PDA

View Full Version : Peace Out ISH

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 04:18 AM
This thread is for the posters over the year whose threads and posts I've thoroughly enjoyed or respected.

I've come to the conclusion I need to step away from this place for a while. I've let being a fan reach a point that is really not healthy. I have no shame in saying it. When basketball reaches the level where it no longer is fun, and brings more stress than joy.....it's time to let it go and worry about the truly important stuff an individual can actually control.

This place will always be home to me when it comes to talking hoops. I just can't talk hoops at this point in time. Wanted to see my squad get one good chance with this group, but that dream is dead.

I'll always consider myself lucky to have grown up with the Bulls and the 6 chips. I'm still infinitely grateful.

Hold it down ISH fam, this place is one of a kind.:bowdown: :rockon:

Thunderfan86
02-25-2015, 04:21 AM
I hope I don't end up having a meltdown like this. :(

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 04:27 AM
Who are you?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-25-2015, 04:27 AM
You will be remembered whoever you are.

Graviton
02-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Stay strong brother, Pelicans will recover and contend for years with Davis. No need to let that injury get to you, ignore the trolls. Even if you have lost faith, don't believe in yourself, believe in me that believes in you!

Prime_Shaq
02-25-2015, 04:32 AM
Sad day for Bulls fans. Take care.

bigkingsfan
02-25-2015, 04:37 AM
Bulls going to retire your jersey next to D-Rose

Fudge
02-25-2015, 04:39 AM
inb4 Bulls win the chip this year :biggums:

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 04:55 AM
Who are you?

Somebody was here 7 years before you and helped build the popularity of this board so you could post bullshit 14,000 times in a single year.

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 04:56 AM
I hope I don't end up having a meltdown like this. :(

I hope for KD and Russ to stay healthy going forward. I'm not stooping to any childish level. NBA needs those guys like Rose. Is what it is.

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 04:57 AM
Sad day for Bulls fans. Take care.

Thank you

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 04:57 AM
Stay strong brother, Pelicans will recover and contend for years with Davis. No need to let that injury get to you, ignore the trolls. Even if you have lost faith, don't believe in yourself, believe in me that believes in you!

Good luck to Russy. He's one of the best.

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 04:59 AM
Will be missed. You were definitely one of the best contributors. A good, smart guy. But hopefully the Bulls will find a way.

Done_And_Done
02-25-2015, 05:00 AM
Somebody was here 7 years before you and helped build the popularity of this board so you could post bullshit 14,000 times in a single year.

Daaaaammmmmn!

Dengness9
inb4 Bulls win the chip this year :biggums:

MJ isn't walking through that door but you've been around a while too.

I appreciate another long time member not posting something ignorant. For real.

I don't care about others talking shit in here. Nothing they can say hurts like this injury to the bulls franchise and fans.

Good luck to the Thunder bro.

poido123
:(

Sport can be cruel on fans, take care Bulls brother!

Come back soon :cheers:

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 05:02 AM
Will be missed. You were definitely one of the best contributors. A good, smart guy. But hopefully the Bulls will find a way.

One of my fave posters. Keep doing what you do here, positive basketball minds become more scarce by the day PG.

Fudge
02-25-2015, 05:02 AM
:roll:

Went out like a fcking boss. Bulls fans stays slayin Bron stans. :lol

Respect brother. See you when I see you. :(

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 05:03 AM
:(

Sport can be cruel on fans, take care Bulls brother!

Come back soon :cheers:

You'll see me again. Gonna be a much needed break. Hold it down. Bairstow for life:rockon:

Dengness9
02-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Dengness9 signing off.......

Done_And_Done
02-25-2015, 05:05 AM
Dengness9 signing off.......

Cheers brother.

Be well...

CavaliersFTW
02-25-2015, 05:07 AM
What is the point of announcing a break of you barely post more than once a day?

Either way hope to see you back soon.

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:11 AM
:roll:

Went out like a fcking boss. Bulls fans stays slayin Bron stans. :lol

Respect brother. See you when I see you. :(

Wow. :roll:

That shit was cold blooded brutal :oldlol:

buddha
02-25-2015, 05:16 AM
damn, Derrick Rose ending 8 year old ISH careers with his glass knees.

