PDA

View Full Version : FiveRings, Lolcats, Jameer, or this guy. Who is the worst?

sweggeh
02-23-2015, 04:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i1tPx.jpg

sweggeh
02-23-2015, 05:10 PM
I have been fortunate enough to witness many unstable sexual deviants in my time on ISH, and yes Jameer is quite clearly in the conversation for GOAT Sexual Deviant.

fiddy
02-23-2015, 05:22 PM
jam is an all time great fаggot
fixed

DeuceWallaces
02-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Forgot to list yourself.

Budadiiii
02-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Forgot to list yourself.
"FiveRings, Lolcats, Jameer, or this guy"

He did list himself.

sweggeh
02-23-2015, 06:12 PM
"FiveRings, Lolcats, Jameer, or this guy"

He did list himself.

We all know you are lolcats you deformed ******. As soon as I exposed you as Simon, Lolcats suddenly appears, and I am suddenly his alt according to you. Then everytime you are arguing with me, he would just happen to join the conversation, just so you can set me up and say "I told you it was him mwahaha". Your game is stupid and no one is buying it. So for the love of god, take my dick out your mouth, and let me stop living in your head rent free.

Jud
02-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Forgot to list yourself.
Talkin to yourself I see.

Budadiiii
02-23-2015, 06:22 PM
We all know you are lolcats you deformed ******. As soon as I exposed you as Simon, Lolcats suddenly appears, and I am suddenly his alt according to you. Then everytime you are arguing with me, he would just happen to join the conversation, just so you can set me up and say "I told you it was him mwahaha". Your game is stupid and no one is buying it. So for the love of god, take my dick out your mouth, and let me stop living in your head rent free.
**** off you self-absorbed transgender.

Go play with whatever sexual organs you have and stop trolling my message board, you pathetic pillar of parasitical poison.

sweggeh
02-23-2015, 06:24 PM
**** off you self-absorbed transgender.

Go play with whatever sexual organs you have and stop trolling my message board, you pathetic pillar of parasitical poison.

Your mom will take this dick in her ****in cyclops eye, then we see whos transgender you little bitch.

Gtfo and go back to your therapist you aids infested attention seeking schizophrenic.

Budadiiii
02-23-2015, 06:31 PM
Your mom will take this dick in her ****in cyclops eye, then we see whos transgender you little bitch.

Gtfo and go back to your therapist you aids infested attention seeking schizophrenic.
transgender folk like you have mental illnesses that can only be treated with spermicidal fluid on an open wound.

The open wound being that manufactured man hole.

Pull out that biological catastrophe and let me ejaculate on on what was once your 3 inch dick. It will heal you.

sweggeh
02-23-2015, 06:35 PM
transgender folk like you have mental illnesses that can only be treated with spermicidal fluid on an open wound.

The open wound being that manufactured man hole.

Pull out that biological catastrophe and let me ejaculate on on what was once your 3 inch dick. It will heal you.

Lol funny how you talkin bout transgenders when you aint sex once in your whole life, male or female. You still stuck tickling your own balls at the age of 43 in your mothers basement. But your still a success though cause you have a legion of alts on ISH, am I right?

Bitch ***** ass cracka. Keep talkin and see what happens. I aint joking with you.

Budadiiii
02-23-2015, 06:44 PM
Lol funny how you talkin bout transgenders when you aint sex once in your whole life, male or female. You still stuck tickling your own balls at the age of 43 in your mothers basement. But your still a success though cause you have a legion of alts on ISH, am I right?

Bitch ***** ass cracka. Keep talkin and see what happens. I aint joking with you.
Let me heal you, Alexandria.

Remember when you used to be known as Alexander? Or Alex for short. All those memories of running around the playground as a normal boy, albeit fat and socially inept, you were still a somewhat normal and healthy young boy. And then you realized you were attracted to other boys.. and it all went down hill from there. You thought you were meant to be a girl because you had no concept of what it meant to be gay.

Instead of taking it up the ass you were hell-bent on turning into a girl. You begged your mom for years to get a sex change but she denied incessantly because she was too broke to afford it.

Eventually your dying mother sold her house and gave you the money in the Will. You spent every penny on getting surgery on your dick and chest, and bought hormones to higher the pitch of your voice.

You even have an alter ego called "swaggeh" because on the inside you are still very much a guy. The LOLCATS account is a why for you to unleash your real-life persona and defend your choice to become a women.

Alex, I know you still have hope. You still can be healed. Just pull out your manpussy and let the seminal fluid heal you. PLEASE.

DeuceWallaces
02-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Why don't you two just blow each other and get it over with (assuming you're two different people).

Budadiiii
02-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Why don't you two just blow each other and get it over with (assuming you're two different people).

There's nothing left to blow. :confusedshrug:

I'll finger his manpussy though, fo sho.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-23-2015, 08:12 PM
by the worst do you mean the best troll or the worst troll?

sweggeh
02-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Let me heal you, Alexandria.

Remember when you used to be known as Alexander? Or Alex for short. All those memories of running around the playground as a normal boy, albeit fat and socially inept, you were still a somewhat normal and healthy young boy. And then you realized you were attracted to other boys.. and it all went down hill from there. You thought you were meant to be a girl because you had no concept of what it meant to be gay.

Instead of taking it up the ass you were hell-bent on turning into a girl. You begged your mom for years to get a sex change but she denied incessantly because she was too broke to afford it.

Eventually your dying mother sold her house and gave you the money in the Will. You spent every penny on getting surgery on your dick and chest, and bought hormones to higher the pitch of your voice.

You even have an alter ego called "swaggeh" because on the inside you are still very much a guy. The LOLCATS account is a why for you to unleash your real-life persona and defend your choice to become a women.

Alex, I know you still have hope. You still can be healed. Just pull out your manpussy and let the seminal fluid heal you. PLEASE.

Tell me you aint really write that essay just for me? Hold this L you megabeta :roll:

sweggeh
02-24-2015, 08:02 AM
by the worst do you mean the best troll or the worst troll?

Most perverted or sexually disturbed.

Im Still Ballin
02-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Ether ft. DJ Rent Free and The Salty bunch