PDA

View Full Version : FIRE HOLLINS. Join with me Nets fans...

brooklynsfinest
02-28-2015, 09:00 PM
It's not too late for the Nets championship aspirationons to take hold but we need to FIRE HOLLINS. Dude is awful. Why isn;t Young starting? Why is Lopez on the court end games and not Plums? WHY WHY WHY.

We are just out of the playoffs but easily can sneak in and then first round Atlanta? JOKE TEAM. But shit will not happen with blind and stupid ass Hollins.

FIRE HOLLINS. Get us a real coach (what do Bulls want for Thibs?) and let's get going.

IncarceratedBob
02-28-2015, 09:01 PM
It's not too late for the Nets championship aspirationons
http://replygif.net/i/130.gif

Done_And_Done
02-28-2015, 09:03 PM
Did you really just amalgamate the words Championship Aspirations and the Brooklyn Nets ??

I respect your passion brother but... It's not happening. Not for a long while at least.

brooklynsfinest
http://replygif.net/i/130.gif
Your avi is for a fake ass loser on twitter. What do you know?

brooklynsfinest
Did you really just amalgamate the words Championship Aspirations and the Nets together??

I respect your passion brother but... It's not happening. Not for a long while at least.
I didn't alamagate anything. I just stated truth. Hollins be sabatoging a good team.

IncarceratedBob
02-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Your avi is for a fake ass loser on twitter. What do you know?
http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Nets.htm

brooklynsfinest
02-28-2015, 09:05 PM
http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Nets.htm
Your Hawks suck.

Done_And_Done
02-28-2015, 09:06 PM
I didn't alamagate anything. I just stated truth. Hollins be sabatoging a good team.

But that's the thing.... They're not a good team. What you need most is a different crop of players or a rebuild but yeah well, draft picks aren't really something you have a copious amount of.

brooklynsfinest
02-28-2015, 09:10 PM
But that's the thing.... They're not a good team. What you need most is a different crop of players or a rebuild but yeah well, draft picks aren't really something you have a copious amount of.

Markel and Cory are like two high first round picks. Those are future stars. That and Plums and Brook, what team has four future stars like that? Shit is ill. Plus Deron is BALLING the last few games.

We outplayed the Rockets, one of the beast teams in the West and only lost because Hollins had some ill combos on the court.

Done_And_Done
02-28-2015, 09:19 PM
Markel and Cory are like two high first round picks. Those are future stars. That and Plums and Brook, what team has four future stars like that? Shit is ill. Plus Deron is BALLING the last few games.

We outplayed the Rockets, one of the beast teams in the West and only lost because Hollins had some ill combos on the court.

Future stars?

I'll believe that when I see the proof pudding. At this point you've got 2 late second rounders with potential who got dumped by the teams that drafted them.

Get back to me when Deron shows glimmers of solid play over the stretch of a month. We're talking about a guy who at one point this season got bumped for Jack as a starter. Once again, I respect your passion for your team but it's evident that you've got blinders on. Keep the faith though :cheers:

brooklynsfinest
02-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Future stars?

I'll believe that when I see the proof pudding. At this point you've got 2 late second rounders with potential who got dumped by the teams that drafted them.

Get back to me when Deron shows glimmers of solid play over the stretch of a month. We're talking about a guy who at one point this season got bumped for Jack as a starter. Once again, I respect your passion for your team but it's evident that you've got blinders on. Keep the faith though :cheers:
You a good dude. Become a Nets fan once it's clear how good we will be, i welcome you. :cheers:

Optimus Prime
02-28-2015, 09:22 PM
Nets fans are pretty delusional. I remember it wasn't that long ago that they thought they were title contenders.

If you really think firing Hollins is going to fix this team, then there is no hope for you.

Their Russian gangster owner wants to sell the team a few years after forking over truckloads of cash for the team and to fund the ridiculous roster. That's how embarrassing it is.

They traded a gazillion picks for Pierce and Garnett, neither of which is still with the team.

They have Deron Williams and Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez on huge contracts.

:hammerhead: :banghead:

Done_And_Done
02-28-2015, 09:24 PM
You a good dude. Become a Nets fan once it's clear how good we will be, i welcome you. :cheers:

I could never disown my team but I appreciate the invite to join Nets Nation

Good luck brother...

Big Cheese
02-28-2015, 09:35 PM
if hollins is fired you will be on your 5th coach in the last 3 seasons :lol

bigt
02-28-2015, 10:26 PM
It's ok, the Nets will be good soon once they use their upcoming draft picks to....oh....nevermind