PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe Lebron is winning the chip this year...

keep-itreal
02-27-2015, 04:11 AM
While every team in the West is beating each other to death, Lebron takes a ****ing 2 week vacation down in Miami in the middle of the season , and then somehow able to get Shumpert, Jr Smith, Mozgov by getting rid of Waiters.

Derrick Rose down, Hawks have no superstar. It's a cakewalk to the finals again.

What a joke :roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2015, 04:12 AM
lmao LeBron is so ****ing Alpha

bigkingsfan
02-27-2015, 04:14 AM
Highest basketball iq of all time.

Im Still Ballin
02-27-2015, 04:16 AM
Maybe it's just that Lebron is too dominant it looks easy

he just MURDERED golden state

Megabox!
02-27-2015, 04:17 AM
So......much......salt

LEFT4DEAD
02-27-2015, 04:59 AM
alpha :pimp:

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 05:12 AM
While every team in the West is beating each other to death, Lebron takes a ****ing 2 week vacation down in Miami in the middle of the season , and then somehow able to get Shumpert, Jr Smith, Mozgov by getting rid of Waiters.

Derrick Rose down, Hawks have no superstar. It's a cakewalk to the finals again.

If you think he isn't doing work in Miami you're stupid and simple minded. King operated on a much higher level than playing with the orange ball. You think the fking Dan Gilbert just how some randomly landed Mozgov/JR/Shumpert and got rid of Cancer Waiters? It's all Lebron working his magic in his master scheme. King James's impact is not bounded on the basketball court.

JT123
02-27-2015, 05:25 AM

This

Cocaine80s
02-27-2015, 05:32 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8fa0730280b6e95ca9290ebd5d9ece31/tumblr_mhvtd8Qbqk1s51zjyo1_400.gif

poido123
02-27-2015, 05:39 AM
LOL I bet that he doesn't.

Pushxx
02-27-2015, 05:39 AM

:lol :roll: :cheers:

poido123
02-27-2015, 05:43 AM
If you think he isn't doing work in Miami you're stupid and simple minded. King operated on a much higher level than playing with the orange ball. You think the fking Dan Gilbert just how some randomly landed Mozgov/JR/Shumpert and got rid of Cancer Waiters? It's all Lebron working his magic in his master scheme. King James's impact is not bounded on the basketball court.

What an awesome league.

Where stars can manufacture their own superteams to overcome any adversity.

They used to face adversity ON THE COURT in the old days...

stephanieg
02-27-2015, 06:06 AM
Don't forget Bosh and Paul George down. The red sea has parted.

I<3NBA
02-27-2015, 06:09 AM
What an awesome league.

Lebron learned the hard way. faced adversity for 7 years. good thing he had Karl Malone as a lesson in facing adversity.

btw, Rose is facing adversity on and off the court.

knicksman
02-27-2015, 06:12 AM
His chances of winning is 2/5. Not bad

Im Still Ballin
02-27-2015, 06:13 AM
You're saying like it's a bad thing...

Lebron isn't letting destiny unfold by itself anymore, he's MAKING his destiny. Took control and look where it's got him... 5 straight finals most likely its looking.

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 06:28 AM
What an awesome league.

By any mean possible.

Instead of waiting for dumbazz Dan Gilbert to make a move that he's never proven able to, Lebron took matter into his own hand.

At the end of the day, nobody has ever won on his own. You are either given a capable supporting cast or you build it yourself, Bron did the latter.

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 06:29 AM
You're saying like it's a bad thing...

Lebron isn't letting destiny unfold by itself anymore, he's MAKING his destiny. Took control and look where it's got him... 5 straight finals most likely its looking.
Pretty much this.

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 06:30 AM
His chances of winning is 2/5. Not bad
Lol do you ever say something else?

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:42 AM
Lol do you ever say something else?

2/5 as the best player in the league and with incredible help?

Embarassing. :oldlol:

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:45 AM
By any mean possible.

Instead of waiting for dumbazz Dan Gilbert to make a move that he's never proven able to, Lebron took matter into his own hand.

At the end of the day, nobody has ever won on his own. You are either given a capable supporting cast or you build it yourself, Bron did the latter.

I hear that all the time.

He hasn't gone and get help. He's gone and recruited an unstoppable army.

What does that say about being competitive? That you would rather be unbeatable than have some kind of adversity?

Truth is, he can have the best of everybody and still find ways to lose :oldlol:

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 06:48 AM
2/5 as the best player in the league and with incredible help?

Embarassing. :oldlol:
By incredible help are you referring to 9 seed in the East minus Deng, Whiteside, etc?

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 06:50 AM
I hear that all the time.

He hasn't gone and get help. He's gone and recruited an unstoppable army.

What does that say about being competitive? That you would rather be unbeatable than have some kind of adversity?

Truth is, he can have the best of everybody and still find ways to lose :oldlol:
Again, by unstoppable army are you referring to the 9 seed in the East or the one that went 2-8 without him?

If anything Rose had this unstoppable army, heck they consistently grt to the second round without Rose. Get a grip son.

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:59 AM
Again, by unstoppable army are you referring to the 9 seed in the East or the one that went 2-8 without him?

If anything Rose had this unstoppable army, heck they consistently grt to the second round without Rose. Get a grip son.

Don't move the goal posts.

Let's keep it Lebron here. Cavs have a f.cking stacked team, no matter which way you spin it. One of the most stacked teams ever, yet you guys want to heap the praise on this guy who is scared of failing and finds his way to shortcuts?

This isn't winner mentality. He is scared of not reaching his potential and falling short with a "pretty good team", because he can't lead a team like an MJ or a Bird.

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 07:07 AM

Let's keep it Lebron here. Cavs have a f.cking stacked team, no matter which way you spin it. One of the most stacked teams ever, yet you guys want to heap the praise on this guy who is scared of failing and finds his way to shortcuts?

This isn't winner mentality. He is scared of not reaching his potential and falling short with a "pretty good team", because he can't lead a team like an MJ or a Bird.

Before Lebron give himself a possibility to win in Miami, did he have a team that MJ and Bird did? If he had a Pippen and Phil in Cavs I dont think he would have left. And didnt he wait for 7 years there? Not like he bolted after 2 years.

If it were you, would you want to be remembered as a career loser like Karl Malone or Lebron?

VengefulAngel
02-27-2015, 07:12 AM

So trying to win, isn't a winner's mentality. You sir, are a ****ing moron.

poido123
02-27-2015, 07:21 AM
So trying to win, isn't a winner's mentality. You sir, are a ****ing moron.

Trying to win I have no problem with. That actually takes effort in adversity.

Stacking a deck so you can't lose? That tells me the person is scared of facing pressure.

AintNoSunshine
02-27-2015, 07:25 AM

Stacking a deck so you can't lose? That tells me the person is scared of facing pressure.
I am tired of getting back and forth, but there is only ao much one can do with limited help. And there is only a few in history could possibly have done more if any.

Again, I would rather put myself in a winning situation than stay losing and be "loyal"

poido123
02-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Before Lebron give himself a possibility to win in Miami, did he have a team that MJ and Bird did? If he had a Pippen and Phil in Cavs I dont think he would have left. And didnt he wait for 7 years there? Not like he bolted after 2 years.

If it were you, would you want to be remembered as a career loser like Karl Malone or Lebron?

On hindsight, those teams turned out to be great.

By no means were they built on the intentions of stacking the deck. Hell, Pippen wasn't the player we know him as now for quite a few years under MJ.

Jordan waited many years before he got any significant help. Pippen didn't come onto the scene until later, which he wasn't much of a player until a few years with the Bulls...

ImKobe
02-27-2015, 07:35 AM
he's not going to win the chip, bump this thread in June.

Akrazotile
02-27-2015, 07:42 AM
Bron Johnson :bowdown:

Prometheus
02-27-2015, 08:50 AM
On hindsight, those teams turned out to be great.

By no means were they built on the intentions of stacking the deck. Hell, Pippen wasn't the player we know him as now for quite a few years under MJ.

Jordan waited many years before he got any significant help. Pippen didn't come onto the scene until later, which he wasn't much of a player until a few years with the Bulls...

:facepalm

You're right, the Bulls' front office probably felt very wary of "stacking the deck". Maybe they had chances to improve their roster but thought "wait a minute now, we don't want people accusing Michael of coasting on a stacked team... let's hold off, see if this guy can win with a lesser supporting cast."

Right?

RRR3
02-27-2015, 11:57 AM
:facepalm

You're right, the Bulls' front office probably felt very wary of "stacking the deck". Maybe they had chances to improve their roster but thought "wait a minute now, we don't want people accusing Michael of coasting on a stacked team... let's hold off, see if this guy can win with a lesser supporting cast."

Right?
:roll: great post. So true.

Straight_Ballin
02-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Most superstars have enough intelligence to not form a super team so that in the event you still lose, you don't look like a complete failure.

Not Bron. He already embarrassed himself once with the Mavs loss and now history will repeat itself. :lol :lol

Jordan was so alpha that when he had teams good enough to be on the biggest stage, he dominates with perfection.

