PDA

View Full Version : Avery Johnson: "Tom Thibodeau is a GREAT coach"

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 09:02 PM
HUH?

What the f*ck is he talking Thibbs is a great coach? Does a great coach allow his team to lose 4 in a row in the ECF after leading 1-0 in the series? Does a great coach allow his team with Rose to lose to a sixers team with no stars the following year? Does a great coach allow his team to lose to the same Heat team 4-1 in the playoffs?

So can someone tell me what the f*ck Avery Johnson is talking about? Great coaches don't allow their team to get back door swept.

Thunderfan86
02-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Calm down bro.....it's going to be okay. :cheers:

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Calm down bro.....it's going to be okay. :cheers:

That term GREAT got my blood boiling:roll:

navy
02-25-2015, 09:09 PM
lol

Crystallas
02-25-2015, 09:41 PM
OP gets infuriated while watching Back to the Future and can not find this 'Scott' person.

Magic731
02-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Contrary to popular belief, a coach does not step out onto the court and make buckets for his team.

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 09:53 PM
Contrary to popular belief, a coach does not step out onto the court and make buckets for his team.

No but he is paid to come up with defensive schemes and creative offense

Magic731
02-25-2015, 09:57 PM
No but he is paid to come up with defensive schemes and creative offense
There is only so much a coach can do, especially that late in the season. By then the players should know the offense and defense, and it was obviously good enough to get them that far. Doesn't matter how good the schemes are though if the players don't execute.

Smoke117
02-25-2015, 10:04 PM
HUH?

What the f*ck is he talking Thibbs is a great coach? Does a great coach allow his team to lose 4 in a row in the ECF after leading 1-0 in the series? Does a great coach allow his team with Rose to lose to a sixers team with no stars the following year? Does a great coach allow his team to lose to the same Heat team 4-1 in the playoffs?

So can someone tell me what the f*ck Avery Johnson is talking about? Great coaches don't allow their team to get back door swept.

I love these kind of arguments...and by love I mean love to stick my foot in the ass of the person who typed out such nonsense. Is Thibs going to go out there, take 20 shots, average 30 points? Then what the **** is he allowing and disallowing? He can't go out there and play for his players you stupid clown. Derrick Rose, THE MVP, was complete and utter trash in that series. If the Bulls are big enough stupid bastards to fire Thibs, there will be plenty of teams waiting in line to throw millions at him.

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 10:06 PM
I love these kind of arguments...and by love I mean love to stick my foot in the ass of the person who typed out such nonsense. Is Thibs going to go out there, take 20 shots, average 30 points? Then what the **** he is allowing and disallowing? He can't go out there and play for his players you stupid clown. Derrick Rose, THE MVP, was complete and utter trash in that series. If the Bulls are big enough stupid bastards to fire Thibs, there will be plenty of teams waiting in line to throw millions at him.

The muther****er made no adjustments and his team lost 4 in a row in a playoff series.

Smoke117
02-25-2015, 10:08 PM
The muther****er made no adjustments and his team lost 4 in a row in a playoff series.

The 2011 Bulls were NEVER going to beat the 2011 Heat in a 7 game series.

Detroit
02-25-2015, 10:08 PM
I love these kind of arguments...and by love I mean love to stick my foot in the ass of the person who typed out such nonsense. Is Thibs going to go out there, take 20 shots, average 30 points? Then what the **** he is allowing and disallowing? He can't go out there and play for his players you stupid clown. Derrick Rose, THE MVP, was complete and utter trash in that series. If the Bulls are big enough stupid bastards to fire Thibs, there will be plenty of teams waiting in line to throw millions at him.

These clowns really want Thibs fired? He'll have a job within 24 hours of being fired. I really don't understand this thread...

Roundball_Rock
02-25-2015, 10:09 PM
OP gets infuriated while watching Back to the Future and can not find this 'Scott' person.

:roll:

Avery is right. Thibs is easily a top 3 coach.

Fire Colangelo
02-25-2015, 10:16 PM
spurs got upset by the 8th seed in 2011, and got backdoor swept in 2012.

pop not a great coach i guess

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 10:17 PM
:roll:

Avery is right. Thibs is easily a top 3 coach.

Why is he a top 3 coach?

sportsfan76
02-25-2015, 10:18 PM
spurs got upset by the 8th seed in 2011, and got backdoor swept in 2012.

pop not a great coach i guess

So you comparing Thibbs to a coach with 4 rings? Do me a favor and

stop posting

log out

cancel your internet service