PDA

View Full Version : How many free passes to the finals are Lebron's teams going to get?

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:11 AM
After the Drose injury there is no other serious competition in the east.

Lets be real, Wizards, Hawks and Raps are all pretender

He's at 5 in a row now, he may get to 10 of the culture of the east doesnt change.

Fudge
02-25-2015, 12:11 AM
This is why his nickname is LeAsterisk.

KDthunderup
02-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Seriously if Bran played in the West how many finals appearances does he get?

I'd say 1 at max in 2012

lilteapot
02-25-2015, 12:13 AM
A terrible thing happens to a great player and all you can think about is pushing your anti-Lebron James agenda.

Grow the **** up and prioritize your life you worthless bitch.

ShawkFactory
02-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Seriously if Bran played in the West how many finals appearances does he get?

I'd say 1 at max in 2012
Depends on what team he's on.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:14 AM
A terrible thing happens to a great player and all you can think about is pushing your anti-Lebron James agenda.

Why you so pissed?

Its a serious question? i dont dislike lebron that much, i have his shoes.

Crimsonrain777
02-25-2015, 12:14 AM
Lebron does seem to have some relatively good fortune. especially when you compare it to that of the rest of the NBA

Heavincent
02-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Um, did you watch Derrick Rose this year?

I feel bad for the guy, but I don't think this really changes anything in the East. Bulls go from pretender to not really being a factor at all.

Taller than CP3
5 Finals Appearances and only 2 rings, rofl what a joke

Genaro
No excuses now.

Mr. Jabbar

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/199/a/9/a990a2422d56020073cd0f890a258184-d4085mv.jpg

Fudge
:roll:

Beastmode88
02-25-2015, 12:16 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Um, did you watch Derrick Rose this year?

I feel bad for the guy, but I don't think this really changes anything in the East.
He was playing well in the weeks leading up to the all star break, he dropped that 30 burger on Cleveland. They would have been the favorites against Cleveland in a series.

Heavincent
02-25-2015, 12:23 AM
He was playing well in the weeks leading up to the all star break, he dropped that 30 burger on Cleveland. They would have been the favorites against Cleveland in a series.

Post trade Cleveland? Absolutely not.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:26 AM
Post trade Cleveland? Absolutely not.
Why? Cause they can win regular season games? Have you seen Kyrie, Love, play a playoff game?

Don't fall for the hype so soon.

Rose'sACL
02-25-2015, 12:35 AM
considering that he played with a hobbled wade for last 2 years at least.....i call it even.
this is part of the nba. ibaka was injured in 2 games last year against the spurs.
westbrook was injured in 2013.
according to your logic, spurs have been even luckier because their 2 finals appearances but that is just not how it works because spurs lost to grizzlies when manu was injured. it is a part of the game. miami fans can easily say that if wade was even 2012 level healthy, they would have been a different team last season.

JT123
02-25-2015, 12:38 AM
OP doing damage control already. :oldlol:

Heavincent
02-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Why? Cause they can win regular season games? Have you seen Kyrie, Love, play a playoff game?

Don't fall for the hype so soon.

I'm not...I'd take most western playoff teams over them. But they play in the East. Trust me, the Bulls weren't that big of a threat.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:45 AM
I'm not...I'd take most western playoff teams over them. But they play in the East. Trust me, the Bulls weren't that big of a threat.
I can't trust you on this one big dawg. I think you're way off on this one.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Lebron > Knicks franchise.

PS:

You are an ugly looking black guy. No pretty Boy Swag, No Pretty Boy Looks.

There's NOOOOO WAY your girl is at all satisfied with your Filipino fun size weewee. She'll be more excited to see me then Cleveland fans were in July 2014.

Fudge
02-25-2015, 01:04 AM
There's NOOOOO WAY your girl is at all satisfied with your Filipino fun size weewee. She'll be more excited to see me then Cleveland fans were in July 2014.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

LeBron fam going down one by one.

Bring that ass here boy!!!!

tpols
02-25-2015, 01:06 AM
:oldlol:

To answer question he's had free passes his whole career.. the east has been considerably weaker than the west every year since 2004 except one year. And it's factual in the numbers. And it just got weaker when it was looking decent.

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 01:11 AM
Damn Rose is injured again? :biggums:

I was just watching Cleveland vs. Detroit on DVR and avoided ISH/NBA.com to not see spoilers for the game.

Honestly thought this thread was a bump from 2012 or something. Tore his meniscus again?

Rose'sACL
02-25-2015, 01:12 AM

To answer question he's had free passes his whole career.. the east has been considerably weaker than the west every year since 2004 except one year. And it's factual in the numbers. And it just got weaker when it was looking decent.
just goes to show how weak that miami team was other than lebron since 2013 given that they couldn't get to .500 as soon as he left and they play in this same conference you are calling shit.
this also proves that magic was way inferior to bird.
west was weak during most of magic's peak and at least east played elite defense in last 10 years which couldn't be said about 80s west.
Why do you hate magic when you are a lakers fan?

tpols
02-25-2015, 01:19 AM
just goes to show how weak that miami team was other than lebron since 2013 given that they couldn't get to .500 as soon as he left and they play in this same conference you are calling shit.
this also proves that magic was way inferior to bird.
west was weak during most of magic's peak and at least east played elite defense in last 10 years which couldn't be said about 80s west.
Why do you hate magic when you are a lakers fan?

Heat didn't face one 50 win team in 2013.. the east won 39% of games vs the west in 2014 and the best team Indy imploded right before the playoffs. It was all time bad.Heat could've had Brandon Jennings as the second option and they still would be been at an advantage lol..

magic had a winning record in the finals.. and was a ruthless competitor and alpha.. lmao at comparing him to LeBron James.

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 01:34 AM
I still laugh at how many of you guys talk about finals record, as if it's actually a good argument. Say LeBron missed the finals every year besides 12, and 13, and was 2-0 in the finals... Does that really make his resume look better than making the finals 4 times in a row and missing 2? You really think losing early in the playoffs makes someone's resume better just because they didn't lose in the finals? Such a horseshit argument that people on ISH cling onto so hard.

And people acting like the Heat wouldn't win their rings in 2012 or 2013 if they were in the West... the Heat beat the "elite" WCF champ OKC in 5 games, where they were taken to 7 games against Boston in 2012. And let's not forget that the Heat had a 25-5 record against the West in 2013. The Spurs only lost 3 games in the West playoffs, and the Heat were able to beat them in 7... so I'm not seeing the logic behind saying those teams who couldn't beat the Spurs would beat the Heat.

