PDA

View Full Version : NEW RULE ON ISH! When people go the off and dont win the stats for that yr dont count

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 02:02 PM
After watching westbrook im starting to see if given the green light any great player can put up crazy numbers.If you dont make the playoffs your stats for that year no longer count.All users for now on should not bring up a player's stats if said player did not make the playoffs in that particular year

I've made several rules for ish including
1.RINGS ONLY COUNT IF YOU WON THE FINALS MVP SIDEKICK RINGS NO LONGER COUNT.
2.IF YOU DONT SCORE FROM CREATING YOUR OWN SHOT THAT COUNTS AS BEING BIRD-FED POINTS WHICH IS NOT RESPECTABLE AND ALSO NO LONGER COUNT.A 5 YEAR OLD CAN SCORE IF YOU FEED HIM WIDE OPEN SHOTS ALL GAME
3.The only way you can be compared to jordan is if you averaged 28/6/6 as a rookie, averaged 41 points in at least one finals, or never lost in the finals.If you can meet any of these 3 requirements then and only then can you be compared to mj.

Done_And_Done
03-01-2015, 02:13 PM
lol

So by your logic, Robert Horry has zero rings when it comes to debate?

And any bucket that was assisted is junk?

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 02:16 PM
lol

So by your logic, Robert Horry has zero rings when it comes to debate?

And any bucket that was assisted is junk?
Robert Horry basically never played in the NBA going by The Official Ish Rules

Akrazotile
03-01-2015, 02:18 PM
After watching westbrook im starting to see if given the green light any great player can put up crazy numbers.If you dont make the playoffs your stats for that year no longer count.All users for now on should not bring up a player's stats if said player did not make the playoffs in that particular year

2.IF YOU DONT SCORE FROM CREATING YOUR OWN SHOT THAT COUNTS AS BEING BIRD-FED POINTS WHICH IS NOT RESPECTABLE.A 5 YEAR OLD CAN SCORE IF YOU FEED HIM WIDE OPEN SHOTS ALL GAME
3.The only way you can be compared to jordan is if you averaged 28/6/6 as a rookie, averaged 41 points in at least one finals, or never lost in the finals.If you can meet any of these 3 requirements then and only then can you be compared to mj.

NO.

It's if you dont win a championship. Individuals win chips so if a guy doesnt win in a particular year, nothing he did was impressive. PERIOD.

Millslapped
03-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Good post.

Roundball_Rock
03-01-2015, 02:24 PM

What happens when the sidekick wins the FMVP, i.e. Dumars or Parker? :yaohappy:

Done_And_Done
03-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Robert Horry basically never played in the NBA going by The Official Ish Rules

Thanks for clarifying.

Done_And_Done
03-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Excellent question

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 02:29 PM
That means they won a ring :confusedshrug: also subtract a ring from isiah and tim

nba_55
03-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Good thread. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Another ISH rule:
It's better for a player's legacy if he loses in the 1st round than losing in the finals.

Done_And_Done
03-01-2015, 02:33 PM
OP oughta be ish's newest mod. Just saying...

SouBeachTalents
03-01-2015, 02:36 PM
So what happens for the '69 Celtics, no rings for them?

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 02:37 PM
So what happens for the '69 Celtics, no rings for them?
Jerry West won a ring that year why are you talking about the celtics?

Roundball_Rock
03-01-2015, 02:38 PM

Another ISH rule:
It's better for a player's legacy if he loses in the 1st round than losing in the finals.

:D :applause:

Mikebball1
03-01-2015, 02:40 PM
:biggums:

LAZERUSS
03-01-2015, 02:41 PM

Another ISH rule:

That is already the rule here.

Alamо
03-01-2015, 02:48 PM

Another ISH rule:

Winning in the finals > losing in the finals > not making the finals > Lebron 2011 finals

nba_55
03-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Winning in the finals > losing in the finals > not making the finals > Lebron 2011 finals

So insecure! He has to mention Lebron to feel better. :oldlol: :oldlol:

inclinerator
03-01-2015, 02:52 PM
agreed with everything except the jordan part

IncarceratedBob
03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
How is losing in the Finals better than not making it? What's the point of having a team good enough to make the Finals if you can't seal the deal?

If LeBron wins 8 rings, he'll still never be able to top 6/6.

Alamо
03-01-2015, 03:53 PM
So insecure! He has to mention Lebron to feel better. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Not insecure at all. Lebron is one of my favorite players to watch. But his performance in the 2011 finals was easily the worst of any superstar I've seen in their prime. By far. Just pathetic.

Mikebball1
03-01-2015, 03:55 PM
yeah im stucking with my point

SugarHill
03-01-2015, 03:58 PM
How is losing in the Finals better than not making it? What's the point of having a team good enough to make the Finals if you can't seal the deal?

some people truly believe this

8/16 > 6/6

SouBeachTalents
03-01-2015, 04:32 PM

So losing to the Pistons in '07 > Making the '07 Finals

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 04:47 PM

2.IF YOU DONT SCORE FROM CREATING YOUR OWN SHOT THAT COUNTS AS BEING BIRD-FED POINTS WHICH IS NOT RESPECTABLE AND ALSO NO LONGER COUNT.A 5 YEAR OLD CAN SCORE IF YOU FEED HIM WIDE OPEN SHOTS ALL GAME

this is all rudimentary NBA, congrats on your enlightenment tho

ralph_i_el
03-01-2015, 05:08 PM
I'll never understand how some folks get off on being complete retards in public. OP must know that nobody respects him, right?

Vienceslav
03-01-2015, 05:50 PM
OP raises some interesting points.:applause:

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I'll never understand how some folks get off on being complete retards in public. OP must know that nobody respects him, right?

OP raises some interesting points.:applause:

agreed with everything except the jordan part

Good post.

Thanks for clarifying.

Another fantastic post by OP.

Another ISH rule:

OP oughta be ish's newest mod. Just saying...

that looks like respect to me....http://i.imgur.com/eFLZPOT.gif

ralph_i_el
03-01-2015, 06:33 PM
that looks like respect to me....http://i.imgur.com/eFLZPOT.gif
:rolleyes:
This reminds me of when they let the kid with down syndrome play during the last few minutes of the season, and everyone gives him a standing ovation because otherwise it would just be sad as ****.