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:17 AM
You quitting because of Rose? The Bulls still in the league though...

Done_And_Done
02-25-2015, 05:19 AM
What is the point of announcing a break of you barely post more than once a day?

Either way hope to see you back soon.

All I know is I hated seeing him go......... But I loved watching him walk away :rolleyes:

305Baller
02-25-2015, 05:20 AM
Take it easy, enjoy life. You will be back.

:cheers:

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:20 AM
damn, Derrick Rose ending 8 year old ISH careers with his glass knees.

Cool post. Bet you feel good :cheers:

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:22 AM
You quitting because of Rose? The Bulls still in the league though...

He didn't say he was quitting being a fan.

He was taking time off ISH to cheer himself up a bit.

You should understand, when Westy went down with injury :confusedshrug:

Warfan
02-25-2015, 05:23 AM
Good idea. I've barely been posting the past 3 months (not that anyone notices :lol , tho I guess that's a good thing in some ways), getting more shit done, going out more and enjoying myself, met a great girl after me and my gf of 3 years broke up a couple months ago. And the dubs are doing great too :rockon:

This place is great for laughs and to talk ball w/ other hardcore fans, but sometimes you don't realize how much time you're wasting on here. Well at least that's what it was like for me.

Peace bro.

buddha
02-25-2015, 05:28 AM
Cool post. Bet you feel good :cheers:

i'd say i'm feeling more phlegmatic than good.

It's rare though that one player's injury proneness ends a fan's interest in the sport though, that's why I made that comment.

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:32 AM
He didn't say he was quitting being a fan.

He was taking time off ISH to cheer himself up a bit.

You should understand, when Westy went down with injury :confusedshrug:
And Durant has been out for most of the season, you find the positives of your team and that's what carries you through the season.

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:34 AM
i'd say i'm feeling more phlegmatic than good.

It's rare though that one player's injury proneness ends a fan's interest in the sport though, that's why I made that comment.

Didn't he say he's taking a break from ISH?

Not sure how that equates to stop being a fan...

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:37 AM
And Durant has been out for most of the season, you find the positives of your team and that's what carries you through the season.

Except our nightmare with injury has gone on for the better part of 5 years, with 4 of those seasons in the playoffs without our best player.

Not only that, Rose going down means that essentially ends the current era of the bulls core of Rose/Gibson/Noah.

It's not even close to what you've gone through. Just sayin

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 05:47 AM
14,000? :biggums:

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:48 AM
Except our nightmare with injury has gone on for the better part of 5 years, with 4 of those seasons in the playoffs without our best player.

Not only that, Rose going down means that essentially ends the current era of the bulls core of Rose/Gibson/Noah.

It's not even close to what you've gone through. Just sayin
Don't act like you don't have anything positive to look forward to, Pau Gasol is playing really well and he is a proven postseason player, Butler has been a revelation and Gibson will be back tonight too.

poido123
02-25-2015, 05:49 AM
Don't act like you don't have anything positive to look forward to, Pau Gasol is playing really well and he is a proven postseason player, Butler has been a revelation and Gibson will be back tonight too.

Do you think we have a chance at the title without Rose?

Serious question.

buddha
02-25-2015, 05:58 AM
Didn't he say he's taking a break from ISH?

Not sure how that equates to stop being a fan...

every bitch that ever took a break from me never came back :lol

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:59 AM
Do you think we have a chance at the title without Rose?

Serious question.
Title? No, but ECF, yes.

poido123
02-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Title? No, but ECF, yes.

Do you look forward to every season, hoping you make the ECF?

:confusedshrug:

dunksby
02-25-2015, 06:06 AM
Do you look forward to every season, hoping you make the ECF?

:confusedshrug:
No, OKC plays in western conference. :lol

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2015, 06:19 AM
Safe travels brother.

I'll be impressed if you can escape this place

I've tried to leave but I eventually get sucked back in

InsideHoops staying rent free inside my head

poido123
02-25-2015, 06:25 AM
No, OKC plays in western conference. :lol

:roll: :roll:

touche!

