PDA

View Full Version : If you have sex with a man...

sweggeh
02-20-2015, 03:05 PM
...in a orgy which includes girls, are you gay? Asking for a friend.

sweggeh
02-20-2015, 03:50 PM
Did you suck his dick, or touch it at all?

When you shoved it in his ass, did you know it was him or did you mistake it for the girl?

I would say yes you are gay, cause you have a naked women right there with 3 open willing holes and you chose to **** the guy.....

Everyone else was paired up at the time, so instead of sitting around doing nothing we decided to go at it. I mean my friend did, I am speaking from his point of view of course.

alenleomessi
02-20-2015, 04:09 PM
i mean depends

scenario #1 - this average joe is getting sucked by couple of banging chicks, you get jealous, grab his d*ck and put it in your a$$

scenario #2 - you have bunch of ugly fat disgusting chicks in the orgy and a brad pitt looking dude, so you decide you might as well f*ck the only good looking person in there

ace23
02-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Not necessarily

Andrew Wiggins
02-20-2015, 04:18 PM
i mean depends

scenario #1 - this average joe is getting sucked by couple of banging chicks, you get jealous, grab his d*ck and put it in your a$$

scenario #2 - you have bunch of ugly fat disgusting chicks in the orgy and a brad pitt looking dude, so you decide you might as well f*ck the only good looking person in there

summary: either way you're gay

Joyner82reload
02-20-2015, 04:30 PM
i mean depends

:lol

You Cant Ban Me
02-20-2015, 04:52 PM
I wouldnt be able to maintain an erection in a room with guys in it.So an orgy would be out of the question for me sorry OP.

qrich
02-20-2015, 09:06 PM
i mean depends

:roll:

chosen_one6
02-20-2015, 09:09 PM
...in a orgy which includes girls, are you gay? Asking for a friend.

Everyone else was paired up at the time, so instead of sitting around doing nothing we decided to go at it. I mean my friend did, I am speaking from his point of view of course.

Not sure if this is trolling or dude had gay sex with his friend in an orgy.

KNOW1EDGE
02-20-2015, 09:20 PM
Great thread OP

Budadiiii
02-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Not sure if this is trolling or dude had gay sex with his friend in an orgy.
:facepalm

You actually think this guy has even ever had sex? Let alone been in an orgy.

He's trolling, again, and will continue for many years to come.

KNOW1EDGE
02-20-2015, 09:26 PM
:facepalm

You actually think this guy has even ever had sex? Let alone been in an orgy.

He's trolling, again, and will continue for many years to come.

Are you jealous of OP?

chosen_one6
02-20-2015, 09:28 PM
Are you jealous of OP?

It seems like it

Budadiiii
02-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Are you jealous of OP?
I have sympathy for OP, I'm not 'jealous' of anyone. I wouldn't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately.

CP343
02-20-2015, 10:57 PM
i mean depends

:oldlol: