PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have friends that act like jealous females at times?

1987_Lakers
02-27-2015, 12:08 AM
Just today I had this friend call me, I was in the shower so I didn't pick up. He leaves a voice mail so I listen to it, in it he says "If I was someone else you would have picked up the phone f.a.g.". By the tone of his voice I could tell he was butt hurt. I then sent him a text saying "real mature, asshole". He plays it off saying he was joking, but I know that is BS.

I think the dude is jealous at times because I hang out with another friend more and it bugs him how close we are while he is always either working or with his gf who has a leash on him.

Anyone else have that type of friend?

chosen_one6
02-27-2015, 12:54 AM
Just today I had this friend call me, I was in the shower so I didn't pick up. He leaves a voice mail so I listen to it, in it he says "If I was someone else you would have picked up the phone f.a.g.". By the tone of his voice I could tell he was butt hurt. I then sent him a text saying "real mature, asshole". He plays it off saying he was joking, but I know that is BS.

I think the dude is jealous at times because I hang out with another friend more and it bugs him how close we are while he is always either working or with his gf who has a leash on him.

In high school I had someone that hated me for 4 years because he thought I was trying to take away his best friend. Dude used to bully me and try to fight me constantly. We've since squashed the beef but looking back it was utterly ridiculous how he used to act.

oh the horror
02-27-2015, 01:44 AM

I HAD a friend like that. Outside of the snarky remarks and feminine outbursts and such he would just conduct himself like we were in some type of competition at times. These days I don't even miss the dude. I've shedded negatives like that as I've grown older.