PDA

View Full Version : Wizards losing streak continues as they lose to the Sixers

sportsfan76
02-27-2015, 10:38 PM
So is this dumb a$$ coach going to be fired?

Wonder if this team can fall to the 8th seed because they look like trash right now. They have lost 11 of their last 13, 7 straight on the road and lost 6 games in a row.:facepalm So we can see now they are a first round exit for sure once the playoffs start.

John Wall is also a JOKE.............7 for 25:oldlol:

masonanddixon
02-27-2015, 10:40 PM
John Wall is so overrated it's not even funny.

Done_And_Done
02-27-2015, 10:48 PM
This should have been a momentum building game. Washington faltering huge time...

Budadiiii
02-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Durant's leaving for this shit franchise? FOH

alanLA92
02-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Their ship is tanking fast. Knew they were in a losing streak but damn 2-11 in the last 13 games.

Velocirap31
02-28-2015, 12:39 AM
Yikes and I thought the Raptors were going downhill.

Bay Area Baller
02-28-2015, 01:26 AM
Wall with a rare slump, can you blame him, he works extra hard each possesion bc of the lack of offensive weapons the wiz have. Its just now catching up to him, which is amazing. Not only that but don't mean hes still not a top 5 pg in the league.

andremiller07
02-28-2015, 10:07 AM
Only team stupid enough to trade for Ramon Sessions who was literally the worst PG in the NBA, I know Dre sucked but Sessions is currently a retarded version of Dre (who's actually been good in Sacramento).

Wade's Rings
02-28-2015, 10:30 AM
Only team stupid enough to trade for Ramon Sessions who was literally the worst PG in the NBA, I know Dre sucked but Sessions is currently a retarded version of Dre (who's actually been good in Sacramento).

I don't keep up with the Wizards but I thought Dre was solid in his role and more of like a veteran leader?

andremiller07
02-28-2015, 10:31 AM
I don't keep up with the Wizards but I thought Dre was solid in his role and more of like a veteran leader?
He played like absolute shit for like 10-15 games straight he started off the season good (first 20-30 games) but his complete lack of D was a massive concern to the point where they played Temple over him.

Random_Guy
02-28-2015, 10:32 AM
gunning for the 8th seed to sweep the hawks in the first round:applause: :applause:

sportsfan76
02-28-2015, 11:51 AM
gunning for the 8th seed to sweep the hawks in the first round:applause: :applause:

They going to **** around and be out the playoffs

tontoz
02-28-2015, 12:42 PM
I can only hope this leads to the GM being fired. It is amazing to me that this clown has managed to keep his job for so long.

Just as another example of his stupidity he drafted Jordan Clarkson with the 46th pick last summer than traded him to the Lakers for a ham sandwich. Jordan is starting for the Lakers now and playing well. He is exactly the type of player the Wizards need and we just gave him away.

ralph_i_el
02-28-2015, 12:48 PM
I can only hope this leads to the GM being fired. It is amazing to me that this clown has managed to keep his job for so long.

Just as another example of his stupidity he drafted Jordan Clarkson with the 46th pick last summer than traded him to the Lakers for a ham sandwich. Jordan is starting for the Lakers now and playing well. He is exactly the type of player the Wizards need and we just gave him away.

Did the same thing with Kendall Marshall....A FAMOUS LOCAL PLAYER:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

AND WE CUT SHELVIN MACK. WHY THE **** IS EG SCRAMBLING TO GET SHITTY BACKUP GUARDS? BECAUSE HE CUTS ANYONE WITH ANY SKILL OR POTENTIAL **** GODDAMIT.

The wiz are infuriating me. This is almost worse than being a 20 win joke.