PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Jackson Reaction Tweet to trade

ArbitraryWater
02-19-2015, 07:14 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/aa2265de08922a6229532341008a3ff8.png

lmaoooo

still has the "OKC" twitter handle, too..lol.

dazzer87
02-19-2015, 07:17 PM
Wow......................Shows how great FT35 is as a teammate........:bowdown:

JohnMax
02-19-2015, 07:18 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/QO2kTordJV1As/200.gifhttp://media0.giphy.com/media/QO2kTordJV1As/200.gifhttp://media0.giphy.com/media/QO2kTordJV1As/200.gifhttp://media0.giphy.com/media/QO2kTordJV1As/200.gif

Fudge
02-19-2015, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE]Kevin Durant @KDTrey5

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Wow......................Shows how great FT35 is as a teammate........:bowdown:
Yet Perk showed nothing but love for his teammates and the fans. https://twitter.com/kendrickperkins

Jackson is a cancer. So ****ing relieved they got rid of him. I was the first person on the planet to start hating on Jackson and everyone followed.

I could sense he was becoming a cancer and I was correct again, now he's gone.

ImKobe
02-19-2015, 07:22 PM
nikka would rather lose games in Detroit :facepalm

have fun putting up 18-20 ppg on irrelevant teams.

Jud
02-19-2015, 07:23 PM
The thing I find most funny is that he's crying tears of joy because he got traded to DETROIT! What kind of person gets excited about moving to Detroit? :oldlol:

KDthunderup
02-19-2015, 07:23 PM
So glad we got rid of this chuck first ask questions later cancer bitch.

Springsteen
02-19-2015, 07:24 PM
Bahaha KD is a boss. Didn't even give this ugly buffoon the time of day.

I hope the absolute worst for Weggie and I hope he rots in that shithole of a city. :lol

Hicktown USA isn't a big step up from Detroit :rolleyes:

dannywpt
02-19-2015, 07:26 PM
That ungrateful alien-faced piece off shit can **** off and be irrelevant for the rest of his career, and we can forget all about him

Win-win

YouGotServed
02-19-2015, 07:27 PM
So Reggie single handedly won a playoff game for OKC last year preventing them from losing in 5 to the 7th seeded Grizzlies and this is how OKC fans show their love?

Shameful. New low for your hillbilly clowns.

Fudge
02-19-2015, 07:27 PM
That ungrateful alien-faced piece off shit can **** off and be irrelevant for the rest of his career, and we can forget all about him

Win-win
:roll:

Done_And_Done
02-19-2015, 07:37 PM
Class act.

Way to show appreciation to all the fans who supported + bought your jersey in OKC. For someone who is still fairly new to the league this little f*ucker seems way too entitled for my liking.

DeuceWallaces
02-19-2015, 07:41 PM
The thing I find most funny is that he's crying tears of joy because he got traded to DETROIT! What kind of person gets excited about moving to Detroit? :oldlol:

A black guy living in OKC. Talk about a shit-hole.

BlazerRed
02-19-2015, 07:43 PM
Happy for y'all OKC fans :applause:

ArbitraryWater
Class act.

Way to show appreciation to all the fans who supported + bought your jersey in OKC. For someone who is still fairly new to the league this little f*ucker seems way too entitled for my liking.

Man, those hicks only appreciate KD and Russ anyway...

I remember a poster on their airport or something when OKC came back, and it said some shit like "Welcoming KD, Russ and the rest of the OKC" something like that lmao.. Shmurda on to new things now.

NoGunzJustSkillz
why did reggie want out so bad?

finchyyy
02-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Reggie thinks he's as good as Westbrook or something the way he talks.. Nikka not even on that Bledsoe level of PGs atm.

Done_And_Done
02-19-2015, 07:46 PM

Minutes... Feels he's a starting caliber pg... Money that OKC won't cough up in the off season.

BlazerRed
02-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Feels he's worth Westbrook's money and playing time :lol

Fudge
02-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Because he wants to start when we and he probably even knows that he can't take on that duty for a full season. :oldlol:

He'll put up some decent numbers here and there but they won't result in anything positive. Dude is dumb. You thought B.Jennings is a chucker? Wait until you see this E.T. looking motherf*cker play for 30+ mins a night.

Shmurda wants to be James Harden so bad.

Done_And_Done
02-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Reggie thinks he's as good as Westbrook or something the way he talks.. Nikka not even on that Bledsoe level of PGs atm.

It's one thing being confident. It's another thing having an inflated ego. Russ has more talent in one of nutts than Reggie.

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 07:49 PM
Because he wants to start when we and he probably even knows that he can't take on that duty for a full season. :oldlol:

He'll put up some decent numbers here and there but they won't result in anything positive. Dude is dumb. You thought B.Jennings is a chucker? Wait until you see this E.T. looking motherf*cker play for 30+ mins a night.

Shmurda wants to be James Harden so bad.
:roll:

Alien repellent.

Hotlantadude81
02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
Hicktown USA isn't a big step up from Detroit :rolleyes:

Hicktown is way better than living around ghetto trash. At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up in hicksville.

Done_And_Done
02-19-2015, 08:00 PM
Hicktown is way better than living around ghetto trash. At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up in hicksville.

**Glances at his location... Ummmm

Just playing brother lol

Thunderfan86
02-19-2015, 08:00 PM
Happy for y'all OKC fans :applause:
Happy for you too bro! Afflalo should be a good addition to your team. :cheers:

BlazerRed
02-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Happy for you too bro! Afflalo should be a good addition to your team. :cheers:
:cheers:

dubeta
02-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Great to see that he's in a situation where he's no longer a spot-up shooter

Detroit
02-19-2015, 08:05 PM

Coming from a person name Hotlantadude from Georgia.

