J Shuttlesworth
02-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Kid already has b-ball IQ :wtf:

navy
02-28-2015, 06:33 PM
he wont make it to the nba if he ends up short

CavaliersFTW
02-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Do you know how many NBA players have had sons that they taught how to play basketball?

Very very rarely do any of them pan out to be NBA players.

Cocaine80s
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM
Do you know how many fathers have had sons that they taught how to play basketball?

fixed

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Do you know how many NBA players have had sons that they taught how to play basketball?

https://thepeachbasket.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/gswtop42413.jpg

http://www.citysportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thompson-Curry-Warriors.jpg

I think he's going to be a good as these 2 guys, or even better.

CavaliersFTW
02-28-2015, 06:40 PM
https://thepeachbasket.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/gswtop42413.jpg

http://www.citysportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thompson-Curry-Warriors.jpg

I think he's going to be a good as these 2 guys, or even better.
Lebron's kids are more likely to be struck by lightning.

LoneyROY7
02-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Forget just LeBron, this dude's setting up to dickr*de his entire lineage. :applause:

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 06:42 PM
Here's an 8th grade Stephen" Future MVP" Curry with his dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7GC5xoqzKY

DMV2
02-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Watch him stop growing at age 14. :lol

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Lebron's kids are more likely to be struck by lightning.

Let's see in the 2022 or 2023 NBA Draft. The NBA needs to abolish the one and done rule.

DMV2
02-28-2015, 06:46 PM

Change players to superstars/legends.

Budadiiii
02-28-2015, 06:51 PM
30 year old man dick riding a 10 year old kid.

Incomprehensibly sad.

CavaliersFTW
02-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Change players to superstars/legends.
Yeah. The fact is most of them have kids that grow up most certainly knowing HOW to play the game. But they generally lack w/e drove their fathers to become all-time greats. Be it in the form of physical tools, or the psychological drive, or both.

Michael Jordan's son, Kareem's son, Rick Barry's 3 sons (all were actually successful basketball players up to a certain point, 2 made it into the NBA and 1 was successful in the NBA) etc etc.

Go on down the line of NBA superstars that have existed. Then name how many of them had sons (Got to be at LEAST half of all NBA super stars that have ever played). Then try and think of any of those sons that grew up to become just as successful basketball players.

Most are actually good enough to get a scholarship and play collegiate ball. A rare few even make it into the NBA draft.

Fewer still actually make an impact in the NBA. Think Luke Walton. Brent Barry. Those are the SUCCESSFUL examples of sons of former superstar NBA players.

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 06:58 PM
30 year old man dick riding a 10 year old kid.

Incomprehensibly sad.

Just turned 28 last January 3. He's also going to be better than your ringless favorite players.

Hey Simon, One of these days. I might visit you at Wichita, Kansas. I'll personally cure you of your mental problems, Anti Social Behavior, and multiple personality disorder.

Don't be scared. Your going to be in "good hands."

TheMarkMadsen
02-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Just turned 28 last January 3. He's also going to be better than your ringless favorite players.

Hey Simon, One of these days. I might visit you at Kansas, Wichita. I'll personally cure you of your mental problems, Anti Social Behavior, and multiple personality disorder.

Have fun visiting the city of Kansas in the state of Wichita.

JT123
02-28-2015, 07:01 PM

Hey Simon, One of these days. I might visit you at Kansas, Wichita. I'll personally cure you of your mental problems, Anti Social Behavior, and multiple personality disorder.

:roll: Don't do that to him.

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Have fun visiting the city of Kansas in the state of Wichita.

Wichita, Kansas. My Bad.

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Budadiiii
02-28-2015, 07:05 PM
:yaohappy:

"Kansas, Wichita"

Your parents don't have the funds to ship your broke, unemployed ass anywhere but the local Robinsons to pick up eggs and milk.

I'm sure they'd love for you to get off your ass and get a job and live on your own like a responsible adult. But you're too busy dick riding LeBron's son and hyping a 10 year olds basketball ability to strangers on the net. Sad.

JT123
02-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Lebron23 got Simon shook.

DMV2
02-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Yeah. The fact is most of them have kids that grow up most certainly knowing HOW to play the game. But they generally lack w/e drove their fathers to become all-time greats. Be it in the form of physical tools, or the psychological drive, or both.

Michael Jordan's son, Kareem's son, Rick Barry's 3 sons (all were actually successful basketball players up to a certain point, 2 made it into the NBA and 1 was successful in the NBA) etc etc.

Go on down the line of NBA superstars that have existed. Then name how many of them had sons (Got to be at LEAST half of all NBA super stars that have ever played). Then try and think of any of those sons that grew up to become just as successful basketball players.

Most are actually good enough to get a scholarship and play collegiate ball. A rare few even make it into the NBA draft.

Fewer still actually make an impact in the NBA. Think Luke Walton. Brent Barry. Those are the SUCCESSFUL examples of sons of former superstar NBA players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpKxI6DrxBE

"What he has now at 14, I fought all my life to get. No way he can do it. He has it already. HE HAS IT ALREADY!"

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 07:08 PM
:yaohappy:
"Kansas, Wichita"

Your parents don't have the funds to ship your broke, unemployed ass anywhere but the local Robinsons to pick up eggs and milk.

I'm sure they'd love for you to get off your ass and get a job and live on your own like a responsible adult. But you're too busy dick riding LeBron's son and hyping a 10 year olds basketball ability to strangers on the net. Sad.

Say's the guy who's currently unemployed, and living in his basement. I actually own 3 businesses right now while your near 23 yrs.old @$$ is making up stories in this forum, and trolling LeBron fans 24/7.

Did I posted a picture of our school? I am currently a 50% majority owner of it.

JT123
02-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Say's the guy who's currently unemployed, and living in his basement. I actually own 3 businesses right now while your near 23 yrs.old @$$ is making up stories in this forum, and trolling LeBron fans 24/7.

Did I posted a picture of our school? I am currently a 50% majority owner of it.
:applause: More ownage

Budadiiii
02-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Say's the guy who's currently employed, and living in his basement. I actually own 3 businesses right now while your near 23 yrs.old @$$ is making up stories in this forum, and trolling LeBron fans 24/7.

You're right, I am employed. We don't even have basements in Oklahoma though, so you're wrong about that.

You own 3 businesses? Lemonade stand is probably 1. What about the other two?

You still live with your parents dude. You don't even own the computer you're typing on right now.

inclinerator
02-28-2015, 07:13 PM
he's gonna end up 6 feet at the worse

coin24
02-28-2015, 07:15 PM

I don't think those shitty filo massage parlours your mum and sister work at count:oldlol:

Also if you own 50% of the school you should attend and learn English, and that watching 10 year olds is creepy even for you..

Lebron23
02-28-2015, 07:17 PM
You're right, I am employed. We don't even have basements in Oklahoma though, so you're wrong about that.

You still live with your parents dude. You don't even own the computer you're typing on right now.

Why are you so jealous of me?? 1. I own a videoke for rent mobile. 2. I have my own Barbecue, and Sea food Grill Stand, and 3. I am a rice dealer.

I might even buy a $20,000 to $25,000 Dollar car next month. I'll post a picture of it.

JT123
02-28-2015, 07:23 PM
Why are you so jealous of me?? 1. I own a videoke for rent mobile. 2. I have my own Barbecue, and Sea food Grill Stand, and 3. I am a rice dealer.

I might even buy a $20,000 to $25,000 Dollar car next month. I'll post a picture of it.
Now this man is a true entrepreneur. :applause:
Meanwhile Budadiii spends all day every day trolling a message board from Mom's basement. :facepalm

DMV2
02-28-2015, 07:24 PM

Come on, man. We all know Manny Pacquiao is the only person in the Philippines that owns a car. :lol

jimmy77x
02-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Forget just LeBron, this dude's setting up to dickr*de his entire lineage. :applause:

Dude has reached a new low, Stalking his kids every move :lol pathetic

CavaliersFTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpKxI6DrxBE

"What he has now at 14, I fought all my life to get. No way he can do it. He has it already. HE HAS IT ALREADY!"
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Superstars, the desire to be the best on the PLANET, there's an inner drive and fire in all of them. A lot of times it comes from bad circumstances growing up which gets internalized and directed to on the court play and off the court work ethic. A lot of the best players that have ever played came from a spot where they face great adversity and doubt. Here, Lebron's kids are already being hyped. Where's the doubt? Where's the adversity? What will drive his kids to ignore getting spoiled by all of that and instead desire to become he best there ever was? They certainly aren't growing up under the same circumstances their father was. That doesn't mean they can't become great or find a fire. But they def don't have the same adversity.

Budadiiii

You constantly bully me and post my picture for the whole world to see. I had no problems without you until you turned into an absolute PRICK. My facebook is for people I know in real life, not InsideHoops and everyone else who sees this forum.

Cocaine80s
02-28-2015, 07:30 PM
Man its gonna be weird as **** in a few years if his kids end up having hoopmixtape videos and shit

I remember watching austin rivers one like 2 years ago :lol

JT123
02-28-2015, 07:32 PM
You constantly bully me and post my picture for the whole world to see. I had no problems without you until you turned into an absolute PRICK. My facebook is for people I know in real life, not InsideHoops and everyone else who sees this forum.
:roll: Begging for mercy. Let's give him a break Lebron23.

Trollsmasher
02-28-2015, 07:33 PM

Rat poison

Budadiiii
02-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Rat poison
I would never mess with a rice dealer. I'm hard but I'm not that hard.

JerrySeinfeld
02-28-2015, 07:37 PM

His dad is 6'6-6'7 tall... He won't end up shorter than 6'3

JebronLames
02-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Wow, imagine if LeBron married a great athlete.

Hey Yo
02-28-2015, 08:15 PM

LOL @ living in a tee pee on wheels.

nba_55
02-28-2015, 08:28 PM

Hey Simon, One of these days. I might visit you at Wichita, Kansas. I'll personally cure you of your mental problems, Anti Social Behavior, and multiple personality disorder.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

Straight_Ballin
02-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Wait, a 28 year old that lives on the other side of the world is d1ck riding a 10 year old boy. What the hell kind of forum is this? Mods?