PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Daughter is Transgender

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 01:18 PM
I told you that as being transgender is more accepted, we will see many more people be at peace with their gender. This is a lovely thing. She was a cute little girl with beautiful parents, and I am sure she will grow to be a very handsome young man.

http://ig-wp-colunistas.s3.amazonaws.com/pajuba/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/24161407/Shiloh-1.jpg

[QUOTE]Angelina Jolie's entire family recently stepped out on the red carpet to support their mother's new movie, Unbroken. The couple's oldest biological child, who was assigned female at birth, joined brothers Maddox and Pax wearing sharp suits and short haircuts.

Pitt and Jolie have been fairly open over the years about Shiloh's interest in all things considered masculine. In an interview with Oprah in 2008, Brad Pitt discussed how Shiloh wanted to be called John.

The eight-year-old's family fully supports their decision to self-identify

SunsN07BookIt
02-24-2015, 01:24 PM
I guess the phrase and concept of a "tomboy" is too mundane for these Hollywood types....:rolleyes:

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Having short hair and wearing a suit makes you transgender?

It is not about suits or hair. She is beginning find her identity. She has even changed her name to John. I think this is a very good thing, the transgender community needs people in the public eye, the same way the gay community has had.

iamgine
02-24-2015, 01:27 PM
She's called John now.

CP343
02-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Having short hair and wearing a suit makes you transgender?

You didn't read the quote, did you?

alenleomessi
02-24-2015, 01:29 PM
this shit happens when two 10s make a baby.. oh well i guess im gonna have to marry a 9 :(

Knicks101
02-24-2015, 01:37 PM
I did. That's actually where I pulled my question from. It mentions short hair and suits three times. Unless you're talking about some other quote... How is this different from any other 8 year old girl?

She wants to be called John.

CP343
02-24-2015, 01:39 PM
I did. That's actually where I pulled my question from. It mentions short hair and suits three times. Unless you're talking about some other quote... How is this different from any other 8 year old girl?

Because the child goes by the name "John," "She wants to be a boy," and "She thinks she

bluechox2
02-24-2015, 01:48 PM
ok... girl like to wear suits and have short hair and play with gi joe...

CP343
02-24-2015, 01:50 PM
When I was 8 I wanted to change my name to komodo dragon. Does that make me a reptile?

8 year olds do shit like this all the time

Did you live your life as a reptile?

Jailblazers7
02-24-2015, 01:54 PM
They do sound like the greatest parents ever. Those kids really hit the lotto getting born into that family (and some by being adopted).

Knicks101
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
When I was 8 I wanted to change my name to komodo dragon. Does that make me a reptile?

Yes.

You realize there's a difference between Transgender and Transsexual right?

Giaodollo
02-24-2015, 01:59 PM
Did you live your life as a reptile?

"John" isn't living "his" life as a boy. Unless liking things considered boyish makes you a boy or dressing in clothes for boys.

Gender in contrary to liberal views isn't a social construct.

dunksby
02-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Tomboy, nothing more than that.

bluechox2
02-24-2015, 02:10 PM
Yes.

You realize there's a difference between Transgender and Transsexual right?
transexual is a type of transgender identity

wiki it 4 u
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#Transsexual

CP343
02-24-2015, 02:14 PM
"John" isn't living "his" life as a boy. Unless liking things considered boyish makes you a boy or dressing in clothes for boys.

Gender in contrary to liberal views isn't a social construct.

It absolutely is absolutely a social construct. Biological sex is not.

Rizko
02-24-2015, 02:15 PM
transexual is a type of transgender identity

wiki it 4 u
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender#Transsexual
Doesnt mean there isnt a difference. A rectangle is a type of square but it IS different then a regular square. "All rectangles are squares, but not all squares are retangles"

I didn't read the article but im assuming that a transgender would be like the square in my analogy and a transexual would be rectangle.

CP343
02-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Doesnt mean there isnt a difference. A rectangle is a type of square but it IS different then a regular square. "All rectangles are squares, but not all squares are retangles"

You have that backwards, but the point makes sense.

Rizko
02-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Now this is something I wanna ask LOLcats. You fuvks wit trannys and shit. Thats fine I aint gonna judge.

Now my question is pertaining to when people call you out as gay for doing it. Theyre usually saying something like "your ****ing something with a dick, dats gay bruh". When your banging trannies are they pre or post op? Meaning do they have a dick or some fake ****** shit?

Cause if theyre preop bro... U gay. Sorry having secks wit something that currently has a dick is gay bruh

Rizko
02-24-2015, 02:20 PM
You have that backwards, but the point makes sense.
Its been like 5 years since if done geometry lol. I was going off the dome

NumberSix
02-24-2015, 02:20 PM
It is not about suits or hair. She is beginning find her identity. She has even changed her name to John. I think this is a very good thing, the transgender community needs people in the public eye, the same way the gay community has had.
So why do you insist on calling him a "she" you hateful bigot?

bluechox2
02-24-2015, 02:23 PM

I didn't read the article but im assuming that a transgender would be like the square in my analogy and a transexual would be rectangle.

transgender is like the word rectangle with different categories like transexual would be a rectangle drawn out, then you can get transvestite which is drawn out like a different rectangle (maybe one side is longer, but different to the transexual type) and on and on

GreggPopazit
02-24-2015, 02:26 PM
transgender is like the word rectangle with different categories like transexual would be a rectangle drawn out, then you can get transvestite which is drawn out like a different rectangle (maybe one side is longer, but different to the transexual type) and on and on

I didn't enter this thread to learn about geography. :biggums:

Jailblazers7
02-24-2015, 02:27 PM

:oldlol:

Probably shouldn't have found that as funny as I did but that got me.