And of course all of this isn't accounting for the fact that Riley would build the team differently if they were in the West since each conference plays a different style of ball.

tpols
02-25-2015, 01:56 AM
I still laugh at how many of you guys talk about finals record, as if it's actually a good argument. Say LeBron missed the finals every year besides 12, and 13, and was 2-0 in the finals... Does that really make his resume look better than making the finals 4 times in a row and missing 2? You really think losing early in the playoffs makes someone's resume better just because they didn't lose in the finals? Such a horseshit argument that people on ISH cling onto so hard.

And people acting like the Heat wouldn't win their rings in 2012 or 2013 if they were in the West... the Heat beat the "elite" WCF champ OKC in 5 games, where they were taken to 7 games against Boston in 2012. And let's not forget that the Heat had a 25-5 record against the West in 2013. The Spurs only lost 3 games in the West playoffs, and the Heat were able to beat them in 7... so I'm not seeing the logic behind saying those teams who couldn't beat the Spurs would beat the Heat.

And of course all of this isn't accounting for the fact that Riley would build the team differently if they were in the West since each conference plays a different style of ball.

The point is the guy I quoted was talking how magic had cakewalk to the finals just like lebron has.

And I pointed out that while that may be true magic won in the finals more often than not proving that despite the easy roads he was still able to lead his team to victory against tough finals opponents from the stronger conference most of the time. Lebron was not.

And it wouldn't have mattered if the Heat were built differently.. what kind of bull shit is that? You would've had slightly different role players lol.. you still would've been stomped out early in a bunch of years and been worn down over the course of multiple hard series instead of having free rounds every year.

305Baller
02-25-2015, 02:02 AM
Thread filed in "LeBron voodoo case files".

SpaceJammeR
02-25-2015, 02:05 AM

lol everything is lebron to these fools.

edrick
02-25-2015, 02:12 AM
The point is the guy I quoted was talking how magic had cakewalk to the finals just like lebron has.

And I pointed out that while that may be true magic won in the finals more often than not proving that despite the easy roads he was still able to lead his team to victory against tough finals opponents from the stronger conference most of the time. Lebron was not.

And it wouldn't have mattered if the Heat were built differently.. what kind of bull shit is that? You would've had slightly different role players lol.. you still would've been stomped out early in a bunch of years and been worn down over the course of multiple hard series instead of having free rounds every year.

I love when some people turn their opinions into factual evidence to back up their arguments. What kind of proof do you have that the Heat would have lost if they were in the West?

poido123
02-25-2015, 02:14 AM
I have a bigger dick than you. I'll pm it to you later.

https://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/chris-bosh.gif

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 02:15 AM
Lets be real Bulls wouldnt make the ECF even if Rose didnt get injured.

They are pretenders and always will be

They should tank and draft Jahlil Okafor whos another hometown guy.

He doesnt seem injury prone either for a big man

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 02:24 AM
Yet at the same time, you don't have to face overly physical teams like Indiana and Chicago. GSW, OKC, SAS, LAC... none of those teams have players that really beat you up inside the paint like Indiana or Chicago did. Memphis did, but that's the only team in the West. And if the Heat had San Antonio's playoff schedule in 2013, they'd be facing the Kobe-less lakers in the West which is about as easy of a first round as it gets.

And people forget how Riley built the team. It goes beyond roster, but the playstyle was vastly different than most teams in the West. The dude literally ignored the idea of offensive rebounds because getting back on defense was the most important thing. In the west, they would probably have to get a legit center since Howard, Gasol, Duncan, etc were all elite players you might have to play all playoffs long. Riley got away with playing Bosh at C and using fast breaks/steals to wear out teams like Indiana/Chicago.

I'm not trying to deny that the Heat wouldn't make the finals 4 straight times, but to say they wouldn't win it all in 2012 and 13 doesn't make any sense.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 02:25 AM
Lets be real: Rose being hurt doesn't make Chicago that much worse...if at all

JT123
02-25-2015, 02:31 AM
Bulls actually scare me more now. Mr. 6 percent would have made things too easy for Lebron, but now players who can actually shoot will be getting a lot more shots.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 03:01 AM
Considering the FACT that LeBron play better against the WC teams, than the EC teams, he'd make it to the Finals pretty easily if he's on a good team (in the WC).

Oh, and it haven't been following the Heat since 2012, you might've missed the FACT that the better players on the team have been constantly injured.

tpols
02-25-2015, 03:25 AM
I love when some people turn their opinions into factual evidence to back up their arguments. What kind of proof do you have that the Heat would have lost if they were in the West?

Because they were literally one shot away from losing in 2013 while not having to face a single team through three rounds capable of mustering 50 wins?

Dwayne wade got cort shots for the finals and was able to save himself for that tough series.. if the heat were out west they would've seen Memphis in the second round.. a roided up version of the pacers that they didn't see until the third round in the east. That would've been very hard to win without wade being healthy. Then they would've seen the spurs next round. 2012 would've been tougher as well especially with Bosh going down in a conference stacked with better frontlines and teams. Would've been much more difficult for them to win.

The west has had a 58% to 42% average over the east during Miami's four trips to the finals.. every round has been loaded with competitive teams while in the east you're playing anywhere from 25 to 50 percent of the playoffs against teams with losing records and or crippled lineups. It's not far fetched to assume they would win less.. it actually makes perfect sense.

TheMan
02-25-2015, 03:31 AM
Lebron does seem to have some relatively good fortune. especially when you compare it to that of the rest of the NBA
I was thinking about that too, obviously it isn't Bran's fault but gotdamn he has a horse shoe the size of Wisconsin up his ass with all the injuries to East contending teams that have made his trips to the Finals a tad bit easier.

tpols
02-25-2015, 03:33 AM
Yet at the same time, you don't have to face overly physical teams like Indiana and Chicago. GSW, OKC, SAS, LAC... none of those teams have players that really beat you up inside the paint like Indiana or Chicago did. Memphis did, but that's the only team in the West. And if the Heat had San Antonio's playoff schedule in 2013, they'd be facing the Kobe-less lakers in the West which is about as easy of a first round as it gets.

And people forget how Riley built the team. It goes beyond roster, but the playstyle was vastly different than most teams in the West. The dude literally ignored the idea of offensive rebounds because getting back on defense was the most important thing. In the west, they would probably have to get a legit center since Howard, Gasol, Duncan, etc were all elite players you might have to play all playoffs long. Riley got away with playing Bosh at C and using fast breaks/steals to wear out teams like Indiana/Chicago.

