PDA

View Full Version : If Rose does return this season he's got to go 100%.

Upgrayedd
02-27-2015, 03:05 AM
Rose might be back this season. If he does there's no more being cautious. He was cautious this season and still got hurt. If he comes back this season and the Bulls are a real contender he's got to go at it 100% and give it his all to try and win a championship this season.

gts
02-27-2015, 09:33 PM
I think Rose and the Bulls will wait and see how they do in his absence. Either way don't be surprised if they play it cautious.

Rose and the Bulls are obviously going to have to figure out a way for him self to stay on court.. adjust minutes, style of play off season workouts or some combination of all of the above...

He's too young and clearly too great a talent to give up on so they'll have to do something... They can't just keep repeating and rinsing the same cycle

poido123
03-02-2015, 07:10 AM
I think Rose and the Bulls will wait and see how they do in his absence. Either way don't be surprised if they play it cautious.

Rose and the Bulls are obviously going to have to figure out a way for him self to stay on court.. adjust minutes, style of play off season workouts or some combination of all of the above...

He's too young and clearly too great a talent to give up on so they'll have to do something... They can't just keep repeating and rinsing the same cycle

Such a messy situation, I'm trying to see a light at the end of the tunnel this year. I'm hoping for a fairytale ending, but it's becoming increasingly unlikely. Especially with the recent injuries to Taj and Butler...

Still, if we can get relatively healthy bodies out there for the playoffs, we are a good chance.

Crystallas
03-03-2015, 09:04 AM
Rose needs to go at least 300%. Maybe 287% at a BARE minimum.

Undisputed
03-06-2015, 04:07 AM
Hai, Conan.

You emerge with Derrick Rose's injuries...how strange. Conan confirmed connected to Derrick Rose's meniscus?

Upgrayedd
03-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Enough being cautious with him. He was cautious all season and it still got him hurt. It's time to go all out and go for it all when he comes back this season. This team is built to win this season. You go for it. If he gets hurt again, he gets hurt again. But no more Rose not driving to the basket and settling for jump shots. This has to be MVP Rose when he comes back and attack.

If he comes back and gets hurt again, then it's truly time this summer to move on from Rose. Sign a free agent point guard like Dragic or draft a point guard or trade for one.