ArbitraryWater
02-24-2015, 02:32 PM

:roll: :applause:

El Kabong
02-24-2015, 02:35 PM

I believe nowadays you'd be able to call yourself something like "Komodokin" or "reptilekin" which would mean you identify as a Komodo Dragon/Lizard/Reptile who is trapped inside a human body.

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM

Because she has not officially said she wants to transition yet, this is still speculation. It is likely she will make the choice, and when she does I call her what ever she wants and feels in her heart.

You could even see in the quote that they called her "they" to keep it ambiguous and not cause any offence to her by possibly going the wrong way.

tomtucker
02-24-2015, 02:52 PM
hahaha......fukk brad pitt that fagggot......he could have had jennifer aniston , insted he took the crazy bitch that wants to adopt all the hellspawn in the fukking world.......and now he gets hit with this chastity bono shit.........:oldlol: :lol

ps.cats.........pm me a pic of your klit and or dick

CP343
02-24-2015, 02:54 PM

:lol

CP343
02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
I believe nowadays you'd be able to call yourself something like "Komodokin" or "reptilekin" which would mean you identify as a Komodo Dragon/Lizard/Reptile who is trapped inside a human body.

Then we can add scales and scramble his brains a bit to complete the process.

CP343
02-24-2015, 02:57 PM
Because she has not officially said she wants to transition yet, this is still speculation. It is likely she will make the choice, and when she does I call her what ever she wants and feels in her heart.

You could even see in the quote that they called her "they" to keep it ambiguous and not cause any offence to her by possibly going the wrong way.

If "they" is what is preferred right now to avoid offense, then why are you still saying "she"?

CelticBaller
02-24-2015, 03:10 PM
hes not even good looking smh

DonDadda59
02-24-2015, 03:15 PM
Wore green clothes, had short hair, called myself komodo. I was a reptile as much as "John" is a boy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/bigbadbutch88/funny%20images/Futurama/22hidi.gif

You and me would've gotten along just fine as 8 year olds, Komodo. Just fine.

TheMan
02-24-2015, 03:36 PM
I have a niece that as a little kid, she was a tomboy, never liked playing with dolls and was a really good baseball player playing against boys. She's all grown up now and is really girly, is married and has kids. Lots of girls go through that phase and most grow out of it, my wife has told me she was a tomboy, and there isn't a gay bone in her body.

The Pitt's kid is a tomboy, simple as that, stop reaching, LOLCATS you fgget :facepalm

Rizko
02-24-2015, 03:42 PM

YO answer my question bro. Don't duck it. Are the trannies your with packing ***** or have they got dat shit chopped off.

Cause the way I see it is if your into trannys with ***** you most likely are gay (nothing wrong with that) and your just subconsciously dont want to admit to yourself so you choose to mask the homosexuality of your act by having secks with a man that has a feminine form.

If your only having sex with post-op trannies then thats almost worse IMO. Cause your just purposefully looking for something that physically appears to the eye as a natural women except with the knowledge that she is actually a man who had massive plastic surgery. Thats like some weird fetish that i just cant wrap my head around.

Please enlighten as at ISH.

Rizko
02-24-2015, 03:47 PM
And youre a fvkboy, simple as that
LOL.

I dont get why people need to shit on him if hes gay. As far as I'm concerned I want every man in the world except me gay so I get to have full run on all the best chicks in the world without even trying lol.

My luck every girl i the world would all simultaneously decide to become lesbians once they say I was the only straight man left :lol

TheMan
02-24-2015, 03:48 PM
YO answer my question bro. Don't duck it. Are the trannies your with packing ***** or have they got dat shit chopped off.

Cause the way I see it is if your into trannys with ***** you most likely are gay (nothing wrong with that) and your just subconsciously dont want to admit to yourself so you choose to mask the homosexuality of your act by having secks with a man that has a feminine form.

If your only having sex with post-op trannies then thats almost worse IMO. Cause your just purposefully looking for something that physically appears to the eye as a natural women except with the knowledge that she is actually a man who had massive plastic surgery. Thats like some weird fetish that i just cant wrap my head around.

Please enlighten as at ISH.
Either way he's one messed up fgget mofo

TheMan
02-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Fvkboy point proven
Hush up fgget

Le Shaqtus
02-24-2015, 04:39 PM
I've decided to start wearing dresses and call myself Cindy.

Come get this ass LOLCATS.

YouGotServed
02-24-2015, 05:34 PM
Tomboy. She'll grow out of it. Spoiled little bitch who doesn't have real problems and is starving for attention.

Mommy and daddy, I think I'm going through an identity crisis! My life is a mess.

:rolleyes:

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-24-2015, 05:41 PM
hahaha......fukk brad pitt that fagggot......he could have had jennifer aniston , insted he took the crazy bitch that wants to adopt all the hellspawn in the fukking world.......and now he gets hit with this chastity bono shit.........:oldlol: :lol

ps.cats.........pm me a pic of your klit and or dick

ANgelina Jolie si a respectable human being.

You are not.

YouGotServed
02-24-2015, 05:46 PM
Ygs hating on an 8 year old

GOAT

So?

It's the Internet. I do as I please.

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 06:03 PM
I've decided to start wearing dresses and call myself Cindy.

Come get this ass LOLCATS.

I only date beautiful girls, so you are out of luck Cindy :rolleyes:

chosen_one6
02-24-2015, 06:05 PM
LOLCATS claims that we make jokes about him f*cking dudes dressed up as chicks, and said he never instigates. Yet is constantly posting material about transgender people, how attracted he is to them, etc.

