PDA

View Full Version : I held hands with a girl for the first time tonight

Fudge
03-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Drunk at the club, 2AM, everybody leaving, see this girl chilling by herself waiting for her frends by th entrance of the club. Get to touchin, flirting, and ended up getting her number. I felt amazing...at that moment, on top of the world.I still do actually haha. Geez. After that I walk her to her car along with her hideous, wasted girlfriends, holding hands with her so she wouldn't fall over and bail on these filthy streets. Thinking about texting her tomorrow to see what happens. We'll see. Overall, was an awesome night. Best night that I can remembr

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 07:38 AM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjcry1.png

Pretty soon you won't even remember InsideHoops.

Proud of you but I know I'm gonna lose you soon. Don't forget me bro... hold me close to your heart forever. When times are tough ask yourself how I would handle it. And them smile as you reminisce on the times you had on here. That WE had on here.

Fudge
03-01-2015, 07:41 AM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjcry1.png

Pretty soon you won't even remember InsideHoops.

Proud of you but I know I'm gonna lose you soon. Don't forget me bro... hold me close to your heart forever. When times are tough ask yourself how I would handle it. And them smile as you reminisce on the times you had on here. That WE had on here.
Haha, psh hey bro. I have my priorities straight okay. Youre number one to me, Alwayz. Always have been, always will.

Dont get it twisted. I love you, brah. Nothing will ever come between us. Not even some wasted, filthy ass, dirty feet having ass hoe. On my mama.
I won't egret saying anyof this in he morning. A niga drunk af ready to pass out in these Ralph lauren briefs. Night Holmes.

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 07:44 AM
Haha, psh hey bro. I have my priorities straight okay. Youre number one to me, Alwayz. Always have been, always will.

Dont get it twisted. I love you, brah. Nothing will ever come between us. Not even some wasted, filthy ass, dirty feet having ass hoe. On my mama.
I won't egret saying anyof this in he morning. A niga drunk af ready to pass out in these Ralph lauren briefs. Night Holmes.
Hahahaha. I love you dude. Sleep well, champ.

One.

IcanzIIravor
03-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Drunk at the club, 2AM, everybody leaving, see this girl chilling by herself waiting for her frends by th entrance of the club. Get to touchin, flirting, and ended up getting her number. I felt amazing...at that moment, on top of the world.I still do actually haha. Geez. After that I walk her to her car along with her hideous, wasted girlfriends, holding hands with her so she wouldn't fall over and bail on these filthy streets. Thinking about texting her tomorrow to see what happens. We'll see. Overall, was an awesome night. Best night that I can remembr

Well done. Be careful what you say in that initial text you send. Good luck.

b1imtf
03-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Wow. Got some tips for me?

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 09:43 AM
goat thread

Bandito
03-01-2015, 01:54 PM
How can this be the goat thread when it hasn't got to page 2?

Millslapped
03-01-2015, 01:56 PM
:roll:

Random_Guy
03-01-2015, 01:58 PM
holding your other hand doesnt count op

chosen_one6
03-01-2015, 02:00 PM
OP is used to holding another man's hand.

Bandito
03-01-2015, 02:06 PM
OP is used to holding another man's hand.
Like LOLCats do everynight?

chosen_one6
03-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Like LOLCats do everynight?

Plot twist: Fudge is LOLCats' girlfriend

Done_And_Done
03-01-2015, 02:50 PM

I won't egret saying anyof this in he morning's A niga drunk af ready to pass out in these Ralph lauren briefs. Night Holmes.

Such unnecessary details lolol

Fudge bro :oldlol:

GreggPopazit
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Next step is to have her make a loose fist and you can slip your finger in there.

Velocirap31
03-01-2015, 10:03 PM
This thread made me smile. Happy for you OP

imdaman99
03-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Pics of these hands or it didn't happen :coleman:

poido123
03-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Saw thread title. Expecting a Jameer breakthrough. Left thread disappointed.