PDA

View Full Version : Will the Phoenix Suns win another game this season?

masonanddixon
02-24-2015, 01:10 AM
Three losses already, two to mediocre teams.

The Bledsoe era is, shockingly, not a success.

qrich
02-24-2015, 01:16 AM
Treadmill 9th/10th team in the West.

No different than the Whorean Shitic era

masonanddixon
02-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Treadmill 9th/10th team in the West.

No different than the Whorean Shitic era

Except Whorean will get Miami to the 5th seed by season's end.

livingby3's
02-24-2015, 01:36 AM
I fault Hornacek for the team's lack of success.
This is a young group we're having. Coach had better start stepping up and imposing some authority.

It's too late to tank, we can only try to compete now. The players are still young, even if the team don't make playoffs, you got to make them go hard every single game, develop the right culture.

Archie Goodwin and Warren are studs which they have got to develop.
Alex Len is already getting better, I could see him becoming very good next season, if he stays healthy. These 3 players are all 21 and under, and will only get better. They need the proper concept imposed on them, moving forward.

Suns' too high on the Morrises and Bledsoe imo. If only we could trade all 3 of them for a legit lowpost scorer, with Len and the others, we got a good team.
Suns got to let Gerald Green walk end of season. Morris bros got to stop trying to be thugs.

Regardless, the team got some very good young players. I can see them getting hot soon. Mentality is the key for them to make a push. They will start winning a good amount of games soon, but it might be too late in the ever stacked west. Thunder gotten much better, and I don't really see any of the top 8 falling off soon.

Done_And_Done
02-24-2015, 08:43 AM
They've been Konex'd so it's entirely possible that they don't

bluechox2
02-24-2015, 09:23 AM
bledsoe being exposed

MMM
02-24-2015, 10:02 AM
The Suns will make the playoffs

Magic731
02-24-2015, 10:11 AM
The Suns will make the playoffs
At whose expense?

chocolatethunder
02-24-2015, 11:03 AM
Three losses already, two to mediocre teams.

The Bledsoe era is, shockingly, not a success.
I'm not sure, can you win with black players or is that against your rules?

hawksdreamfan44
02-24-2015, 11:15 AM
I don't understand what their plan is. At all. Of course they'll win again this season, but they're not making the playoffs.

Nastradamus
02-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Making the playoffs doesn't matter that much to them. Knight/Bledsoe/Goodwin will be a very good backcourt going forward and they have good players at every position. The Morrises are underrated, Len and Warren are developing and players like Tucker are good glue guys. They should re-sign B.Wright to back up Len too. They don't need to do much. They'll grow into a contender if they just keep things together. Add a nice player in the lottery to top it off.

masonanddixon
02-24-2015, 07:15 PM

Why are you making this about race?

Fudge
02-24-2015, 07:17 PM
:roll:

CP343
02-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Of course they will. Any more games vs 76ers?