No, They won't.

Done_And_Done
02-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Oh the irony...

dubeta
02-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Obvious troll thread, but i'll bite

Heat are fully expected to beat the Cavs in the playoffs, no excuses

They are deeper at every position except SF, it will be LeBron vs. 5 like in his old Cleveland days vs the Celtics

The real lol, is if Heat dont make the Finals, absolute joke if they don't

Jud
02-19-2015, 07:43 PM
And I will LOL when OKC beats GSW in the 1st round

305Baller
02-19-2015, 07:44 PM
It would be an amazing story. Not one Id bet on happening but it would be amazing nevertheless.

Done_And_Done

They are deeper at every position except SF, it will be LeBron vs. 5 like in his old Cleveland days vs the Celtics

I see you've been freed from ish penitentiary...

Kingwillball
IF that is big IF Heat starting 5 is healthy they can cause problems problem is they have an even worse bench now so starters will have to consume a lot of minutes to be competitive.

Fudge
02-19-2015, 07:45 PM
How sad is that. :oldlol:

The team you left because you thought they weren't capable of playing quality basketball due to age/injuries beats a younger, in their prime trio of superstars that are Top 5 at their positions. :roll:

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 07:55 PM

The team you left because you thought they weren't capable of playing quality basketball due to age/injuries beats a younger, in their prime trio of superstars that are Top 5 at their positions. :roll:
:roll:

You're on a ****ing roll. If Heat beat Cavs and OKC wins it all I think we honestly need to contact the police to track down the IP's of the "LeBron Family"... I'm genuinely concerned about their lives if/when it happens.

Like... this is their whole life. Propping up LeBron on a message board. What do you think happens when... like, he loses against his old team that they constantly shit on and his biggest rival wins? Like... isn't that when wrists begin to be slit and bodies begin to dangle?

LiLharvard
02-19-2015, 07:55 PM

:lol Cold blooded

LiLharvard
02-19-2015, 07:56 PM
:roll:

You're on a ****ing roll. If Heat beat Cavs and OKC wins it all I think we honestly need to contact the police to track down the IP's of the "LeBron Family"... I'm genuinely concerned about their lives if/when it happens.

Like... this is their whole life. Propping up LeBron on a message board. What do you think happens when... like, he loses against his old team that they constantly shit on and his biggest rival wins? Like... isn't that when wrists begin to be slit and bodies begin to dangle?

Who is the biggest lebron stan on this board?

Wade's Rings
02-19-2015, 07:59 PM
Who is the biggest lebron stan on this board?

JT123/Dubeta/MichaelCorleone and the rest of his accounts.

Hey Yo
02-19-2015, 08:01 PM

:oldlol:

Thanks for the laugh.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-19-2015, 08:11 PM
lol it's gonna be funny when the Heat are first round exits and the entire boards just ignores the fact that they replaced LeBron with Deng. Goran Dragic, and Wilt Chamberlain and were still barely around .500

Roundball_Rock
02-19-2015, 08:12 PM
lol it's gonna be funny when the Heat are first round exits and the entire boards just ignores the fact that they replaced LeBron with Deng. Goran Dragic, and Wilt Chamberlain and were still barely around .500

This. :lol

Rose'sACL
02-19-2015, 08:15 PM
This. :lol
it does not even matter what heat/cavs will do. the real sad news is that no thunder "fans" on this board are happy that they got really great return for reggie jackson. they are just happy that dragic went to heat.

Soundwave
02-19-2015, 08:15 PM
If Wade was healthy I could see this happening but otherwise no. Would be a hell of a story though, the mainstream sports media would have a field day with it.

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 08:21 PM
it does not even matter what heat/cavs will do. the real sad news is that no thunder "fans" on this board are happy that they got really great return for reggie jackson. they are just happy that dragic went to heat.
:facepalm

The most inaccurate statement in history. Read through threads before you post, you bitter child.

Rose'sACL
02-19-2015, 08:22 PM

The most inaccurate statement in history. Read through threads before you post, you bitter child.
actually, i did. someone else had to make a thread to make you guys even talk about it. al you guys were talking about is how terrible reggie jackson is.

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 08:26 PM
actually, i did. someone else had to make a thread to make you guys even talk about it. al you guys were talking about is how terrible reggie jackson is.
Go back farther. I personally made a thread celebrating our new pieces and posted in many threads doing the same, as did a ton of other Thunder fans.

You're just an agenda pushing bastard.

Rose'sACL
02-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Go back farther. I personally made a thread celebrating our new pieces and posted in many threads doing the same, as did a ton of other Thunder fans.

