

PJR
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM

I understand you as a fan wanting the Heat FO to make moves to improve the team but be real. Heat got Whiteside for nothing this year. And the summer of 2010 got Miami 4 straight finals appearances.

This. Dude is being unreasonably
ridiculous. And ungrateful.

3 NBA titles in the last 9 years. Incompetant? :facepalm

305Baller
02-19-2015, 02:19 PM

Ungrateful? This is the kind of SPOILED MENTALITY that will crush this franchise going forward. That era is over, time to move on while we still have Wade and Bosh and Whiteside. Time is ticking.

LeBron moved on, he wants more titles. I want more titles.

If we sit on our ass and stand pat we will be garbage.

Ungrateful? Hell yeah Im ungrateful.

305Baller
02-19-2015, 02:21 PM
http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/coffee.jpg

Let's talk about something important. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0)

coin24
02-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Might want to get a new coach first:oldlol:

IncarceratedBob
02-19-2015, 02:28 PM
LeBron deserves more credit for his rings, he was basically the coach and gm of the Heat those years, along with their only consistent player (also clearly the best player ont he team )

SwishSquared
02-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Miami has apparently offered two future firsts for Dragic and Suns still haven't bit. They're holding out hope that they get a young big with potential I guess. I do agree with changing schemes/coaching principles and some further roster enhancements. I think Riley wanted to throw together a team to prove to the world he could do a fast rebuild, but that wasn't the best plan imo.

To be honest though, Miami likely should have prepared to tank this season. Riley should have S&T Bosh to HOU over the summer for the NOP pick + Lin + DMo. I bet Morey would have done that deal. Move forward with cap space, two (likely) lotto picks , DMo, and Whiteside.

gts
02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Ungrateful? This is the kind of SPOILED MENTALITY that will crush this franchise going forward. That era is over, time to move on while we still have Wade and Bosh and Whiteside. Time is ticking.

LeBron moved on, he wants more titles. I want more titles.

If we sit on our ass and stand pat we will be garbage.

Ungrateful? Hell yeah Im ungrateful.

It may be time to move forward but the current CBA makes it much harder than before... if it stays in place you can expect teams to win for a few years then suck for a few years because you can't rebuild on the fly... hopefully they'll rethink this the next time around this is bargained or the big market teams flex their muscles and stop coddling the small market teams at their own expense

swagga
02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
just fire Spoelstra. Start from there

fire spo.

InfiniteBaskets
02-19-2015, 02:37 PM
2 first rounders for half a season of Goran Dragic isn't going to magically transform the Heat. Lakers still have max money waiting for Dragic once summer comes.

The Heat will have plenty of cap space in the summer of 2016, and that was the initial plan once LeBron left.

Foster5k
02-19-2015, 02:39 PM

This team is terrible, badly coached, and full of excuses. "Oh, wait for Wade" is the rallying cry....newsflash: Wade cannot be depended on! He's never going to be healthy. If anything he is a zombie that is to be trotted out whenever he can go and should be a cherry on top to an already functioning team. Not be the main excuse to why it isnt working!!!

Get it done you idiots!!
305Baller = Substract the 0 and 5. Next, take away the last two letters. The result is....

3ball

/thread

305Baller
02-19-2015, 02:40 PM
2 first rounders for half a season of Goran Dragic isn't going to magically transform the Heat. Lakers still have max money waiting for Dragic once summer comes.

The Heat will have plenty of cap space in the summer of 2016, and that was the initial plan once LeBron left.

There are crap point guards on the market in 16. What about Reggie Jackson, Lawson?

NO EXCUSES

dubeta
02-19-2015, 03:36 PM
Good, heat were never stacked or talented, it was literally all LeBron. We're all seeing it now

Can you guys imagine what Heats record would be if they didn't retool with all stars danny granger, luol deng, and didn't get hasan white side? Can you imagine if it was just LeBron leaving the same Heat roster? Would they have even gotten 10 wins by now?

Smh

305Baller
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Good job, you bums. A great mix of veterans and young blood. Even if we fail we gave it our best shot for Wade and Bosh.

http://img.pandawhale.com/41622-Grumpy-cat-good-uUqS.jpeg

dubeta
02-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Wade literally has an all star team around him now, bosh, whiteside, Deng, granger, dragic

This will be the final test for wade, win a championship with this supremely talented cast of players, or forever be known as the 'other' guy to Shaq and LeBron's greatness

305Baller
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Wade literally has an all star team around him now, bosh, whiteside, Deng, granger, dragic

This will be the final test for wade, win a championship with this supremely talented cast of players, or forever be known as the 'other' guy to Shaq and LeBron's greatness

Anyone that had eyeballs and watched Wade 04-07 knows he was the man.

StrongLurk
02-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Good job, you bums. A great mix of veterans and young blood. Even if we fail we gave it our best shot for Wade and Bosh.

http://img.pandawhale.com/41622-Grumpy-cat-good-uUqS.jpeg

Damn, Heat re*****nloaded this year. Adding Deng and Dragic, on top of finding Wiltside is some 2K shit in real life.

305Baller
02-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Damn, Heat re*****nloaded this year. Adding Deng and Dragic, on top of finding Wiltside is some 2K shit in real life.

Thats how it's done, son.

StrongLurk
02-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Thats how it's done, son.

Bron should've stayed three more years.

305Baller
02-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Bron should've stayed three more years.

**** it.