PDA

View Full Version : Why do LeBron James teammates just fall in line like robots?

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 05:09 PM
They dont take dumb shots & career chuckers start playing in the system.This dude must be some sort of super alpha or something.Even westbrook, melo,durant,cp3, and kobe became robots on his team (TEAM USA).I've never seen any player just chuck a bad shot for the game on the cavs/heat without lebron touching the ball 1st.I've also never seen someone ignore him when he screams for the ball.

JT123
03-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Lebron simply commands respect, as most alpha's do. Iman even calls him Sir. :lol That skinny guy in OKC on the other hand...

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Lebron simply commands respect, as most alpha's do. Iman even calls him Sir. :lol That skinny guy in OKC on the other hand...
On team USA LeBron turned kobe into Thabo Sefolosha,Cp3 turned into Derek Fisher he never dominated the ball, and Russell Westbrook turned into basically what Shumpert is on the Cavs right now.This dude is the ultimate leader he really gets everyone on his team to change their game but he never changes his

CavaliersFTW
03-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Durant is also called Sirvent

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Durant is also called Sirvent
spot of tea? http://stackholdersonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Kevin-Durant-The-Servant.jpg

Nah but can we not derail this thread please i really want to know how he mind ****s his teammates into changing their game but he never changes his.

3ball
03-01-2015, 05:40 PM
They dont take dumb shots & career chuckers start playing in the system.This dude must be some sort of super alpha or something.Even westbrook, melo,durant,cp3, and kobe became robots on his team (TEAM USA).I've never seen any player just chuck a bad shot for the game on the cavs/heat without lebron touching the ball 1st.I've also never seen someone ignore him when he screams for the ball.
Lebron's style robs teammates of their normal playmaking duties, which craters their production ala Bosh, Love, and Wade.. Instead, Lebron's ball-dominant approach turns these guys into high efficiency play-finishers.

Lebron's proclivity of changing players from high-producing play-makers, into lower-producing (but higher efficiency) play-FINISHERS, lowers the capacity and ceiling of the team..

this is why lebron's teams always fall short, and never reach the ceiling their immense talent indicates they should reach.

Kvnzhangyay
03-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Lebron's style robs teammates of their normal playmaking duties, which craters their production ala Bosh, Love, and Wade.. Instead, Lebron's ball-dominant approach turns these guys into high efficiency play-finishers.

Lebron's proclivity of changing players from high-producing play-makers, into lower-producing (but higher efficiency) play-FINISHERS, lowers the capacity and ceiling of the team..

this is why lebron's teams always fall short, and never reach the ceiling their massive talent would indicate they should reach.

incorrect, that's an opinion

3ball
03-01-2015, 05:44 PM
incorrect, that's an opinion
there were plenty facts in there.. Love, Bosh and Wade's stats DID crater alongside lebron.

that's a fact.

all three of those guys playmake less alongside lebron, and play-finish more.

that's what a ball-dominant style does - it takes over the play-making duties and turns teammates into play-finishers.

Kvnzhangyay
03-01-2015, 05:46 PM
there were plenty facts in there.. Love, Bosh and Wade's stats DID crater alongside lebron.

that's a fact.

all three of those guys playmake less alongside lebron, and play-finish more.

that's what a ball-dominant style does - it takes over the play-making duties and turns teammates into play-finishers.
so your fundamental assumption is that they become play-finishers? that's debateable

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 05:48 PM
He has a Beta personality it's more the fact that he's so damn good at basketball that he commands respect

imdaman99
03-01-2015, 05:48 PM
His teammates know that if you don't comply to Lebron-ball, he is likely to quit on the team.

StephHamann
03-01-2015, 06:04 PM

JR Smith 1/9 right now :lol

STATUTORY
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
truthfully it's because Lebron is in essence the coach/GM of the team, if you don't fall in line you will see your playtime cut, roster spot taken, yourself traded, see Dion Waiters

Straight_Ballin
03-01-2015, 06:09 PM

And there you have it. Bron so beta, chuckers like JR smith just fire at will and dismiss bron like he's not even there.

Killbot
03-01-2015, 06:10 PM
You just insulted our entire machine race.

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 06:10 PM
if lebron wasnt playing tonight he would be 4-18 right now

Straight_Ballin
03-01-2015, 06:11 PM
truthfully it's because Lebron is in essence the coach/GM of the team, if you don't fall in line you will see your playtime cut, roster spot taken, yourself traded, see Dion Waiters

This isn't like a bran stan's job at McDonalds where if you don't flip enough burgers fast enough, you are out. It Bron tries to get people to fall in line, he just pisses them off and they go to another team. Who's gonna be the ray allen guy to save his career if Bron gets on that players bad side?

Im so nba'd out
03-01-2015, 06:14 PM
This dude lebron turned kobe into andre roberson he had kobe full court pressing on TEAM USA and he never shot the ball on offense.Like someone explain that to me.Cp3 played off the ball damn near every second he was on the court.Everyone defers to this dude.Durant and melo were spot up shooters.I can go down the list of the whole team literally every single one of them fell in line and changed their game except bront.thats some alpha shit forreal...

I have never heard kobe say "i dont need to score"...lebron james being on his team made kobe say this....unreal

Mikebball1
03-01-2015, 06:21 PM
because he is the GM....if you don't then he will work the phones again and get rid of you

3ball
03-01-2015, 06:55 PM
so your fundamental assumption is that they become play-finishers? that's debateable
obviously not 100%... but more than they were before.

i don't think i'm stepping out on a limb by saying that.. i think that's the natural conclusion of most people tbh:

lebron stands out there, makes all the decisions, and his teammates are essentially reduced to tricks hoping lebron will toss them a dime.. :confusedshrug: