PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Cross-Over (college)

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 01:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYdlOF2kBs#t=24

Yeah, not NBA, but the college forum doesn't get traffic.

gts
02-27-2015, 01:38 PM
Amazing Cross-Over (college)

Were is this college located? Do they allow walk ons?

Rake2204
02-27-2015, 01:43 PM
Kahlil's a local guy and I'm always looking for schools and players like that to get some recognition (he's averaging 17 points and 7 assists)

BUT

As shook as that big man was going to be regardless, he was most certainly tripped by Felder's right leg.

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
As shook as that big man was going to be regardless, he was most certainly tripped by Felder's right leg.

Didn't notice that as first, but you have to shake a person pretty bad to get them to trip over you like that.

Westbrook0
02-27-2015, 02:15 PM
Why would you start the video right as he completes the crossover?

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Why would you start the video right as he completes the crossover?

That wasn't intentional on my part, I don't even know how to do that. I just copied and pasted the link.

gts
02-27-2015, 02:41 PM
That wasn't intentional on my part, I don't even know how to do that. I just copied and pasted the link. on the share button I think, there's a setting for when you want the video to start

Here's the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYdlOF2kBs&feature=youtu.be

Defender definetly trips on the guys knee

Mass Debator
02-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Reminds me on a Tim Hardaway build. That was a crazy stop and and change of direction.

JimmyMcAdocious
02-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I was thinking Will Bynum build. Dude is a thick ****ing PG.

andremiller07
02-27-2015, 07:00 PM
He tripped him......man people are so thirsty for someone to get there ankles broken they will completely disregard a guy getting tripped or someone stepping on there foot.

Bay Area Baller
02-27-2015, 08:03 PM
He could be the next Nate Robinson for all we know. :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2015, 09:01 PM
the guy tripped over his foot... not quite an honest crossover, i suspect that's why the video has a bunch of dislikes it's sort of misleading

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 10:58 PM
He tripped him......man people are so thirsty for someone to get there ankles broken they will completely disregard a guy getting tripped or someone stepping on there foot.

You make it sound like it was an offensive foul, which it isn't, so it is a great move no matter how you look at it.

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2015, 11:04 PM
You make it sound like it was an offensive foul, which it isn't, so it is a great move no matter how you look at it.
Tripping people isn't a move, it actually should be a foul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYCXUbhdMU

His crossover attempt was the attempted move.

We have no way of knowing whether or not his cross over would have had the same effect had he not tripped the defensive player.

That's why that video has a ton of dislikes, it's not really what it is advertised as being. Was it a decent cross? Maybe it could have been had the defender not tripped but the fact is the defensive player got tripped and the ref either didn't see it or ignored it. The defender didn't get crossed over, he got tripped.

GreggPopazit
02-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Tripping people isn't a move, it actually should be a foul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYCXUbhdMU

His crossover attempt was the attempted move.

We have no way of knowing whether or not his cross over would have had the same effect had he not tripped the defensive player.

That's why that video has a ton of dislikes, it's not really what it is advertised as being. Was it a decent cross? Maybe it could have been had the defender not tripped but the fact is the defensive player got tripped and the ref either didn't see it or ignored it. The defender didn't get crossed over, he got tripped.

If you fake somebody so bad that they go the wrong direction and trip over your foot, that is not your fault. The dude stopped on a dime and the defender was unable to do so as well, thus he tripped over his foot. Not the offensive players fault.

And lol at your video. Not really relevant to the situation in the original vid.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-27-2015, 11:11 PM
he put that niqqa to sleep

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2015, 11:31 PM
he put that niqqa to sleep
By tripping him.

CavaliersFTW
02-27-2015, 11:34 PM
If you fake somebody so bad that they go the wrong direction and trip over your foot, that is not your fault. The dude stopped on a dime and the defender was unable to do so as well, thus he tripped over his foot. Not the offensive players fault.

And lol at your video. Not really relevant to the situation in the original vid.
I may be mistaken but I believe the call is the same whether offensive or defensive, if you incidentally trip someone and the ref sees it he should blow the whistle.

If I'm mistaken then yes you'd be correct it wouldn't apply.

Either way, I don't think you're going to sell more than 50% of the people who watch this video that it was an amazing crossover, just look at the like to dislike ratio. Most people aren't ignoring that trip.