https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0K5SMnE-Ew
:applause: :applause: :bowdown:

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 05:53 AM
Rose needs to study Westbrooks game.

Russell tore his meniscus and came back even more athletic :applause:

dunksby
02-25-2015, 05:55 AM
You get a big guy with good hands and a smooth up and under like Kanter to replace Perkins and you get Westbrook dropping double digit dimes game after game.

Graviton
02-25-2015, 06:10 AM
But but he isn't a pure PG. :lol

warriorfan
02-25-2015, 06:22 AM
Russell Westbrook looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 06:30 AM

I don't think we've ever heard that here at ISH.

andremiller07
02-25-2015, 06:32 AM
Sucks OKC aside from Westbrook have so many unlikeable ******'s on there team I actually really enjoy watching him but my hatred for Durrant/Ibaka/Adams/Waiters/Mitch McGary and now another massive overrated turd in Kantar just does not allow me to watch Thunder games.

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2015, 06:36 AM
Insane.

He's essentially a lite Wade/Lebron mix

Long arms like Wade but not as laterally mobile, but more brute power and speed, straight line, freight train like which is more Lebron.

Difference between him and Rose was that Rose was insane on the lateral movement which was also his curse as it destroyed his knees

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Also probably a good reason why Lebron never gets injured because he's sort of robotic when moving laterally

Graviton
02-25-2015, 06:41 AM
Sucks OKC aside from Westbrook have so many unlikeable ******'s on there team I actually really enjoy watching him but my hatred for Durrant/Ibaka/Adams/Waiters/Mitch McGary and now another massive overrated turd in Kantar just does not allow me to watch Thunder games.
Andre, you one of my favorite posters but I think Ibaka is starting to grow some balls. Lately he has been getting his ass off the 3pt line and rebounding like a beast, no more soft shit, I hope he keeps it up.

And Kanter isn't too bad, compared to Perkins he is ****ing Shaq out there. He actually catches Westbrook's passes and finishes, had some nice baskets against Hibbert in the post in traffic. Goatbrook's intensity has rubbed off on everyone it seems, they all playing like it's playoffs.

andremiller07
02-25-2015, 06:43 AM
Andre, you one of my favorite posters but I think Ibaka is starting to grow some balls. Lately he has been getting his ass off the 3pt line and rebounding like a beast, no more soft shit, I hope he keeps it up.

And Kanter isn't too bad, compared to Perkins he is ****ing Shaq out there. He actually catches Westbrook's passes and finishes, had some nice baskets against Hibbert in the post in traffic. Goatbrook's intensity has rubbed off on everyone it seems, they all playing like it's playoffs.
Kantar is a massive upgrade over Perk and Adams (both are shit) as is DJ over Reggie (who is insanely overrated). Thunder killed it with the moves at the trade deadline they basically gave up nothing to finally get a big man who can score in the paint (although for some reason he played like a pansy in Utah where he moved outside). Kantar was the type of player they needed only thing missing from him that would make him a perfect fit is a little bit of playmaking.

I absolutely cannot stand Mitch McGary and his fake energy off the bench but....makes me sick.

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2015, 06:44 AM
If KD gets healthy and they get the 7th seed... they're a damn good chance

MP.Trey
02-25-2015, 07:09 AM
Making that case for MVP stronger each day :applause:

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 08:32 AM
you realize his vert is only 36.5 inches MAX just LOLLLLL. Whats the point of any bball achievements when u can only get off the floor as much as a toddler could. Phucking pathetic boring athlete, empty stats. This is why I miss a prime D Rose, now that guy was a FREAK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04uyfgVgjY

Graviton
02-25-2015, 08:41 AM
you realize his vert is only 36.5 inches MAX just LOLLLLL. Whats the point of any bball achievements when u can only get off the floor as much as a toddler could. Phucking pathetic boring athlete, empty stats. This is why I miss a prime D Rose, now that guy was a FREAK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04uyfgVgjY
What's wrong with you? Why do you troll every Westbrook thread like a child?

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 08:45 AM
What's wrong with you? Why do you troll every Westbrook thread like a child?

people act like hes some athletic god, hes just long limbed its the only reason he gets dunks, terrible lateral movement. He can move kinda fast once he gets his speed up otherwise terrible first step.

Just an overrated athlete and player. And need I say it again, 36.5 inches LOL. You need to have at least a 40 before I take you seriously. (Lebron, Jordan etc, kobe gets a pass for his vertical because he was a lot taller and it was probably 40 inches in his prime)

Graviton
02-25-2015, 08:47 AM
people act like hes some athletic god, hes just long limbed its the only reason he gets dunks, terrible lateral movement. He can move kinda fast once he gets his speed up otherwise terrible first step.

Just an overrated athlete and player. And need I say it again, 36.5 inches LOL. You need to have at least a 40 before I take you seriously. (Lebron, Jordan etc, kobe gets a pass for his vertical because he was a lot taller and it was probably 40 inches in his prime)
So I guess you don't like Rondo either right? Since he has an even worse vertical with 6'11 wingspan.

Judging players on only vertical seems like a very intelligent approach.

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 08:50 AM
So I guess you don't like Rondo either right? Since he has an even worse vertical with 6'11 wingspan.

Judging players on only vertical seems like a very intelligent approach.

I only judge players by their merits and reputation. Rondo is actually my favorite player because he is an intelligent mastermind strategist of the game with the best passing ability and vision.

Westbrook is known for his high flying antics so I judge him accordingly. Shame for him he can only get off the ground as high as my friends 16 year old arthritic Labrador and can only dunk cos of long arms.

trust me I know my shit, u bess believe

GimmeThat
02-25-2015, 08:50 AM
someone should do a highlight of PG making a pass to someone running the floor behind them

Prime_Shaq
02-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Baby Shaq :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebronxrings
02-25-2015, 08:53 AM
and to think people thought durant was better :applause:

Graviton
02-25-2015, 08:55 AM
I only judge players by their merits and reputation. Rondo is actually my favorite player because he is an intelligent mastermind strategist of the game with the best passing ability and vision.

Westbrook is known for his high flying antics so I judge him accordingly. Shame for him he can only get off the ground as high as my friends 16 year old arthritic Labrador and can only dunk cos of long arms.

trust me I know my shit, u bess believe
Good thing your views are completely irrelevant and not based in reality. Because currently Rondo is viewed more like a selfish unadaptive cancer that is making his team worse and butting heads with his own coach. "Intelligent mastermind". :lol

Westbrook is also known as the guy who is dominating post all-star break while setting up his new teammates and actually leading the squad, with everyone enjoying his play and showing energy and hustle.

Trust me, you don't know jack shit.

GimmeThat
02-25-2015, 08:55 AM

all this makes me think of is about a really really great shooter who can adjust their shot to the angle needed depending on their defender. and the trick being about how the ball leaves the hand right off the finger tips.

Pushxx
02-25-2015, 09:30 AM
The troll is real lol. Shannon Brown > Westbrook, right?

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 09:44 AM
Good thing your views are completely irrelevant and not based in reality. Because currently Rondo is viewed more like a selfish unadaptive cancer that is making his team worse and butting heads with his own coach. "Intelligent mastermind". :lol

Westbrook is also known as the guy who is dominating post all-star break while setting up his new teammates and actually leading the squad, with everyone enjoying his play and showing energy and hustle.

Trust me, you don't know jack shit.

careful how you talk to me boi, you view the game of basketball in a totally void way. Hand in ur fan card because you are truly pathetic at analyzing the game

only idiots and boneheads think that of Rondo, true fans know he is top 3 PG in the game. Dont make me bring up that 36.5 number again

ThunderKat
02-25-2015, 09:45 AM

Before you take him serious? The dude is one of, if not the best, PG's in the league. You are the definition of a hater. Where the hell do they find these people? :facepalm

Graviton
02-25-2015, 09:47 AM
careful how you talk to me boi, you view the game of basketball in a totally void way. Hand in ur fan card because you are truly pathetic at analyzing the game

only idiots and boneheads think that of Rondo, true fans know he is top 3 PG in the game. Dont make me bring up that 36.5 number again
An Australian is gonna take my NBA fan card? :lol

Rondo top 3 PG, maybe in Euroleague. Don't make me bring up Rondo's shooting numbers.

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Before you take him serious? The dude is one of, if not the best, PG's in the league. You are the definition of a hater. Where the hell do they find these people? :facepalm

avi: OKC logo

can I get a biased anyone? ***** u aint knowin sh!t bout ball

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 09:50 AM
An Australian is gonna take my NBA fan card? :lol

Rondo top 3 PG, maybe in Euroleague. Don't make me bring up Rondo's shooting numbers.

'shooting numbers'. Typical 10 year old view of how the game works. He is a true point guard, he leaves the scoring to other members like 'shooting guards', you know them players that are actually responsible for scoring.

Jeff where u getting these people from, gotta screen these ignorant phools out :facepalm

Graviton
02-25-2015, 09:52 AM
'shooting numbers'. Typical 10 year old view of how the game works. He is a true point guard, he leaves the scoring to other members like 'shooting guards', you know them players that are actually responsible for scoring.

Jeff where u getting these people from, gotta screen these ignorant phools out :facepalm
I guess that's why Dallas' offense got worse with Rondo, Rondo left everything to them. The fact he can't hit a free throw to save his life definitely helps his team. :applause:

Tell you what, make a thread with your PG rankings, see how many actually agree with you.

theaussieguy
02-25-2015, 10:31 AM
I guess that's why Dallas' offense got worse with Rondo, Rondo left everything to them. The fact he can't hit a free throw to save his life definitely helps his team. :applause:

Tell you what, make a thread with your PG rankings, see how many actually agree with you.

you don't want to get into a debate with me, trust me you will lose everytime. Initially all I said was westbrook is an average athlete which is backed up by his pitiful 36.5 inch vertical. I will let you off the hook today with the whole Rondo debate, so go outside and play kid.

SugarHill
02-25-2015, 10:34 AM
I never got this. In what way? Zach Randolph looks like a ninja turtle. Harrington looked like a ninja turtle. Mike Jones looked like a perfect ninja turtle. I never understood Westbrook. :confusedshrug:

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 10:37 AM
you don't want to get into a debate with me, trust me you will lose everytime. Initially all I said was westbrook is an average athlete which is backed up by his pitiful 36.5 inch vertical. I will let you off the hook today with the whole Rondo debate, so go outside and play kid.

Business just picked up. :oldlol:

ThunderKat
02-25-2015, 10:42 AM
avi: OKC logo

can I get a biased anyone? ***** u aint knowin sh!t bout ball

You said you couldn't take him serious, because he doesn't have a 40' vertical and he's overrated. You are the definition of a troll... beat it.

piusbovis
02-25-2015, 12:10 PM

Well, you're right that Rondo leaves the scoring to other members: 8.6ppg on 43% shooting and 82nd out of 94 point guards in points per shot.