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 06:07 PM
LOLCATS claims that we make jokes about him f*cking dudes dressed up as chicks, and said he never instigates. Yet is constantly posting material about transgender people, how attracted he is to them, etc.

No, that is not true. Sometimes I post transgender news or videos, but that is because it is my right and I find them interesting. But a lot of times when I do not bring it up at all people just attack me and call me gay all the time. If you have ever seen what happens to me in the BTE thread then you would understand what I mean.

Knicks101
02-24-2015, 06:07 PM
I only date beautiful girls, so you are out of luck Cindy :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png

DonDadda59
02-24-2015, 06:08 PM
I only date chicks with d*cks, so you are out of luck Cindy :rolleyes:

Fixed. :cheers:

chosen_one6
02-24-2015, 06:17 PM
No, that is not true. Sometimes I post transgender news or videos, but that is because it is my right and I find them interesting. But a lot of times when I do not bring it up at all people just attack me and call me gay all the time. If you have ever seen what happens to me in the BTE thread then you would understand what I mean.

I've done it before but only because you post about it so much. It is your right to post about it but damn man...you'd think you'd get tired of getting pounded so much. :lol

Knicks101
02-24-2015, 06:20 PM
I've done it before but only because you post about it so much. It is your right to post about it but damn man...you'd think you'd get tired of getting pounded so much. :lol

It's the OTC, nobody gets upset about having six hundred rap threads. He can post whatever he wants and they always get replies.

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 06:20 PM

I am not affected by what people say to me to be honest, especially on an online forum. I like what I like and love who I love so no one can make me feel bad about that.

The only annoying thing about the constant attacks is that it makes it almost impossible to have any meaningful conversation on here. You don't know how it feels when you log on and a large group of posters you have never even seen before are just immediately gang attacking you. It makes you regret even coming on.

LOLCATS
02-24-2015, 06:21 PM
It's the OTC, nobody gets upset about having six hundred rap threads. He can post whatever he wants and they always get replies.

Thank you Knicks. I remember when I used to hate you haha but I know you are a cool guy :cheers:

chosen_one6
02-24-2015, 06:23 PM

I didn't say he couldn't post whatever he wanted. Where did you get that from?

I am not affected by what people say to me to be honest, especially on an online forum. I like what I like and love who I love so no one can make me feel bad about that.

The only annoying thing about the constant attacks is that it makes it almost impossible to have any meaningful conversation on here. You don't know how it feels when you log on and a large group of posters you have never even seen before are just immediately gang attacking you. It makes you regret even coming on.

I feel you man. :cheers:

TylerOO
02-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Nah, it makes you fvkin Rad tho got damn

:oldlol:

Knicks101
02-24-2015, 06:27 PM
I didn't say he couldn't post whatever he wanted. Where did you get that from?

You right, I didn't even read that shit. You got me. :ohwell:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 06:52 PM
key word: daughter

outbreak
02-24-2015, 06:53 PM

Just curious, are you only attracted to transgender females or are you also attracted to born females? Do you like transgenders who essential have become female or is it the fact they were born male that you also like?

KingBeasley08
02-24-2015, 07:02 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/dbo3rc.gif

rezznor
02-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Just curious, are you only attracted to transgender females or are you also attracted to born females? Do you like transgenders who essential have become female or is it the fact they were born male that you also like?I think I read somewhere that his explanation was the transgender dudes he fvcks look better than any natural born females he could stick.

outbreak
02-24-2015, 07:05 PM
I think I read somewhere that his explanation was the transgender dudes he fvcks look better than any natural born females he could stick.

So he does like natural women and is attracted to say female celebrities/models it's just that he finds the attractive transgenders have lower standards?

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Just curious, are you only attracted to transgender females or are you also attracted to born females? Do you like transgenders who essential have become female or is it the fact they were born male that you also like?
...this whole thing just got a touch more confusing with this post. Thanks for that. :mad:

Can I just say that, while I try to be as tolerant of other people as possible, I find mutilating your genitalia and taking hormones not naturally produced by your body in order to be more like a different gender to be ... strange.

Maybe "strange" isn't the right word, because everyone has their own little idiosyncrasies that make us individuals, and being "strange" isn't necessarily a bad thing. We're all strange to an extent. But, when it is taken to the extreme of hacking off your johnson or attempting to mold a clitoris into a pen!s? It's hard not to think about that sh!t when I see a "transitioned" transgendered person (or whatever the newfangled nomenclature may be).

Furthermore, an 8-year-old girl who leans toward being a tomboy should absolutely not considered "transgender." This thread is weirding me out.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 07:18 PM
Let's call it what it is: A mental illness. If I was born thinking I was a cat and not a human and i got surgery to make myself more cat-like...i think we'd all agree I was insane.

KingBeasley08
02-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Look OP. If you dated one or two trans girls, then I guess I could see it. Maybe you didn't know they were trans and liked their personality or some shit. It happens

But when you exclusively go after girls who used to/still are dudes, then it's time to admit that you may be homosexual. Nothing wrong with that my friend. These days, gays are starting to be treated much better. I'm no psychologist but I see a guy who likes men but is afraid of coming out so he gets with guys that look like women

Come out brah. Come to peace with yourself. You'll feel much better and more importantly, you won't be annoying the fck out of us on ISH

KNOW1EDGE
02-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Poor little girl has parents who allow/encourage her twiated, unhealthy fantasy.

Do you think at that age your brain is fully developed and able to make decisions like that? Certainly not.

