PDA

View Full Version : Heat Rotation the rest of the year

boozehound
02-21-2015, 06:22 PM
so, they are left with a bigman rotation of whiteside/birdman/haslem

If they go small with Deng at times, can they play Wade at the 3? Who plays the 2? Can Ennis play the 4? Any FA they can pick up? Blatche?

navy
02-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Its gonna be ugly. Need Blatche.

Haslem should be out of the rotation at his age and Birdman is only good for spot minutes or else he gets tired/hurt.

Hopefully Wiltside is off his minute restrictions. I think the Heat would be damn near undefeated in recent games if he played 38 minutes.

boozehound
02-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Its gonna be ugly. Need Blatche.

Haslem should be out of the rotation at his age and Birdman is only good for spot minutes or else he gets tired/hurt.

Hopefully Wiltside is off his minute restrictions. I think the Heat would be damn near undefeated in recent games if he played 38 minutes.
I agree Haslem should not really be playing. I dont see how they can limit Whiteside's minutes anymore. The problem is that their bench stinks at all positions (outside of birdman). I guess you try and run out mario and goran with wade at the 3? at least for some minutes. How do you even give whiteside and deng a rest?

navy
02-21-2015, 06:31 PM
I agree Haslem should not really be playing. I dont see how they can limit Whiteside's minutes anymore. The problem is that their bench stinks at all positions (outside of birdman). I guess you try and run out mario and goran with wade at the 3? at least for some minutes. How do you even give whiteside and deng a rest?
Yeah, they need Blatche like I said.
Time for Whiteside to show us what he is made of.

Added part about Bosh missing is that Goran and Wade are gonna have to deal with heavily clogged paints.

PJR
02-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Im hoping McRoberts can return sooner than anticipated.

boozehound
02-21-2015, 06:36 PM
I thought he was out for the year? Is there a chance he can come back?

navy
02-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Id rather he not. Next year is presumably the stretch run, needs to be 100% for it. Not saying they win a championship, but it should be the best Heat team for a while.

longtime lurker
02-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Heat can still pick up some of the veteran bigs that will be waived before the deadline. But yikes that bench is Larry Holmes status. Andre Blatche would be a very interesting addition.

SwishSquared
02-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Heat need to at least consider Thomas Robinson. Can't shoot, but high motor and he wants minutes. Can't think of where he'd got more PT than Miami right now. Blatche would be a good signing too. Think they need another SF too. Not sure if they feel comfortable with just Ennis behind Deng. Granted they can play small and slide somebody to SF for spot minutes, but still...

Mawly-G
02-21-2015, 07:47 PM
Maybe give Beasley another shot?

Springsteen
02-21-2015, 07:48 PM
More time for Wiltside to play :applause:

Human Error
02-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Maybe give Beasley another shot?
I think so. Beasley can play a similar game to Bosh on offense, he can be a stretch 4 and can also score in the post. Blatche should be signed also.

Fudge
02-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Is McBob coming back anytime this year?

If not, sign Blatche for the vet minimum and if they can, sign T-Rob to be the backup. Haslem is beyond useless at this point.

Basketbolero
02-21-2015, 08:09 PM
One thing is for sure, Dragic is going to get all those touches he has been crying for.

305Baller
02-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Bosh's blood will be thinned.

blablabla
02-21-2015, 08:16 PM
Jeff Adrien? He was waived by Minnesota

boozehound
02-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Jeff Adrien? He was waived by Minnesota
not a terrible pickup.