PDA

View Full Version : According to ISH only the Spurs & Miami are contenders right?

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2015, 10:41 PM
Miami 4 straight finals prior to this season

Spurs are the defending champ.

It does not really matter what other teams are doing right now. They are just playing 82 games for no reason. They did not prove anything for the past few years, therefore they can never be considered contenders. Their history, trophies speak for them. I only see these two teams winning this year.

Thunder (did not win anything at all, actually I lied. (1 western conference championship)
Clippers (LOOOOOOL)
Blazers (LOL)
Warriors (They will win the west)
Rockets (LOOOOOOL)

are all pretending, they say. Let me tell me one thing, it will be Cavs vs Warriors in the finals.

1a (LeBron) vs 1b (Curry)

Fudge
02-22-2015, 10:43 PM
What are you "LOOOOL"ing about? Aren't you a fan of those teams?

305Baller
02-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Truly special post.

imdaman99
02-22-2015, 10:46 PM
Good thing you are a stan of 10 teams. Whichever one is doing the best, you can make threads about :rockon:

Roundball_Rock
02-22-2015, 10:47 PM
It is hilarious how people are writing off the Bulls. CHI>ATL>CLE>TOR. :pimp: The Bulls are 14-4 with a healthy starting lineup--and Rose is only going to improve further still over the next 2 months.

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2015, 10:49 PM
What are you "LOOOOL"ing about? Aren't you a fan of those teams?
Warriors
Raptors
Spurs
Nets

I hear people saying Warriors & Hawks are overrated. Who exactly is rated in this league?

Both team first in their respective conference. Both top 1 & 2 in the league. If we call them the best teams in basketball how is that overrating them? :confusedshrug:

Joyner82reload
02-22-2015, 10:50 PM
OP should be neutered for such a shitty post

Oh wait, I forgot he doesn't have any balls to begin with

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2015, 10:52 PM
Good thing you are a stan of 10 teams. Whichever one is doing the best, you can make threads about :rockon:
4 teams (Warriors, Nets, Raptors, Spurs) and just so you know only the spurs been winning for me, the past few years). I was rooting for the other 3 teams even when things weren't great. (My raps been killing me for the past few years) (Look at the Nets, right now? I'm still rooting for them and my boy D-will)

Been loyal to these teams and i ain't going no where.

k0kakw0rld
02-22-2015, 10:54 PM
OP should be neutered for such a shitty post

Oh wait, I forgot he doesn't have any balls to begin with
I'm sorry I denied you from sucking my dick the other night, I dont do men/boys, I bang bad b*tches.
No Hard Feelings bruh.

CP343
02-22-2015, 11:06 PM
One sentence summary please. Not reading that rubbish.

Beastmode88
02-22-2015, 11:07 PM
It is hilarious how people are writing off the Bulls. CHI>ATL>CLE>TOR. :pimp: The Bulls are 14-4 with a healthy starting lineup--and Rose is only going to improve further still over the next 2 months.

I don't get Rose atm. Why is he still not healthy. He's played like 40 games in the last 3 years. Westbrook on the other hand's came back from a knee injury and is playing better than he was ever playing. Is Rose just mentally weak?

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2015, 11:09 PM
4 teams (Warriors, Nets, Raptors, Spurs) and just so you know only the spurs been winning for me, the past few years). I was rooting for the other 3 teams even when things weren't great. (My raps been killing me for the past few years) (Look at the Nets, right now? I'm still rooting for them and my boy D-will)

Anyone who's a fan of more than one team in a sport is a faeget, let alone 4 :facepalm

Fudge
02-22-2015, 11:10 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

If two of his teams make the Finals, I wonder how that would go. Life must be nice for fans like him.

Fudge
02-22-2015, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry I denied you from sucking my dick the other night, I dont do men/boys, I bang bad b*tches.
No Hard Feelings bruh.
Cringeworthy post of the year anybody? :facepalm

navy
02-22-2015, 11:11 PM
I don't get Rose atm. Why is he still not healthy. He's played like 40 games in the last 3 years. Westbrook on the other hand's came back from a knee injury and is playing better than he was ever playing. Is Rose just mentally weak?
How many people come back the same from an ACL injury? The meniscus always had a good recovery rate.

Milbuck
02-22-2015, 11:12 PM

Jesus christ, dude. :oldlol:

There is no way you typed out this post with a straight face. No ****ing way.