PDA

View Full Version : Suns fans, welcome to the Eric Bledsoe era!

masonanddixon
02-21-2015, 01:22 AM
It's a lot of turnovers, missed assists, terrible shooting, and just overall shitty play by a bench player being paid near max money.

Enjoy!

Im so nba'd out
02-21-2015, 01:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eFLZPOT.gif

Genaro
02-21-2015, 01:34 AM
He just had a bad game. Stop overreacting.

livingby3's
02-21-2015, 01:38 AM
Lensanity. Len era, actually.

masonanddixon
02-21-2015, 02:11 AM
He just had a bad game. Stop overreacting.

Check out his stats when Goran was injured this year---this is no 'bad game' it's him being exposed for what he is--a bench player.

JtotheIzzo
02-21-2015, 05:45 AM
They ran into the Wiggins train.

MVP at the all star weekend, KG coming to town to teach him to be a dickhead, this kid is gonna be 20ppg next year and the best in the league within 5.

Smoke117
02-21-2015, 07:17 AM
Tiresome ass *****

dunksby
02-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Tiresome ass *****
Watch out, he is going to go after Heat players and fans, once he gets tired of trolling the Suns any day now.

masonanddixon
02-21-2015, 07:37 AM
Watch out, he is going to go after Heat players and fans, once he gets tired of trolling the Suns any day now.

Is my sentiment not warranted here? Why in HELL would anyone build around Eric freaking Bledsoe? Honest question.

Basketbolero
02-21-2015, 07:46 AM
Most annoying fanbases:

1. Jeremy Lin's

2. Goran Dragic's

Everybody else's

dunksby
02-21-2015, 08:00 AM
Is my sentiment not warranted here? Why in HELL would anyone build around Eric freaking Bledsoe? Honest question.
Suns clearly gave up on the season, I don't think they have a cornerstone to rebuild yet, no idea how their FO sees the team's future but it sure doesn't revolve around Bledsoe. Not that Dragic is a franchise player either.

masonanddixon
02-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Suns clearly gave up on the season, I don't think they have a cornerstone to rebuild yet, no idea how their FO sees the team's future but it sure doesn't revolve around Bledsoe.

If you look at the team's history, Dragic had the best season since Nash and what do they do---they wait with baited breath and get on their hands and knees and wait all summer long to offer a completely unproven player a near max contract, and then force their best player to be a decoy in 4th quarters--would that not piss you completely off as a fan?

dunksby
02-21-2015, 08:04 AM
If you look at the team's history, Dragic had the best season since Nash and what do they do---they wait with baited breath and get on their hands and knees and wait all summer long to offer a completely unproven player a near max contract, and then force their best player to be a decoy in 4th quarters--would that not piss you completely off as a fan?
Dragic is not a franchise player, would be third option on all contenders.

masonanddixon
02-21-2015, 08:07 AM
Dragic is not a franchise player, would be third option on all contenders.

I think he could safely be a 2nd option on a contender since he can play the 2 guard spot as well or even the 3 in spots with his size, strength, and athleticism.

That said, Bledsoe isn't any sort of option on an even playoffs squad. Suns screwed that up badly. There's no way around it.

plowking
02-21-2015, 08:24 AM
Wish the Heat got Bledsoe instead. We'll manage with Dragic I guess. Hopefully he bails off to LA after that since his ass isn't worth half of the $100 mil he wants over 5 years.

JohnFreeman
02-21-2015, 08:27 AM
Wish the Heat got Bledsoe instead. We'll manage with Dragic I guess. Hopefully he bails off to LA after that since his ass isn't worth half of the $100 mil he wants over 5 years.
Enjoy that rain for a couple of days?

plowking
02-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Enjoy that rain for a couple of days?

Ruined my weekend. Nothing to do tonight.

Just went to the gym and now waiting for EPL to start.

You still in Brissie?

The Red Viper
02-21-2015, 08:35 AM

You still in Brissie?

Which club do you support?

gasolina
02-21-2015, 08:40 AM
I hope the Suns gm is smarter than all of us because if any fanbase deserves a chip then its the suns.

Last year they were playing the best quality basketball they had since Amare/Nash. Thats without half the season of Bledsoe, no Len, and Markieff on the bench. Now you add all of those + IT and its like pulling teeth to watch them play.

Its pretty obvious that a Dragic led suns team is better than a Bledsoe/Thomas led one with Dragic as decoy.

I dont want to hear that BS where Dragic cannot be a 2nd/3rd option in a good team. The reason why he's used as a decoy was because Bledsoe and/ or Thomas are absolutely useless off the ball.

Reminds me the triple J dallas team. Why trade all of Jason Kidd, JJ, and Mashburn? IMO they shouldve just traded IT and theyll be fine.

Also lets see if Brandon Knight can be a better option than Dragic as 1A/B

JohnFreeman
02-21-2015, 08:41 AM

You still in Brissie?
yeah I got soaked going to woolies. Yeah still in brissie brah

LiLharvard
02-21-2015, 08:45 AM

brissie here to, shit weather my down stairs is flooded lolz

plowking
02-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Which club do you support?

Chelsea bro.

You're up near Milton, right?

Waiting for uni to start back up? You working atm?

Spurs m8
02-21-2015, 08:47 AM
You guys should get facebook

JohnFreeman
02-21-2015, 08:47 AM
Chelsea bro.

You're up near Milton, right?

Waiting for uni to start back up? You working atm?
Yeah man

LiLharvard
02-21-2015, 08:48 AM
You guys should get facebook

it destroys the soul to see you post

plowking
02-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Yeah man

Nice area.

I'm just near Kenmore.