You're just an agenda pushing bastard.
can you just forget what you do in real life and be a little less mad on an online forum fudge.

FLDFSU
02-19-2015, 08:31 PM

:applause: I really cannot stand how ISH only pays attention to my team in the context of Lebron.

But that is why I said that posters that hate individual players are the very scum of the earth.

Budadiiii
02-19-2015, 08:32 PM
can you just forget what you do in real life and be a little less mad on an online forum fudge.
You post inaccurate, FALSE information trying to slander an entire fanbase, but yet I'm the angry one?

You bitter son' gun. Shoot me dat address pretty boy and we can settle this juan on juan, face 2 face.

jbryan1984
02-19-2015, 08:52 PM
Idk how getting Dragic makes them so much better. I respect his game but he is madly overrated. At best he is a wash with kyrie on a good night. IMO we got the better pg, sf, center and bench. Im sure they could win a game or two but i dont see them beating us in a series.

jrong
02-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Idk how getting Dragic makes them so much better. I respect his game but he is madly overrated. At best he is a wash with kyrie on a good night. IMO we got the better pg, sf, center and bench. Im sure they could win a game or two but i dont see them beating us in a series.

Better center? And not that the Christmas game means a whole lot, but keep in mind that was without Whiteside, Bosh or Dragic.

According to Haberstroh, the Heat outscore teams by 10 pts/ 100 possessions whenever Wade and Whiteside are paired. I'm interested to see Dragic's effect on the offense. A little concerned about his need to play on-ball and how that will impact Wade but it can't be worse than it was the past three years with LeBron.

JT123
02-19-2015, 09:25 PM
/thread
Lebron family wins again.

GrapeApe
02-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Better center? And not that the Christmas game means a whole lot, but keep in mind that was without Whiteside, Bosh or Dragic.

According to Haberstroh, the Heat outscore teams by 10 pts/ 100 possessions whenever Wade and Whiteside are paired.I'm interested to see Dragic's effect on the offense. A little concerned about his need to play on-ball and how that will impact Wade but it can't be worse than it was the past three years with LeBron.

Wade and Whiteside already seem to have some nice chemistry together. They've looked fantastic playing along side each other. I'm also really excited to see the Dragic and Bosh/Whiteside pick n' roll with Wade wreaking havoc with his cutting ability.

A Heat vs Cavs playoff matchup just feels inevitable. The Cavs would certainly be the favorites since they'd have had a full season to gel, but if both teams are healthy it would be a great series. Ironically, it might come down to coaching. Maybe Riley can pull a 2006 move and come back. :oldlol:

JT123
02-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Wade and Whiteside already seem to have some nice chemistry together. They've looked fantastic playing along side each other. I'm also really excited to see the Dragic and Bosh/Whiteside pick n' roll with Wade wreaking havoc with his cutting ability.

A Heat vs Cavs playoff matchup just feels inevitable. The Cavs would certainly be the favorites since they'd have had a full season to gel, but if both teams are healthy it would be a great series. Ironically, it might come down to coaching. Maybe Riley can pull a 2006 move and come back. :oldlol:
Both coaches suck. It's gonna come down to Wade and Lebron, period.

pmj
02-19-2015, 09:37 PM
Supposedly on twitter there are rumors Heat might get Blache.

With Dragic/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Whiteside and Chalmers/Blache/Birdman (not really going to count on Shabazz/Haslem/Ennis/Salmons doing anything), they really need to just get some wing shooting imo. Could be a decent bench tbh.

GrapeApe
02-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Both coaches suck. It's gonna come down to Wade and Lebron, period.

Perhaps, but I could see either of them having a great individual series in a losing effort if their teams don't play well collectively. Look no further than last year's finals.

JellyBean
02-19-2015, 10:44 PM
I think everyone that is not a Cavs fan is going to laugh if the Heat beat the Cavs in the playoffs.

hahaitme
02-19-2015, 10:46 PM
I thought the Heat were stacked though?
Didn't LeBron have all-star help in those 2 chip runs?

NZStreetBaller
02-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Omg i dont think anythiNg basketball related would make lagh harder then lebron losing to the heat

NZStreetBaller
02-19-2015, 10:54 PM

He did. But the whole team including lebron have greatly declined. Hense why they went from beating the thunder in 5 to beating the spurs in 7 to getting demolished by the spurs...... and its not like the spurs were any closer to their prime...

kamil
02-19-2015, 10:56 PM
I hope the Heat DO beat the Cavs in the Playoffs and then LOSE to whoever else in the East.

For ultra humiliation against LeShortcut itd be even better if the Heat won the championship.

