PDA

View Full Version : Yo nathanjizzle and all other D Rose nut riders

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 12:47 PM
What did I tell you? Over and over again.
I'm a real Bulls fan.
The first time he went down I was devastated just like everybody else because I really thought the Bulls were going to accomplish something.

Then he kept delaying his comeback and I started getting pissed.

And then he came back... after so much time making up bs excuses he came back. And got injured again. Then I got really pissed.

Every time I said we should trade him, you guys came in my threads and talked soo much shit.

Every time i said we should amnesty him and make a run for Melo and a decent point guard this last offseason, you came in and talked some more shit.

Every time I said we should of never let Nate Robinson go, you kept talking shit.

Every time he got injured, you said "next season".

The first time he got injured you guys said "Next season when he comes back i better not see you rooting for the Bulls when hes in MVP talks again"

I was like ok.

The second time he got injured you guys told me "Next season when he comes back hes gonna make you eat your words"

Yup.

Now this third time whats going to happen? Retirement. Thats what.

The Bulls front office need to let this guy GO. I rather have Brandon Roy at this point because at least Brandon Roy had heart and he loved the game. Derrick Rose sits out so much time like a little bich and still gets injured again and again while Brandon Roy said played his heart out for his team while he was there and made the most of what he had.

THAT is why I don't like Derrick Rose. I am a BULLS fan first, and Derrick Rose is NOT the BULLS.

This is the same guy that refused to try to convince Melo to come to Chicago, he wasn't even at the fuccing meeting. He tried to play it cool talking bout "We can win without Melo".

I seriously dislike Derrick Rose not because hes injury prone but the way he handles that. He singlehandedly fucced up the Bulls Organization.

Don't say I didn't call this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349209
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305566
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9854136&postcount=137

ME CALLING FOR HIM TO COME BACK WHEN HE SHOULD OF.. But he didn't.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299544

Me back in 2011 as a fan of Rose
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220710

I'm not here to troll yall but you D Rose fans make me sick. I'm a Bulls fan first, d rose fan second.

I want to know what your excuse is for when he comes back next year and gets messed up again (IF he comes back)

ShawkFactory
02-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Good thing Chicago has a lot of buildings for you to jump off of.

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Good thing Chicago has a lot of buildings for you to jump off of.
Lmao too bad half these "D.Rose fans" don't even live in Chicago to jump off those buildings. I'm not even mad lol. I just expect the front office to realize D Rose is a piece of garbage and we should sign Nate Robinson.

Velocirap31
02-25-2015, 12:58 PM
That's player fans for you. Living vicariously through someone else's success.

Spurs5Rings2014
02-25-2015, 01:00 PM
Way to take the high road here.

:oldlol:

SugarHill
02-25-2015, 01:02 PM

OP coming in like

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/lemon-wellwell.gif

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:02 PM

Every year these fools have a different excuse. I'm done with these kids acting like as if they're a fan of a team when they're only fans of one player.

Foster5k
02-25-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm a real Bulls fan.
The first time he went down I was devastated just like everybody else because I really thought the Bulls were going to accomplish something.

And then he came back... after so much time making up bs excuses he came back. And got injured again. Then I got really pissed.

Every time I said we should trade him, you guys came in my threads and talked soo much shit.

Every time i said we should amnesty him and make a run for Melo and a decent point guard this last offseason, you came in and talked some more shit.

Every time I said we should of never let Nate Robinson go, you kept talking shit.

Every time he got injured, you said "next season".

The first time he got injured you guys said "Next season when he comes back i better not see you rooting for the Bulls when hes in MVP talks again"

I was like ok.

The second time he got injured you guys told me "Next season when he comes back hes gonna make you eat your words"

Yup.

Now this third time whats going to happen? Retirement. Thats what.

The Bulls front office need to let this guy guy. I rather have Brandon Roy at this point because at least Brandon Roy had heart and he loved the game. Derrick Rose sits out so much time like a little bich and still gets injured again and again while Brandon Roy said played his heart out for his team while he was there and made the most of what he had.