I'm not trying to deny that the Heat wouldn't make the finals 4 straight times, but to say they wouldn't win it all in 2012 and 13 doesn't make any sense.
Ever since you had Joel Anthony the number one need always talked about was getting a center. You guys tried for years and actually came up with one who played amazing in 2013.. Birdman was talked as being the second best heat player out east. But There's not much Riley could've gotten to combat the west centers.. He tried desperately to get one to combat hibbert Noah west and Boozer but centers were in extremely short supply back then.. and he couldn't find one.

FPJ
02-25-2015, 03:37 AM
How many free passes to the finals are Lebron's teammates going to get?

You made a typo.

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 04:15 AM
Ever since you had Joel Anthony the number one need always talked about was getting a center. You guys tried for years and actually came up with one who played amazing in 2013.. Birdman was talked as being the second best heat player out east. But There's not much Riley could've gotten to combat the west centers.. He tried desperately to get one to combat hibbert Noah west and Boozer but centers were in extremely short supply back then.. and he couldn't find one.
Come on dude you can't compare Birdman to the elite centers. Birdman was a roleplayer on the Heat, not a starter. And come on, nobody credible thinks Birdman was better than Wade or Bosh. Riley didn't have as big of a desperation to get a center as you make it out because he was in the East. If they played in the West, he probably would have pushed harder to get a center. Even a guy like Mozgov or Koufos would have done the trick. Riley didn't lobby as hard as you claim he did for a center, even though ESPN constantly talked about the Heat needing a center. Riley stuck to his guns with small ball because he could afford to in the east

LongLiveTheKing
02-25-2015, 04:46 AM
Derrick Rose wasn't playing that well this season and is a choker in the playoffs so it doesn't really matter

BigTicket
02-25-2015, 05:18 AM
After the Drose injury there is no other serious competition in the east.

Lets be real, Wizards, Hawks and Raps are all pretender

He's at 5 in a row now, he may get to 10 of the culture of the east doesnt change.

So the 3rd best player on the 4th best team in the conference gets hurt, and you think this means Lebron gets a free pass to the finals ?

:banghead:

pauk
02-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Many... he is Lebron afterall... no matter what team you put him on thats an instant "free pass" to going deep in playoffs againts anybody....

Nice try with the east/west agenda there, but see... that the West is better is only factual in the regular season in the form of West having 15 teams who are overall better than the 15 in the East (but that doesnt matter, they still have to play against eachother)....

But in the playoffs the 8 playoff teams in the East will be as competitive as anything in the West, only 2 playoff teams in the West will have a better record and who knows who will rise up... Playoffs is a different beast....

I think the deeper it goes the tougher the East matchups will get (tougher than West).... Cavs vs Atlanta in ECF for example i think will be a tougher matchup than any WCF matchup...

The only difference Lebron playing in the West would make is perhaps a better 1st round competition, but nowhere close to be tough enough to risk him/his team any loss..... then it is the same great teams in east/west deep in the playoffs....

Even IF Lebron got a "free pass" to the Finals.... he still has to beat the Western team that killed everybody else to get there...... IF he wins against them, then rest assured he would have killed those other teams aswell considering they were worse than that Finals team.... When you win the championship then you have truly literally beaten anybody....

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2015, 07:55 AM
:roll: :roll:

Have to admit Louie got Ether'd hard here

Those race statistics ain't doin Lebron23 no favors!!!!

buddha
02-25-2015, 08:02 AM
anyone ever play fall out? that ***** put all his points in luck, strength and endurance.

buddha
02-25-2015, 08:06 AM

Lebron23 sextape (http://tinyurl.com/m574gjd)

funnystuff
02-25-2015, 08:19 AM
Bulls are better w/o Rose. Stupid thread

Teanett
02-25-2015, 09:18 AM
Why you so pissed?

GimmeThat
02-25-2015, 09:56 AM
I tend to get lost as to whether or not this is a players league or an owners league due to questions like these

FLDFSU
02-25-2015, 10:51 AM
lol everything is lebron to these fools.

Exactly. You could have figured that out when the Heat traded for Dragic which has nothing to do with Lebron/Cleveland per se, and ISH explodes with 25 threads about how this affects Lebron/Cleveland.

It is like these morons literally think about Lebron 24/7.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 10:57 AM
So the 3rd best player on the 4th best team in the conference gets hurt, and you think this means Lebron gets a free pass to the finals ?

:banghead:
They were the biggest contender to come out of the east IMO

SugarHill
02-25-2015, 10:59 AM
They were the biggest contender to come out of the east IMO
Based on what? I still don't understand why people were so high on the Bulls. :durantunimpressed:

team full of "ifs x happens, when y happens, z needs to do this, etc"

jzek
02-25-2015, 11:04 AM
How is any of this his fault though? Maybe he's just the luckiest player in the world... :confusedshrug:

lilteapot
02-25-2015, 11:15 AM
How is any of this his fault though? Maybe he's just the luckiest player in the world... :confusedshrug:
Wrong, it's all his fault. Scheming bastard.

iggy>
02-25-2015, 11:53 AM
The great Kobe is only 2-2 as the alpha.

Quickening
02-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Its karma for being stuck on a chitty Cleveland team for 7 years at the start of his career

Crimsonrain777
02-25-2015, 12:01 PM
anyone ever play fall out? that ***** put all his points in luck, strength and endurance.

dude probably got all the mid- game New Vegas implants as well:(

christian1923
02-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Based on what? I still don't understand why people were so high on the Bulls. :durantunimpressed:

36-21
Great bigs
Jimmy butler
Rose
Great bench
Thibs.

They had the recipe.

atljonesbro
02-25-2015, 12:30 PM

Because it's THE BULLS. They gotta be contenders right I mean come on they're THE BULLS. It doesn't matter how many teams are clearly outplaying them on the years they are THE BULLS. They gotta good, right?

Hey Yo
02-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Heat didn't face one 50 win team in 2013.. the east won 39% of games vs the west in 2014 and the best team Indy imploded right before the playoffs. It was all time bad.Heat could've had Brandon Jennings as the second option and they still would be been at an advantage lol..

magic had a winning record in the finals.. and was a ruthless competitor and alpha.. lmao at comparing him to LeBron James.
No, this is in the running for all time bad.

1987 Champion Lakers
1st round 3-0 > 8th seed 37-45 Nuggets
2nd round 4-1 > 5th seed 42-40 Golden St.
WCF 4-0 > 7th seed 39-43 Seattle

118W-128L the combined record of the 3 teams Magic / Lakers faced before the Finals. ZERO 50 win teams and a team BARELY over .500 was their toughest competition.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_1987.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1987.html

1982 Champion Lakers
1st round bye
2nd round 4-0 > 5th seed 46-36 Suns
WCF 4-0 > 2nd seed 48-34 Spurs

ZERO 50 win teams faced before the Finals plus getting a first round bye!!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1982.html

I guess that means Magic only has 3 rings, right?

tpols
02-25-2015, 01:57 PM
No, this is in the running for all time bad.

1987 Champion Lakers
1st round 3-0 > 8th seed 37-45 Nuggets
2nd round 4-1 > 5th seed 42-40 Golden St.
WCF 4-0 > 7th seed 39-43 Seattle

118W-128L the combined record of the 3 teams Magic / Lakers faced before the Finals. ZERO 50 win teams and a team BARELY over .500 was their toughest competition.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_1987.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1987.html

1982 Champion Lakers
1st round bye
2nd round 4-0 > 5th seed 46-36 Suns
WCF 4-0 > 2nd seed 48-34 Spurs

ZERO 50 win teams faced before the Finals plus getting a first round bye!!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1982.html

I guess that means Magic only has 3 rings, right?

The poster who replied to me said something about wade/supporting cast being shit.. to which I replied that the Heat faced really poor competition in the time period that wade was underperforming.. so it evens out. Case in point.. you had to go back 3 decades to find similarly bad competition. That's pretty bad.

Magic also led his teams to victory against the tougher east majority of the time.. Bron has a losing record against t he west in the playoffs and is one shot away from being an embarrassing 1-4. To act like he wouldn't have won less playing in the west his whole career is truly absurd.

Ca$H
02-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Many... he is Lebron afterall... no matter what team you put him on thats an instant "free pass" to going deep in playoffs againts anybody....

Nice try with the east/west agenda there, but see... that the West is better is only factual in the regular season in the form of West having 15 teams who are overall better than the 15 in the East (but that doesnt matter, they still have to play against eachother)....

But in the playoffs the 8 playoff teams in the East will be as competitive as anything in the West, only 2 playoff teams in the West will have a better record and who knows who will rise up... Playoffs is a different beast....

I think the deeper it goes the tougher the East matchups will get (tougher than West).... Cavs vs Atlanta in ECF for example i think will be a tougher matchup than any WCF matchup...

The only difference Lebron playing in the West would make is perhaps a better 1st round competition, but nowhere close to be tough enough to risk him/his team any loss..... then it is the same great teams in east/west deep in the playoffs....

Even IF Lebron got a "free pass" to the Finals.... he still has to beat the Western team that killed everybody else to get there...... IF he wins against them, then rest assured he would have killed those other teams aswell considering they were worse than that Finals team.... When you win the championship then you have truly literally beaten anybody....

:biggums: Not true at all. It's all about matchups. Instead of having to defeat 4 tough teams Bran only has to defeat one.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:13 PM
To act like he wouldn't have won less playing in the west his whole career is truly absurd.
Put Kobe in the East and he'd be lucky to make the Finals in his career. Dude historically struggles against the East. Oh, and Kobe was lucky to have 2 HOF bigs. Dude would be ringless without them.

Goes both ways, buddy.

Ca$H
02-25-2015, 02:20 PM
Put Kobe in the East and he'd be lucky to make the Finals in his career. Dude historically struggles against the East. Oh, and Kobe was lucky to have 2 HOF bigs. Dude would be ringless without them.

Goes both ways, buddy.

Without Kobe Gasol wouldn't sniff the hall of fame. He would be an empty stats loser like shareef abdur-rahim.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Without Kobe Gasol wouldn't sniff the hall of fame. He would be an empty stats loser like shareef abdur-rahim.
And what does that have to do with Kobe not being able to win without Gasol?

Jlamb47
02-25-2015, 02:27 PM
And what does that have to do with Kobe not being able to win without Gasol?

Your so stupid it makes 0 sense...... Lebron had a stacked squad in all his chips and hes still 2/5

Kobe would get to the Finals in the East with no doubt in my mind. He did it against better competition.

He also wouldnt go from averaging 30 PPG to 17 PPG on 36FG% and choke like Lebron did against Dallas. Kobe destroys dallas

your just a hater who dont give credit to players that are comparable to Lebron

tpols
02-25-2015, 02:31 PM

Goes both ways, buddy.

I wish kobe was in the east in the mid 2000s.. facing wizards instead of the contending loaded suns.. would've been easiest first couple rounds ever especially after the rule changes didnt allow Detroit to play as physical anymore and their top defenders were exiting their prime. Would've been a very probable finals run right there.. Then you add pau and their best competition in 09 and 10 would've been two teams they beat in Orlando and celtics.. two rings..

Then in 2011 they'd get to face chicago as their toughest opponent.. a team they were built to beat with Bynum emerging as one of the best centers in the league plus still having pau and odom.. even if they declined Chicago wouldn't have had the big man advantage they relied on to win. That's another finals trip right there.

2012 was peak Bynum Gasol and kobe getting to play a young indy team.. and then an ancient boston team instead of harden Durant Westbrook thunder who all went off on LA.. they couldn't deal with that perimeter explosion but we're built to play slower bogged down teams like indy and the Celtics with the la front count they had. Another finals.

And all that isn't even counting prime shaq kobe in the early 2000 east.. which they very well could've made the finals 6 or 7 years in a row.

If kobe was in the east he would've broke the record for finals appearances..:lol probably would've had a few more finals losses though.. not on some 2/5 shit though

GreggPopazit
02-25-2015, 02:32 PM
:biggums: Not true at all. It's all about matchups. Instead of having to defeat 4 tough teams Bran only has to defeat one.

Exactly.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Your so stupid it makes 0 sense...... Lebron had a stacked squad in all his chips and hes still 2/5

Kobe would get to the Finals in the East with no doubt in my mind. He did it against better competition.

He also wouldnt go from averaging 30 PPG to 17 PPG on 36FG% and choke like Lebron did against Dallas. Kobe destroys dallas

Salty ******. Your reading comprehension is on par with that of a 4 year old.

Jlamb47
02-25-2015, 02:37 PM
Salty ******. Your reading comprehension is on par with that of a 4 year old.