Soon enough society is just going to allow us to assign our own gender at birth. And eventually we will be able to decide we want to be a monkey, or an elephant, or a giraffe, or a sheep. Awesome

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Let's call it what it is: A mental illness. If I was born thinking I was a cat and not a human and i got surgery to make myself more cat-like...i think we'd all agree I was insane.
I'm beginning to lean in this direction. It's just weird to want to cut off your pen1s or mold your clitoris into one. I don't feel that makes me intolerant. If people want to mutilate their genitals, they're free to do so. I'm also free to think it makes them insane.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Poor little girl has parents who allow/encourage her twiated, unhealthy fantasy.

Do you think at that age your brain is fully developed and able to make decisions like that? Certainly not.

Soon enough society is just going to allow us to assign our own gender at birth. And eventually we will be able to decide we want to be a monkey, or an elephant, or a giraffe, or a sheep. Awesome

Pretty much. Imagine I was born with a mental illness that made me want to cut off my arm and mold it in to a fin so i could be a dolphin....and people actually encouraged me to do it rather than getting me help...absolutely sickening.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 07:31 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_los13owFhB1qludboo1_500.gif

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm beginning to lean in this direction. It's just weird to want to cut off your pen1s or mold your clitoris into one. I don't feel that makes me intolerant. If people want to mutilate their genitals, they're free to do so. I'm also free to think it makes them insane.

Yup. And just to be clear: I have nothing against transgendered people...just like i have nothing against people who have other mental illnesses...i just think we shouldn't be feeding their delusions and telling them it's okay to mutilate themselves.

rezznor
02-24-2015, 07:34 PM
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo_2/CatMan_M_Aitchison1.jpg

:no:

outbreak
02-24-2015, 07:41 PM
Pretty much. Imagine I was born with a mental illness that made me want to cut off my arm and mold it in to a fin so i could be a dolphin....and people actually encouraged me to do it rather than getting me help...absolutely sickening.

We are all just a product of the chemicals and hormones in our bodies though, I guess you could then argue that they have a deficiency/excess in something though. I've never really liked the way mental illness is diagnosed and handled though, we still don't know much about a lot of mental illnesses and there's a lot of mis diagnoses\self diagnoses and the media's portrayal of a lot of these illnesses is usually far from what the average person's symptoms are.

I've always had the belief that a person can do whatever they want so long as they are not harming or forcing their views on others.

KNOW1EDGE
02-24-2015, 07:41 PM
When I was really young I had all sorts of weird fantasies. I once asked my mom to perm my hair like Justin Timberlakes and she obliged.

Thank God she didn't grant my request to cut off my own pen1s and grow my hair out. My mom is smart and I thank her for that.

Imagine if Jolie and Pitt were my parents, I'd be an extremely depressed and suicidal 26 year old man with no d1ck.

This kid is gonna be so pissed when she's older! "Mom, Dad, why the fuhck did you let me cut up my clit and morph it into a c0ck? I was a kid! You were supposed to lead and guide me into adulthood, not encourage my childhood twisted fallacies!"

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 07:44 PM
We are all just a product of the chemicals and hormones in our bodies though, I guess you could then argue that they have a deficiency/excess in something though. I've never really liked the way mental illness is diagnosed and handled though, we still don't know much about a lot of mental illnesses and there's a lot of mis diagnoses\self diagnoses and the media's portrayal of a lot of these illnesses is usually far from what the average person's symptoms are.

I've always had the belief that a person can do whatever they want so long as they are not harming or forcing their views on others.

I agree...I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want so long as they aren't harming others - of course they should...I'm just saying if had a friend who was suicidal...i would try to help him/her....not encourage them to committ suicide simply because they have a right to do whatever they want to their body

OT but, out of curiosity would you support legalization of all drugs? Going by your last sentence you should.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 07:45 PM

And I agree. But, where does it end? Being a post-op transgendered person means that you've mutilated your genitals. I think someone would be diagnosed mentally ill if they had a burning desire to lop off their leg (this condition actually does exist). When all is said and done, there isn't a difference.

The taking of hormones? Fine with me. Hell, the cutting off of genitals is fine with me, too. It has no impact on my life, so have a ball. But we should also not be afraid to point out that it is essentially self mutilation.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 07:54 PM
When all is said and done there's a huge difference
Between having a burning desire to cut your leg off -- body integrity identity disorder -- and wanting to cut your pen!s off?

The biggest difference, it seems to me, is that apotemnophilia is a diagnosed disorder and the pen!s cutting isn't.

outbreak
02-24-2015, 07:55 PM
I agree...I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want so long as they aren't harming others - of course they should...I'm just saying if had a friend who was suicidal...i would try to help him/her....not encourage them to committ suicide simply because they have a right to do whatever they want to their body

OT but, out of curiosity would you support legalization of all drugs? Going by your last sentence you should.

One of my closest friends committed suicide, it's a tough issue and under certain circumstances I do think people should be allowed to choose euthanasia if they have some form of chronic disability after thorough counselling and all other options are tried. My friend's suicide could have been avoided though if people were more open to talking about their feelings and ask for help which made it even harder to deal with.

I'd maybe support legalising natural drugs but it's not as clear cut an issue for me, even if someone should be allowed to do what they want to their body there is still the case of uninformed people or people who are in a temporarily altered state of mind when choosing to do harmful things to them self.

With transgender's as well they don't just go cutting things off, especially if they are a child they would be undergoing a lot of counselling before doing anything, it isn't a rash decision.

Bonesaw
02-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Between having a burning desire to cut your leg off -- body integrity identity disorder -- and wanting to cut your pen!s off?

The biggest difference, it seems to me, is that apotemnophilia is a diagnosed disorder and the pen!s cutting isn't.

Theres a difference between having a surgery to change your body and chopping your leg off

outbreak
02-24-2015, 08:00 PM

It isn't just a case of wanting for cut off a body part though, they identify internally as a woman/man and just like you being born attracted to woman it isn't something you can easily choose to change or ignore.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:01 PM
One of my closest friends committed suicide, it's a tough issue and under certain circumstances I do think people should be allowed to choose euthanasia if they have some form of chronic disability after thorough counselling and all other options are tried. My friend's suicide could have been avoided though if people were more open to talking about their feelings and ask for help which made it even harder to deal with.

I'd maybe support legalising natural drugs but it's not as clear cut an issue for me, even if someone should be allowed to do what they want to their body there is still the case of uninformed people or people who are in a temporarily altered state of mind when choosing to do harmful things to them self.

With transgender's as well they don't just go cutting things off, especially if they are a child they would be undergoing a lot of counselling before doing anything, it isn't a rash decision.

Is it not people's responsibility to be informed? Your logic seems inconsistent. So people should be allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies (which i agree with)...but then they shouldn't be allowed to take certain drugs because they might be uninformed? Meanwhile people are free to hack off parts of their bodies?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:02 PM
It isn't just a case of wanting for cut off a body part though, they identify internally as a woman/man and just like you being born attracted to woman it isn't something you can easily choose to change or ignore.

Except they factually aren't a man/woman...it isn't something that is up for debate. So if i was born thinking i was a pokemon you'd think i was perfectly sane if i got surgery to look like Pikachu?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:03 PM
Theres a difference between having a surgery to change your body and chopping your leg off
Wtf does this mean? I can phrase "chopping your leg off" as "changing your body" as well.

outbreak
02-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Except they factually aren't a man/woman...it isn't something that is up for debate. So if i was born thinking i was a pokemon you'd think i was perfectly sane if i got surgery to look like Pikachu?

Sure it's your choice so long as you aren't suffering from some form of delusion that may cause you to regret it later then go for it. If you've ended up with that being the only way to make you happy then it's your life choice to do that. You'd probably get some action from Jameer too if you looked like an anime character

People aren't just chopping off body parts randomly, I think that's the point people here are missing. It's not some willy nilly choice they under go therapy and determine that it's just the way they are wired. Trans people don't just cut off their dick with out having looked in to and without heavily thinking about their choice.

The problem with my argument though is that it's not easy to work out who decides on an individuals genuine state of mind, it's something I can't answer and it's what makes it a difficult subject.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Sure it's your choice so long as you aren't suffering from some form of delusion that may cause you to regret it later then go for it.

People aren't just chopping off body parts randomly, I think that's the point people here are missing. It's not some willy nilly choice they under go therapy and determine that it's just the way they are wired. Trans people don't just cut off their dick with out having looked in to and without heavily thinking about their choice.
So if i think about it really hard and then cut off my leg it's not crazy?

RedBlackAttack
But, having a leg amputated also "changes your body." And, I don't see people with body integrity disorder having a story all that dissimilar from those who would like to be post-op transgender.

Most people with the disorder have felt since they were old enough to form coherent thoughts that they'd be happier without an appendage (usually a specific leg).

“I remember two buses going in the same direction, and I was standing by the second bus, and I said to myself, ‘if I just stick my leg under the rear wheel of the bus, it will run over it and it will have to get cut off,’ and then I can remember saying to myself: ‘How will I ever explain why I did this.’”

“John” never went through with it — he eventually went to college and got married. But even now, after 47 years of marriage, he cannot shake the burning feeling of wanting to be an amputee.

“When I see an amputee — when I imagine the amputee — there is this inner pull that says ‘why can’t I be like that?’” he said.

The stigma that BIID carries is tremendous — and as a result, many people end up feeling like they're “living a lie” — not even sharing their desire to amputate a limb with their spouses or loved ones.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/05/20/determined-to-amputate-one-man-struggle-with-body-integrity-identity-disorder/

These people want to change their bodies to feel more comfortable in their own skin.

Bonesaw
Wtf does this mean? I can phrase "chopping your leg off" as "changing your body" as well.

Dogs and cats getting married!

outbreak
02-24-2015, 08:10 PM
So if i think about it really hard and then cut off my leg it's not crazy?

you are missing the point though, they don't just cut a body part off. If you have body dsymorphia and it's determined you are in a reliable state of mind and understand the situation I think you should be allowed to have that done too by a professional.

Jailblazers7
02-24-2015, 08:11 PM
But, having a leg amputated also "changes your body." And, I don't see people with body integrity disorder having a story all that dissimilar from those who would like to be post-op transgender.

Most people with the disorder have felt since they were old enough to form coherent thoughts that they'd be happier without an appendage (usually a specific leg).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/05/20/determined-to-amputate-one-man-struggle-with-body-integrity-identity-disorder/

These people want to change their bodies to feel more comfortable in their own skin.

:lebronamazed:

Holy shit that is crazy. I've never heard of that. "Why can't I be like that guy?"

God damn, that blows my mind. I can understand feeling like you are a member opposite gender born into the wrong body by some kind of cosmic accident...but to want a leg amputated is ****ing insane.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 08:12 PM
you are missing the point though, they don't just cut a body part off. If you have body dsymorphia and it's determined you are in a reliable state of mind and understand the situation I think you should be allowed to have that done too by a professional.
I think we all agree that people should be allowed to make a decision to alter their body if that makes them happy. The question is why one is considered a disorder and the other is not.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:13 PM
you are missing the point though, they don't just cut a body part off. If you have body dsymorphia and it's determined you are in a reliable state of mind and understand the situation you should be able leg amputated I think you should be allowed to have that done too.
I never said you shouldn't be allowed to...i'm just saying it makes you crazy. ...let's just not pretend like cutting off your dick makes you a woman...or a hero as a recent NY Times article says about Bruce Jenner

edit: I appreciate the civil discussion btw...wouldn't expect it in a LOLCATS thread lol.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 08:14 PM

Holy shit that is crazy. I've never heard of that. "Why can't I be like that guy?"

God damn, that blows my mind. I can understand feeling like you are a member opposite gender born into the wrong body by some kind of cosmic accident...but to want a leg amputated is ****ing insane.
Crazy, right?

I saw a documentary about this disorder some years ago and was blown away. What an awful compulsion.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-24-2015, 08:16 PM

key word....and yes that is ****ing crazy.

RedBlackAttack
02-24-2015, 08:24 PM
I never said you shouldn't be allowed to...i'm just saying it makes you crazy. ...let's just not pretend like cutting off your dick makes you a woman...or a hero as a recent NY Times article says about Bruce Jenner

edit: I appreciate the civil discussion btw...wouldn't expect it in a LOLCATS thread lol.
It's an interesting discussion. The doctor interviewed in the article I posted above even comments on his perceived differences between BIID and gender re-assignment surgery.

Here's what he has to say:

[QUOTE]Described for the first time in 1977 as apotemnophilia, BIID was originally thought to be a psychological disorder characterized by sexual arousal associated with desire to be an amputee.

El Kabong
02-25-2015, 01:33 AM
Not every transgendered person goes through sexual reassignment surgery though, so you can't put that "mutilated genitalia" label on everyone. They may just leave it with hormone replacement and any cosmetic surgery choices they make. SRS is hella expensive and has very mixed results and a lot of people just choose not to do it.

I don't think wanting to get your leg amputated and being transgendered are comparable situations at all. You're looking at it a bit simple and seeing it as someone who's born as a biological male who just wants their dick cut off, like this guy who wants his leg cut off, when it's more about feeling like a completely different person in the entire physical body you we're given.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 02:40 AM
Not every transgendered person goes through sexual reassignment surgery though, so you can't put that "mutilated genitalia" label on everyone. They may just leave it with hormone replacement and any cosmetic surgery choices they make. SRS is hella expensive and has very mixed results and a lot of people just choose not to do it.

I don't think wanting to get your leg amputated and being transgendered are comparable situations at all. You're looking at it a bit simple and seeing it as someone who's born as a biological male who just wants their dick cut off, like this guy who wants his leg cut off, when it's more about feeling like a completely different person in the entire physical body you we're given.

So being a man (factually) and thinking you're a woman is not a delusion?

If I thought I were a cat and started behaving as such i would not be crazy?

El Kabong
02-25-2015, 02:55 AM
So being a man (factually) and thinking you're a woman is not a delusion?

If I thought I were a cat and started behaving as such i would not be crazy?
Yes, you would be crazy if you thought you were born as a completely different species than a human. Comparing that to being transgendered is an asinine comparison, just like when people argue that if you legalize gay marriage then you'll legalize beastiality next.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 03:10 AM
Yes, you would be crazy if you thought you were born as a completely different species than a human. Comparing that to being transgendered is an asinine comparison, just like when people argue that if you legalize gay marriage then you'll legalize beastiality next.
No it's not a similar argument at all....It's a 100% valid comparison...

Homosexuality/Gay marriage involves consenting adult humans...bestiality involves animals who can't give consent....this is why that comparison makes no sense.

But for your sake how about this: I'm born white but i think i'm black...or i'm 5 ft tall and think i'm 7'2....or i think i'm jesus...all crazy. Thinking you're something you're not = crazy.

Btw, out of curiosity are you a transgendered person? Do you know someone who is?

El Kabong
02-25-2015, 03:26 AM

Homosexuality/Gay marriage involves consenting adult humans...bestiality involves animals who can't give consent....this is why that comparison makes no sense.

But for your sake how about this: I'm born white but i think i'm black...or i'm 5 ft tall and think i'm 7'2....or i think i'm jesus...all crazy. Thinking you're something you're not = crazy.

Btw, out of curiosity are you a transgendered person? Do you know someone who is?
No, I am not a transgendered person, but yes, I do know people who are.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 03:28 AM
No, I am not a transgendered person, but yes, I do know people who are.
I knew it.

tomtucker
02-25-2015, 03:50 AM
ANgelina Jolie si a respectable human being.

You are not.

Blow me .......:pimp: ........ANgelina Jolie is an old junkie, now using her overpaid job to save the products of overpopulation in the 3rd world.........why don

iamgine
02-25-2015, 04:21 AM

Those examples are not the same. Transgendered people realize they are born with a male body but aspire to have a woman's body (or vice versa) because that's who they identify with inside.

It's more like...you are born a skinny kid but you aspire to be a huge bodybuilder. Or you are born as the heir to microsoft but you aspire to be a solitary monk instead because those are the kind of life you wish to lead.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 04:26 AM
Those examples are not the same. Transgendered people realize they are born with a male body but aspire to have a woman's body (or vice versa) because that's who they identify with inside.

It's more like...you are born a skinny kid but you aspire to be a huge bodybuilder. Or you are born as the heir to microsoft but you aspire to be a solitary monk instead because those are the kind of life you wish to lead.

No not really. A skinny kid can get bigger...an heir to microsoft can become a monk. Gender is not something that is debatable ....you ARE a man...just as someone is a HUMAN and not a cat.

out of curiosity: Are you also transgendered? Or are you close with someone who is?

iamgine
02-25-2015, 04:50 AM
No not really. A skinny kid can get bigger...an heir to microsoft can become a monk. Gender is not something that is debatable ....you ARE a man...just as someone is a HUMAN and not a cat.

out of curiosity: Are you also transgendered? Or are you close with someone who is?
But gender IS debatable. Just like a skinny kid can become huge bodybuilder through hard work and supplements, a man can change his body to become a woman's body and vice versa.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 04:57 AM
But gender IS debatable. Just like a skinny kid can become huge bodybuilder through hard work and supplements, a man can change his body to become a woman's body and vice versa.
No he can't. You can't change your DNA. XY != XX

Answer me this: If I felt like I were a cat trapped in a human's body...and got surgery to look like this:

http://www.surgery-celebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/celeb-photos12/Celebrity-Cat-Man-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After.jpg

Would i be crazy?....heck forget the surgery...what if i just started acting like a cat?

And please explain how this is any different.. from trying to become a woman as a man..it's not quite AS crazy...but it's pretty crazy nonetheless.

It seems as if either you are:

1) A transgender person

2) Close with someone who is a transgender person.

If so I can understand your bias.

NumberSix
02-25-2015, 05:00 AM
You can paint a lemon green and tell people it's a lime. It's still a lemon.

iamgine
02-25-2015, 05:14 AM
Biologically, of course not. I'm talking more about socially.

Just like an orphan is biologically will always be an orphan but if he is adopted then socially and lawfully he's no longer an orphan. He won't even think of himself as an orphan anymore. Or an ugly person undergoing surgery to be beautiful, socially she is beautiful. Or bald person with implanted hair, etc.

Human becoming a cat is very abnormal today. Being transgendered is also not normal, but a lot less so that it's actually can already be considered somewhat normal in this day and age. Just like having plastic surgery nowadays vs 300 years ago.

What's up with the transgender baiting question tho :lol I thought this is a non trolling discussion.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:25 AM
Biologically, of course not. I'm talking more about socially.

Just like an orphan is biologically will always be an orphan but if he is adopted then socially and lawfully he's no longer an orphan. He won't even think of himself as an orphan anymore. Or an ugly person undergoing surgery to be beautiful, socially she is beautiful. Or bald person with implanted hair, etc.

Human becoming a cat is very abnormal today. Being transgendered is also not normal, but a lot less so that it's actually can already be considered somewhat normal in this day and age. Just like having plastic surgery nowadays vs 300 years ago.

What does it matter if it's abnormal...it's the same thing....you seem to be avoiding the question:

If i am born with the belief that I am a cat: am I crazy?

The answer is obviously yes....it's analogous to the transgender situation..

Someone who is born white and thinks he's black, denying all reason and evidence is crazy...someone who is born thinking he's jesus he is crazy....If Nate Robinson legitimately thought he was 7 feet tall...he would be crazy...

What's up with the transgender baiting question tho :lol I thought this is a non trolling discussion.

You, like el kabongo or whatever, seem to have a personal bias. As a well established unbiased poster i'm pretty good at telling.

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:34 AM
Stop posting pics of that abomination :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:37 AM
Also: Ugly person who gets surgery to look good - is no longer factually ugly...LeBron is no longer factually bald....

iamgine
02-25-2015, 05:39 AM
What does it matter if it's abnormal...it's the same thing....you seem to be avoiding the question:

If i am born with the belief that I am a cat: am I crazy?

The answer is obviously yes....it's analogous to the transgender situation..

Someone who is born white and thinks he's black, denying all reason and evidence is crazy...someone who is born thinking he's jesus he is crazy....If Nate Robinson legitimately thought he was 7 feet tall...he would be crazy...

You, like el kabongo or whatever, seem to have a personal bias. As a well established unbiased poster i'm pretty good at telling.
I don't think we are born with any beliefs. :wtf:

Those are not the right analogies though. Transgendered people realize their body is of a man and not a woman. Just like Nate Robinson realize his body is not 7'0.

iamgine
02-25-2015, 05:41 AM
Also: Ugly person who gets surgery to look good - is no longer factually ugly...LeBron is no longer factually bald....
Biologically and scientifically the bald person will still be bald.

Socially he will not.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:43 AM
I don't think we are born with any beliefs. :wtf:

Those are not the right analogies though. Transgendered people realize their body is of a man and not a woman. Just like Nate Robinson realize his body is not 7'0.

But they do not realize that their gender is male...when it factually is...

And all i keep hearing is that they are "born this way"...so i'm accepting that they are...

If I think i'm a cat but realize i'm in a human body, yet still proceed to act like a cat: am i not crazy?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:44 AM
Biologically and scientifically the bald person will still be bald.

Socially he will not.

bald

having a scalp wholly or partly lacking hair.

if you get hair transplants that cover your scalp sufficiently...you are no longer bald.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:46 AM
Stop posting pics of that abomination :facepalm
He's just being himself! There is nothing wrong with him! Get out of here you nasty bigot! In fact he's a hero. I expect the NY Times to write an article about his courage ASAP. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/opinion/nicholas-kristof-bruce-jenners-courage.html

iamgine
02-25-2015, 05:51 AM
But they do not realize that their gender is male...when it factually is...

And all i keep hearing is that they are "born this way"...so i'm accepting that they are...

If I think i'm a cat but realize i'm in a human body, yet still proceed to act like a cat: am i not crazy?
No they do realize they are born with the gender male.

But inside they identify with the female gender more.

Therefore they aspire to change their body to be a female.

iamgine
02-25-2015, 05:53 AM
bald

having a scalp wholly or partly lacking hair.

if you get hair transplants that cover your scalp sufficiently...you are no longer bald.
You'll still be biologically bald.

But you'll no longer be bald.

Just like a man is dna-wise still a man.

but he's no longer a man.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:57 AM
No they do realize they are born with the gender male.

But inside they identify with the female gender more.

Therefore they aspire to change their body to be a female.
lmao you're changing the definition now:

Transgender is the state of one's gender identity or gender expression not matching one's assigned sex.
- wikipedia

Anyways,

So if i realize i'm a human but "identify"with being a cat more and change my body to be more like a cat?

catman.jpg

I'm not crazy?

(i see now we're back to self mutilation when earlier others had argued that it has nothing to do with changing one's body...just one's identity)

Note has been taken that you didn't answer my question regarding you being close with a transgender person.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:57 AM
You'll still be biologically bald.

But you'll no longer be bald.

Just like a man is dna-wise still a man.

but he's no longer a man.

No you wouldn't that is literally the definition of being bald...if you no longer fit the definition you are no longer bald...

iamgine
02-25-2015, 06:03 AM

Transgender is the state of one's gender identity or gender expression not matching one's assigned sex.
- wikipedia

Anyways,

So if i realize i'm a human but "identify"with being a cat more and change my body to be more like a cat?

catman.jpg

I'm not crazy?

(i see now we're back to self mutilation when earlier others had argued that it has nothing to do with changing one's body...just one's identity)

Note has been taken that you didn't answer my question regarding you being close with a transgender person.
How is that changing the definition? :biggums: That exactly matches the definition.

No you wouldn't that is literally the definition of being bald...if you no longer fit the definition you are no longer bald...
"Biologically"

KNOW1EDGE
02-25-2015, 06:06 AM
Surprised to see RoundMoundOfReb being the voice of reason here.

I agree with him 100% and find everything he has been saying to be accurate

I'm glad my parents parented me and didn't allow me to make grown-up decisions as a child.

I'm also glad that if today I became mentally ill and wanted to become a woman they would encourage me to seek help instead of encouraging me to mutilate my body and spit in God's face. God doesn't make mistakes. If your a man you are a man and you are supposed to be a man. If you are a woman you are a woman and you are supposed to be a woman.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 06:06 AM
I understand you don't want to answer questions about your personal life so you dont have to answer the question about whether you're close with transgender individuals or not. ..

But please answer my cat analogy question...

iamgine
02-25-2015, 06:22 AM
Well that's because personal questions are irrelevant to the discussion.

I said it's very abnormal. Just like women voting was very abnormal 200 years ago. If you raise the idea of women voting 200 years ago, people would say you're crazy. If you raise the idea to me you want to be a cat today, I'd say you're crazy. Not so if you want to be a bodybuilder or a woman.

CP343
02-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Well that's because personal questions are irrelevant to the discussion.

I said it's very abnormal. Just like women voting was very abnormal 200 years ago. If you raise the idea of women voting 200 years ago, people would say you're crazy. If you raise the idea to me you want to be a cat today, I'd say you're crazy. Not so if you want to be a bodybuilder or a woman.

What about a dolphin? I can make you one.

Dresta
02-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Yup. And just to be clear: I have nothing against transgendered people...just like i have nothing against people who have other mental illnesses...i just think we shouldn't be feeding their delusions and telling them it's okay to mutilate themselves.
Especially when they are 8.... jesus christ. She/he could simply be doing it for attention, and all this absurd clapping, approval and support is going to reinforce what could very well have been a transient frame of mind.

Swear the human race is just slowly destroying itself. If this isn't a sign of degradation and decadence then i don't know what is.

sweggeh
02-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Lets be honest, everything about attraction and sexual identity is generally mental. So being gay, being a tranny, liking black chicks, liking fat chicks, etc., is all mental. No one is born liking anything. I have never seen a baby boy that was into other baby boys straight out of the womb. It just doesn't happen like that. So gtfo here with that "we were born that way" shit. Cause it isn't true in any way.

I will say though that having said that, I really don't give a **** whether a dude wants to bang another dude or a dude wants to become a chick or whatever. Let them do what they want. But a 8 year old is a different thing though, don't know how you can make that decision at that age. It reminds me of that Jazz kid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJw3s85EcxM

Nowitness
02-25-2015, 12:27 PM

- wikipedia

Anyways,

catman.jpg

I'm not crazy?

you are 100% against circumcision then right? in both new born's and in consenting adults?

sweggeh
02-25-2015, 12:31 PM
you are 100% against circumcision then right? in both new born's and in consenting adults?

You cheeky bugger

sweggeh
02-25-2015, 12:34 PM
I have an interesting question on this.

So having sex with a dude that now a chick is gay. (I think it is too tbh)

So lets say some guy bangs this chick when she is an adult and has become a man. Is it gay? I think they are too, cause you find a man sexy.

So if you are a man and you bang a transgender going in either direction, you are gay. So just stay away from dat shit if you wanna remain straight.

T_L_P
02-25-2015, 12:37 PM
I have an interesting question on this.

So having sex with a dude that now a chick is gay. (I think it is too tbh)

So lets say some guy bangs this chick when she is an adult and has become a man. Is it gay? I think they are too, cause you find a man sexy.

So if you are a man and you bang a transgender going in either direction, you are gay. So just stay away from dat shit if you wanna remain straight.

All subjective, I guess.

The man who becomes a woman now identifies herself as a woman...quite a few people would too (some wouldn't).

A man having sex with a woman, by definition, is a heterosexual act...not a homosexual one.

It's borderline. At one point they were scientifically recognised as a male (even if they didn't considers themselves one). I personally wouldn't consider it gay...but only the person in question could say (the man may be attracted to other men, we wouldn't know).