PDA

View Full Version : Is this video legit (very disturbing)

JtotheIzzo
02-27-2015, 12:01 AM
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153152337774602&pnref=story

seems sensational but at the same time seems real.

lemme know if you know anything.

Velocirap31
02-27-2015, 12:03 AM
I've got to go to sleep very soon. Is it that bad?

SugarHill
02-27-2015, 12:04 AM
I've got to go to sleep very soon. Is it that bad?
not really gory

definitely disturbing

iamgine
02-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Seems real but not sure if she's really executed because of the red jacket.

Maybe she had an affair or something.

Velocirap31
02-27-2015, 12:19 AM
just watch it you *****

It just better not be a beheading :(

JtotheIzzo
02-27-2015, 12:20 AM
Seems real but not sure if she's really executed because of the red jacket.

Maybe she had an affair or something.

Yeah, that was my question as well, no one seemed to have any objections to the whole process.

JohnFreeman
02-27-2015, 12:23 AM
That was pretty tame.

Velocirap31
02-27-2015, 12:24 AM
Poor woman. Of course it's real. You don't think that exact scenario hasn't happened thousands of times already this year?

oh the horror
02-27-2015, 12:34 AM
You know as an American I'm not going to sit here and pretend we are any better but f*ck man, these dudes are stuck in the dark ages over there. We are talking ideologies and battles that are hundreds of years old. Beheadings and murdering left and right over absolutely nothing. Damn

Humans need a cleansing. Can you imagine how we would look to a more advanced species?

Jud
02-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Oh man. RIP

hateraid
02-27-2015, 12:43 AM
I wish it was interpreted in english. The red jacket thing seems way to extreme. The scenario looked real, the conditions were a little far fetched. A red jacket? Really? It got me riled up thinking about it. So if it was propaganda it worked

plowking
02-27-2015, 12:47 AM
Stuff like this angers me so much. I can't understand the thinking of the people who drive themselves to do something like this.

Are humans that physiologically and mentally malleable that you can make this the norm for someone?

chosen_one6
02-27-2015, 12:48 AM
It's definitely real. I've seen enough videos where people get shot in the head to know that. However, I doubt it's because of her choice of jacket. And this isn't disturbing at all. I've seen much, much worse.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2015, 12:56 AM
People out there (especially on ISH) still think radical Islam is a mythical Boogeyman the Right-Wing media is creating.

I find this comical that some of you clowns question the authenticity of this video. :oldlol:

Oh it's real.

tgan3
02-27-2015, 12:57 AM
Looks real to me, in those muslim wartorn countries people dying are very commonplace

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2015, 12:59 AM
You know as an American I'm not going to sit here and pretend we are any better but f*ck man, these dudes are stuck in the dark ages over there. We are talking ideologies and battles that are hundreds of years old. Beheadings and murdering left and right over absolutely nothing. Damn

Humans need a cleansing. Can you imagine how we would look to a more advanced species?

Are you for real?? You think Americans are no better than these people who just executed a woman on the street?? This is the norm over there. We don't do this type of shit in America. ****ing self-loathing Liberal piece of shit you are to think that we are no better.

oh the horror
02-27-2015, 01:24 AM
Are you for real?? You think Americans are no better than these people who just executed a woman on the street?? This is the norm over there. We don't do this type of shit in America. ****ing self-loathing Liberal piece of shit you are to think that we are no better.

It's nice that you live in Candyland kiddo. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think we have committed some serious atrocities in the history of this country.

I'm so bored with that whole "liberal, conservative, republican, democrat, rabble rabble rabble" shit. It's simple minded ape brain nonsense.

Our government is on some mobster Teflon Don shit dude. Half of the BS we fund, and create and then we point our fingers and how much better we are at those savages.

Come on now dude. Do some research. We conduct ourselves like terrorists too. You don't get to pick and choose what is worse according to your perspective on one side you self righteous f*ck

chosen_one6
02-27-2015, 01:29 AM
It's nice that you live in Candyland kiddo. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think we have committed some serious atrocities in the history of this country.

I'm so bored with that whole "liberal, conservative, republican, democrat, rabble rabble rabble" shit. It's simple minded ape brain nonsense.

Our government is on some mobster Teflon Don shit dude. Half of the BS we fund, and create and then we point our fingers and how much better we are at those savages.

Come on now dude. Do some research. We conduct ourselves like terrorists too. You don't get to pick and choose what is worse according to your perspective on one side you self righteous f*ck

Bingo. But the patriotists with blinders on will never admit it. As long as it's being done by the USA it's ok. If it's by anyone else, they're evil, savages, etc.

I'm not saying what was done in this video is ok. Of course it isn't. What I am saying is US citizens have and will do things that are just as bad, if not worse.

oh the horror
02-27-2015, 01:35 AM
Bingo. But the patriotists with blinders on will never admit it. As long as it's being done by the USA it's ok. If it's by anyone else, they're evil, savages, etc.

I'm not saying what was done in this video is ok. Of course it isn't. What I am saying is US citizens have and will do things that are just as bad, if not worse.

We just do it behind closed doors in a secure location out of the public view and have a media that's funded to spin the shit out of these situations.

We all know these people are horrendous. This video makes me angry too and yeah we should be working to rid the planet of this shit but where does that end and ours begin and vice versa?

Evil is real and it's a plague on the planet. On all regions.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2015, 02:50 AM

This has nothing to do with present day.

It seems there are small sectors of the world left behind with old primitive and destructive beliefs, the area in OP is one of them.

robert de niro
02-27-2015, 02:55 AM
worlstaaaaar!!!!!

ace23
02-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Poor woman. Of course it's real. You don't think that exact scenario hasn't happened thousands of times already this year?
This lol. Not like it's unbelievable or anything.

ArbitraryWater
02-27-2015, 08:02 AM
Okay so I just checked it by pics and saw the last seconds...

They basically tied her there, and then eventually shot her in the head, on the streets, infront of everyone?

Im Still Ballin
02-27-2015, 08:08 AM
worlstaaaaar!!!!!
:roll: :roll:

Take Your Lumps
02-27-2015, 08:15 AM
We're fortunate to live in a time where Christianity has outgrown this brand of barbarism (in developed countries, anyway). Pure evil.

Dresta
02-27-2015, 08:27 AM
Stuff like this angers me so much. I can't understand the thinking of the people who drive themselves to do something like this.

Are humans that physiologically and mentally malleable that you can make this the norm for someone?
Yes. Civilisation can slip into barbarism at the drop of a hat, and history is littered with examples of it, unfortunately. And this is exactly why people consider the Constitutional restraints placed on the Government's authority over the individual so important, because they are our only defences against a huge monopolistic power with near unlimited resources at its disposal.

They are much, much more important than Democracy.

Also, these periods of barbarism and anarchy are usually preceded by periods of complacency (no, that could never happen, peace and prosperity are things that last forever :oldlol:), the kind of complacency that grows in a country which has only really been at war on its own soil a single time, and that was against itself. This is also why the spirit of liberty is strongest in a nation in the years directly following the revolution, when people's energies are greatest (i would say the spirit of 76 was the only thing that held North and South together in the many years before the North subsumed it).

BRabbiT
02-27-2015, 08:28 AM
ugh. that was cruel

Dresta
02-27-2015, 08:44 AM

1. That is completely irrelevant.

2. It is also masochistic drivel. The American Government does not equal the American people, and hasn't come close to representing them for a loong time. The American people are not responsible for the actions of their utterly unaccountable government any more than do all Iraqi's deserve to share the Saddam's death sentence.

3. How you must tie yourself in knots to not even be capable of condemning wanton street executions, even of women, because you're so filled with guilt due to large imperial powers doing what large imperial powers do.

Always excusing these people: for some reason their executing a woman in the street for no reason at all is ok cos 'America gun done some bad tings innit'

Public executions are carried out daily in Raqqa.

JtotheIzzo
02-27-2015, 09:15 AM
People out there (especially on ISH) still think radical Islam is a mythical Boogeyman the Right-Wing media is creating.

I find this comical that some of you clowns question the authenticity of this video. :oldlol:

Oh it's real.

Yeah, I thought it was real, but I am very skeptical of things posted on my Facebook feed because so often the accompanying stories (the ones that pop up below that you also 'might be interested in') are often the link to Snopes debunking it. Also, after a google search I didn't see any real news websites posting this so that makes me a bit dubious. All kinds of shit gets twisted to fit agendas online, one must be vigilant in seeking the truth and not simply give into our primitive need for a desired outcome.

Meticode
02-27-2015, 09:33 AM
It's in our nature to destroy ourselves. The saddest story ever told.

Thorpesaurous
02-27-2015, 10:58 AM
The jacket looked white and gold to me.

Seriously though, I'm looking for a translated version of the video, because that's too much. I'm not saying it's impossible to be true, and also it's really not any better if this is for an affair or something. But if it's really for the color of her jacket, it's just really disturbing that anyone could believe that there actually exists a set of beliefs that would consider that an applicable punishment.

Nowitness
02-27-2015, 11:33 AM
The jacket looked white and gold to me.

Seriously though, I'm looking for a translated version of the video, because that's too much. I'm not saying it's impossible to be true, and also it's really not any better if this is for an affair or something. But if it's really for the color of her jacket, it's just really disturbing that anyone could believe that there actually exists a set of beliefs that would consider that an applicable punishment.

There is; it's called Islam.

Nowitness
02-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Yes. Civilisation can slip into barbarism at the drop of a hat, and history is littered with examples of it, unfortunately. And this is exactly why people consider the Constitutional restraints placed on the Government's authority over the individual so important, because they are our only defences against a huge monopolistic power with near unlimited resources at its disposal.

They are much, much more important than Democracy.

Also, these periods of barbarism and anarchy are usually preceded by periods of complacency (no, that could never happen, peace and prosperity are things that last forever :oldlol:), the kind of complacency that grows in a country which has only really been at war on its own soil a single time, and that was against itself. This is also why the spirit of liberty is strongest in a nation in the years directly following the revolution, when people's energies are greatest (i would say the spirit of 76 was the only thing that held North and South together in the many years before the North subsumed it).

If you write a book I will worship it, my friend.