PDA

View Full Version : Anyone That Makes Threads With "by the age ." About players that went straight to nba

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 01:55 AM
Should be perma banned.

Most retOarded comparison ever.

Jordan played 3 years in college.

He was 21 years old when his rookie year. Not 18.

These straight to nba players that everyone compares to have 3-4 years jump.

Stupidest fuccin shit ever.

"By age 25 kwame brown out scored David Robinson 3000 to 1900!!!!!!!!!"

Stupidest shit ever.

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 02:01 AM
"By the age 21 sebastian tellfair out scored Michael Jordan 1,500 to 0!!!!!!!!!"

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO with that dumb shit.

BY SEASON

BY MUUFUCCIN SEASON!!!!!!!

SugarHill
02-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Michael Jordan is the greatest prep to pro star of all time imo

BuffaloBill
02-22-2015, 02:03 AM
Yall sleepin on Sebastion Telfair

Done_And_Done
02-22-2015, 03:15 AM
You liqoured up tonight Bless? What's good fam?

Angel Face
02-22-2015, 03:19 AM
:applause:

Breezy
02-22-2015, 03:24 AM
Not only that but their anuses are gushing fountains of semen.

Joyner82reload
02-22-2015, 03:26 AM
It really should be "in the first x years of their career"

Age is ridiculous seeing as player prime/peak/decline almost always coincide with time played in the NBA, not age.

Rose'sACL
02-22-2015, 03:28 AM
By the age is good as all the "knowledgeable" posters think that staying in college helps players develop their game.
So either accept that college doesn't help or don't be mad.

navy
02-22-2015, 03:30 AM
It really should be "in the first x years of their career"

Age is ridiculous seeing as player prime/peak/decline almost always coincide with time played in the NBA, not age.
They are both agenda ridden.

Just let careers play out and focus on relevant prime/near prime years.

Joyner82reload
02-22-2015, 03:33 AM
By the age is good as all the "knowledgeable" posters think that staying in college helps players develop their game.
So either accept that college doesn't help or don't be mad.

Oh really?

A: Gets a college degree for a job
B: Skips college but works for 4 years in the position that A went to college for

A starts his job fresh out of college working with B

Who is better at the job the day A starts working with B?

JT123
02-22-2015, 03:36 AM
It's not retarded at all. If Lebron is the youngest player to reach 25,000 career points he deserves all the credit for that in the world. Why should he be punished just because Jordan wasn't good enough to go to the NBA out of high school? :no:
Almost as retarded as Kobe stans saying that only Kobe's stats as a starter should be counted when compared to other greats. Not our fault Kobe wasn't good enough to start over Eddie Jones for his first 3 seasons.

Rose'sACL
02-22-2015, 03:44 AM
Oh really?

B: Skips college but works for 4 years in the position that A went to college for

are you an idiot or are you an idiot? do you even know what star ncaa athletes do and have been doing in college?

navy
02-22-2015, 03:47 AM
It's not retarded at all. If Lebron is the youngest player to reach 25,000 career points he deserves all the credit for that in the world. Why should he be punished just because Jordan wasn't good enough to go to the NBA out of high school? :no:
Almost as retarded as Kobe stans saying that only Kobe's stats as a starter should be counted when compared to other greats. Not our fault Kobe wasn't good enough to start over Eddie Jones for his first 3 seasons.
:facepalm

Like I said, people choose based on their own personal biases. Case in point

Lebron23
02-22-2015, 03:51 AM

THIS

Rose'sACL
02-22-2015, 03:51 AM
that is a biased post. it was the norm for players to stay in college at that time.
at the same time posters who post Jordan's rookie stats are just as biased because he had years on guys like rookie kobe and rookie lebron.

navy
02-22-2015, 03:52 AM
that is a biased post. it was the norm for players to stay in college at that time.
at the same time posters who post Jordan's rookie stats are just as biased because he had years on guys like rookie kobe and rookie lebron.
:applause:

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 04:59 AM
You liqoured up tonight Bless? What's good fam?

Sup cuz?

Nah just got done babysitting my niggahs kids, my sons homies. We was gettin real live. Playing dominoes n shit. My son already knows how to play and keep score wit houses.

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 04:59 AM
Oh really?

SLAYED.

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 05:07 AM

Bwhahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

Jordan wasn't good enough ?

The times were different.

Kids these days are lottery picks and start right away based on POTENTIAL.

Jordan played today, he woulda went pro after his freshman season.

Lottery pick after sophomore season.

GTFO.

Times were different then.

And it doesn't matter.

It should be SEASONS played. Seasons fuccin played.

David Robinson is another perfect example.

Dude didn't even start playing till he was 24.

Every scrub , 3rd string center would have better career "by age 25".

GTFO with that dumb ass shit.

Joyner82reload
02-22-2015, 05:18 AM
are you an idiot or are you an idiot? do you even know what star ncaa athletes do and have been doing in college?

yes, not playing in the nba :confusedshrug:

Quickening
02-22-2015, 05:22 AM
Its just as stupid when posters compare first 9 years in the league, because you're comparing MJ between ages of 21-30.... all his prime/peak years, to a Kobe or Lebron between 18 and 27, so they lose out on 3 of their peak years.

It will also help MJ career averages as from what we know, he wasn't exactly amazing when he was 18.

Done_And_Done
02-22-2015, 06:01 AM
Sup cuz?

Nah just got done babysitting my niggahs kids, my sons homies. We was gettin real live. Playing dominoes n shit. My son already knows how to play and keep score wit houses.

lol Bet the little dude could give me a run.

Stay good man...

guy
02-22-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm a huge Jordan fan, and hate on Lebron and Kobe a lot, and I always say going by age is completely stupid due to everything already mentioned. With that said, to be fair I would say going by seasons played is kind of dumb too just cause all else equal the guy coming into the league with more college experience should be better prepared for the NBA then someone with less. If I had to pick which one is worse though, age is worse just cause of the simple fact that the guys coming in younger will have more chances.

With that said, its not really fair to compare either. Maybe if there was a science to it. Lets say 3 years of college experience was equal to 1 year of NBA experience, which would mean we should compare Lebron through his 10th season (2013, 28 years old) to Jordan through his 9th season (1993, 30 years old). We don't know what's right though.

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 04:26 PM
lol Bet the little dude could give me a run.

Stay good man...

Word!

:cheers:

Bless Mathews
02-22-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm a huge Jordan fan, and hate on Lebron and Kobe a lot, and I always say going by age is completely stupid due to everything already mentioned. With that said, to be fair I would say going by seasons played is kind of dumb too just cause all else equal the guy coming into the league with more college experience should be better prepared for the NBA then someone with less. If I had to pick which one is worse though, age is worse just cause of the simple fact that the guys coming in younger will have more chances.

With that said, its not really fair to compare either. Maybe if there was a science to it. Lets say 3 years of college experience was equal to 1 year of NBA experience, which would mean we should compare Lebron through his 10th season (2013, 28 years old) to Jordan through his 9th season (1993, 30 years old). We don't know what's right though.

What prepares you more for playing in the nba than PLAYING IN THE NBA???????

It's not going against college players than will never sniff an nba court that's for sure.