PDA

View Full Version : D. Rose Back in 4-6 Weeks

T_L_P
02-27-2015, 05:58 PM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/02/27/derrick-rose-expected-back-in-4-6-weeks-after-minor-knee-surgery/

[QUOTE](CBS) Bulls point guard Derrick Rose is expected to miss four to six weeks after undergoing

Foster5k
02-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Depends on his muscle memory.

Real Men Wear Green
02-27-2015, 06:17 PM
For his sake and the Bulls' sake I hope it's true. But I wonder:

Have the Bulls come to the point where, although they'd never say it publicly, they don't care about the rest of Rose's career, they're just sick of paying him not to play and with the rest of the team ready to contend right now they'll just take whatever they can get from him right now and if this is the last contract they sign him to then that's that?

Jud
02-27-2015, 06:18 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/preacher/thank-you-lawd-jesus.jpg

mehyaM24
02-27-2015, 06:24 PM
:applause:

Milbuck
02-27-2015, 06:27 PM

Have the Bulls come to the point where, although they'd never say it publicly, they don't care about the rest of Rose's career, they're just sick of paying him not to play and with the rest of the team ready to contend right now they'll just take whatever they can get from him right now and if this is the last contract they sign him to then that's that?
Nah, the procedure truly was very minor. They said it was a very very small tear, they got it fixed. Took like 10 minutes and he walked out of the place on his own. Them publicly saying they expect him for the playoffs imo is just confirmation that the situation is nowhere near as bad as people originally thought.

Surgeons and insiders close to the situation have all been saying he should actually feel a lot better after this, should rid him of the pain/discomfort that came with the original repair. McDermott had a similar procedure done, and he came back in around 5 weeks and looked noticeably quicker than he did before. Rose could very well look better after this than before, at the very least more consistent.

greatest-ever
02-27-2015, 06:34 PM
He'll be a disaster when he returns. He's better off shutting it down for the year.

Real Men Wear Green
02-27-2015, 06:37 PM
Nah, the procedure truly was very minor. They said it was a very very small tear, they got it fixed. Took like 10 minutes and he walked out of the place on his own. Them publicly saying they expect him for the playoffs imo is just confirmation that the situation is nowhere near as bad as people originally thought.

Surgeons and insiders close to the situation have all been saying he should actually feel a lot better after this, should rid him of the pain/discomfort that came with the original repair. McDermott had a similar procedure done, and he came back in around 5 weeks and looked noticeably quicker than he did before. Rose could very well look better after this than before, at the very least more consistent.
I hope you're right, and it certainly sounds like you're right. But in the modern medical era no pro athlete has taken longer to come back from comparable injuries.

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:45 PM
Rose is weak.

Sitting out the year again, when he's clearly healthy.

:rolleyes:

IncarceratedBob
02-27-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm only in year 2 of medical school BUT from what I know Derrick Rose can come back as good as ever from this injury. It's in no way career threatening

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm only in year 2 of medical school BUT from what I know Derrick Rose can come back as good as ever from this injury. It's in no way career threatening

:rockon: :rockon:

That's what I want to hear. Thanks to all updating the injury...

Not all hope is lost :(

GOBB
02-27-2015, 06:51 PM

:roll:

Jud
02-27-2015, 06:52 PM
:rockon: :rockon:

That's what I want to hear. Thanks to all updating the injury...

Not all hope is lost :(
You actually think that dude is in medical school? :oldlol:

Dr Hawk
02-27-2015, 06:52 PM
I don't know for how long and how well will he be able to play from now on (once again), but good luck for him.

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:54 PM
You actually think that dude is in medical school? :oldlol:

Who would lie about that? Is there soemthing to gain?

:oldlol:

GOBB
02-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Who would lie about that? Is there soemthing to gain?

:oldlol:

It's the internet you gullible dipshit. Hey poido, I got nudes of your mom. Believe me? :rolleyes:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2015, 06:58 PM

Yes. They were sick of him the year he tore his acl...didn't they leak the fact that he was medically cleared intentionally? Plus, taking his brother's comments in to account i think it's clear that there is some friction there.

Rose
02-27-2015, 06:58 PM

See the thing with that is, no one in the bulls organization thought it was serious. Nobody reported it was serious. Everyone said it was probably minor. KC Johnson had multiple tweets even from as soon as the morning after that the news broke about it that it was minor. Just ESPN heard it ran with the herp derp he's injured is he grant hill aspect before anyone even knew if it really was serious.

poido123
02-27-2015, 06:59 PM
It's the internet you gullible dipshit. Hey poido, I got nudes of your mom. Believe me? :rolleyes:

I just don't see why someone would make that up? Is second year in med school some kind of badge of honour?

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2015, 07:01 PM
I just don't see why someone would make that up? Is second year in med school some kind of badge of honour?
so you believe that budadiii is an orthopedic surgeon, who dropped out of high school because he was getting bullied by blacks and is also the VP of a guitar pedal manufacturing company?

It's the internet...it's all for humor

JimmyMcAdocious
02-27-2015, 07:03 PM
I don't believe Bob because he's a piece of shit, but I'm kind of with poido on the gain part.

This is ISH, would anyone really care if he was actually in med school? I wouldn't think differently about him in any way. Piece of shit if he were in med school, piece of shit of he owned a chain of chicken restaurants, piece of shit if he were Batman.

poido123
02-27-2015, 07:07 PM
so you believe that budadiii is an orthopedic surgeon, who dropped out of high school because he was getting bullied by blacks and is also the VP of a guitar pedal manufacturing company?

It's the internet...it's all for humor

When did he ever say that?

I'm pretty sure you could tell by the poster if they are joking or not. Sometimes I may be wrong but who cares?

Why are you and the LEbron family, continuously hanging off everything I post? Have I mentally effected all of you to the point where I have complete control over you fools?

Shit is too easy. To think a bunch of grown men would neg bomb me on the internet is hilarious.

Milbuck
02-27-2015, 07:15 PM
See the thing with that is, no one in the bulls organization thought it was serious. Nobody reported it was serious. Everyone said it was probably minor. KC Johnson had multiple tweets even from as soon as the morning after that the news broke about it that it was minor. Just ESPN heard it ran with the herp derp he's injured is he grant hill aspect before anyone even knew if it really was serious.
Yeah I was talking about the general public and the media. Bulls were pretty aware of the situation, knew it wasn't that serious pretty soon after the original news came out.

And yeah couldn't agree more, the whole "Penny, Roy, GHill 2.0" shit was just classic knee jerk reaction to the headline. "Derrick Rose to undergo 3rd knee surgery"...."HE'S DONE." Realistically he could be better off with this removal and clean up procedure than he ever was this season before it, but it's gonna take him actually playing and showing that before people realize it. Until then it's gonna be 4-6 weeks of the usual stuff.

Rose
02-27-2015, 07:23 PM
Yeah I was talking about the general public and the media. Bulls were pretty aware of the situation, knew it wasn't that serious pretty soon after the original news came out.

And yeah couldn't agree more, the whole "Penny, Roy, GHill 2.0" shit was just classic knee jerk reaction to the headline. "Derrick Rose to undergo 3rd knee surgery"...."HE'S DONE." Realistically he could be better off with this removal and clean up procedure than he ever was this season before it, but it's gonna take him actually playing and showing that before people realize it. Until then it's gonna be 4-6 weeks of the usual stuff.
Ah okay. I was just clearing it up for the general population who wasn't aware of it, I wasn't particularly aiming it at you. I just saw you post about it so thought it was the right time to mention it.

Agreed, and people will only look at his bad games, of which there's been more of obviously, instead of the streaks he had this year where he could show he could still ball and play well and efficiently even at times. Not too mention yeah he sucked post all star break but the last few weeks including those games he was driving more and trusting his body more looking at least more like the old Rose from that standpoint.

The only hurdle he has now is the mental one which he was finally starting to get past. Hopefully he just goes all out after coming back and sees he might only have this one shot at a title and just goes balls to the walls on it, and worries about next season (and his career) after this season ends.

TylerOO
02-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Yeah, just like my dad was just going to the grocery store and he'd be back in a half hour.

Budadiiii
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
Yeah, just like my dad was just going to the grocery store and he'd be back in a half hour.
:yaohappy:

RoundMoundOfReb
02-27-2015, 07:37 PM
:roll: :roll: