PDA

View Full Version : Interesting what a cancer Lebron is, Perkins apparently has no faith...

KirbyPls
02-25-2015, 02:08 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12377400/kendrick-perkins-picked-cleveland-cavaliers-los-angeles-clippers-play-lebron

:lol :applause:

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 02:09 AM
"He just said, 'Let's make this happen. Been a long time coming,'" Perkins said, summing up James' pitch to come to Cleveland. "He's right. I've been wanting to be on the same team with him for awhile."

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Budadiiii
02-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Delusional mother ****er. :facepalm

Fudge
02-25-2015, 02:12 AM
Bron stans seem more happy about the background of the signing rather than the signing itself. I really can't wait till y'all turn your backs on poor Perk. :lol

SpaceJammeR
02-25-2015, 02:13 AM
who doesn't want to play with lebron.

Akrazotile
02-25-2015, 02:14 AM
I don't understand why Perkins signing anywhere is a story. He is AWFUL.

JT123
02-25-2015, 02:15 AM
"He just said, 'Let's make this happen. Been a long time coming,'" Perkins said, summing up James' pitch to come to Cleveland. "He's right. I've been wanting to be on the same team with him for awhile."

:applause: :applause: :applause:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: That low key Durant diss.

KirbyPls
02-25-2015, 02:15 AM

Narrative > Facts bruh. :cheers:

edrick
02-25-2015, 02:16 AM

JR Smith was "awful" as well, he's been great so far with Cleveland. Perkins may not fit in, but we have no idea yet.

Budadiiii
02-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Bron stans seem more happy about the background of the signing rather than the signing itself. I really can't wait till y'all turn your backs on poor Perk. :lol
Let's be real about Perkins for a second... this ***** has delusions of grandeur. He was never all that important to the culture of OKC like he thinks he was. Sure, guys respected his toughness and sure, he played on a championship team. BUT...... KD and Russ were the clear leaders from day 1, and this ***** is acting like they're just now ready to lead. :oldlol:

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous false sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk. :facepalm

livingby3's
02-25-2015, 02:19 AM
Perkins said. "When I first came in to OKC, Kevin (Durant) and Russ (Russell Westbrook) was young guys and even Serge (Ibaka). I just wanted to pass on some of the things I'd learned coming from Boston. I think I did that. Those guys grew up and I think they're ready to lead, Russ especially. So I did my job. We had some great years there, a lot of battles. And OKC will always be my family."

pretty sure im not the only one reading more into that.

But yeah, talking like he actually meant something to that team.

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 02:19 AM
Let's be real about Perkins for a second... this ***** has delusions of grandeur. He was never all that important to the culture of OKC like he thinks he was. Sure, guys respected his toughness and sure, he played on a championship team. BUT...... KD and Russ were the clear leaders from day 1, and this ***** is acting like they're just now ready to lead. :oldlol:

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk. :facepalm

LeBron needs more help?

Perkins is the best defensive C in the league and a great leader. Perfect fit for the Cavs as he can help with interior D and will be the leader they currently lack.
:coleman:

KirbyPls
02-25-2015, 02:20 AM

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk. :facepalm

Solid analysis born of deep empathy and identification no doubt.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 02:20 AM
Perkins said. "When I first came in to OKC, Kevin (Durant) and Russ (Russell Westbrook) was young guys and even Serge (Ibaka). I just wanted to pass on some of the things I'd learned coming from Boston. I think I did that. Those guys grew up and I think they're ready to lead, Russ especially. So I did my job. We had some great years there, a lot of battles. And OKC will always be my family."

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

KirbyPls
02-25-2015, 02:21 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

Was waiting for someone to dig this truth gem out. :lol

COnDEMnED
02-25-2015, 02:22 AM
who doesn't want to play with lebron.
%99 of NBA All time greats and %100 of all Alphas.

JT123

Damn, Durant getting shit on by Perk for his poor leadership and beta mentality. :banana:

Fudge

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous false sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk. :facepalm
:oldlol:

F*cking word.

In terms of leadership qualities from a vet/old dog, give me Nick any day of the week too.

But with Durant and Russ now "in charge", as Perk now seems to think, I'm expecting big things, baby. :pimp:

livingby3's
02-25-2015, 02:24 AM
What if, NBA finals, featuring Cavs and Thunder, game 7.
Cavs down 1 with 3.5 on the clock. LeBron drives into the Thunder D, kicks the ball to Perk in the high post. Perk sinks the game winning jumper at the buzzer.

Akrazotile
02-25-2015, 02:25 AM

Watch OKC win a title BECAUSE they dumped Perkins, and him try and take credit all summer for preparing them to do it.

Dude is a legit, bonafide D-league scrub, literally the worst rotation player in basketball. If he hadn't been drafted by Boston just before they put the Big 3 together he'd already be out of the league. The luck of the draw created a career-saving reputation for him as a winner.

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 02:25 AM
Cavs down 1 with 3.5 on the clock. LeBron drives into the Thunder D, kicks the ball to Perk in the high post. Perk sinks the game winning jumper at the buzzer.
0.3 Seconds left.

Dion hits the game tying bucket :roll:

Fudge
02-25-2015, 02:27 AM
Watch OKC win a title BECAUSE they dumped Perkins, and him try and take credit all summer for preparing them to do it.

Dude is a legit, bonafide D-league scrub, literally the worst rotation player in basketball. If he hadn't been drafted by Boston just before they put the Big 3 together he'd already be out of the league. The luck of the draw created a career-saving reputation for him as a winner.
Damn lol.

Akrazotile
02-25-2015, 02:27 AM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1890145/perkins.gif

livingby3's
02-25-2015, 02:28 AM
0.3 Seconds left.

Dion hits the game tying bucket :roll:

That would be the most awkward moment in NBA history :oldlol:

Budadiiii
02-25-2015, 02:31 AM
:oldlol:

F*cking word.

In terms of leadership qualities from a vet/old dog, give me Nick any day of the week too.

But with Durant and Russ now "in charge", as Perk now seems to think, I'm expecting big things, baby. :pimp:
Exactly.

Apparently, according to Perk and all these trolling fleas, they're just NOW leading the wave. All the years previous when they went ringless were under Perk's reign as leader, and therefore they can't really be used against KD and Russ. Russ especially, apparently.

We'll just have to see how far the Cavs go with Perk as their leader and how far the Thunder go with KD/Russ now in charge.

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Perkins is already killing it in Cleveland.

per 36, he is putting up 33.2 ppg on 100% shooting

Thanks, LeBron :rockon:

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 02:39 AM
%99 of NBA All time greats and %100 of all Alphas.

Slayed