You Cant Ban Me
02-19-2015, 08:08 PM
Great to see that he's in a situation where he's no longer a spot-up shooter
dubeta is back nice :applause:

Im happy for Reggie, kd's bipolar azz must be a handful to deal with.

KG215
02-19-2015, 08:09 PM
So Reggie single handedly won a playoff game for OKC last year preventing them from losing in 5 to the 7th seeded Grizzlies and this is how OKC fans show their love?

Shameful. New low for your hillbilly clowns.
Sure, but then there's this:

- He's whined and bitched all season about his role on the team.

- He never really came through when we needed him in all the tight games we lost without KD and Russ. His favorite potential game-winner seemed to be some variation of a 25+, high-arching, contested jumper, which he failed miserably at time after time.

- His play this year has more (real) bad than good. His favorite shot after this year has been an 18-20 foot, stepback, contested, impossibly high-arching, fadeaway. He all but completely abandoned his once very reliable runner/floater game.

- He was clearly turning into a locker room cancer as evidenced by Westbrook's comments the last couple of days which coincided with it being made public Reggie's agent, which also means Reggie, asked to be traded.

Yes, what he did in game four against the Grizzlies in the playoffs last season was great and should be commended by all Thunder fans. He saved our season. But that doesn't completely erase all the bullshit and terrible play he's put the team and fans through this season.

JerrySeinfeld
02-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Sure, but then there's this:

- He's whined and bitched all season about his role on the team.

- He never really came through when we needed him in all the tight games we lost without KD and Russ. His favorite potential game-winner seemed to be some variation of a 25+, high-arching, contested jumper, which he failed miserably at time after time.

- His play this year has more (real) bad than good. His favorite shot after this year has been an 18-20 foot, stepback, contested, impossibly high-arching, fadeaway. He all but completely abandoned his once very reliable runner/floater game.

- He was clearly turning into a locker room cancer as evidenced by Westbrook's comments the last couple of days which coincided with it being made public Reggie's agent, which also means Reggie, asked to be traded.

Yes, what he did in game four against the Grizzlies in the playoffs last season was great and should be commended by all Thunder fans. He saved our season. But that doesn't completely erase all the bullshit and terrible play he's put the team and fans through this season.

huh

DeuceWallaces
02-19-2015, 08:15 PM

He's not going to live down on 6 mile and woodward. They don't even play anywhere near there. Detroit has several of the most affluent areas in the country.

CP343
02-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Glad Reggie is happy. I'd personally rather stay on the Thunder. I'd understand if he were going to a good team or a good city, but Detroit is currently neither.

Keno
02-19-2015, 08:59 PM
lmao, jackson wanted outta that cancer team asap. i don't blame him at all. happy to see he got traded.

sportsfan76
02-19-2015, 09:00 PM

All the girls in Detroit got that good p**sy

Keno
02-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Bahaha KD is a boss. Didn't even give this ugly buffoon the time of day.

I hope the absolute worst for Weggie and I hope he rots in that shithole of a city. :lol

what a terrible team mate durant is lmao, after how reggie saved durant's legacy from a mvp embarrassment losing in the first round, that's the thanks he gets? :facepalm

sammichoffate
02-19-2015, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo
Low-key :roll:

Fudge
02-19-2015, 09:10 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

miggyme1
02-19-2015, 10:35 PM

detroit isnt all that bad when u got money...just like chicago,miami.....and i can name a few more cities i traveled to.

Joyner82reload
02-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Exclusive video was released of him in the OKC tunnel after he got the news. He was crying, but it didn't look like tears of joy

http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarBTbUwFBD3KoJq/giphy.gif

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 11:12 PM
I would be happy if I was a Thunder fan right now.

Rake2204
02-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Hicktown is way better than living around ghetto trash. At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up in hicksville.I have no quarrel with Oklahoma City but for the sake of information, the Pistons play in Auburn Hills, which is 30 miles north of Detroit with many affluent neighborhoods inbetween, including Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, and Birmingham. It's a different world out there - would never have to think twice about the actual city of Detroit if that were his choice.

Detroit
02-20-2015, 01:35 AM
I have no quarrel with Oklahoma City but for the sake of information, the Pistons play in Auburn Hills, which is 30 miles north of Detroit with many affluent neighborhoods inbetween, including Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, and Birmingham. It's a different world out there - would never have to think twice about the actual city of Detroit if that were his choice.

Preach:applause: These people have never been around, they just hear the media and immediately draw the conclusion that Detroit is bad:oldlol:

KDthunderup
02-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Noticed Durant only tweeted about Perkins today. So glad we got rid of caner jackson, it's probably one of the reasons we went through a bad slump a month ago.

ILLsmak
02-20-2015, 01:44 AM

haha, nice.

-Smak

T_L_P
02-20-2015, 05:48 AM

OKC's whipping boy.

He's a little goon, but everything about the Thunder is laughable at this point.

dunksby
02-20-2015, 06:25 AM
I have no quarrel with Oklahoma City but for the sake of information, the Pistons play in Auburn Hills, which is 30 miles north of Detroit with many affluent neighborhoods inbetween, including Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, and Birmingham. It's a different world out there - would never have to think twice about the actual city of Detroit if that were his choice.
With the Auto industry picking up, Detroit (and US economy) will get better and better as well, ignorant dumbasses don't know shit. They just have big mouths.

Lebron23
02-21-2015, 05:03 PM

He wants to be the next Harden.

Lebron23
02-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Exclusive video was released of him in the OKC tunnel after he got the news. He was crying, but it didn't look like tears of joy

http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarBTbUwFBD3KoJq/giphy.gif

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Milbuck
02-21-2015, 05:07 PM
:roll: :roll: