PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose with another stinker tonight?

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:29 AM
How did the Bulls lose to the Pistons?

Butler dropped 30 but Rose only scored 8 points on 2-9 shooting, and had 6 turnovers.

So much for him being "back"

I think people need to accept that Derrick Rose will never be an elite PG. Stop hyping up flash and "aesthetics" and start paying attention to actual impact, you retarded, low IQ sporting fans. It's seriously embarrassing.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:31 AM
How did the Bulls lose to the Pistons?

Butler dropped 30 but Rose only scored 8 points on 2-9 shooting, and had 6 turnovers.

So much for him being "back"

I think people need to accept that Derrick Rose will never be an elite PG. Stop hyping up flash and "aesthetics" and start paying attention to actual impact, you retarded, low IQ sporting fans. It's seriously embarrassing.

ISH...where your last game defines your entire career and forseeable future...

Bobcats2013
02-21-2015, 01:33 AM
The Pistons are really good.

Genaro
02-21-2015, 01:33 AM
Maybe that's the player he is now. He can have games when he looks like 2011 Rose and games where he looks like D-League Rose.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:34 AM
ISH...where your last game defines your entire career...
:facepalm

He's shooting 40% on the season. Has no play-making abilities. Bad defender. He's been awful since returning. Awful.

People like when he makes pretty layups so they hype him up. In reality? He's nothing but a below average PG.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:35 AM

He's shooting 40% on the season. Has no play-making abilities. Bad defender. He's been awful since returning. Awful.

People like when he makes pretty layups so they hype him up. In reality? He's nothing but a below average PG.

Westbrook is only shooting .433...

dubnation
02-21-2015, 01:37 AM

But he's getting to the free throw line a lot more often.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:37 AM
With a player efficiency rating of 29, compared to 16 for D-skittle.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:38 AM
He doesn't even watch modern basketball. Has no idea that Rose sucks and Westbrook is elite.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:40 AM
With a player efficiency rating of 29, compared to 16 for D-skittle.

Speaks volumes about a "Player EFFICIENCY Rating", when the man is shooting an eFG% of .433 in an NBA that is shooting an eFG% of .496. Even his TS% of .538 is only ordinary (the league is shooting a TS% of .535.)

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:44 AM
Speaks volumes about a "Player EFFICIENCY Rating", when the man is shooting an eFG% of .433 in an NBA that is shooting an eFG% of .496. Even his TS% of .538 is only ordinary (the league is shooting a TS% of .535.)
You've never played basketball though so you won't quite understand that shooting %'s aren't everything. Kobe routinely shot 43-45% but did you ever question his impact on the game?

Westbrook's impact is quite obvious to anyone who's played the game and understands it.

christian1923
02-21-2015, 01:46 AM
We should just all be happy that Rose is even on the court

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:46 AM
You've never played basketball though so you won't quite understand that shooting %'s aren't everything. Kobe routinely shot 43-45% but did you ever question his impact on the game?

Westbrook's impact is quite obvious to anyone who's played the game and understands it.

Rose won an MVP, too.

And he has played half a season after missing nearly two full years. To be honest, I think he looks great. Of course, I tend to consider an entire season, and not just a player's last game.

Fudge
02-21-2015, 01:47 AM
My D just rose.

navy
02-21-2015, 01:49 AM
Rose won an MVP, too.

And he has played half a season after missing nearly two full years. To be honest, I think he looks great. Of course, I tend to consider an entire season, and not just a player's last game.
He looks alright. Clearly has lost a bit in raw athleticism and takes horrible shots, but shows flashes that can be built into consistency.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:50 AM
He looks alright. Clearly has lost a bit in raw athleticism and takes horrible shots, but shows flashes that can be built into consistency.

I agree.

And 31 mpg, 19 ppg, and 5 apg is not too shabby.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:52 AM
Rose won an MVP, too.

Ok, I'll wait till after the season for my opinion. 50+ games isn't enough.

Rose isn't the same physically or mentally, and never will be. I know it's sad and all because you enjoy the pretty layups and such, but his "MVP" days are LONG gone...

He is not someone who can bounce back from such devastating injuries and come back stronger. He is far too stupid to become a cerebral player and his "MVP" game was heavily dependant on his athleticism and attack style of play. There's the catch 22 though... he gets hurt playing like that, and the only way to stay healthy is to not play like he previously did. Well what are you left with then? A guy who can't create for others and has limited impact on D. Trash.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:53 AM
As a side-note...it looks like Duncan is finally done, as well.

8 points, on 3-8 shooting, with 3 rebs.

When it goes...it goes in a hurry.

navy
I agree.

And 31 mpg, 19 ppg, and 5 apg is not too shabby.
Well it's not up to ISH standards....

LAZERUSS
Well it's not up to ISH standards....

See my post above yours...

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:54 AM
My D just rose.
:lol

SamuraiSWISH
02-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Players can't have bad games in a 82 game season? Especially a player who hasn't played the previous 2x seasons? Um, ok. High standards a bit much. Some days he looks like 2011 Rose, others he looks older, and rusty. It is what it is going forward.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Ok, I'll wait till after the season for my opinion. 50+ games isn't enough.

Rose isn't the same physically or mentally, and never will be. I know it's sad and all because you enjoy the pretty layups and such, but his "MVP" days are LONG gone...

He is not someone who can bounce back from such devastating injuries and come back stronger. He is far too stupid to become a cerebral player and his "MVP" game was heavily dependant on his athleticism and attack style of play. There's the catch 22 though... he gets hurt playing like that, and the only way to stay healthy is to not play like he previously did. Well what are you left with then? A guy who can't create for others and has limited impact on D. Trash.

Yep...I can see the Bulls cutting him after tonight...

maybe the Sixers can find a place for him on the bench...and alongside a washed-up Duncan.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:56 AM
As a side-note...it looks like Duncan is finally done, as well.

8 points, on 3-8 shooting, with 3 rebs.

When it goes...it goes in a hurry.
He has a much bigger impact on the game and is 40 years old. He gets a break.

Rose? Nah, he's gotten too many excuses and has idiots patiently waiting for him to be elite again. They don't realize the day will never ****ing come.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Players can't have bad games in a 82 game season? Especially a player who hasn't played the previous 2x seasons? Um, ok. High standards a bit much. Some days he looks like 2011 Rose, others he looks older, and rusty. It is what it is going forward.
How many ****ing games does it take to shake of rust? 200?

Alright, marking my calendar for 2017. Can't wait till D-Rose returns to being a consistently good player!

Graviton
02-21-2015, 01:59 AM
What's your deal with Rose, you know him and Westbrook are good friends and Russ actually has his back. :lol

k0kakw0rld
02-21-2015, 01:59 AM

Yes :D

dubnation
02-21-2015, 02:00 AM

I can't tell how much of it is him being scared/timid, and how much of it is a real loss of athleticism. I swear I haven't seen him dunk this year.

The_Pharcyde

Rose? Nah, he's gotten too many excuses and has idiots patiently waiting for him to be elite again. They don't realize the day will never ****ing come.

I just want to know why you are so bitter towards a guy who doesnt know of your existence? is it because of your obsession with russ? arent you a grown man.. should you have grown up from all of this?

the guy had 2 major knee surgeries and sat for 2 years, no shit he isnt gonna be the MVP immediately...

all the rose hate on this site usually comes from you, why are you so bitter towards a guy trying to regain his dream..

its pretty weird if you ask me, lol it is possible to like westbrook and rose, we arent 11 anymore hahaha

SamuraiSWISH
How many ****ing games does it take to shake of rust? 200?
It hasn't been anywhere close to 200 games ... the hell are you talking about? It may take a full season or two to get consistency back. And he's been on minutes restriction until late January. He also has been visibly conserving himself not attacking the basket burning himself out in the regular season.

Calm down, you dork. Have you ever played ball, or come back from an injury of any kind? Let alone two catastrophic injuries that Rose suffered on BOTH legs? Why are you so salty about Derrick? Nit pick the guy at every turn. Insecure much?

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:01 AM

20 games of 20+ points, including four of 30+. Oh, and in his previous game before tonight's

30 points, on 12-24 from the floor, 6-6 from the line, and 7 assists.

Why didn't you rip him that night?

CarlosBoozer
Relax Bud.

Budadiiii
What's your deal with Rose, you know him and Westbrook are good friends and Russ actually has his back. :lol
He needs Westbrook to have more than his back.

Knees, ankles, brain, etc.

If there's a skittle eating competition Rose is my guy. I want him no where near my favorite ball team though.

navy
02-21-2015, 02:02 AM
I can't tell how much of it is him being scared/timid, and how much of it is a real loss of athleticism. I swear I haven't seen him dunk this year.

He has no moster dunks like he use to.
He doesnt get as high as he use to on his jumpshots either.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:02 AM
It hasn't been anywhere close to 200 ... the **** are you talking about? And he's been on minutes restriction until late January. Calm down, you dork. Have you ever played ball, or come back from an injury of any kind? Let alone two catastrophic injuries that Rose suffered on BOTH legs? Why are you so salty about Derrick? Nit pick the guy at every turn. Insecure much?
exactly! the dude is straight up weird for rose haha like i have seen a healthy amount of rose haters but this guy is committed! i promise i saw him talking shit about rose after the bulls lost in the playoffs last year without him on the court! thats dedication to some hate lol

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:05 AM
20 games of 20+ points, including four of 30+. Oh, and in his previous game before tonight's

30 points, on 12-24 from the floor, 6-6 from the line, and 7 assists.

Why didn't you rip him that night?
You ripped Westbrook's efficiency yet Rose's is much worse and he's no where near the all-around player Russ is. He's a shit defender and his Assist/TO ratio is terrible.

Oh, but he has 4 30 point games. Yipee! Why stop at 20 million? Pay the man 50 million and throw a ****ing party! :djparty

Graviton
02-21-2015, 02:06 AM
You ripped Westbrook's efficiency yet Rose's is much worse and he's no where near the all-around player Russ is. He's a shit defender and his Assist/TO ratio is terrible.

Oh, but he has 4 30 point games. Yipee! Why stop at 20 million? Pay the man 50 million and throw a ****ing party! :djparty
You sound upset, why does it bother you that he makes that much money?

SamuraiSWISH
exactly! the dude is straight up weird for rose haha like i have seen a healthy amount of rose haters but this guy is committed! i promise i saw him talking shit about rose after the bulls lost in the playoffs last year without him on the court! thats dedication to some hate lol
He's a weirdo for sure. Tell him to get a job, or some friends. It's probably just the fact Rose beat both KD, and Westbrick to the MVP trophy.

LAZERUSS

Yep...Rose is the only player to have a bad game...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201501070SAC.html

Im so nba'd out
02-21-2015, 02:08 AM
I would of apologized to the team after that shitty game....Sheesh that was a awful game

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 02:09 AM
Rose is like 70% of himself and shooting 41%. Westbrook is at his peak of playing ever and is shooting 43%. And you guys bring up shooting percentage??? And you have to wait til an off night to talk about Rose's games??? The standard for Rose is just soo much higher from you guys that its crazy. He hasn't recovered yet and its obvious. So what???

Sounds kind of desperate to me. Really, has life of a hater come down to this?

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:10 AM
I would of apologized to the team after that shitty game....Sheesh that was a awful game
He's had plenty of awful games this year. He's having an awful season just like he did last year.

Rose is done. Said it two years ago.

Never wrong. :applause:

SamuraiSWISH
02-21-2015, 02:11 AM
Rose is like 70% of himself and shooting 41%. Westbrook is at his peak of playing ever and is shooting 43%.
Thus, Westbrick. Also has the MVP distracting defenses.

Dude doesn't have much of a life. Clearly.

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 02:12 AM
You should apologize to us for your whole existence, and this is one of your better post.

sportsfan76
02-21-2015, 02:12 AM
So Thibbs is EXEMPT from criticism huh?

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Rose is like 70% of himself and shooting 41%. Westbrook is at his peak of playing ever and is shooting 43%. And you guys bring up shooting percentage??? And you have to wait til an off night to talk about Rose's games??? The standard for Rose is just soo much higher from you guys that its crazy. He hasn't recovered yet and its obvious. So what???

What standard? He's had YEARS to recover.

How come Wetsbrook came back after 9 months and didn't lose a step? Maybe because he's not a timid bitch who psyches himself out?

Oh.... Rose's injury was much worse.. oh ok. Then I guess that's the excuse. ACL is different. OH! And he tore the meniscus on the other.... damn. Bad luck. No, maybe his body can't handle his style of play and it broke down at age 23.

Any way you look at it, HE'S DONE. FINISHED.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:15 AM

And I hope that Timmy is begging his teammates, coach, and fans, for forgiveness after tonight's debacle, too.

Inexcusable.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:16 AM
Thus, Westbrick. Also has the MVP distracting defenses.

Dude doesn't have much of a life. Clearly.
Why? Because I'm not afraid of reality?

I don't have a life because your favorite player sucks and will never return to his previous form. Nice logic there.

Keep crying though. I love it.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:17 AM

How come Wetsbrook came back after 9 months and didn't lose a step? Maybe because he's not a timid bitch who psyches himself out?

Oh.... Rose's injury was much worse.. oh ok. Then I guess that's the excuse. ACL is different. OH! And he tore the meniscus on the other.... damn. Bad luck. No, maybe his body can't handle his style of play and it broke down at age 23.

Any way you look at it, HE'S DONE. FINISHED.

Again...previous game...

30 points, on 12-24 shooting from the field, and 6-6 from the line, with 7 assists.

Yep...he's washed up.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:19 AM

I don't have a life because your favorite player sucks and will never return to his previous form. Nice logic there.

Keep crying though. I love it.

it is a friday night and you are on here irrationally hating on a guy, that is the reality of all this.

SamuraiSWISH
You're clearly living two places a) in a delusion, and b) on ISH

I don't have a life because your favorite player sucks
Derrick Rose has never been my favorite player. We all know my favorite player. Keep starving for attention though ...

Budadiiii
Again...previous game...

30 points, on 12-24 shooting from the field, and 6-6 from the line, with 7 assists.

Yep...he's washed up.
Ironically you are using a one game sample size and not looking at the whole season.

Notice the thread title: "Rose with another stinker tonight?"

Bolded the key word for you. I know you're a little slow.

Fudge
02-21-2015, 02:21 AM
Can we ALL just agree that Derrick Rose is somewhat of a little bitch and will never be the player Russell Westbrook is? :confusedshrug:

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:23 AM
Can we ALL just agree that Derrick Rose is somewhat of a little bitch and will never be the player Russell Westbrook is? :confusedshrug:

http://www.derrickrosemvp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DerrickRoseMVP.jpg
no matter how worked up you get behind your keyboard this will never go away! no matter how long of a rebuttal, it will always be written in stone! damn I think I see why some of the irrational hate is there for the guy

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:23 AM
You're clearly living two places a) in a delusion, and b) on ISH

Derrick Rose has never been my favorite player. We all know my favorite player. Keep starving for attention though ...
You average more posts than me and it's not close when you factor in your alt accounts.

Derrick Rose is a below average PG. Reality stinks.

You're one of the biggest losers on here so don't even get into the personal war. It's obvious you have no social life and nothing going for yourself. So stop with the charade. It's embarrassing watching you try to act 'cool' in front of your fellow D-Rose dick slurpers

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Ironically you are using a one game sample size and not looking at the whole season.

Notice the thread title: "Rose with another stinker tonight?"

Bolded the key word for you. I know you're a little slow.

The Bulls are 27-16 (.628) when Rose plays.

And he is averaging 31 mpg, 19 ppg, and 5 apg.

In his half of a season after two catastrophic injuries over the course of his two previous seasons. BTW,...he is only 26 years old, too.

Fudge
02-21-2015, 02:25 AM
http://www.derrickrosemvp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DerrickRoseMVP.jpg
no matter how worked up you get behind your keyboard this will never go away! no matter how long of a rebuttal, it will always be written in stone! damn I think I see why some of the irrational hate is there for the guy
I'll raise you this:

http://images.newseveryday.com/data/images/full/7497/russell-westbrook.jpg

GOAT..brook, bitch boy.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:27 AM
I'll raise you this:

GOAT..brook, bitch boy.

You'll RAISE him this?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Graviton
02-21-2015, 02:29 AM
You'll RAISE him this?

All-Star Game MVP is the highest honor in NBA history. The most important game of the year. It's why Kobe blocking Lebron twice was such an embarrassment. That event dropped Lebron out of my Top 20 to be honest.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:29 AM
The Bulls are 27-16 (.628) when Rose plays.

And he is averaging 31 mpg, 19 ppg, and 5 apg.

In his half of a season after two catastrophic injuries over the course of his two previous seasons. BTW,...he is only 26 years old, too.
Is that the agenda now? "He's doing great for a guy coming back from catastrophic injuries." And here, let me post the Bulls record because somehow Rose deserves credit for that.

Just sad. terrible defender, terrible efficiency, terrible decision maker, terrible Assist/TO ratio, but SOMEHOW, he gets credit for the wins and gets praised because he finally decided to play even after being medically cleared for years.

Gotta love the Rose stans. Most amusing group on this board.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:31 AM
I'll raise you this:

GOAT..brook, bitch boy.

you just sent me a pic of westbrook holding up an MVP for an exhibition game?

goodness

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:31 AM
All-Star Game MVP is the highest honor in NBA history. The most important game of the year. It's why Kobe blocking Lebron twice was such an embarrassment. That event dropped Lebron out of my Top 20 to be honest.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:33 AM
Why can't Rose be held to the same standard as everyone else? Injuries are apart of basketball.

Westbrook had three surgeries on the same knee and he keeps getting better. Top 5 player in the world.

Just different animals. One turns negatives into positives and the other lets negatives ruin his career.

Rose's mind, not his knees, was his biggest downfall.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:35 AM
you just sent me a pic of westbrook holding up an MVP for an exhibition game?

goodness
Considering Rose's MVP is the least deserving in history.... I would say Westbrook's ASG MVP > Derrick's faulty regular season MVP. How'd he fare against the Heat in the playoffs that year btw?

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:37 AM
I'll raise you this:

GOAT..brook, bitch boy.

And I'll raise you THIS...

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/previews/8026-8050/_wp_generated/pp93c5dee2_02.jpg

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:37 AM
Why can't Rose be held to the same standard as everyone else? Injuries are apart of basketball.

Westbrook had three surgeries on the same knee and he keeps getting better. Top 5 player in the world.

Just different animals. One turns negatives into positives and the other lets negatives ruin his career.

Rose's mind, not his knees, was his biggest downfall.

yeah I mean the list of guys of guys who have recovered fully after an ACL tear and medial meniscus tear is so long! I mean penny hardaway and grant hill were back to being the same the 1st game they stepped out there! How isnt rose the same after 4 months! he is such an idiot and westbrook is just ugh such an alpha it makes my heart pound

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:39 AM
yeah I mean the list of guys of guys who have recovered fully after an ACL tear and medial meniscus tear is so long! I mean penny hardaway and grant hill were back to being the same the 1st game they stepped out there! How isnt rose the same after 4 months! he is such an idiot and westbrook is just ugh such an alpha it makes my heart pound
4 months? He tore his ACL 3 ****ing years ago dude. That knee should be completely fine.

And Westbrook came back better than ever from his meniscus tear.

Westbrook's mind is just much more powerful than that peanut rattling around in Derrick's skull.

GimmeThat
02-21-2015, 02:42 AM
I also suppose that it's time to consider series average as none-sense.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:45 AM
Considering Rose's MVP is the least deserving in history.... I would say Westbrook's ASG MVP > Derrick's faulty regular season MVP. How'd he fare against the Heat in the playoffs that year btw?
yeah a 22 year old is supposed to take down prime lebron, bosh and wade in his 3rd year..
with keith bogans as your 2, a turf toe ridden boozer, deng and noah; who wasnt near the player he is today...
face it, you are the same as the irrational rose lovers, you are just on the opposite side of the spectrum. same object different color.. grow up

russell is a top nba player and rose is an mvp type talent when he has his rhythm.. this isnt 4th grade, you can appreciate both

you are the same

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 02:47 AM
4 months? He tore his ACL 3 ****ing years ago dude. That knee should be completely fine.

Westbrook's mind is just much more powerful than that peanut rattling around in Derrick's skull.
Show us the names of athletes who had and ACL and Meniscus tear and were 100% themselves within two years or at the three year mark. And then you will have some credibility. Until then you are desperate hater.

J Shuttlesworth
02-21-2015, 02:47 AM
My D just rose.
this.

J Shuttlesworth
02-21-2015, 02:48 AM
I can't believe the Westbrook vs. Rose argument is even a "thing" on here :facepalm Rose doesn't touch Westbrook

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 02:50 AM

a meniscus tear is not near the severity of an ACL tear, do you understand their functions? have you taken a biology course? I have been around torn acls my whole life and the effects remain after 2 years no doubt.. and roses health isnt the issue even. it is being out of basketball for so long

even MJ was incredibly rusty in 1995 against the magic.. the greatest of all time wasnt the same and he didnt have to deal with 2 major knee surgeries on top of that

props to westbrook for recovering nicely but he tore his in the 1st round and came back the next season like a couple weeks into it, he didnt miss any real season time and the lateral meniscus isnt even as severe as Roses Medial tear.
just stop hating dude, its a long process even rose has said that, root for the guy who worked his whole life to only be robbed of everything because of a regular jump/cut

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Show us the names of athletes who had and ACL and Meniscus tear and were 100% themselves within two years or at the three year mark. And then you will have some credibility. Until then you are desperate hater.
You're waiting for something that's never going to happen. He's never gonna be 100%.

I keep trying to tell you retards that but you refuse to listen.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 02:53 AM

Yeah...leading a team to the best record in the league, and putting up a 25-4-8 season in the process...is "the least deserving MVP in NBA history" alright.

And his Bulls didn't fare any worse against the Heat in the playoffs that year, than the Thunder did against them in the Finals the very next season.

BTW, in Rose's '10-11 season, the Bulls went 62-19 in the games he played. And before his first catastrophic injury the very next year, Chicago was 32-7. After that injury... 18-9 and then 45-37. But, no, he certainly wasn't a deserving MVP...

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 02:58 AM
a meniscus tear is not near the severity of an ACL tear, do you understand their functions? have you taken a biology course? I have been around torn acls my whole life and the effects remain after 2 years no doubt.. and roses health isnt the issue even. it is being out of basketball for so long

even MJ was incredibly rusty in 1995 against the magic.. the greatest of all time wasnt the same and he didnt have to deal with 2 major knee surgeries on top of that

props to westbrook for recovering nicely but he tore his in the 1st round and came back the next season like a couple weeks into it, he didnt miss any real season time and the lateral meniscus isnt even as severe as Roses Medial tear.
just stop hating dude, its a long process even rose has said that, root for the guy who worked his whole life to only be robbed of everything because of a regular jump/cut
Just forget it. Ok! His injuries are MUCH more severe. Congrats dude. Take your ****ing consolation prize and go the **** home.

His game relies on athleticism and attacking. He can't do it anymore on a consistent basis. Rose = done. He's running out of time to get it together. By the time you know it he'll be 30 and his athletic prime will have come and gone.

He's shit outside of his athleticism. That's why he sucks now, because he's not that good of a basketball player.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 03:04 AM
Just forget it. Ok! His injuries are MUCH more severe. Congrats dude. Take your ****ing consolation prize and go the **** home.

His game relies on athleticism and attacking. He can't do it anymore on a consistent basis. Rose = done. He's running out of time to get it together. By the time you know it he'll be 30 and his athletic prime will have come and gone.

He's shit outside of his athleticism. That's why he sucks now, because he's not that good of a basketball player.

but wait his athleticism is pretty much the same, his speed is certainly there and he has shown he still has that vert with some fiba dunks. so if he was always just a raw athlete then why isn't he back to vintage rose, hmm it must be rust?

youre just hating man, its okay

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 03:05 AM
You're waiting for something that's never going to happen. He's never gonna be 100%.

I keep trying to tell you retards that but you refuse to listen.
Are you schitzo???

How ButtIsI sees the world...

Post 67

Post 63

Post 46

Oh.... Rose's injury was much worse.. oh ok. Then I guess that's the excuse. ACL is different. OH! And he tore the meniscus on the other.... damn.

You don't even believe yourself.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:10 AM
but wait his athleticism is pretty much the same, his speed is certainly there and he has shown he still has that vert with some fiba dunks. so if he was always just a raw athlete then why isnt he back to vintage rose?

youre just hating man, its okay

That's even worse. So he's the same athlete but he just sucks dick? Why can't he consistently be good? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

His mind stinks. He didn't improve his understanding of the game while out. He should have been visualizing every single day and studying tape relentlessly. Instead he chose to eat skittles and make excuses about his muscle memory.

D-Rose perpetually shaking off the rust. Delusional fans across the globe patiently wait for him to be a consistent player again. :lol

Mr. Jabbar
02-21-2015, 03:12 AM
he cant play bran every night

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 03:14 AM

That's even worse. So he's the same athlete but he just sucks dick? Why can't he consistently be good? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

His mind stinks. He didn't improve his understanding of the game while out. He should have been visualizing every single day and studying tape relentelly. Instead he chose to eat skittles and make excuses about his muscle memory.

D-Rose perpetually shaking off the rust. Delusional fans across the globe patiently wait for him to be a consistent player again. :lol
:lol wow, hater meltdown number ten. You hate him to your bone and its obvious its bad on your health. Let it go.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:19 AM
:lol wow, hater meltdown number ten. You hate him to your bone and its obvious its bad on your health. Let it go.
I'll have a hater meltdown when Rose becomes a consistent player.

Till then, I'll enjoy every second of his failed career. :D

I luhv it mayne. 2-9, 6 turnovers. :D

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 03:20 AM

Evidently, you were not one of the voters...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/awards_2011.html#mvp

Out of 121 total First Place votes, Rose received 113 of them.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 03:21 AM

His mind stinks. He didn't improve his understanding of the game while out. He should have been visualizing every single day and studying tape relentelly. Instead he chose to eat skittles and make excuses about his muscle memory.

okay I mean I can tell you never played the game consistently, no debating it on this one, just form this post you can tell

and like I said, if MJ was rusty as hell, after 18 months away while being 100% healthy, what makes you think Rose's learning curve would be shorter? Mj is the greatest and even he couldnt do it

obviously the issue is rust if rose has proven to be a very good basketball player in the past

his athleticism is the same but the issue is mental mistakes, what could that issue be attributed to, cmon man think about it logically

its rust, he is playing the best talent in the world no one steps back in and rules again. no one knows if he ever gonna be 100% the same but I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt after seeing how hard he has worked in the past.if he needs over 40 games after missing 100+ and 1000 days then so be it, but of course there are gonna be ups(cavs win) and downs (tonight)

youre hating, let it go

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 03:22 AM
Evidently, you were not one of the voters...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/awards_2011.html#mvp

Out of 121 total First Place votes, Rose received 113 of them.

cmon man what do those 121 reporters, historians and analysts know, these guys on this forum really know basketball

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 03:27 AM
cmon man what do those 121 reporters, historians and analysts know, these guys on this forum really know basketball

Well, a small handful of them here do...headed by Budadiii.

I can see the day when the NBA consults with him before awarding the MVP. Sure, the rest of those reporters, historians, and analysts picked Jones, but since Budadiii went with Smith...well by god, Smith it is.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:28 AM
okay I mean I can tell you never played the game consistently, no debating it on this one, just form this post you can tell

and like I said, if MJ was rusty as hell, after 18 months away while being 100% healthy, what makes you think Rose's learning curve would be shorter? Mj is the greatest and even he couldnt do it

obviously the issue is rust if rose has proven to be a very good basketball player in the past

his athleticism is the same but the issue is mental mistakes, what could that issue be attributed to, cmon man think about it logically

its rust, he is playing the best talent in the world no one steps back in and rules again. no one knows if he ever gonna be 100% the same but I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt after seeing how hard he has worked in the past.if he needs over 40 games after missing 100+ and 1000 days then so be it, but of course there are gonna be ups(cavs win) and downs (tonight)

youre hating, let it go
I've just never had a serious injury. I abuse growth hormone and recover very quick. Rose is a ****ing retard for not using HGH.

You keep using the rust excuse like he hasn't been playing competitively for over a year now. He was completely healthy last year but quit on his team again because he was scared of the playoffs. you know, the only time that ****ing matters.

He's had plenty of time. No excuse for his shooting or decision making. He just sucks and won't ever become elite. Period. You don't know anything about hoops. Your predictions are a joke.

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 03:30 AM
I'll have a hater meltdown when Rose becomes a consistent player.

Till then, I'll enjoy every second of his failed career. :D

I luhv it mayne. 2-9, 6 turnovers. :D
300 million dollars, and recognition as the best player in his craft is great for any career, which explains why you experience constant anxiety attacks and meltdowns. You are a complete fool if you think otherwise.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 03:32 AM
300 million dollars, and recognition as the best player in his craft is great for any career, which explains why you experience constant anxiety attacks and meltdowns. You are a complete fool if you think otherwise.

Do you really think Rose can sleep at night...knowing that Budadiii thinks he is a failure?

Sorry, but that 300 mil means little.

Same with that "tainted" MVP he received. Only 95% of the voters felt he deserved it.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 03:34 AM
I've just never had a serious injury. I abuse growth hormone and recover very quick. Rose is a ****ing retard for not using HGH.

You keep using the rust excuse like he hasn't been playing competitively for over a year now. He was completely healthy last year but quit on his team again because he was scared of the playoffs. you know, the only time that ****ing matters.

He's had plenty of time. No excuse for his shooting or decision making. He just sucks and won't ever become elite. Period. You don't know anything about hoops. Your predictions are a joke.
okay why am I wasting my time, I'm debating with a child
this guy is straight up just dumb lol

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:36 AM
We're on a message board. I'm not melting down and certainly not having anxiety attacks.

I'm not jealous of Rose. I come from a wealthy family, money means shit to me. I like to point out that he's overrated and won't ever be an elite PG.

You're defending a guy you'll never meet. Don't you have a dad to look up to or something? It's sad you have idolize some idiotic bball player who couldn't even get into college without cheating.

At least look up to a guy like Westbrook who graduated from UCLA with a 4.0 GPA.

Or me, who is a start up investor and VP for a guitar pedal manufacturer.

LAZERUSS
02-21-2015, 03:37 AM
We're on a message board. I'm not melting down and certainly not having anxiety attacks.

I'm not jealous of Rose. I come from a wealthy family, money means shit to me. I like to point out that he's overrated and won't ever be an elite PG.

You're defending a guy you'll never meet. Don't you have a dad to look up to or something? It's sad you have idolize some idiotic bball player who couldn't even get into college without cheating.

At least look up to a guy like Westbrook who graduated from UCLA with a 4.0 GPA.

Good for you...

:bowdown:

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:39 AM
okay why am I wasting my time, I'm debating with a child
this guy is straight up just dumb lol
Why? Because you can't make intelligent predictions?

Giving someone like Rose the benefit of the doubt proves to me you have no common sense and can't analyze people correctly. You would be terrible in a management position. "can i take your order?" is all you're good for now until you actually go to school and develop some sort of skill.

The_Pharcyde
02-21-2015, 03:40 AM
Why? Because you can't make intelligent predictions?

Giving someone like Rose the benefit of the doubt proves to me you have no common sense and can't analyze people correctly. You would be terrible in a management position. "can i take your order?" is all you're good for now until you actually go to school and develop some sort of skill.

yeah, no doubt

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 03:41 AM
Do you really think Rose can sleep at night...knowing that Budadiii thinks he is a failure?

Sorry, but that 300 mil means little.

Same with that "tainted" MVP he received. Only 95% of the voters felt he deserved it.
Yeah, I keep forgetting Budadiii's post mean more than 95% of the voters who are on the job. Why would anybody question him. He is consistent, doesn't take drugs, doesn't contradict himself every other post. He isn't a hater.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 03:56 AM
I just want to know why you are so bitter towards a guy who doesnt know of your existence? is it because of your obsession with russ? arent you a grown man.. should you have grown up from all of this?

the guy had 2 major knee surgeries and sat for 2 years, no shit he isnt gonna be the MVP immediately...

all the rose hate on this site usually comes from you, why are you so bitter towards a guy trying to regain his dream..

its pretty weird if you ask me, lol it is possible to like westbrook and rose, we arent 11 anymore hahaha

:applause:

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 03:57 AM

Your parents are rich and never hired you a tutor? On the real, you have no HS diploma at 22 years old because of your social fears and your parents won't hire a tutor? Rose finances a mentoring program that I helped create. I could meet him if I pushed it but that's not my style. Ironically its for people in your situation - the real one, not this persona I am talking to. Anybody who helps out like Rose I got love for them.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 03:58 AM
Your parents are rich and never hired you a tutor? On the real, you have no HS diploma at 22 years old because of your social fears and your parents won't hire a tutor? Rose finances a mentoring program that I helped create. I could meet him if I pushed it but that's not my style. Ironically its for people in your situation - the real one, not this persona I am talking to. Anybody who helps out like Rose I got love for them.
http://i.imgur.com/0IchZ3C.png

Took you 14 minutes to come up with that. Sad.