THAT is why I don't like Derrick Rose. I am a BULLS fan first, and Derrick Rose is NOT the BULLS.

This is the same guy that refused to try to convince Melo to come to Chicago, he wasn't even at the fuccing meeting. He tried to play it cool talking bout "We can win without Melo".

I seriously dislike Derrick Rose not because hes injury prone but the way he handles that. He singlehandedly fucced up the Bulls Organization.

Don't say I didn't call this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349209
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305566
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9854136&postcount=137

ME CALLING FOR HIM TO COME BACK WHEN HE SHOULD OF.. But he didn't.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299544

Me back in 2011 as a fan of Rose
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220710

I'm not here to troll yall but you D Rose fans make me sick. I'm a Bulls fan first, d rose fan second.

I want to know what your excuse is for when he comes back next year and gets messed up again (IF he comes back)
ATTENTION! What you are experiencing is called a meltdown. Follow these procedures, in order, for your own safety!

1. Log off ISH

2. Get laid

3. Stay off ISH

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:03 PM
ATTENTION! What you are experiencing is called a meltdown. Follow these procedures, in order, for your own safety!

1. Log off ISH

2. Get laid

3. Stay off ISH
A meltdown is when someone is mad about something :biggums:

Kblaze8855
02-25-2015, 01:08 PM
Every year these fools have a different excuse. I'm done with these kids acting like as if they're a fan of a team when they're only fans of one player.

Im done with people acting like they are fans of a team they have hated for 2 decades:

Time for me to come clean

I've always lived in Chicago but I never liked Jordan so I wasn't a Bulls fan, instead I was a Heat fan. Dwyane Wade was from Chicago and he played for the Heat and Shaq is my favorite player all time so I was a Heat fan.

Then Rose was drafted by the Bulls and I've always wanted to be a Bulls fan but I was afraid what the real Bulls Fans would think after all I said when I rooted for the Heat so I kept it on the downlow in real life and made this account on ISH.

When LeBron signed with the Heat was when I decided not to be a Heat fan anymore and ride with the Bulls.

Am I considered a good and loyal fan of my team and my city?

You...are a Heat fan. Have been...for 25 years.

You hated Jordan...hate Rose.

You are not a Bulls fan. You happen to live in/near Chicago.

They are not the same thing. You claimed to be a Heat fan...since expansion. You have been a Heat fan all your life.

T_L_P
02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Little harsh, OP, but I think this needs to be said:

It's sad when any player goes down, but it's not like LeBron or Davis have gotten injured.

Rose hasn't proved that he can perform like a legit superstar since the injuries have occurred (in before someone tries telling me he's their best, 2nd best, 3rd best, 4th best or even 5th best player).

At this point his injury means the same to the NBA as Jennings' injury does (in pure basketball terms)...and there certainly wasn't the same outcry for him.

IMObjective
02-25-2015, 01:14 PM
Im done with people acting like they are fans of a team they have hated for 2 decades:

They are not the same thing. You claimed to be a Heat fan...since expansion. You have been a Heat fan all your life.
:oldlol: This is why cops always say "you have the right to remain silent "

Dragic4Life
02-25-2015, 01:19 PM
You seemed really glad your boy went down.:oldlol:

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:20 PM

I haven't even been alive for 25 years you dumb fuc. I was a fan of DWade (Hes from Chicago) and Shaq (my favorite player of all time) and they happened to play for the Heat when I started getting in to Basketball.

Milbuck
02-25-2015, 01:27 PM
Jerking yourself off after a player gets hurt doesn't make you more of a Bulls fan.
Little harsh, OP, but I think this needs to be said:

It's sad when any player goes down, but it's not like LeBron or Davis have gotten injured.

Rose hasn't proved that he can perform like a legit superstar since the injuries have occurred (in before someone tries telling me he's their best, 2nd best, 3rd best, 4th best or even 5th best player).