SilkkTheShocker
02-27-2015, 12:06 PM

You mean the same Bird that played on disgustingly stacked teams throughout the 80s? Or Jordan who played on the most stacked teams of the 90s? :oldlol: :oldlol: Don't change history boy, the only time Jordan didn't have a stacked team, he couldn't even sniff he second round of the playoffs :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

NumberSix
02-27-2015, 12:16 PM
LOL I bet that he doesn't.
Same. That team looks good now, but I predict a collapse come playoff time. I wouldn't be shocked if they make it out of the east, but I also wouldn't be shocked if they lose to Toronto.

jimmy77x
02-27-2015, 12:21 PM
So does anyone else think its just a coincidence that silk and numbersix both disappeared for months and show up exactly on the same day? :roll: :roll:

FLDFSU
02-27-2015, 12:41 PM
By incredible help are you referring to 9 seed in the East minus Deng, Whiteside, etc?

:roll: :applause:

BillytheKidder
02-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Heck, stack it some more, bring on Ray Allen, I just don't know who I would want to get rid of.

Straight_Ballin
02-27-2015, 01:11 PM
This isn't even the most stacked Cavs team, but when playing in a weak era, anything is possible. 89 cavs that went 57-25 beats this current cavs team in a 7 game series.

Fudge
02-27-2015, 01:12 PM
This isn't even the most stacked Cavs team
You crazy, brah. This is possibly the most stacked roster in NBA history in terms of talent.

jayfan
02-27-2015, 02:49 PM
You mean the same Bird that played on disgustingly stacked teams throughout the 80s? Or Jordan who played on the most stacked teams of the 90s? :oldlol: :oldlol: Don't change history boy, the only time Jordan didn't have a stacked team, he couldn't even sniff he second round of the playoffs :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Those Bulls teams were good, but never stacked. Look at that bench. Stiffs everywhere.

Mr. Incredible
02-27-2015, 02:50 PM
As long as SA isn't in the Finals, LeBron will be holding onto another championship trophy.

Fudge
02-27-2015, 03:02 PM
Some potential bump material here. :applause:

nzahir
02-27-2015, 04:29 PM
West is honestly so stacked; okc and spurs are still the scariest teams to me.
Cavs can take on portland, houston, golden state, clippers, mavs, or even the grizzlies since we have size now. If we dont play those first 2 teams I think they have a very good chance; my highest expectations were for the cavs to make the finals at best and lose but that was before the trades and season.

Lebron23
02-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Let's see in the playoffs.

chips93
02-27-2015, 04:58 PM
if the cavs are so stacked how come nobody else in the league was really pursuing mozgov, jr or shump? since they are such other worldly talents?

:rolleyes:

DatAsh
02-27-2015, 05:02 PM

He's stacking the deck to try and win though. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as the league allows it. As a GM, a great player who brings in other great players is more valuable than just a great player.

jzek
02-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Not his fault all his main rivals are either old (like Kobe) or often injured (like Rose).

Meticode
02-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Paul George will come back right towards the end of the season. Pacers will nab the 8th seed and upset the Cavs in the playoffs.

Paul George participates in five-on-five drills. (http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2015/02/26/paul-george-completes-first-full-pacers-practice/24070931/)

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 07:57 PM

Now he'll sit a game. That isn't very valuable.

kamil
02-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Hopefully next year they take the top 16 teams out of the entire league for the playoffs... LeBron* wants no business in playing against western conf. teams.

Straight_Ballin
02-27-2015, 08:08 PM
if the cavs are so stacked how come nobody else in the league was really pursuing mozgov, jr or shump? since they are such other worldly talents?

Because if they get caught, it's over. If they don't, it's just the beginning.

http://www.ohio.com/polopoly_fs/1.556319.1420690910!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_500/cnotes08cut-2.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6f/House_Party_1990_Movie_Poster.jpg

sd3035
02-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Hopefully next year they take the top 16 teams out of the entire league for the playoffs... LeBron* wants no business in playing against western conf. teams.

He would probably have zero rings still if that were the case. No more resting and coasting against D league teams until the finals

ILLsmak
02-28-2015, 12:52 AM

haha, when he went to Cleveland I was believing he was gonna win. But it's Bron so we dunno if he'll actually seal the deal. It's def his to lose.

I think they might not win THIS YEAR because of how the NBA works. It could be a feel good story year opposed to a Dynasty year.

Cavs been stacked since day 1. Be real.

Dudes are just mad cuz they brought in more people that can actually do something worthwhile. Mozzie, JR, etc aren't really anything more than solid role players (in the right role) but on the Cavs people are probably like 'the rich get richer.'

-Smak