PDA

View Full Version : so why did Spurs hire Becky Hammon again??

keep-itreal
02-21-2015, 09:11 AM
She's sitting in the back and just watching the game and not doing anything:lol

Taller than CP3
02-21-2015, 09:15 AM
to try and get her to cheat on her husband with Tony Parker

sportjames23
02-21-2015, 09:31 AM
She takin Pop's place when he retires with Duncan. First female head coach in NBA history, belee dat.

senelcoolidge
02-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Her job is behind the scenes. She makes sure all the Spurs players are relieved of any tension.

ralph_i_el
02-21-2015, 09:38 AM
She sucks a mean D

Eric Cartman
02-21-2015, 09:49 AM
to try and get her to cheat on her husband with Tony Parker

Everything makes sense now.

Taller than CP3
02-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Everything makes sense now.

sometimes i wonder how long it'll be before a scandal broke out

grueling 82 game season, players on the road away from their wives, HORNY AS ****, spending 24/7 with Becky Hammon as your assistant coach..she's away from her husband/boyfriend as well, and she's surrounded by tall, alpha males full of testosterone, good looking men such as Tony Parker, long hands big feet such as Kawhi Leonard, light skinned black men such as Danny Green, 7'0" supermodels such as Thiago Splitter

ILLsmak
02-21-2015, 10:00 AM
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/31/40/36/6686606/7/960x540.jpg

-Smak

KNOW1EDGE
02-21-2015, 10:00 AM
I think they hired her to be an assistant coach

keep-itreal
02-21-2015, 10:05 AM
I think they hired her to be an assistant coach

but she's not even sitting in the front row coaching or even being part of the team:confusedshrug:

She's just sitting in the back watching the game like she's part of the crowd

JellyBean
02-21-2015, 10:25 AM
but she's not even sitting in the front row coaching or even being part of the team:confusedshrug:

There are plenty of assistant coaches who sit behind the bench, as if they are part of the crowd. There are images of Kurt Rambis, Brian Shaw, Jim Clemons, and Adrian Dantley sitting behind the bench. I just depends on spacing and how many coaches you have.

ralph_i_el
02-21-2015, 10:39 AM

She is the rookie coach. Not like she's going to be at Pop's right hand during the games. Look at all the coaches who coached under Pop over the years. There are future head coaches on that bench RIGHT NOW. Doesn't man Hammon isn't doing anything. She's just the lowest ranking coach on that team right now.

Eric Cartman
02-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Players are sitting on the trainers bench, let's say it's Parker, Green and Joseph, the trainers give them there massages and proper treatment to get ready for practice/game. But, you can sense there is something wrong with them, they seem stressed out, maybe having too much on their mind, that's where Becky comes in, looking all professional and shit.

She teases the f*ck out of Joseph, then gives Green a cuckhold blowjob to Parker, shoving it in Joseph face, calling Parker the better player, man, saying he has a big **** in comparison, and that his is a joke, then Green joins in and they start double penetrating the f*ck out of that bitch throwing her around like a rag doll.

That pushes Joseph over the edge, reveals his inner alpha, and he goes all out shoving his dick so far into Becky's mouth she can barely breath, f*cking her skull HARD with still being double penetrated by Parker and Green, one can imagine the chemistry the Spurs build doing his shit on the daily, it's no mistake Pop says he wants "some nasty" out there to his players.

T_L_P
02-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Players are sitting on the trainers bench, let's say it's Parker, Green and Joseph, the trainers give them there massages and proper treatment to get ready for practice/game. But, you can sense there is something wrong with them, they seem stressed out, maybe having too much on their mind, that's where Becky comes in, looking all professional and shit.

She teases the f*ck out of Joseph, then gives Green a cuckhold blowjob to Parker, shoving it in Joseph face, calling Parker the better player, man, saying he has a big **** in comparison, and that his is a joke, then Green joins in and they start double penetrating the f*ck out of that bitch throwing her around like a rag doll.

That pushes Joseph over the edge, reveals his inner alpha, and he goes all out shoving his dick so far into Becky's mouth she can barely breath, f*cking her skull HARD with still being double penetrated by Parker and Green, one can imagine the chemistry the Spurs build doing his shit on the daily, it's no mistake Pop says he wants "some nasty" out there to his players.

:biggums:

T_L_P
02-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Anyway, where you sit on the bench doesn't matter.

Chip Engelland has been the most important staffer for years, yet he doesn't sit in the front row. :confusedshrug:

keep-itreal
02-21-2015, 10:53 AM

:roll:

I<3NBA
02-21-2015, 11:11 AM
so she can sit in the back

:facepalm

at this doofus thinking all that there is to coaching is sitting on the bench and "coaching" by calling plays and timeouts.

fkboi, 90 percent of coaching is done in practice. only 10% in actual games. i know you wouldn't know that, because you've never played competitive sports in your life, nor even had a coach.

but i had. and trust me when i say, drills and practice are where coaches make their difference. not this 2k shit where people think they just call timeouts and subs and then team wins.