PDA

View Full Version : Is Current Suns front office worst I'm nba history?

Bless Mathews
02-20-2015, 04:08 AM
***in nba history

Give big money to a point guard.

Bring in another point guard and give good money too.

All the while making your best point guard brittle.

Then Trade the point guard you brought in this year AND the best player and point guard on your team.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

qrich
02-20-2015, 04:10 AM
NOTHIGN can be worse than current Doc Rivers.

Maybe Jim Buss

Spurs m8
02-20-2015, 04:10 AM
Why are you NBA history?

SwishSquared
02-20-2015, 04:13 AM
Not worst FO in NBA history, but they botched this situation for sure. They just traded a rookie PG who's gotten little run + a decent back up big still on rookie deal + Lakers first for an upcoming RFA in Knight. I understood trading Thomas, as I thought that's what the endgame would be when he first signed there.

Plus, at some point Suns need to give burn to their young guys to properly evaluate them. Even if it means cutting into PT of a guy like Tucker. They need to play Warren, Goodwin, etc. to see if those guys can potentially start long term.

oarabbus
02-20-2015, 04:19 AM
They are pretty bad... but you're gonna need more than that to convince me the dude is worse than James Dolan. The Knicks are a pathetic dogshit franchise with him at the reins.

Also I thought the Sixers had some kinda plan, now I think they might just be straight retarded, worse than the SUns.

SwishSquared
02-20-2015, 04:29 AM
They are pretty bad... but you're gonna need more than that to convince me the dude is worse than James Dolan. The Knicks are a pathetic dogshit franchise with him at the reins.

Also I thought the Sixers had some kinda plan, now I think they might just be straight retarded, worse than the SUns.
True, Dolan's gotta be on Mount Rushmore of stupidity. I actually think the Suns' involvement in the B. Knight trade was worse than anything the Sixers did.

The McDaniels trade doesn't make much sense at face value, but they got rid of him for best available value knowing there was a good chance he wanted out/more $$$/larger role. Covington & Grant have played at least as well as KJ has, if not better, and were cutting into his mins. He now may not get enough minutes to prove his worth playing behind Harden/Ariza/Brewer as he hits RFA this summer, which is kinda messed up I guess lol.

Human Error
02-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Why are you NBA history?
:oldlol:

longtime lurker
02-20-2015, 10:36 AM
How about the Kahn era in Minnesota?

AI09
02-20-2015, 11:00 AM
How about the Kahn era in Minnesota?

I remember that he drafted three pgs Rubio Flynn back to back picks and Lawson in the same draft. He traded the best one of the 3 and passed on Steph Curry lmao that was a fail.

Optimus Prime
02-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Does anybody in the current Suns' front office have a rule named after them to stop them from doing stupid things?

No? Then that's the answer.

But they are pretty awful. Sign 3 PGs when everybody was saying it was a bad idea then be forced to trade away one of them and trade away the other you literally just signed.

:kobe:

LeJohn Janes
02-20-2015, 12:27 PM
NOTHIGN can be worse than current Doc Rivers.
This.

If he keeps trading at this elite level, Clippers will have no players or picks by 2016.