PDA

View Full Version : Knicks fans might be in for another tough stretch

ImKobe
02-20-2015, 05:37 AM
I haven't been too invested in the NY Knicks besides watching about 10 or so of their games this season and reading some columns, but if what SAS and Skip said is true, they might be headed for another horrible season.

Reportedly, Melo tweaked his knee and it was worse than the fans were led on, and now it's questionable whether he's even going to be ready for training camp because the rehab could take up to 8 months (or more) and at his age, knee issues don't just go away, they get worse over time.

Now apparently, the Knicks were aware of this, Phil was aware that Melo would have to get surgery on his knee, yet he didn't shut him down, apparently it was up to Melo to make the decision. He played 30 minutes in the damn All-Star Game...

Now read this column: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12345079/new-york-knicks-phil-jackson-failed-carmelo-anthony-team

I just can't believe this shit, how does any franchise treat their 124 mil player like this? Dude's going to be under contract for another 100 mill after this season :facepalm, if he doesn't return healthy, Knicks are in for some shit and they can only dream about being relevant in the Playoff picture.

Stephen A and Skip went IN on Phil Jackson yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EplzhEu9EA

This is not looking good for the Knicks fans, there are some real concerns moving forward.

dubeta
02-20-2015, 06:06 AM
They just became the Lakers of the East

CHi1PriDe
02-20-2015, 06:55 AM
Melos best bet is to bulk and play like a zbo, his knees wont be able to handle playing the 3 anymore.

ImKobe
02-20-2015, 07:18 AM
Melos best bet is to bulk and play like a zbo, his knees wont be able to handle playing the 3 anymore.

bad knee = put more weight on it?

This might just be crazy enough to work.

Pushxx
02-20-2015, 08:29 AM
You watched 10 Knicks games this season, and you're not a Knicks fan? :biggums: Why the hell would you do that?

ImKobe
02-20-2015, 09:42 AM
You watched 10 Knicks games this season, and you're not a Knicks fan? :biggums: Why the hell would you do that?

Watched some games when nothing better was on to see how they were doing running the triangle with Melo, the season opener vs Cavs was a great game, watched the Xmas game and some other random ones that were forgettable and the Lakers match-up where Melo torched em'

I'm an NBA fan, I watch a lot of different games throughout the year :confusedshrug: and Melo used to be a must watch for me before the team became unwatchable.

Pushxx
02-20-2015, 09:51 AM
I feel you. I've seen 5 Knicks games, but they were hard to watch.

2 of them were Celtics games which I watch anyway.

ImKobe
02-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Used to love to watch the C's play like 3-4 yrs ago when Pierce was still ballin', y'all gonna be rebuilding for awhile and Lakers will delay the inevitable next season :(, the NBA just isn't the same.

Velocirap31
02-20-2015, 10:00 AM
No team has a more bleak future.

Knicksfever2010
02-20-2015, 10:52 AM
I heard surgery was 'successful' and it will take 4-6 months. Knicks will have Melo by the time season starts, HOPEFULLY either Okafor or D'angelo Russell, cap space for 2 more max players.

Face facts, this team is going forward. A bunch of salty Knick haters who hate NYC, they remind me of this person...

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/the-simpsons-moonshine-river.jpg