SpanishACB
02-25-2015, 06:33 AM
you sound mature

but the message here is that your fav player got injured and you can't take it so you made a thread to seek for attention

you're like a man baby that's what you are

Undisputed
02-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Dengness, you are better than this. It's just not our time. At least this team is worth watching, unlike everything else we've watched since 1998. After all of those disappointing seasons, you're telling me you're leaving now? Really?

I can understand Bulls fans being down, but really we haven't even lost our best player. Rose has been a shell of himself. Only showing brief signs of his former abilities. The reason he chucks shots is because I doubt he has played many games this season without extreme pain. He is clearly done being "the guy". Let's just move on. All this young talent and Pau Gasol, I know I'll still be tuning in every game, well...when I don't work. I'm still excited about the season.

I'm interested to see if Jimmy Butler steps up to the plate again with Derrick out.

poido123
02-25-2015, 07:24 AM
Dengness, you are better than this. It's just not our time. At least this team is worth watching, unlike everything else we've watched since 1998. After all of those disappointing seasons, you're telling me you're leaving now? Really?

I can understand Bulls fans being down, but really we haven't even lost our best player. Rose has been a shell of himself. Only showing brief signs of his former abilities. The reason he chucks shots is because I doubt he has played many games this season without extreme pain. He is clearly done being "the guy". Let's just move on. All this young talent and Pau Gasol, I know I'll still be tuning in every game, well...when I don't work. I'm still excited about the season.

I'm interested to see if Jimmy Butler steps up to the plate again with Derrick out.

It's a tough day. I mean, this has been a long struggle and a mental torture for Bulls fans looking forward to a playoffs redemption each year in the hope that Rose stays healthy...

Still, we have a pretty good team even without Rose and I think there is a glimmer of hope now that Butler knows what he has to do and lead this team.

I'm all for a fairytale, Jimmy carrying the Bulls on his back to the title for Rose would be a feel good story any Bulls fan could buy into :rockon:

Gotta be positive right? :D

lilteapot
02-25-2015, 09:07 AM
You will be remembered whoever you are.
:oldlol:

StephHamann
02-25-2015, 09:59 AM
Who are you?

+++

DeuceWallaces
02-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Isn't this the psycho bulls fan from like 6 years ago who would threaten you physically, pm you like mad, and generally go off the rails about every two weeks?

Cold soul
02-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Later man! Take care.

CelticBaller
02-25-2015, 12:20 PM
I remember you straight up bashed anybody who used to criticize Rose or even consider any other PG to be better than him

Rose is done and will never amount to anything else, burn this through your skull you ****ing loser

CelticBaller
02-25-2015, 12:20 PM
Isn't this the psycho bulls fan from like 6 years ago who would threaten you physically, pm you like mad, and generally go off the rails about every two weeks?
Same dude

Foster5k
02-25-2015, 12:30 PM
:oldlol:

ESPN: "BREAKING NEWS! Bulls guard Derrick Rose has a torn meniscus in his right knee and will undergo surgery."

Dengness goes into a coma...

Dengness's mom: "Son! Wake up! Wake up! Please!"

Dengness wakes up...

Dengness's mom: "I thought I lost you boy! Give momma a hug."

Dengness: "NO, MOM!"

Dengness's mom: "Huh? You alright?"

Dengness's mom tries to hug him...

Dengness: "GET OFF ME BITCH!"

Dengness's mom: "What's wrong son! Why are you acting like this?"

Dengness: "Rose."

Dengness's mom: "Rose?"

Dengess: "Rose is gone mom! ROSE IS ****ING GONE!"

5 secs later...

Dengess sitting at his mom's labtop: "Peace Out ISH..."

IGOTGAME
02-25-2015, 08:56 PM
you sound mature

but the message here is that your fav player got injured and you can't take it so you made a thread to seek for attention

you're like a man baby that's what you are
yea, my only memory of him was melting down when during the Kobe to the Bulls trade rumors. Never seen a man ride Deng so hard in my life.

smoovegittar
02-25-2015, 09:02 PM
Some seriously fragile egos in here. Don't just jack it in like that.

Coming from a Knick fan.

Roundball_Rock
02-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Great posts Undisputed and Poido. :applause:

ralph_i_el
02-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Gaaaaaay