I forgot were in English class

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:42 PM
I wish kobe was in the east in the mid 2000s.. facing wizards instead of the contending loaded suns.. would've been easiest first couple rounds ever especially after the rule changes didnt allow Detroit to play as physical anymore and their top defenders were exiting their prime. Would've been a very probable finals run right there.. Then you add pau and their best competition in 09 and 10 would've been two teams they beat in Orlando and celtics.. two rings..
Yeah, because he would beat the '05 and '06 Pistons and Heat with ease. :oldlol:

Then in 2011 they'd get to face chicago as their toughest opponent.. a team they were built to beat with Bynum emerging as one of the best centers in the league plus still having pau and odom.. even if they declined Chicago wouldn't have had the big man advantage they relied on to win. That's another finals trip right there.
Why are Bynum and Pau in the East? Even if they are, they are not getting past the Bulls in '11. Who's locking down Rose like Wade and LeBron did? Kobe in '11? :oldlol:

2012 was peak Bynum Gasol and kobe getting to play a young indy team.. and then an ancient boston team instead of harden Durant Westbrook thunder who all went off on LA.. they couldn't deal with that perimeter explosion but we're built to play slower bogged down teams like indy and the Celtics with the la front count they had. Another finals.
Durant, Westbrook, and Harden would literally rape the Lakers. Imagine Kobe getting past the physical East defenses (which he historically struggles against) and going to meet the Thunder. Do they have a good enough backcourt to shutdown Harden and slowdown WB? Nope.

And all that isn't even counting prime shaq kobe in the early 2000 east.. which they very well could've made the finals 6 or 7 years in a row.
Yeah, they probably could've. Give '05-'11 Wade '98-'04 Shaq, and he's probably win 6 rings in that span. Heck give '07-'13 LeBron the same Shaq and he'd probably win all the rings.

If kobe was in the east he would've broke the record for finals appearances..:lol probably would've had a few more finals losses though.. not on some 2/5 shit though
He probably would. Considering the FACT that he got carried by HOF bigs almost his ENTIRE career. :roll:

I forgot were in English class
:roll:

I just cannot... :oldlol:

tpols
02-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Yeah, because he would beat the '05 and '06 Pistons and Heat with ease. :oldlol:

Who said anything about beating those teams with ease? I'm referring to 2007.. which was a joke of a finals run. Competition was either trash or old and washed up. Then facing San Antonio in the finals a team kobe notoriously beats up on.. shit that could've been a hakeem level ring.:eek:

Why are Bynum and Pau in the East? Even if they are, they are not getting past the Bulls in '11. Who's locking down Rose like Wade and LeBron did? Kobe in '11? :oldlol:

Uh because those were kobes teammates? You want to give him prime Dwayne wade and Chris Bosh instead lol? either way that was another weak year. Whose locking up rose? .. he shot poor in every round that year and would have to try and finish at the rim over twin towers.. his jumper was broke in those playoffs. One man army's are rarely successful unless we're talking top 10 or 20 players of all time and even then it's tough..

Durant, Westbrook, and Harden would literally rape the Lakers. Imagine Kobe getting past the physical East defenses (which he historically struggles against) and going to meet the Thunder. Do they have a good enough backcourt to shutdown Harden and slowdown WB? Nope.

Thats exacty why I said they would've lost in the finals a few more times.. you were asserting they would "never make it".. youre flip floppin and trolling hard as hell. And not even being smart about it.

Yeah, they probably could've. Give '05-'11 Wade '98-'04 Shaq, and he's probably win 6 rings in that span. Heck give '07-'13 LeBron the same Shaq and he'd probably win all the rings.

with wade health dropping off for years at a time your scenarios are just.. mind blowingly stupid. They would have had great success but obviously couldn't match what you're saying.

Lebron would've struggled with shaq.. playing with a guy who clogs the paint and attracts many defenders towards it.. would be a disaster for Lebron's driving game. And young lebron was not a shooter.. they relied on kobes midrange game to give the team proper spacing. It would've been all our of whack with lebron. That's not even counting the fact that lEbron ball would not be compatible with the triangle at all.

He probably would. Considering the FACT that he got carried by HOF bigs almost his ENTIRE career. :roll:
:

So you go from "kobe would never make the finals playing in the east" to agreeing with me that he would break the all time finals appearances record.....

:lol

aj1987
02-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Who said anything about beating those teams with ease? I'm referring to 2007.. which was a joke of a finals run. Competition was either trash or old and washed up. Then facing San Antonio in the finals a team kobe notoriously beats up on.. shit that could've been a hakeem level ring.:eek:
Lol @ Kobe beating the '07 Spurs with either the '09/'10 Lakers or the '07 Cav's. Just laughable. Dude would've folded worse than LeBron and we're talking about peak Kobe.

Uh because those were kobes teammates? You want to give him prime Dwayne wade and Chris Bosh instead lol? either way that was another weak year. Whose locking up rose? .. he shot poor in every round that year and would have to try and finish at the rim over twin towers.. his jumper was broke in those playoffs. One man army's are rarely successful unless we're talking top 10 or 20 players of all time and even then it's tough..
Are you ****ing stupid? Miami went through the 56 win Celtics and the 62 win Bulls (#1, #2, and #7 ranked defensive teams). Yeah, Rose would destroy Kobe and his overrated defense. The Lakers would probably lose in 5 or 6, considering the FACT that Wade was pretty average-bad that series.

Thats exacty why I said they would've lost in the finals a few more times.. you were asserting they would "never make it".. youre flip floppin and trolling hard as hell. And not even being smart about it.
I was just using that as an example. "Imagine Kobe getting past the...". He wouldn't, but imagine. Again, reading comprehension.

with wade health dropping off for years at a time your scenarios are just.. mind blowingly stupid. They would have had great success but obviously couldn't match what you're saying.

Shaq... If he can carry '00 Kobe to a Ring, he'd sure as **** be able to take '05-'11 Wade to several. Are you seriously this stupid? Wade was injured, but he never missed the PO's. He missed 2 Playoff games dude to injuries in his ENTIRE career. He was injured in '07 and '08, but I don't remember his health dropping in '09, '10, and '11. In fact, he has his best seasons after his injuries. You must be living in some alternate universe.

Lebron would've struggled with shaq.. playing with a guy who clogs the paint and attracts many defenders towards it.. would be a disaster for Lebron's driving game. And young lebron was not a shooter.. they relied on kobes midrange game to give the team proper spacing. It would've been all our of whack with lebron. That's not even counting the fact that lEbron ball would not be compatible with the triangle at all.
Didn't people also say that LeBron would struggle to play with Wade? How did that work out for the league. All I remember is tears from idiots like you who were crying how it was unfair and shit. LeBron actually feeding the ball to Shaq instead if jacking up garbage ass fadeaway would be more beneficial to the team.

So 6 of go from "kobe would never make the finals playing in the east" to agreeing with me that he would break the all time finals appearances record.....

:lol
If he was playing with Shaq and Pau, sure. Not if he was playing on the teams that LeBron was playing on.

navy
02-25-2015, 03:19 PM
This shit is stupid. In what universe does it make sense to transplant another player into another conference and then bring his teammates?

So if Lebron is drafted by a Western Conference team, he doesnt get a Western Conference organization? His first few years in the draft, his team doesnt get a higher draft picks and better players?

The entire Miami team just goes straight to the West and literally the entire team stays the same, nothing different happens? Do you realize how many variable you are throwing in play?

Quit being a retard. What if nonsense. I can play that game too. Kobe would have zero rings if he stayed in Charlotte. Garbage franchise. Oh wow, that was easy.

Cut out the what if nonsense because your butthurt that Derek Rose's chucking ass is gone. Dude wasnt going to do shit in the playoffs anyways.

tpols
02-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Lol @ Kobe beating the '07 Spurs with either the '09/'10 Lakers or the '07 Cav's. Just laughable. Dude would've folded worse than LeBron and we're talking about peak Kobe.

Why would kobe have the 09 or 10 Lakers supporting cast in 2007 Finals against the spurs? He would have.. what he had in 2007. Which was a scottie pippen light in lamar odom and a bunch of scrubs. But weve seen Kobe absolutely torch the spurs.. even the very next year.. so of course its not out of the realm of possibility he couldve done it at his absolute peak in 2007.

Comparing lebron against the spurs to Kobe? The guy who chokes vs pop and gets dismantled against a team that is elite at protecting the rim and likes to concede the midrange shot? Styles make fights.. and one happens to have a very favorable matchup while the other doesnt at all.

Are you ****ing stupid? Miami went through the 56 win Celtics and the 62 win Bulls (#1, #2, and #7 ranked defensive teams). Yeah, Rose would destroy Kobe and his overrated defense. The Lakers would probably lose in 5 or 6, considering the FACT that Wade was pretty average-bad that series.

Lakers played an ancient boston team that they beat the very previous year and a one man army bulls team that struggled in the first few rounds mightily. The competition was a joke. Do you know what you sound like?

BUT THE 56 WINZ CELTICS!

Like what?

LA beat them the previous year when they were all still prime.. the next year they were basically geriatrics.

Shaq... If he can carry '00 Kobe to a Ring, he'd sure as **** be able to take '05-'11 Wade to several. Are you seriously this stupid? Wade was injured, but he never missed the PO's. He missed 2 Playoff games dude to injuries in his ENTIRE career. He was injured in '07 and '08, but I don't remember his health dropping in '09, '10, and '11. In fact, he has his best seasons after his injuries. You must be living in some alternate universe.

Wade was hurt in 2007 and 2008 you moron.. Shaq still needed kobe to be a 20+ppg scorer and close games. Wade could not do that from a wheelchair. So your 6 rings scenario flies right out the window.

Didn't people also say that LeBron would struggle to play with Wade? How did that work out for the league. All I remember is tears from idiots like you who were crying how it was unfair and shit. LeBron actually feeding the ball to Shaq instead if jacking up garbage ass fadeaway would be more beneficial to the team.

Wade doesnt clog the paint like shaq.. he played on the perimeter. Shaq was the most doubled player of all time parked 5-8 feet from the basket. Put your gdamn helmet on.

HomieWeMajor
02-25-2015, 03:52 PM
I have a bigger dick than you. I'll pm it to you later.
Yo Lebron23 I got your PM by accident. Can I just say that getting a semi and pretending that its on the flop doesn't count. Fully soft or fully hard or don't bother.

Hey Yo
02-25-2015, 06:17 PM

The poster who replied to me said something about wade/supporting cast being shit.. to which I replied that the Heat faced really poor competition in the time period that wade was underperforming.. so it evens out. Case in point.. you had to go back 3 decades to find similarly bad competition. That's pretty bad.

Magic also led his teams to victory against the tougher east majority of the time.. Bron has a losing record against t he west in the playoffs and is one shot away from being an embarrassing 1-4. To act like he wouldn't have won less playing in the west his whole career is truly absurd.
You're the one who stressed "50 win teams" as if that's the tell all win # when it comes to the quality of playoff opponents.

Wade underperforming doesn't even it out when the combined W-L record of the Heat 2013 playoff opponents (Bucks, Bulls, Pacers) was 132-113. That's not even close to being similar to the pathetic 118-128 W-L record which the 87 Lakers faced.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2013_standings.html

If James' title teams got a first round bye and or a 5 game first round series and Magic faced the James titles format, you guys would be crying about how James had it easy with the bye and 5 game 1st round series. How he got to rest up.

Magic is 5-4 in the Finals which yes, is a winning record but hardly dominant. Replace LeBron with Magic those first 7yrs in Cleveland and see how many titles or even Finals appearances he gets to when having to actually face teams who play defense while having mediocre bigs as teammates.

2013 Finals Game 7. Both Bosh (28min) and Mike Miller (19mins) started that game. 47mins played, combined for ZERO points. Game 6 savior Ray Allen (20mins) off the bench, ZERO points. How many must win Finals games did Magic win, when 2 starters and a key bench player go scoreless for 67mins and still get the victory? Think it's safe to say he's never been in that scenario.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400467339

Bottom line is, when people talk about easiest path to the Finals, Magic and those 2 Lakers teams should be mentioned first every time. Not 2013 LeBron and Miami.

tpols
02-25-2015, 06:44 PM
You're the one who stressed "50 win teams" as if that's the tell all win # when it comes to the quality of playoff opponents.

Wade underperforming doesn't even it out when the combined W-L record of the Heat 2013 playoff opponents (Bucks, Bulls, Pacers) was 132-113. That's not even close to being similar to the pathetic 118-128 W-L record which the 87 Lakers faced.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2013_standings.html

If James' title teams got a first round bye and or a 5 game first round series and Magic faced the James titles format, you guys would be crying about how James had it easy with the bye and 5 game 1st round series. How he got to rest up.

I've never denied magic had it easy on his way to the finals.. it's a fact just like lebron has. But magic has had a signifigantly better record against the tougher conference opponents in the playoffs than James has. LeBron even has a losing record against the West in the playoffs after joining prime Wade and bosh so team strength is no excuse.

Magic is 5-4 in the Finals which yes, is a winning record but hardly dominant. Replace LeBron with Magic those first 7yrs in Cleveland and see how many titles or even Finals appearances he gets to when having to actually face teams who play defense while having mediocre bigs as teammates.

2013 Finals Game 7. Both Bosh (28min) and Mike Miller (19mins) started that game. 47mins played, combined for ZERO points. Game 6 savior Ray Allen (20mins) off the bench, ZERO points. How many must win Finals games did Magic win, when 2 starters and a key bench player go scoreless for 67mins and still get the victory? Think it's safe to say he's never been in that scenario.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400467339

Bottom line is, when people talk about easiest path to the Finals, Magic and those 2 Lakers teams should be mentioned first every time. Not 2013 LeBron and Miami.

huge myth that Cleveland bigs were mediocre.. they were a top rebounding and defensive frontcourt.. they took 08 boston to 7 games despite lebron shooting like 35% and playing awful. And especially in the late 2000s they were always top ranked in rebounding and defense. And it clearly wasn't lebron boosting that ranking since Miami was one of the worst rebounding teams in the league even after lebron joined them. it wasn't some great supporting cast but it was passable.. and the Cavs were favored in especially the 2010 series they lost..

And prime magic may not have done any better with Cleveland than lebron did but he sure as hell would've done better with wade and bosh.. they would've three peated with ease with showtime running the show.

To your last point about game 7 Shane batter stepped up and hit like 7/7 threes.. everytime the guy shot he broke the Spurs back. And it can be easily argued that magic wouldn't have reduced bosh role like lebron did that year as he's one of the greatest facilitators of all time and knows how to orchestrate a free flowing offense that doesn't consist of holding the ball for long periods of time and being indecisive.

He also knew his teammates strengths in and out and would work within their games.. Where as players often have to do the reverse with lebron and fit his style.

navy
02-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Speak softly and carry a big stick.

TheMarkMadsen
02-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Pau and Bynum COMBINED 2009 PLAYOFFS = 24ppg 14rpg 2.5 apg, 3bpg, 1spg

Kobe Bryant 2009 playoffs = 30ppg 6rpg 5apg 1bpg 2 spg

carried yo

Hey Yo
02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
I've never denied magic had it easy on his way to the finals.. it's a fact just like lebron has. But magic has had a signifigantly better record against the tougher conference opponents in the playoffs than James has. LeBron even has a losing record against the West in the playoffs after joining prime Wade and bosh so team strength is no excuse

2011 "conference" playoff opponents records.
1st round 41-41 76'ers
2nd round 56-26 Boston
ECF 62-20 Bulls.

159W - 87L

w/o looking it up, I'd guess it's safe to say Magic's 80's Lakers didn't face 3 teams with a better combined record or even one team that didn't have a losing record on their way to the finals.

Can't use 2012 numbers due to lockout, but Miami were the underdogs against OKC in that Finals.

Already did 2013

2014 playoff opponents
1st round 43-39 Charlotte
2nd round 44-38 Nets
ECF (on road) 56-26 Pacers

143W - 103L

Not sure how you can say LA faced tougher conference opponents.

huge myth that Cleveland bigs were mediocre.. they were a top rebounding and defensive frontcourt.. they took 08 boston to 7 games despite lebron shooting like 35% and playing awful. And especially in the late 2000s they were always top ranked in rebounding and defense. And it clearly wasn't lebron boosting that ranking since Miami was one of the worst rebounding teams in the league even after lebron joined them. it wasn't some great supporting cast but it was passable.. and the Cavs were favored in especially the 2010 series they lost..

LeBron never got front court scoring like other greats before him. In 2008 against Boston, Big Z and Ben Wallace (who played PF) were both starters for Cleveland. The D might have been good, but still need some offensive output considering your other starters were Wally and Delonte. Wallace avg. just under 24mins a game and put up 3pts 6 boards and less than 1 block. You yourself even said he was over the hill the year before with Detroit.

And prime magic may not have done any better with Cleveland than lebron did but he sure as hell would've done better with wade and bosh.. they would've three peated with ease with showtime running the show.

With ease in 2010?
Magic
Wade
Haslem, Jawan Howard?
Bosh
Joel Anthony

To your last point about game 7 Shane batter stepped up and hit like 7/7 threes.. everytime the guy shot he broke the Spurs back. And it can be easily argued that magic wouldn't have reduced bosh role like lebron did that year as he's one of the greatest facilitators of all time and knows how to orchestrate a free flowing offense that doesn't consist of holding the ball for long periods of time and being indecisive.

He also knew his teammates strengths in and out and would work within their games.. Where as players often have to do the reverse with lebron and fit his style.
Sure, Battier stepped up but in game 7 of that Finals but you don't go into it hoping a "defensive" role player picks up the slack of 2 struggling starters and your main "offensive" bench player threat who didn't register a point between the 3.

Plus Magic didn't really run an offense that involved the 3pt shot. Magic did hold the ball a lot when backing down in the low post. That's where his offense was, considering he had no outside shot. He would have been called for "back to the basket" rule a lot in today's game until he learned to adjust.

Good talks, brah :cheers:

I<3NBA
02-25-2015, 09:51 PM
this shit is stupid

there are no free passes to the NBA finals

if a team gets there, they earned it.

a real free pass is a bye.

SouBeachTalents
02-25-2015, 10:14 PM

First time I've ever heard the '07 Cavs referred to as "stacked". How are the stacked Heat doing this year?

aj1987
02-25-2015, 11:22 PM
How stupid are you, dude? You're beyond delusional if you honestly believe that the '07 Lakers are beating the '07 Spurs. Get your head out of your ass.

You can call the Celtics old, but they won 56 games and were the 2nd best defensive team in the NBA.

Also, Wade got hurt in the RS, shit for brains. He was hurt, but he did play in the Playoffs in '07. Was good enough to put up 21/4/6 with a washed up Shaq and bad role-players. He would've played in the PO's again in '08 if they actually made it.

tpols
02-25-2015, 11:36 PM
You can't address my points aj.. everything you say.. there is no reason for. No explanation or rationale. Just

LOL dude what are you an idiot!? Team x would destroy team y! I don't have any reasons for what I say and have an autistic tendency to lash out at everybody but.. damn you're an idiot for not agreeing with my completely unsupported opinions!

