ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 03:53 PM
Post ASG/Trade deadline:

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

... That's 5 all-star caliber players at every position. And Whiteside, the only non all-star (by voting), might be their best player. One of the best defenders and rebounders.

This makes the East alot more interesting, and if the Heat somehow don't move up, the Hawks should be scared in the first round with a healthier Wade.

Wally450
02-19-2015, 03:54 PM
Post ASG/Trade deadline:

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

... That's 5 all-star caliber players at every position. And Whiteside, the only non all-star (by voting), might be their best player. One of the best defenders and rebounders.

This makes the East alot more interesting, and if the Heat somehow don't move up, the Hawks should be scared in the first round with a healthier Wade.

What did Miami give up?

IncarceratedBob
02-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Not gonna win a ring, so who cares?

StephHamann
02-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Wade and Deng are always injured, Spo let's Whiteside only play 20 minutes.

The bench is absolute trash = 1 Round Exit

ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 03:56 PM
Miami got Goran and Zoran, gave away Granger, Cole, Birdman, McRoberts and two first round picks.

If they get rid of Chalmers too now, the D-League cancer is gone.

http://i.gyazo.com/d883a76cd61f6e07407be71787e1e4a2.png

Dwyane :oldlol:

Happy for him.

SwishSquared
02-19-2015, 03:56 PM
What did Miami give up?
Something like Cole, Birdman, McRoberts, & two first rounders. That was their offer at one point this afternoon.

Not a bad deal, tho 2 first rounders is kinda steep for a PG who's had 1 amazing full season. Riley doesn't care about picks though lol. Cavs-Heat first round matchup should be awesome now.

EDIT: AW beat me to the punch. Riley cut out a lot of dead weight actually.

hawksdogsbraves
02-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Spo won't be able to do any more with this lineup than he did the first 50 games with an already very solid roster.

Bud will whip his ass in the playoffs, though I have to imagine even Spo can get this roster into the 7 seed, (he'd probably only need 40 wins).

A good starting 5, a horrible coach, and a non-existent bench = first round loss.

Nash
02-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Miami - Lebron + Deng + Wiltside + Dragic = ?

should do well

dubeta
02-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Absolutely no excuses

They lost lebron, but they got:

Their best center since Shaq

2 all stars (Danny granger and luol deng)

And now an all star calibre point guard in Dragic?

Tbh only Wade could possibly mess this up

ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Heat fans.. ceiling of this team?

Bobcats have the same record as Miami... So Heat got the 7th seed locked.

First 5 are too far ahead, out of reach. Bucks however, as 6th seed, are 7 games ahead... so the question is if the Heat end as 6th or 7th, and face one of Cavs/Bulls (IMO).

Absolutely no excuses

Their best center since Shaq

2 all stars (Danny granger and luol deng)

And now an all star calibre point guard in Dragic?

Tbh only Wade could possibly mess this up

Granger is gone and his all-star days are long behind him.. just be happy for them.

Miami could make the finals, or even win it all.

Wade getting a FMVP this year would be ****ing sick tbh, if he's healthy and ready to go come playoff time.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Basketball/34376_1516744326891_1482969033_1367026_5854083_n_z pscb209c84.jpg

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Basketball/maxresdefault_zpsefohym1w.jpg

CeltsGarlic
02-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Starting line up? More like starting in the final!

dannysc305
02-19-2015, 05:27 PM
Can someone tell me the Heats entire roster we just gave up like 4 players and got back 2 can I get a full list of the roster curious to see what the bench looks like.

Human Error
02-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Never underestimate Riles. :applause:

And with top shelf management(though Arison acted cheap in letting go of Mike Miller) and location, they should be a major player in the buy-out market later.

http://sfsn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/image-612x360.jpg

GrapeApe
02-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Absolutely no excuses. Who's making excuses? A healthy Heat team is a contender in the east

Their best center since Shaq. Probably true

2 all stars (Danny granger and luol deng). Granger is barely an NBA player anymore. Deng is solid but no longer an all star

And now an all star calibre point guard in Dragic? Huge addition

Tbh only Wade could possibly mess this up. I'm assuming you mean if he isn't healthy, and I agree, that would change things

:cheers:

Demon Lizard
02-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Looks good on paper, but I'm not sure it solves chemistry issues, and it certainly doesn't solve health issues.

RedBlackAttack
02-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I'm not saying his decline will be as sharp, but Hassan Whiteside is on a Jeremy Lin trajectory. The guy has started 10 games this season and all of a sudden he's better than Bosh and Wade?

Come on, guys. Let's pump the breaks a bit until the rest of the league has played him a few times and a collective strategy in how to deal with him begins to emerge.

ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm not saying his decline will be as sharp, but Hassan Whiteside is on a Jeremy Lin trajectory. The guy has started 10 games this season and all of a sudden he's better than Bosh and Wade?

Come on, guys. Let's pump the breaks a bit until the rest of the league has played him a few times and a collective strategy in how to deal with him begins to emerge.

His play is sustainable though... there's nothing I can see happening to magically make him lose his SIZE (dude is ****ing huge), he's been great offensively so far, but they don't even need much of that, he's one of the best defensive anchors and rebounders in the NBA, and it will stay that way.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-KggkiIUAAeH9C.jpg

PJR
02-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Trying to draw parallels between Jeremy Lin and Hassan Whiteside is pretty stupid.

ImKobe
02-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Gonna be a fun/unstoppable team to play with on 2K

unfortunately, Wade's not going to be healthy in real life :(

Heat have lost 5 out of their last 7 with Wade out, and are 15-20 with him :kobe:

maybe they end up facing the Cavs in the POs :lebronamazed: