PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who are Bulls fans or appreciate the Bulls...

poido123
02-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Don't despair.

Have your time to get angry and be disappointed, but at the end of the day Rose will get better and we will continue to support our team.

We have been here and done that with Rose and we will do it again.

We may need to look at a new direction for the team, consider rebuilding or whatever. But at this point, we still have a list of players who will put up a fight in the playoffs and try and carry the torch in which Rose had left.

Be thankful we enjoyed some great years with MJ and those great Bulls teams. After all, many fans of other franchises don't even get close to that.

Stay strong.

Thoughts go out to Rose and his recovery.

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 01:52 AM
Jimmy Buckets about to go ham

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 01:53 AM
Develola +Marion for Rose

poido123
02-25-2015, 02:01 AM

I hope so.

Just hard to think ahead right now. This hurts to the core.

Butler did have some difficulty asserting himself with Rose's style of play. It might actually benefit his play a bit.

tamaraw08
02-25-2015, 02:17 AM
I hope so.

Just hard to think ahead right now. This hurts to the core.

Butler did have some difficulty asserting himself with Rose's style of play. It might actually benefit his play a bit.

More than anything, the timing sucked big time. If theinjury and MRI happened 3 weeks ago, Bulls would have had ways to get replacements.
Phil is cleaning house and he would have given up Calderon for a couple of role players and/or 2nd rounders.
Denver sucked with a huge payroll, I think they would be "open" to the idea of acquiring Taj and fillers for Ty Lawson.
Sixers practically gave away MCW for nothing.
OKC traded Reggie for a couple of role players.
NY also got rid of Shumpert and JR Smith for peanuts. Now, the trade deadline is over, who else can they get. :cry:
Bulls roster has never been this strong. A much better Jimmy Butler, Pau has been playing his best form in 5 years. Snell is getting the much needed confidence. Brooks has been a very good back up. etc etc.

SwishSquared
02-25-2015, 02:19 AM
This stinks. I hope he recovers well and can stay healthy in the future. I'm not a Bulls fan, but some dudes on this team go balls-out so much that you have to give them props. I was hoping Rose could finish a full season and a playoff run, just for his sake. I'm sure this team will float, as they have in past, by just grinding.

This is a sensitive time, but Nate Duncan did suggest signing IT2 in offseason, in place of Pau, as Rose insurance. Not that Pau hasn't had a good year, just something to consider. Then again, they likely should have kept Nurkic & G. Harris instead of trading up for McDermott. But I understand going all-in in the case of a short window.

Is Nate Robinson in the cards now? May be able to recreate some magic.

poido123
02-25-2015, 02:21 AM
More than anything, the timing sucked big time. If theinjury and MRI happened 3 weeks ago, Bulls would have had ways to get replacements.
Phil is cleaning house and he would have given up Calderon for a couple of role players and/or 2nd rounders.
Denver sucked with a huge payroll, I think they would be "open" to the idea of acquiring Taj and fillers for Ty Lawson.
NY also got rid of Shumpert and JR Smith for peanuts. Now, the trade deadline is over, who else can they get. :cry:

Yep, you're right. I wonder if Rose kept the injury to himself for fear that the Bulls may look to replace him.

We have guys there who can shoulder much of the load Rose has left.

We lose our star player, however it does shift our playing dynamic. We have guys like Brooks and Moore who provide something different, but it also means more Hinrich :(

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 02:37 AM
Yep, you're right. I wonder if Rose kept the injury to himself for fear that the Bulls may look to replace him.

We have guys there who can shoulder much of the load Rose has left.

We lose our star player, however it does shift our playing dynamic. We have guys like Brooks and Moore who provide something different, but it also means more Hinrich :(
Chicago has to move on, now. Rose had very exhausting games before the AS break so he wasn't hurt then. However, he didn't come back the same so it might have been the last game before the Allstar break??? That GS game was a probably ten minutes longer than any other game he played all season. And he put the locks on the MVP (Harden or Curry for me at the moment). His other injuries, came after a break of not playing like this one, so its a hard figure with him.

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 02:41 AM
If the Bulls play the super passing game something could be salvaged this season. I would bench Hinrich for some quick d leaguer that passes a lot.

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 04:08 AM
Rondo will likely be brought out because of his Dallas situation, this is my speculation, he would be worth a try.

beastee
02-25-2015, 04:13 AM
The Anthony Davis push starts now. Seriously. I don't even know where to begin. The trade deadline timing makes me sick as some have posted. It makes me sick to think Lebron gets another free pass straight into the finals without a full strength Bulls team. They Must move on.

97 bulls
02-25-2015, 04:37 AM
I agree. I think its time for the Bulls to look into another direction. Much is expected from a franchise player and Rose unfortunately is not gonna be able to meet those expectations.

Will buying out Roses contract save the Bulls in having to pay the luxury tax?

raprap
02-25-2015, 04:47 AM
Hang in there poido. :applause:

Wishing a speedy recovery for Drose.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 05:08 AM
Nate Robinson? would make sense

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:14 AM
Nate Robinson? would make sense

I've watched a bit of Etwaan Moore this year.

No reason why he won't perform well, now he's going to get some minutes. He's been buried away on bench, but I like that he now has an opportunity to show what he can do.

The big issue here is, Captain Klunk is now Lazerus from the dead...

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:33 AM
Bulls roster has never been this strong. A much better Jimmy Butler, Pau has been playing his best form in 5 years. Snell is getting the much needed confidence. Brooks has been a very good back up. etc etc.

A Bulls era almost certainly comes to an end...

I just realised that Gibson and Noah who have been there through all this, must now realise their chance at a championship is gone.

It would of been fitting to see Rose, Noah and Gibson win 1 title. They have played the game with such a good attitude and intensity for many years now.

Not to be.

Angel Face
02-25-2015, 05:58 AM

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/angelfacefc/Jimmy%20Buckets_zpsls8hvsif.jpg

poido123
02-25-2015, 06:05 AM
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/angelfacefc/Jimmy%20Buckets_zpsls8hvsif.jpg

:oldlol:

I do hold a glimmer of hope.

Butler will need a good rest before the playoff though. He's going to have a heavy load to carry.