At this point his injury means the same to the NBA as Jennings' injury does (in pure basketball terms)...and there certainly wasn't the same outcry for him.
What?

It's not just this injury. It's the constant series of injuries that have totally derailed his career. He's not Lebron...only like 10 players in history were close or above that.

But Rose was an MVP by 22. 22 years old and he was knocking on the door of the top 5. We have absolutely no idea how good he could've been, he was robbed of the most important developmental years in a player's career.

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 01:27 PM
I haven't even been alive for 25 years you dumb fuc. I was a fan of DWade (Hes from Chicago) and Shaq (my favorite player of all time) and they happened to play for the Heat when I started getting in to Basketball.

Shit just got interesting. :oldlol:

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 01:28 PM
Jerking yourself off after a player gets hurt doesn't make you more of a Bulls fan.

I wonder if MJ had got hurt like this if Roundball_Rock woulda been happy as OP is about Rose. :confusedshrug:

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:28 PM
You ever been in an ongoing argument for 3 years then you finally win that argument?

Graviton
02-25-2015, 01:31 PM
You ever been in an ongoing argument for 3 years then you finally win that argument?
Kinda. I'm waiting for Westbrook to win a ring so I can bump all those threads from 2012. :lol

poido123

I assume you're as confused about this as your sexuality?

LosBulls
Kinda. I'm waiting for Westbrook to win a ring so I can bump all those threads from 2012. :lol
There you go :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
There's no "winning" this argument. A player's career might be over...a franchise player on your team...and you care more about gloating about "winning" some pointless argument with random posters on a message board? I don't know many Bulls fans that take pride in that type of shit.

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
I assume you're as confused about this as your sexuality?
Nope, i'm sure of my sexuality. I like women. You on the other hand? You've got some scary infatuation with another man so you should start reevaluating yourself.

Levity
02-25-2015, 01:35 PM
hahah god op. i didnt read any of the shit you spewed in that long rant. just laughing at the fact you felt the need to write that junk.

just start a blog, bro.

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:35 PM
There's no "winning" this argument. A player's career might be over...a franchise player on your team...and you care more about gloating about "winning" some pointless argument with random posters on a message board? I don't know many Bulls fans that take pride in that type of shit.
I'm glad his career is over not because i dislike the guy, thats where you're wrong. I'm glad hes injured because now the front office can open their eyes, and let him go. We need to move on from the "Derrick Rose era".

We would of been a much stronger team if they had let go of Derrick Rose while he still had value but they kept him around because hes the hometown kid and he made the organization so much money because his name is huge, just look at how many dic riders he has.

Am i not right that we would of had a better team if we traded Derrick Rose while he still had value after the first injury?

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:36 PM
hahah god op. i didnt read any of the shit you spewed in that long rant. just laughing at the fact you felt the need to write that junk.

just start a blog, bro.
Would you read it if it were on my blog? I bet you'd read it if it were tattooed down Derrick Rose's back while you ****ed him in the ass doggy style you fa ggot.

poido123
02-25-2015, 01:39 PM
Nope, i'm sure of my sexuality. I like women. You on the other hand? You've got some scary infatuation with another man so you should start reevaluating yourself.

Stop assuming everyone is a Rose stan.

I support Rose as he's a player on my team, but don't let that confuse you with infatuation or obsession with him. I'm for the team, even if it meant trading Rose, the team comes first.

BTW, we really needed another fool to come on ISH and kick Bulls fans down about Rose. I just didn't expect it from someone who supposedly supports the Bulls.

In fact, I ask you to go support the Heat team and Wade. You are a jackass and a fatboi.

Levity
02-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Would you read it if it were on my blog? I bet you'd read it if it were tattooed down Derrick Rose's back while you ****ed him in the ass doggy style you fa ggot.

it's a well known fact that if someone goes to homosexual attacks as a first instinct when in an emotional state, theyre generally fighting off their pent up homosexual urges.

haha and no, i would not read your blog. sorry.

CP343
02-25-2015, 01:40 PM
So the OP is still pissed at D-Rose for not rushing back, even though we have evidence that his body really was too fragile to rush back? :biggums:

YouGotServed
02-25-2015, 01:41 PM
OP going in on Rose fans. Can't say I'm surprised. 3 years, they had it coming.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 01:44 PM
I wonder if MJ had got hurt like this if Roundball_Rock woulda been happy as OP is about Rose. :confusedshrug:
I wonder if the Bulls never got Pippen and MJ bolted, if you would've been a "fan" of the Bulls.

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Stop assuming everyone is a Rose stan.

I support Rose as he's a player on my team, but don't let that confuse you with infatuation or obsession with him. I'm for the team, even if it meant trading Rose, the team comes first.

BTW, we really needed another fool to come on ISH and kick Bulls fans down about Rose. I just didn't expect it from someone who supposedly supports the Bulls.

In fact, I ask you to go support the Heat team and Wade. You are a jackass and a fatboi.
You keep calling me a fatboy but at least my knees can hold up my weight unlike that bich boy you're supporting :roll: :roll:

Fatboy over here got better knees than your role model f aggot

YouGotServed
02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
You keep calling me a fatboy but at least my knees can hold up my weight unlike that bich boy you're supporting :roll: :roll:

:biggums:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

poido123
02-25-2015, 01:51 PM
I wonder if the Bulls never got Pippen and MJ bolted, if you would've been a "fan" of the Bulls.

You're assuming that another player wouldn't of developed under Jordan's guidance?

After all, Pippen wasn't an allstar out of the gate and Pippen attributes his improvement to Jordan's hardline practises and tough love...

IMObjective
02-25-2015, 01:51 PM
I'm glad his career is over not because i dislike the guy, thats where you're wrong. I'm glad hes injured because now the front office can open their eyes, and let him go. We need to move on from the "Derrick Rose era".

We would of been a much stronger team if they had let go of Derrick Rose while he still had value but they kept him around because hes the hometown kid and he made the organization so much money because his name is huge, just look at how many dic riders he has.

Am i not right that we would of had a better team if we traded Derrick Rose while he still had value after the first injury?
You are probably right and that is your point, but surely you can see that could have never happened. People have feelings, emotions, and hope. How many Bulls fans were with you and how many against you? Normal people have feelings. In a way it's good you don't let emotions cloud your judgement, but it can be fun to be human rather than a robot. Rose is probably not going to work out and bulls fans must be devastated even without having to step on them.

poido123
02-25-2015, 01:52 PM

Ok enough on logical basketball talk. Have you got anything to say about Rose??

Proctor
02-25-2015, 01:53 PM
OP took a breather from no-lifeing Minecraft just to post this. :roll: Hasn't been seen since he posted pictures of he and his girlfriend. :facepalm

GreggPopazit
02-25-2015, 01:54 PM

Why are you so angry at the world?

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:55 PM
You are probably right and that is your point, but surely you can see that could have never happened. People have feelings, emotions, and hope. How many Bulls fans were with you and how many against you? Normal people have feelings. In a way it's good you don't let emotions cloud your judgement, but it can be fun to be human rather than a robot. Rose is probably not going to work out and bulls fans must be devastated even without having to step on them.
I'm all for feel good stories, but I knew he wasn't going to do anything special when i saw the way he acted during the first injury. He didn't have the heart.

Brandon Roy was told he was never going to play basketball again and he still played.. and almost beat the Mavs in the playoffs whom went on to win the championship.

Roy would of came back had he been in Rose's position during those playoffs when we NEEDED him most. But he didn't show up and still got injured again.. and now again for a third time.

poido123
02-25-2015, 01:57 PM
]OP took a breather from no-lifeing Minecraft just to post this[/B]. :roll: Hasn't been seen since he posted pictures of he and his girlfriend. :facepalm

Explains why he's a fatass.

His mum probably hopes that he can see his own d.ick at 40.

beastee
02-25-2015, 01:59 PM
havent shown up for months....comes to gloat about an injury that completely derails any chance the Bulls have a realistically winning a title, and thinks he is a better fan than the true diehards here.

How is your ugly ass girlfriend fatty?

LosBulls
02-25-2015, 01:59 PM
Explains why he's a fatass.

His mum probably hopes that he can see his own d.ick at 40.
Can't see my dick cus its too far up ya sisters ass.

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:00 PM
You're assuming that another player wouldn't of developed under Jordan's guidance?

After all, Pippen wasn't an allstar out of the gate and Pippen attributes his improvement to Jordan's hardline practises and tough love...
Kobe wan't an All-Star out of the gate. Do you credit Shaq for his development? Gary Payton? John Stockton? There are tons of players who have have bad-mediocre rookie/sophomore years and went on to be ATG's.

The myth that MJ "created" Pippen needs to die.

Also, stop responding to that idiot. He's obviously a troll. Why the **** isn't he banned yet?

poido123

She's doesn't have a p.enis though...

Not your type. :confusedshrug:

LosBulls
havent shown up for months....comes to gloat about an injury that completely derails any chance the Bulls have a realistically winning a title, and thinks he is a better fan than the true diehards here.

You really think 11 turnover per game D Rose gave us a chance at winning? I'll bump this when the Bulls are doing better WITHOUT him in the Playoffs with Nate Robinson.

Proctor
http://gyazo.com/610d61c01f0d76672d2295e004fc75e5.png

poido123
02-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Kobe wan't an All-Star out of the gate. Do you credit Shaq for his development? Gary Payton? John Stockton? There are tons of players who have have bad-mediocre rookie/sophomore years and went on to be ATG's.

Also, stop responding to that idiot. He's obviously a troll. Why the **** isn't he banned yet?

Shaq was already a star before he joined the Lakers. WTF are you talking about?

But honestly, you rarely give Bulls players any credit. That's cool, but don't come accross as if you're being unbiased on the issue...

gts
02-25-2015, 02:06 PM
:lol OP in full meltdown

too funny

poido123
02-25-2015, 02:07 PM
http://gyazo.com/610d61c01f0d76672d2295e004fc75e5.png

Damn.

:roll: :roll:

aj1987
02-25-2015, 02:11 PM
Shaq was already a star before he joined the Lakers. WTF are you talking about?

But honestly, you rarely give Bulls players any credit. That's cool, but don't come accross as if you're being unbiased on the issue...
Kobe, dude. Kobe. :oldlol:

Please read that again.

I give Noah, Butler, Taj, etc. a TON on credit. I've said this a million times and I'll say it again. The Bulls' defense was a HUGE reason as to why they won 62 in '11. Rose did his part, but he wouldn't have done it without that amazing defense. I do think Noah is overrated. Only because he was being considered for MVP last season. Otherwise, he's (or was) a damn good player and defender. Heck, they have been a perennial playoff team even without their MVP. Made it to the ECSF as well. The Bulls have a great team and coach.

Uncle Drew
02-25-2015, 02:16 PM
Will there ever be another day where poido isn't in a cringeworthy discussion?

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm a real Bulls fan.

The Bulls had 11 high draft picks in like 8 years. Not one could flip the franchise around or even come close. Then Rose came, within three years they were contenders and could have went all the way if not for the formation of super teams. You were ready to jump ship within a year and a half after 12 years of not having that piece to rebuild with. You need a dog to teach you loyalty, because beyotch, you ain't loyal, you ain't smart, and without that you can't talk about somebody's elses heart.

Wow, Nate Robinson, Carmello and some point guard... sounds like my Knicks! And we're shredding the league up. I guess I should abandon Phil Jackson for giving up on your brilliant idea and he's had your one year, abandon ship, under his belt already.

The Bulls front office need to let this guy GO. I rather have Brandon Roy at this point because at least Brandon Roy had heart and he loved the game. Derrick Rose sits out so much time like a little bich and still gets injured again and again while Brandon Roy said played his heart out for his team while he was there and made the most of what he had.

You take a chance in everything in life. If something good comes along you honor it. If things don't happen your way you don't become a low life hater without a loyal bone in your body because of injury. That's such a characterless thing to do. If things don't work out, you have to give it a try. If you are wrong at least you went with what worked and gave you a chance.

11 high draft picks (i think all below 8) and the only one worth keeping was Rose and Noah. You just aren't a bright dude. Rose was a very healthy player the first three years. Something happened. The other only good draft pick also began to get injured a lot. Butler is beginning to be missing games. Dunleavy, McDermott??? Gibson is playing like he is tired. So you think Gasol and Snell are the promise of the organization. You don't think they could use the great dept they have on the team???

You are a lunatic first and a disloyal lunatic second. If you are a fan it would pay off to educate yourself. You don't make good threads, you are at best a Rose hater.

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2015, 02:23 PM
OP coming in like

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/lemon-wellwell.gif

Totally different demeanor in his OP to fit this GIF, not close

:lol OP in full meltdown

too funny

poido didn't make this thread.. poido made this one:

http://i.gyazo.com/57571c578eed11325f7ec93328ac1503.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodmantheman
02-25-2015, 02:27 PM
I do agree with OP that Rose has no heart at all.

Roundball_Rock
02-25-2015, 02:48 PM

This. OP is a disgrace.

Pointguard
02-25-2015, 02:48 PM
I do agree with OP that Rose has no heart at all.
:cheers: I always knew you were an idiot.

gts
02-25-2015, 03:28 PM
poido didn't make this thread.. poido made this one:

http://i.gyazo.com/57571c578eed11325f7ec93328ac1503.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Poido got you on a leash :lol you follow that guy around screen capping his posts :lol

You may be a crap poster but at least you're consistent so you just keep on taking those L's ArbitraryWater

bballnoob1192
02-25-2015, 03:35 PM
http://www.sportaphile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tumblr_mwsed0rKnP1r9c8yeo1_500.png

Cocaine80s
02-25-2015, 03:35 PM

How would you feel if Harden got injured?

J Shuttlesworth
02-25-2015, 04:03 PM
The ISH Civil War of 2015 :pimp:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/11/mj_popcorn.gif

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 04:42 PM

Fggt, I was a Bulls fan before Pip got drafted.

I wonder if your mom didn't have a festering womb if you would've turned out normal.

sportjames23
02-25-2015, 04:45 PM

Pip admitting that MJ helped his development proves you wrong. And the fact that you keep spouting this shit shows that you never saw rookie Pippen, who didn't even start for the Bulls that year. Who didn't become an All-Star until his third year.

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Poido got you on a leash :lol you follow that guy around screen capping his posts :lol

You may be a crap poster but at least you're consistent so you just keep on taking those L's ArbitraryWater

Never seen you with so many smileys :eek:

Budadiiii
02-25-2015, 04:47 PM
All this over Derrick Rose? :oldlol:

Got dudes arguing over a guy who's been done since 2012. You people really need to get a ****ing life.

Smoke117
02-25-2015, 05:05 PM
What did you ban LosBulls for you whore mods? He's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else...even if you don't like it. I see both sides going at it...but of course kblaze, the Bulls fan and Rose homer...banned him and nobody else.

Kblaze8855
02-25-2015, 05:20 PM
You might be surprised how many people get banned(briefly) for wishing injury on people and generally being classless. There are actually people permabanned(though not by me).

I chose to ignore it earlier but got home and started reading the reported posts of the day(I was busy at work...read them all at once)...

People get banned longer for less.

If I banned everyone making a joke about Derrick Rose being injured 10-15 people would be gone.

Joking about it may be a dick move but it isnt what id call bannable. There comes a point though.

We try to maintain some level of decency.

Ive been annoyed by Chris Bosh for like 8 years on here. Dont see me clowning him for blood clots or mocking anyone because hes going through all that. There comes a point where you just hope people can be decent.

And most will. But some...just wont.