PDA

View Full Version : Andrew wiggins is better than I thought

retaxis
03-01-2015, 05:37 AM
Some Kids come out of college and got beans for brains ahem Beasley but this kid wants to learn the fundamentals and already has shown he has a good feel for the game. I thought he would spend a long time using his athleticism to shoot over players but he has demonstrated he is taking smart shots and shooting the ball the right way and not relying on his athleticsm alone. This kid is dynamite and they should surround him with big rebounders like Kobe

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 05:42 AM
Some Kids come out of college and got beans for brains ahem Beasley but this kid wants to learn the fundamentals and already has shown he has a good feel for the game. I thought he would spend a long time using his athleticism to shoot over players but he has demonstrated he is taking smart shots and shooting the ball the right way and not relying on his athleticsm alone. This kid is dynamite and they should surround him with big rebounders like Kobe
I watched 5 minutes of the kid in college and knew he was special just from his demeanor.

I know what greatness is. People tell me to "watch tape" and study and other bullshit. What type of loser wastes time to do that crap? I have natural talent and pick up on who's good and who isn't without doing the dirty work. Obviously most of the geeks like Lazeruss and cavsfanftw don't have my talents so they spend most of their time studying the sport like it's a ****ing job. :oldlol:

Newsflash... if sports don't come natural to you then you shouldn't waste your time trying to understand them. You either have it or you don't. There's no in between.

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 05:53 AM
I watched 5 minutes of the kid in college and knew he was special just from his demeanor.

I know what greatness is. People tell me to "watch tape" and study and other bullshit. What type of loser wastes time to do that crap? I have natural talent and pick up on who's good and who isn't without doing the dirty work. Obviously most of the geeks like Lazeruss and cavsfanftw don't have my talents so they spend most of their time studying the sport like it's a ****ing job. :oldlol:

Newsflash... if sports don't come natural to you then you shouldn't waste your time trying to understand them. You either have it or you don't. There's no in between.

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/48661_Nerd-Alertlow.jpg

I REALLY KNO SPORTS GUYS, TRUST ME IM VERY TALENTED

raprap
03-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Love that he got the mid range game already. Shout out to Ricku Rubio too, he's been amazing with the games I've seen this season.

retaxis
03-01-2015, 06:50 AM

If you are so talented why are you unemployed? shouldn't you be making six figures and living the dream life like any mid 20s talented person should?

oarabbus
03-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Love that he got the mid range game already. Shout out to Ricku Rubio too, he's been amazing with the games I've seen this season.

He's known as Licku Lubio in Japan, I think

take it easy just a joke

JtotheIzzo
03-01-2015, 07:33 AM
In the few games since KG has gotten there he has been attacking the rim with ferocity.

Its great to see.

Wiggins with a meanstreak will be practically impossible to guard.

Angel Face
03-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Andrew Wiggins vs Memphis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmbuyqt4Xfg)

:applause:

Sportal
03-01-2015, 07:43 AM
Andrew Wiggins vs Memphis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmbuyqt4Xfg)

:applause:

That move at 1:35... That is going to get so ridiculous during the off-season. Watch out for that next year.

lilteapot
03-01-2015, 08:19 AM
If you are so talented why are you unemployed? shouldn't you be making six figures and living the dream life like any mid 20s talented person should?
:roll: Owned

ArbitraryWater
03-01-2015, 08:25 AM

Why is your avatar a picture of this guy?

http://dlti.org/faculty

http://i.gyazo.com/c8ec6578ab90d746d937d957ac738725.png