I never said the Lakers would beat the spurs.. I said they could. Do you understand the difference? It would all depend on if kobe decided to go 2001 mode on them and open the series with a bang. You were still sucking on your mother's saggy tEets when that happened so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

christian1923
02-25-2015, 11:41 PM
Lebron23 really sent me a PM of his junk

Mods??:biggums:

supermechasonic
02-25-2015, 11:50 PM
As many as weak bodies are willing to give him

aj1987
02-25-2015, 11:53 PM
You can't address my points aj.. everything you say.. there is no reason for. No explanation or rationale. Just

LOL dude what are you an idiot!? Team x would destroy team y! I don't have any reasons for what I say and have an autistic tendency to lash out at everybody but.. damn you're an idiot for not agreeing with my completely unsupported opinions!

I never said the Lakers would beat the spurs.. I said they could. Do you understand the difference? It would all depend on if kobe decided to go 2001 mode on them and open the series with a bang. You were still sucking on your mother's saggy tEets when that happened so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
It's obvious that you actually don't watch basketball. You're a box-score ***. No version of Kobe with the '07 Lakers is beating the '07 Spurs. You have to a delusional retard to actually believe that.

Yeah, LeBron = can't win in the West.
Kobe = wins a ring every year in the East (the conference he historically struggles against).

Do you know how idiotic that is. As another poster pointed out, you think LeBron is going to have the same teams as he does in the East.

You literally ignored all my points about Wade playing in the Playoffs, even though he got hurt during the RS, the Celtics winning 56 and being the #2 defense, the Bulls being the best defensive team in the league, Kobe getting carried by 2 HOF bigs, etc.. You're the one who's actually deflecting and ignoring all my points, going around in circles.

tpols: Ancient Celtics.
Me: They won 56 and were the #2 defense.
tpols: but.. but.. ancient Celtics..
Me: They still won 56 and were the #2 defense.

Also, you're the same dude who props up the garbage ass no defense 50 win teams that Kobe beat in the Playoffs. The Nuggets? Suns? Jazz? '10 Thunder? :roll:

BTW, I'm pretty sure that I'm older than you.

knicksman
02-25-2015, 11:58 PM
well if wilt and robertson until now are still excused then i see lebron too. Thats what great about being a statpadder. Lots of idiots would defend them to death.

Badazzwriter
02-26-2015, 12:00 AM
36-21
Great bigs
Jimmy butler
Rose
Great bench
Thibs.

They had the recipe.
dont forget tony snell

Kingwillball
02-26-2015, 10:41 AM
well if wilt and robertson until now are still excused then i see lebron too. Thats what great about being a statpadder. Lots of idiots would defend them to death.

Melo is classic definition of stat padder while lebron is a winner..

Wade's Rings
02-26-2015, 11:00 AM
this shit is stupid

there are no free passes to the NBA finals

if a team gets there, they earned it.

a real free pass is a bye.

They mean that the road to the Finals is easy.

iggy>
02-26-2015, 11:05 AM
People love to mention lebrons 2011 finals, like Kobe didn't lay an egg in 2004 after he surpassed shaq as the best player on the team. The pistons held him to 38 percent shooting as they humped him in 5 games :roll: how many hof'ers were on the Lakers that year? :roll:

Also, if Kobe stayed in charlotte he would have 0 rings most likely.

Optimus Prime
02-26-2015, 11:15 AM
It is rather ridiculous at this point. What's even worse is that LeBron is only 2-3 with all the free Finals appearances he's been gifted. And he got embarrassed by the Spurs twice and had one of the all time worst Finals ever by a "superstar" against the Mavs.

:kobe:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1001/nba_g_james_gb2_576.jpg

Optimus Prime
02-26-2015, 11:17 AM
People love to mention lebrons 2011 finals, like Kobe didn't lay an egg in 2004 after he surpassed shaq as the best player on the team. The pistons held him to 38 percent shooting as they humped him in 5 games :roll: how many hof'ers were on the Lakers that year? :roll:

Also, if Kobe stayed in charlotte he would have 0 rings most likely.

Bad troll is bad. Karl Malone was like 40 and hurt. Gary Payton was old and a roleplayer at this point in his career. Shaq was very clearly unhappy and ready to bolt and was exiting his prime.

iggy>
02-26-2015, 11:18 AM
Bad troll is bad. Karl Malone was like 40 and hurt. Gary Payton was old and a roleplayer at this point in his career. Shaq was very clearly unhappy and ready to bolt and was exiting his prime.

Sounds like excuses to me. Gary Payton helped the heat win a title 2 years later.

Straight_Ballin
02-26-2015, 11:22 AM
Since when is a 2/5 player worthy of his own thread regardless of how weak the east is now without rose?:lol

Seriously, take a step back and just let that sink in.

swagga
02-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Lebron23 really sent me a PM of his junk

Mods??:biggums:

it's ok, the picture size is smaller than the avatars, not too much traffic.

swagga
02-26-2015, 01:34 PM
It's obvious that you actually don't watch basketball. You're a box-score ***. No version of Kobe with the '07 Lakers is beating the '07 Spurs. You have to a delusional retard to actually believe that.

Yeah, LeBron = can't win in the West.
Kobe = wins a ring every year in the East (the conference he historically struggles against).

Do you know how idiotic that is. As another poster pointed out, you think LeBron is going to have the same teams as he does in the East.

You literally ignored all my points about Wade playing in the Playoffs, even though he got hurt during the RS, the Celtics winning 56 and being the #2 defense, the Bulls being the best defensive team in the league, Kobe getting carried by 2 HOF bigs, etc.. You're the one who's actually deflecting and ignoring all my points, going around in circles.

tpols: Ancient Celtics.
Me: They won 56 and were the #2 defense.
Me: They still won 56 and were the #2 defense.

Also, you're the same dude who props up the garbage ass no defense 50 win teams that Kobe beat in the Playoffs. The Nuggets? Suns? Jazz? '10 Thunder? :roll:

BTW, I'm pretty sure that I'm older than you.

you are arguing with either a troll or a demented man.

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Since when is a 2/5 player worthy of his own thread regardless of how weak the east is now without rose?:lol

Seriously, take a step back and just let that sink in.

So by this genius logic, how many players in NBA history can we make threads about, 10 tops? Unless you think Horry, Fisher, or Kerr deserve threads for their sterling Finals records as well