PDA

View Full Version : What do the Knicks need more?

Knicksfever2010
02-19-2015, 08:19 PM
a player like D'angelo Russell or Okafor?

I just started watching some videos of Russell and wow he remind me of Harden/Dragic

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 08:47 PM

I just started watching some videos of Russell and wow he remind me of Harden/Dragic

I like them both, but Okafor is 19 with better post moves then some NBA players already. Tremendous upside. Knicks need a good PG desperately( I know he's a 2, but being slated for a PG), but I'd take the big man, no question.

swagga
02-19-2015, 08:49 PM
a sane owner. :(

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 08:51 PM
a sane owner. :(
He had a moment of sobriety- Phil's in charge. Don't fall prey to the hype; Jim's been good this year.

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2015, 09:12 PM
A move to the WNBA

Haymaker
02-19-2015, 09:23 PM
He had a moment of sobriety- Phil's in charge. Don't fall prey to the hype; Jim's been good this year.

Yup, Phil will at least bring back respectability and competitiveness to the franchise.

longtime lurker
02-19-2015, 09:25 PM
The Knicks need a lot of things. Probably Okafor or Townes because I don't see how Russell fits into the triangle.

christian1923
02-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Yup, Phil will at least bring back respectability and competitiveness to the franchise.
Phil Jackson has been terrible so far

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Phil Jackson has been terrible so far

Sources?

christian1923
02-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Sources?
10-43

bluechox2
02-19-2015, 09:49 PM
knicks need some chicken noodle soup for the soul

buddha
02-19-2015, 09:49 PM
10-43

trading away all their decent players to playoff teams.

derrick fisher / triangle experiment

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 09:50 PM
10-43
oh, and Phil put this team together, right?

You're an embarrassment. :facepalm

christian1923
02-19-2015, 09:52 PM
oh, and Phil put this team together, right?

You're an embarrassment. :facepalm
Lol he traded away the anchor of our defense + leader of the team for nothing. Not even a first round pick.

Traded Jr smith and Shumpert for nothing

Let melo delay his surgery for months

Couldn't land steve Kerr

He's done nothing but hurt the team so far. It could change but for now his grade is an F

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 09:54 PM
trading away all their decent players to playoff teams.

derrick fisher / triangle experiment

You're either incredibly weak in the mind, or just another troll. I would hope for the latter. Anyone who understands this game realizes this clumsy ass team never had a chance.

Implements triangle to weed out weak-minded players.

Cleans team out from players who are either emotionally damaged or just plain stupid.

Starts paying more attention to D league players, trying to develop talent from within.

Love him or hate him, he's done everything right so far in my eyes.

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Lol he traded away the anchor of our defense + leader of the team for nothing. Not even a first round pick.

Traded Jr smith and Shumpert for nothing

Let melo delay his surgery for months

Couldn't land steve Kerr

He's done nothing but hurt the team so far. It could change but for now his grade is an F

Damn you're dumb. "Great College Starter" :roll:

addendum: after reading your mind-numbing response (you read like someone who listens to WFAN WAY too much), I can't even begin to bring myself to banter over each one of your points. The first one KILLED me. "Leader of the Team" "Anchor of Defense". Mutha****er didn't even TRY in 2013. GTFO with that shit.

buddha
02-19-2015, 09:58 PM
You're either incredibly weak in the mind, or just another troll. I would hope for the latter. Anyone who understands this game realizes this clumsy ass team never had a chance.

Cleans team out from players who are either emotionally damaged or just plain stupid.

Starts paying more attention to D league players, trying to develop talent from within.

it's the east lol. of course that team had a chance. scrub ass teams like the Raptors and Wizards are considered contenders.

christian1923
02-19-2015, 09:59 PM

I guess phil doesn't understand the game cause he said this team was a playoff team prior to the season.

christian1923
02-19-2015, 10:00 PM
Damn you're dumb. "Great College Starter" :roll:

addendum: after reading your mind-numbing response (you read like someone who listens to WFAN WAY too much), I can't even begin to bring myself to banter over each one of your points. The first one KILLED me. "Leader of the Team" "Anchor of Defense". Mutha****er didn't even TRY in 2013. GTFO with that shit.
Phil has been awful so far, you sound like a moron denying it. He's done nothing to improve the team and hasn't aquired any future assets

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 10:01 PM
it's the east lol. of course that team had a chance. scrub ass teams like the Raptors and Wizards are considered contenders.
Who wants to contend when the team had no direction or identity? Winning teams have a formula - and a clue (see Spurs, Laker fan).

LOL all ya want. Your argument has no merit.

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 10:02 PM
Phil has been awful so far, you sound like a moron denying it. He's done nothing to improve the team and hasn't aquired any future assets
Get back to me next year when the smoke clears. I'll man up if I'm wrong (but I doubt it. I've been watching this team for much longer than you).

Giving the guy 1 year to fix this mess. Unreal...

christian1923
02-19-2015, 10:03 PM
Get back to me next year when the smoke clears. I'll man up if I'm wrong (but I doubt it. I've been watching this team for much longer than you).
I hope he does well next year. Nothing would make me happier.

But so far want has he done right? Nothing

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=christian1923]I hope he does well next year. Nothing would make me happier.

On this note, we agree.

smoovegittar
02-19-2015, 10:08 PM
I guess phil doesn't understand the game cause he said this team was a playoff team prior to the season.

So you want him to come out and say we suck, flat out?

Really?

Do you know ANYTHING about Phil Jackson?

christian1923
02-19-2015, 10:28 PM
So you want him to come out and say we suck, flat out?

Really?

Do you know ANYTHING about Phil Jackson?
He coulda danced around the question.

Why put heavy expectations on your team like that if he really didn't think they were a playoff squad

Legends66NBA7
02-19-2015, 10:44 PM

No they aren't. Not the Raptors, anyways. I've read a few Wizards fans say how their team at break ttime is overrated.

And if your suggesting the Knicks had a chance to contend (....) or make the playoffs, it wasn't a high one. If the Wizards and Raptors are scrub teams that are "contenders", Knicks had no shot.

But I will say this, Knick fans on here didn't think this team was tanking until the pieces started to fall down. I even read on some forums on how their fans thought they would win their division.

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 10:48 PM
There's not much Phil could have done. There's no way he could have fixed that team in one year. It's going to be a process, and prayers that they can bring big named players there. Otherwise, their future is bleak. The trust only comes from having Phil Jackson, but there's no guarantee he will pan out.

christian1923
02-19-2015, 10:50 PM
There's not much Phil could have done. There's no way he could have fixed that team in one year. It's going to be a process, and prayers that they can bring big named players there. Otherwise, their future is bleak. The trust only comes from having Phil Jackson, but there's no guarantee he will pan out.
He could have gotten more for chandler, smith, and shumpert. Not even one first rounder.

Pointguard
02-19-2015, 11:13 PM

It's a five year plan. Oak44 is ready now for the Triangle. Harden took six years to develop... .

el gringos
02-20-2015, 05:11 AM
BPA

Won't be okafor

swagga
02-20-2015, 05:16 AM

**** dolan, that fat fagggot dick sucking piece of shit self revering heartless singing raging cuckolded homosexual.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-20-2015, 05:16 AM
intelligent fans