*says a prayer*

mehyaM24
02-19-2015, 10:58 PM
no more excuses for wade. miami now has one of the best pg's and pf's in the league, elite shooters, and interior defense - they're stacked.

my question is, what happens to wade's legacy if this team can't get past the first round and/or semifinals in an ALL TIME weak east? :confusedshrug:

JT123
02-19-2015, 11:02 PM
I hope the Heat DO beat the Cavs in the Playoffs and then LOSE to whoever else in the East.

For ultra humiliation against LeShortcut itd be even better if the Heat won the championship.

*says a prayer*
You're pathetic. You would rather Lebron be "humiliated" than see your own team win a ring. :facepalm Beta as fck

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 11:05 PM

The bench was terrible in 2011, and underwhelming in the playoffs after that. People think of the 2012 Finals and act like Miami's shooters shot like that every series. They would shoot a high percentage all RS, and then cool off in the playoffs. If it wasn't for the play of the big 3, especially LeBron, they don't make 4 straight Finals. But when they clicked, damn it was fun to watch.

poido123
02-19-2015, 11:34 PM

He's right though.

You're always coming to Lebron's aid in any argument. The sad part is you're a Spurs fan, why would you even bother?

As for LeBron, I know he would be sweating these new trades. :lol

The possibility of the Heat slaying his team hopping ass would be embarassing. Especially after leaving the Heat in a rather unprofessional manner.

Wade is going to show him the alpha treatment :pimp:

FLDFSU
02-19-2015, 11:56 PM
He's right though.

You're always coming to Lebron's aid in any argument. The sad part is you're a Spurs fan, why would you even bother?

The possibility of the Heat slaying his team hopping ass would be embarassing. Especially after leaving the Heat in a rather unprofessional manner.

Just once I would like to see you post something non-Lebron related.

Just once.

Fudge
02-20-2015, 12:01 AM
He's right though.

:facepalm :lol

He poses as one so it's a little less painful.

Sportal
02-20-2015, 12:02 AM
Yeah.. Uh.. Will probably have to beat the Hawks first. That might be a problem here, won't worry about a Cavs matchup till we 1. Lock in the Playoffs and 2. Beat the Hawks.

Megabox!
02-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Just once I would like to see you post something non-Lebron related.

Just once.
Not going to happen, he's terrified of LBJ beating his team again so he'd rather have the Cavs face the Heat.

Droid101
02-20-2015, 12:15 AM

Negged the next ten times I can.

Droid101
02-20-2015, 12:17 AM
You're pathetic. You would rather Lebron be "humiliated" than see your own team win a ring. :facepalm Beta as fck
You know what is actually beta as ****? Instead of sticking with your own team, flopping around the league to whatever team LeBald is on at the moment.

You're what is wrong with the NBA.

Rose'sACL
02-20-2015, 12:21 AM
He's right though.

i don't post about lebron as much as you and budadi post about him and i like his game unlike you. do you see me posting about kobe or durant like you guys do about lebron? i want spurs to win. duncan is my favorite player closely followed by manu and lebron but there are not many threads about them so you see me talking about lebron.
don't watch the game to hate. i just watched okc-dallas game to see good basketball and not to see kd or westbrook fail.
also, i can understand guys who like lebron saying that it would be embarassing for him to lose to heat but how can you say so? you always believed heat were stacked and lebron was holding guys back. are you ready to admit that you were wrong and you are only hoping for a heat win now because they have whiteside and now dragic too.
this just seems like you are complimenting lebron.

poido123
02-20-2015, 12:30 AM
i don't post about lebron as much as you and budadi post about him and i like his game unlike you. do you see me posting about kobe or durant like you guys do about lebron? i want spurs to win. duncan is my favorite player closely followed by manu and lebron but there are not many threads about them so you see me talking about lebron.
don't watch the game to hate. i just watched okc-dallas game to see good basketball and not to see kd or westbrook fail.
also, i can understand guys who like lebron saying that it would be embarassing for him to lose to heat but how can you say so? you always believed heat were stacked and lebron was holding guys back. are you ready to admit that you were wrong and you are only hoping for a heat win now because they have whiteside and now dragic too.
this just seems like you are complimenting lebron.

I grew up watching the GOAT, parts of Magic and Bird...Why would I need to appreciate Lebron? He's a wannabe legend, a guy who wanted to take short cuts to greatness.

IMO, Lebron has been a cancer to the league. Instead of being a role model and a competitive alpha like the predecessors before him, he has become a team hopping, flopping beta. A guy who had to stack the deck in his favor to artificially create his legacy.

He represents everything bad about the current generation and the "want everything now" mentality.

305Baller
02-20-2015, 12:31 AM
I grew up watching the GOAT, parts of Magic and Bird...Why would I need to appreciate Lebron? He's a wannabe legend, a guy who wanted to take short cuts to greatness.

IMO, Lebron has been a cancer to the league. Instead of being a role model and a competitive alpha like the predecessors before him, he has become a team hopping, flopping beta. A guy who had to stack the deck in his favor to artificially create his legacy.

I enjoy watching Lebron fail, because he is a phony. He represents everything bad about the current generation and the "want everything now" mentality.

He's not the first legend to do it. Both Wilt and to some extent Kareem did similar things and Shaq. Wilt definitely.

Euroleague
02-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Supposedly on twitter there are rumors Heat might get Blache.

With Dragic/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Whiteside and Chalmers/Blache/Birdman (not really going to count on Shabazz/Haslem/Ennis/Salmons doing anything), they really need to just get some wing shooting imo. Could be a decent bench tbh.

Blatche needs the ball a lot, he shoots a ton of jump shots, and he needs the offense to be run through him. He's extremely skilled for a big, but I'm not sure how he would fit on that team.

Rose'sACL
02-20-2015, 12:36 AM

He represents everything bad about the current generation and the "want everything now" mentality.
go check your history on magic......come back then. lebron has done one good thing. he has showed how much of a sheep most sports fans are. they will support a privately owned company because it has their city/state name and wants players to just do whatever they are told by the owners.
jordan/bird/magic didn't play in cleveland for 7 years so i have no idea what you are talking about. bird and magic played on the teams that are the best examples of stacked.
wtf is up with you? i never saw people hate on magic because he wanted to only play with kareem on lakers while also getting his coach fired later on. do you even know about the history of the game?

poido123
02-20-2015, 12:49 AM
He's not the first legend to do it. Both Wilt and to some extent Kareem did similar things and Shaq. Wilt definitely.

Lebron seems to do it to escape adversity and criticism. Instead of facing the challenge(which he is more than capable of), he's gone and formed superteams and manipulated/controlled franchises assets, got coaches fired or nearly fired. Passive-agressive comments in the media when he's having a tantrum.

Since around the time of the decision, the PR team has done a good job of keeping Lebron from being Lebron. He still gets caught in interviews and tweets being a jackass.

Even when he tries to cover up his stupid ass, he and his PR team orchestrates something like "the letter" which anyone with half a brain can see through the lies and bullshit...

Wilt I can't really comment on, since I didn't witness that era and events surrounding his career. Shaq had good fortune playing in some really good teams, but he made his own path and legacy and he certainly proved himself time and time again in the playoffs. You never had that feeling that Shaq was escaping a challenge or scrutiny.

I have never felt this way about any player before. I strongly believe Lebron half the reason for the NBA losing it's passion and spirit, while encouraging players to shortcut winning. That and the soft rule changes that cater to player safety and entertainment.

305Baller
02-20-2015, 12:53 AM
Lebron seems to do it to escape adversity and criticism. Instead of facing the challenge(which he is more than capable of), he's gone and formed superteams and manipulated/controlled franchises assets, got coaches fired or nearly fired. Passive-agressive comments in the media when he's having a tantrum.

Since around the time of the decision, the PR team has done a good job of keeping Lebron from being Lebron. He still gets caught in interviews and tweets being a jackass.

Even when he tries to cover up his stupid ass, he and his PR team orchestrates something like "the letter" which anyone with half a brain can see through the lies and bullshit...

Wilt I can't really comment on, since I didn't witness that era and events surrounding his career. Shaq had good fortune playing in some really good teams, but he made his own path and legacy and he certainly proved himself time and time again in the playoffs. You never had that feeling that Shaq was escaping a challenge or scrutiny.

I have never felt this way about any player before. I strongly believe Lebron half the reason for the NBA losing it's passion and spirit, while encouraging players to shortcut winning. That and the soft rule changes that cater to player safety and entertainment.

Fair enough.

Rose'sACL
02-20-2015, 12:57 AM

I have never felt this way about any player before. I strongly believe Lebron was the sole reason for the NBA losing it's passion and spirit, while encouraging players to shortcut winning.
lets start with coaches......which one did he get fired?
then follow it up with your explanation of how you like magic but hate lebron who actually got a coach fired and didn't want to play with any team other than lakers.
i bet you like kobe too who wanted to be traded from the best franchise in one of the biggest markets in the world because of having a couple of bad seasons when lebron played in cleveland of all places for 7 years. kobe posts some of the most foolish things ever like comparing himself to mozart and get caught in a rape scandal. he at least cheated.
if lebron gets caught just cheating tomorrow, you would be here hating on him no doubt. you like jordan and magic as role models while calling lebron a bad role model. jordan straight up slapped kerr because he was playing defense too hard.
are you 12? have you never been in the real world?

poido123
02-20-2015, 01:01 AM
Fair enough.

I don't want to let a Lebron rant kill the thread :lol

It's funny, I actually like the Heat team now Lebron isn't there. That trade for Dragic was a masterstroke from Riley.

kamil
02-20-2015, 01:02 AM

Bulls aint winning it this year, as much as I'd like them to. I'm not in denial. You might be though?

poido123
02-20-2015, 01:07 AM
then follow it up with your explanation of how you like magic but hate lebron who actually got a coach fired and didn't want to play with any team other than lakers.
i bet you like kobe too who wanted to be traded from the best franchise in one of the biggest markets in the world because of having a couple of bad seasons when lebron played in cleveland of all places for 7 years. kobe posts some of the most foolish things ever like comparing himself to mozart and get caught in a rape scandal. he at least cheated.
if lebron gets caught just cheating tomorrow, you would be here hating on him no doubt. you like jordan and magic as role models while calling lebron a bad role model. jordan straight up slapped kerr because he was playing defense too hard.

I want to watch athletes compete and rise to the challenge, not run from them and act like a b.tch.

Let's move on.

Rose'sACL
02-20-2015, 01:10 AM
I want to watch athletes compete and rise to the challenge, not run from them and act like a b.tch.

Let's move on.
there we go again. you like magic but hate lebron. explain that to me.
jordan i might get. you just might like slapping white guys but explain the love magic but hate lebron thing. you hate lebron for the same things that magic did but even worse.
lets move on though....we both know you just hate lebron. no reason. you just do. next time just write that. don't try to give reasons to make people thing that you are reasonable.

JT123
02-20-2015, 01:15 AM
ether

Fudge
02-20-2015, 01:18 AM
there we go again. you like magic but hate lebron. explain that to me.
I think he explained it clearly. It's because Magic wasn't a little bitch. :confusedshrug:

Rose'sACL
02-20-2015, 01:20 AM
I think he explained it clearly. It's because Magic wasn't a little bitch. :confusedshrug:
he was literally a bitch to many guys in LA area. a bottom bitch.

Fudge
02-20-2015, 01:22 AM
Hey man, I was just going off of what he said.

LeBron really is a little bitch sometimes and can be taken wrongly to many people. Why are you forcing reasons out of him when there are honestly tons? :oldlol:

GrapeApe
02-20-2015, 02:29 AM
no more excuses for wade. miami now has one of the best pg's and pf's in the league, elite shooters, and interior defense - they're stacked.

my question is, what happens to wade's legacy if this team can't get past the first round and/or semifinals in an ALL TIME weak east? :confusedshrug:

Excuses for what? Is this some kind of new straw man? I don't see anyone proclaiming Wade to be the superstar he once was. Even the most die hard Heat/Wade fans admit he's past his prime. He's still a very good player, but he's 33 years old with no cartilage in his knee. You make it sound like he's an MVP candidate and this is some type of defining season. He's already carried a team to a title and won 2 more as an all NBA second option. At this stage in his career it's unrealistic to expect him to carry a team in superstar fashion (as you seem to be implying he should).

CarlosBoozer
02-20-2015, 04:18 AM
Wiltside gonna murder love :bowdown:

Magic 32
02-20-2015, 07:18 AM
It would be great no doubt.

A wonderful story.

ILLsmak
02-20-2015, 07:25 AM
If they stay healthy and it's a big if it will happen

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Bran stans are shook.

I'll smirk if it happens cuz it'll be a kind of "That's what you get" moment, but I don't think it's going to happen. I am always rooting for the underdog.

-Smak

tomSR.
02-20-2015, 08:40 AM
He's right though.

Lebron was so scared that he poisoned Bosh at All-Star weekend...........LeBastard :biggums:

DukeDelonte13
02-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Wade, Bosh, and Deng all need to stay healthy and play at a high level and cavs need to sh*t the bed for it to happen.

Miami has an impressive starting 5 when healthy. They lack bench depth and their future has been mortgaged out which i don't necessarily agree with because I don't think there is any way in hell they will win with what they have now.

Also can they afford to pay Dragic the max?

Spurs m8
02-20-2015, 08:58 AM

:biggums:

Are you a troll or a moron?

Flower_
02-20-2015, 07:35 PM
With or without Bosh good luck with that.

Cavs in 5.

Beastmode88
02-20-2015, 07:58 PM
If heat beat cavs without bosh brans going to be in fetal position crying himself to bed everynight.