02-27-2015, 05:00 PM
Beat you to it.

nba_55
02-27-2015, 05:02 PM
Who's starting, Shump or Delly?

Meticode
02-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Who's starting, Shump or Delly?
No one knows. Followers close to the Cavs say Delly will probably start, safe bet. But Blatt has been known to mix up lineups, Shump could start and has played PG in stretches this season. Doesn't really matter since LeBron will control the ball most of the time anyway.

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2015, 07:01 PM
I said last night when the injury initially happened that he should at least sit out tonight. The team is in fine shape in terms of seeding and playoffs. No need to risk longterm health for a couple of relatively meaningless games.

poido123
02-27-2015, 07:27 PM
I said last night when the injury initially happened that he should at least sit out tonight. The team is in fine shape in terms of seeding and playoffs. No need to risk longterm health for a couple of relatively meaningless games.

I don't buy it.

Kyrie looked fine all game and finished it and now coincidently asks for an MRI right in line with Lebron complaining about his back?

Not only that, Bulls just lost Rose and don't seem like a threat to their 3rd seed.

Sounds to me they are Bullshitting to get games off that they want to "chill out" :oldlol:

I could be wrong, but it seems a little fishy to me.

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2015, 07:33 PM
I don't buy it.

Kyrie looked fine all game and finished it and now coincidently asks for an MRI right in line with Lebron complaining about his back?

Not only that, Bulls just lost Rose and don't seem like a threat to their 3rd seed.

Sounds to me they are Bullshitting to get games off that they want to "chill out" :oldlol:

Kyrie has a history with that shoulder. He missed pretty significant time in his second season after injuring it. Last night, it was pretty obvious when he re-injured it. He grabbed it during a physical scrum and went to the lockerroom. At that point, he was having his usual kind of game -- third quarter, around 20 points on good shooting.

He came back in the fourth to finish the game, but it was pretty obvious that he was nursing the shoulder. I think he missed his last four shots, including a couple of wide open threes that he short-armed.

I'm sort of hoping they sit him on Sunday, too. No reason to risk the season with things going so well right now.

LeBron played very hard for 2 1/2 quarters last night. His rest between the third and the fourth quarters last night was excessively long. I figured something was probably off with him. He didn't check back in until there was, like, five minutes left.

These guys aren't robots. The long season takes its toll (as you know being that the Bulls have their own issues).

imdaman99
02-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Love your av OP :cheers:

Shump's fro, miss him. Shut down Curry yesterday :pimp:

J Shuttlesworth
02-27-2015, 07:55 PM
I don't buy it.

You didn't watch the game. Kyrie clearly tweaked his shoulder and looked aggravated out there. LBJ was lying down on the ground when he was benched.

I get that you have an agenda against the Cavs but you don't have to assume the worst any chance you get

RedBlackAttack
02-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Starters:

PG - Matthew Dellavedova
SG - JR Smith
SF - James Jones
PF - Kevin Love
C - Timofey Mozgov

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2015, 08:06 PM
You didn't watch the game. Kyrie clearly tweaked his shoulder and looked aggravated out there. LBJ was lying down on the ground when he was benched.

I get that you have an agenda against the Cavs but you don't have to assume the worst any chance you get
No. You're wrong. They're faking.

Rose is also faking his meniscus tear so he can sit out 4-6 weeks...I mean did you see him get injured during the game? He's shook

Cocaine80s
02-27-2015, 08:23 PM
I don't buy it.

How the **** would you know. You told us that you didn't even watch the game :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
02-28-2015, 07:31 PM
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
The Cavs announce Kyrie Irving (left shoulder strain) will miss Sunday's game against the Houston Rockets.

Shit.

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 07:36 PM
Get Well Soon Kyrie.

JebronLames
02-28-2015, 07:39 PM
I like resting Kyrie here. Lebron will show the MVP who the best player in the league is.

RedBlackAttack
02-28-2015, 08:11 PM
Nothing wrong with giving Kyrie a little time to heal up. He has steadily played more and more games as his career has evolved.

1st year - 51 games
2nd year - 59 games
3rd year - 71 games

This year he is on pace for 77 games. There was a time when he was labeled "injury prone." I never put a ton of stock into it, because in his first two years, the Cavs' management would sit him out excessively for relatively minor injuries because they were clearly in "tank mode." Last year was the first time they really made a push for the playoffs with Kyrie and he played 70+ games.

This year, he has only missed 4 so far ... Sunday will be 5. No reason to throw caution to the wind at this point in the season. I think we all saw last night why Kyrie being 100% or close to it is key for this team. Delly can be a nice complimentary option off the bench in limited minutes, but any more than that and you're in big trouble.