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0IchZ3C.png

Took you 14 minutes to come up with that. Sad.
Why would I care to respond to you quickly??? That makes no sense. I did about ten social media responses. You might not even get a response if I get busier.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:01 AM

You are melting down. It's very clear.

And honestly, if you stepped outside of your pathetic childish brain you would see that you have put down literally over a 1000 words in this thread.

I think it's called a temper tantrum.

And I root for the Thunder because I love the nba and basketball in general. I would never let a sad soul like you make me not like a player or team.

Bringing up people having a dad to look up to? This is Dragic or Jameer level meltdown. It's embarrassing.

I truthfully don't even want to know your age. Why are you so angry? Clearly something outside of basketball has turned you into a pathetically emotional and lost person.

Put down the keyboard and get it together.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:06 AM
Seeing more of your posts here i realized Derrick Rose, someone you will never meet or know has made you crumble to the point you are attacking numerous posters personal lives.

Derrick Rose playing basketball is making you do that. I mean get a grip. It's just not that serious.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:11 AM
You are melting down. It's very clear.

And honestly, if you stepped outside of your pathetic childish brain you would see that you have put down literally over a 1000 words in this thread.

I think it's called a temper tantrum.

And I root for the Thunder because I love the nba and basketball in general. I would never let a sad soul like you make me not like a player or team.

Bringing up people having a dad to look up to? This is Dragic or Jameer level meltdown. It's embarrassing.

I truthfully don't even want to know your age. Why are you so angry? Clearly something outside of basketball has turned you into a pathetically emotional and lost person.

Put down the keyboard and get it together.

You can psychoanalyze me but I can't call out Pointguard for being socially awkward and slow? He took it personal too.

Stop being a hypocrite. You're defending some retarded guy who couldn't make it to college without cheating. That's incredibly sad. Get. a. life.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:13 AM
it is a friday night and you are on here irrationally hating on a guy, that is the reality of all this.

Another gem that is painfully truthful.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:17 AM

You can psychoanalyze me but I can't call out Pointguard for being socially awkward and slow? He took it personal too.

Stop being a hypocrite. You're defending some retarded guy who couldn't make it to college without cheating. That's incredibly sad. Get. a. life.

Dude, again, you just called a person you have never met and know nothing about, socially awkward and slow.....

Over Drose playing the pistons in a regular season game.

It was Friday night and I was out with friends and come home and see this meltdown thread.

I have a life and love it. Enjoy yours instead of ISH being your Friday night shrieking and crying about Rose.

Meltdown. Epic meltdown.

You've spent 3 hours on this thread alone. Not shocking you are coincidentally telling others to get a life.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:22 AM
Dude, again, you just called a person you have never met and know nothing about, socially awkward and slow.....

Over Drose playing the pistons in a regular season game.

It was Friday night and I was out with friends and come home and see this meltdown thread.

I have a life and love it. Enjoy yours instead of ISH being your Friday night shrieking and crying about Rose.

Meltdown. Epic meltdown.
You're having a meltdown over a guy having a meltdown. Oh no!

Stop trying to play therapist and discuss ball for once. Jesus Christ.

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:22 AM

You got hate to your bone, we're helping you. Most people you know have cheated. Most of your historical heroes were cheaters and in way far worse than a test. You shouldn't let that get you and its a silly reason to dedicate yourself to monumental childishness.

We aren't against you. Its a tired game you are running and being called out on.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:27 AM
You got hate to your bone, we're helping you. Most people you know have cheated. Most of your historical heroes were cheaters and in way far worse than a test. You shouldn't let that get you and its a silly reason to dedicate yourself to monumental childishness.

We aren't against you. Its a tired game you are running and being called out on.
:roll:

You're delusional dude. You really are. I'm having fun toying with but at the same time you're actually being serious here.

You think my posts are serious? You think that thread about me being 22 and bullied by blacks was serious? :roll:

You're just not a bright person.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:28 AM
You're having a meltdown over a guy having a meltdown. Oh no!

Stop trying to play therapist and discuss ball for once. Jesus Christ.

Second time you told me to "stop" doing something.

I sense control issues as well now. ISH is a family in a way.

We'll get through this together.:cheers:

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:29 AM

You're delusional dude. You really are. I'm having fun toying with but at the same time you're actually being serious here.

You think my posts are serious? You think that thread about me being 22 and bullied by blacks was serious? :roll:

12,000 posts since 2012 suggest you are beyond serious.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:31 AM
12,000 posts since 2012 suggest you are beyond serious.
About Derrick Rose being done? Sure... I'm serious about that. Doesn't mean I don't sprinkle in non-serious stuff.

This guy is probably 35 thinking he's 'helping' me. :facepalm

Guy is delusional, and so are you. Social idiots.

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:36 AM
About Derrick Rose being done? Sure... I'm serious about that. Doesn't mean I don't springle in non-serious stuff.

Name calling and more guesses assumed as fact about others personal lives.

We can work this out tonight or hit the pillow and figure it out in the morning.

I am helping. You needed to get this out, but there is more work to be done.

I can see your pain, share it with me!!!!!

Dengness9
02-21-2015, 04:37 AM
Springle......

I like that. I'm gonna use it in a sentence tomorrow and see the reception it gets.

I'll probably try it at 35 year old bday party I have to attend.

Goodnight my friend.

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:41 AM

I'm not trying to be anything for you. A lot of people can tell a person when they are off balance, or when they are pretending, or when they are denying an obvious emotion like hate. Hate over cheating on an SAT test... really?

AirTupac
02-21-2015, 04:44 AM
Meltdown in progress. But hey at least he was home friday night making threads about the retard who had to cheat to get to college. If only everyone could be socially inept and lonely on an internet message board on a friday night like our friend here. :applause:

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:45 AM
I'm not trying to be anything for you. A lot of people can tell a person when they are off balance, or when they are pretending, or when they are denying an obvious emotion like hate. Hate over cheating on an SAT test... really?
You can detect hate on a message board? Wow, that's crazy.

Do you honestly think I hate Derrick Rose because he cheated on his SAT? Do you really think I even hate Derrick Rose, period?

We are on a message board. Get a grip on what's actually going on.

Do I think he's overrated? - yes

Do I hate him or care about his personal life? - no

I don't need your help or concern. I'm the greatest message board poster in history. I'm the greatest internet persona in history. Just enjoy it.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:48 AM
Meltdown in progress. But hey at least he was home friday night making threads about the retard who had to cheat to get to college. If only everyone could be socially inept and lonely on an internet message board on a friday night like our friend here. :applause:
:applause:

Not to toot my own horn but I really get a rise out of people. It's a valuable gift and it's why I'm considered the best. You may not think it's a valuable skill but it really is. I have manipulated my way to the top on here and in life. Makes you kinda mad, huh? Armchair psychologist seeking approval.... hehehe

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:49 AM
About Derrick Rose being done? Sure... I'm serious about that. Doesn't mean I don't sprinkle in non-serious stuff.

Why would you be serious about another person's injury in a negative way? And the person who tells you there's a better way is a social idiot and not helping you? Its delusional to tell you there's a better way?

Tking714
02-21-2015, 04:51 AM
For him to be even at this level is amazing. His injury used to be a career ender in any sport. This ain't a video game, takes hard work and a lot of pain endurance to do what he does. Get a knee injury, even a minor one and come back here and talk sh*t

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 04:52 AM
Why would you be serious about another person's injury in a negative way? And the person who tells you there's a better way is a social idiot and not helping you? Its delusional to tell you there's a better way?
It's just reality to me. In a negative way? Huh? Saying he won't ever be an elite PG is just what I think. What's the negative? I'm not delusional and dick ride him any chance I get... which is why you rep posters like nathanjizz even though he's the worst basketball mind on here. Because you have some weird infatuation with Derrick Rose. What the **** is wrong with you?

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:52 AM
You can detect hate on a message board? Wow, that's crazy.

You can't???

Do you honestly think I hate Derrick Rose because he cheated on his SAT? Do you really think I even hate Derrick Rose, period?
You bring up that he cheated on his SAT more than a dozen times. That's not healthy within itself. That's an obsession. 100's of random negative post on anything is an obsession - not a dislike.

Do I hate him or care about his personal life? - no

I don't need your help or concern. I'm the greatest message board poster in history. I'm the greatest internet persona in history. Just enjoy it.
OK

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 04:59 AM
It's just reality to me. In a negative way? Huh? Saying he won't ever be an elite PG is just what I think. What's the negative?

The negative is that you do it all the time. Look at the reaction you get versus other posters that believe as you do. If you believe he won't be elite again why would you have to hype it so often? Everybody has a bad game. He shots very similar to your healthy star player. Why are you so concerned about him and talk about his private life, and things you know nothing about? You don't know him. You have a crazy energy about him.

Budadiiii
02-21-2015, 05:08 AM
The negative is that you do it all the time. Look at the reaction you get versus other posters that believe as you do. If you believe he won't be elite again why would you have to hype it so often? Everybody has a bad game. He shots very similar to your healthy star player. Why are you so concerned about him and talk about his private life, and things you know nothing about? You don't know him. You have a crazy energy about him.
I don't really hype it very often. It's been many months since I've made a Rose thread.

There is TONS of 'hate' on this board. Blame the culture of ISH. Are you blaming me for the culture? Why aren't you defending Bron and Durant? They get hate daily. Or Kobe. They all get it much worse than Rose and on a daily basis. Yet you're no where to be found until someone makes a negative Rose thread. Weird.

Most of the hate is in jest and you know that. Or maybe you don't. Which is why I question your social prowess.

But 'hate' on ISH is what generates interest and views. You don't think I have people depending on me to make threads like this to generate clicks? I'm just here so I won't get fined boss. I'm just doing my job.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-21-2015, 05:11 AM
And I'll raise you THIS...

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/previews/8026-8050/_wp_generated/pp93c5dee2_02.jpg

Didn't know you had a sense of humor

RoundMoundOfReb
02-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Show me one athlete who tore his ACL, sucked his first season back and then 3 years later was great again? I'll wait. Typically with ACLs either you're back immediately or you never come back at all.

nathanjizzle
02-21-2015, 09:22 AM
The trolling is obvious.

beastee
02-21-2015, 10:42 AM
The trolling is obvious.
Yep. I have learned alot about budadaiii this week and wont fall for it

Pointguard
02-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Show me one athlete who tore his ACL, sucked his first season back and then 3 years later was great again? I'll wait. Typically with ACLs either you're back immediately or you never come back at all.
What does typical have to do with this debate? You are acting like he didn't have a meniscus situation which is the main part of my point. That's a large oversight.