PDA

View Full Version : LeBron on loss

ArbitraryWater
03-01-2015, 08:29 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/3142ec181b3c1e13adb39fb1da742be7.png
http://i.gyazo.com/1c91453e69b1efe532dd3af3e73beb81.png

nba_55
03-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Off shooting free throw night, it happens!

STATUTORY
03-01-2015, 08:30 PM
the n99a is speaking to himself via Twitter?

da fuq?

coin24
03-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Eenie meenie teenie weenie shrivelled little short di.ck bran

Asukal
03-01-2015, 08:53 PM
That beta mentality...:facepalm

LoneyROY7
03-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Chief on that L, homie. Chief that sh*t to the roach.

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Yep.

He choked the game away. Feel sorry for his teammates.

TheMilkyBarKid
03-01-2015, 09:18 PM
The best leaders take accountability for their shortcomings and share the credit for their victories.

Good on him handling it like a man.

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 09:19 PM
LeShook be venting his emotions on twitter like a chick

JohnFreeman
03-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Took the L on the HGH chin

The_Yearning
03-01-2015, 09:20 PM
The best leaders take accountability for their shortcomings and share the credit for their victories.

No.

Alexander The Great
Napoleon Bonaparte
Ghengis Khan
Gilgamesh

LeBron is just a phony beta bitch.

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 09:23 PM

The best leaders make sure to post it on twitter and not lead by example, you're right.

Akrazotile
03-01-2015, 09:29 PM
GOAT accountability. Was literally just one tiny sliver outside the Top 5 GOAT ranking, this tips the scale enough to push him inside. Congrats Lebron, now Top 5 All Time :applause:

Kobe clinging to his Top 20 spot and desperately trying to stay relevant with contrived media soundbites.

AintNoSunshine
03-01-2015, 09:34 PM
No.

Alexander The Great
Napoleon Bonaparte
Ghengis Khan
Gilgamesh

LeBron is just a phony beta bitch.

:roll: :roll: Lebron is held in a standard in comparison to these dudes now? :bowdown:

JerrySeinfeld
03-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Hold this L LeBron

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 09:36 PM
:roll: :roll: Lebron is held in a standard in comparison to these dudes now? :bowdown:
How can you be held in a standard?

warriorfan
03-01-2015, 09:38 PM
How can you be held in a standard?

this powerful dose of ether has lowered his level of consciousness

LAZERUSS
03-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Only ISH, where your last game is the only one that matters.

A few days ago Lebron "won" the MVP when he badly outplayed Curry H2H. Now, today, he "lost" it, despite putting up a 37-8-4-3-3 game.

Of course, the Cavs still have 21 games left, including one at Atlanta, but I guess those won't mean anything... until each are played...

JT123
03-01-2015, 09:43 PM
GOAT accountability. Was literally just one tiny sliver outside the Top 5 GOAT ranking, this tips the scale enough to push him inside. Congrats Lebron, now Top 5 All Time :applause:

Kobe clinging to his Top 20 spot and desperately trying to stay relevant with contrived media soundbites.
This. When Kobe cost his teams games in the past he never took responsibility, choosing instead to throw Gasol and Bynum under the bus.

04mzwach
03-01-2015, 09:48 PM
one game, stfu

FLDFSU
03-01-2015, 09:50 PM

A few days ago Lebron "won" the MVP when he badly outplayed Curry H2H. Now, today, he "lost" it, despite putting up a 37-8-4-3-3 game.

Of course, the Cavs still have 21 games left, including one at Atlanta, but I guess those won't mean anything... until each are played...

This is where you are wrong. It is not game by game...it is possession by possession.

But this isn't any different than in other sports...Heisman candidate throws a TD pass...OMG THE HEISMAN IS HIS...ITS OVER!! GIVE HIM THE TROPHY NOW!!

On the next possession, he over throws his TE by an inch...OMG THE BUM!! NO WAY HE DESERVES THE HEISMAN!!! I AM NOT EVEN SURE HE IS THE BEST QB ON HIS TEAM!!!

Straight_Ballin
03-01-2015, 09:51 PM

A few days ago the bran stans were yelling how bron who wasn't even in contention for MVP outplayed Curry and everyone told them to settle the fvck down, that anyone can have a good game and low and behold harden just made bron hold the L after tonight. Bron can play those last 21 games until he's blue in the face, it isn't going to mean shit other than not sniffing this years MVP. Sometimes I worry that people don't understand how these things work.:lol

DeuceWallaces
03-01-2015, 09:52 PM
I don't why he plays so much hero ball at the end of games. Half the plays from 4 minutes left on were a bunch of ISO's and step backs. No offense, no pick and rolls, nothing.

You'd think after getting destroyed by team ball in the finals last year that he'd know better.

SouBeachTalents
03-01-2015, 09:52 PM
This is where you are wrong. It is not game by game...it is possession by possession.

But this isn't any different than in other sports...Heisman candidate throws a TD pass...OMG THE HEISMAN IS HIS...ITS OVER!! GIVE HIM THE TROPHY NOW!!

On the next possession, he over throws his TE by an inch...OMG THE BUM!! NO WAY HE DESERVES THE HEISMAN!!! I AM NOT EVEN SURE HE IS THE BEST QB ON HIS TEAM!!!

Sadly this is very true, a lot of sports today, especially in this era is a lot of hyperbole and what have you done for me lately

JT123
03-01-2015, 09:55 PM
I don't why he plays so much hero ball at the end of games. Half the plays from 4 minutes left on were a bunch of ISO's and step backs. No offense, no pick and rolls, nothing.

You'd think after getting destroyed by team ball in the finals last year that he'd know better.
But when he doesn't do that you guys accuse him of playing hot potato and not wanting the ball. :rolleyes:
He had no choice today, as Kyrie was hurt and everyone's shot was off.

Budadiiii
03-01-2015, 09:59 PM
But when he doesn't do that you guys accuse him of playing hot potato and not wanting the ball. :rolleyes:
No, dumbass, there's a such thing as playing off ball and putting yourself in a better position to score instead of dribbling at the top of the key and shooting a long prayer that never goes in for him.

Players like Durant can get away with hogging the ball because he can pull up from anywhere and it's a good shot.

LeBron is a shitty shooter, especially in crunch time, so he needs to run a set. His basketball IQ is putrid though so he doesn't know how to play off ball.

JT123
03-01-2015, 10:06 PM
No, dumbass, there's a such thing as playing off ball and putting yourself in a better position to score instead of dribbling at the top of the key and shooting a long prayer that never goes in for him.

Players like Durant can get away with hogging the ball because he can pull up from anywhere and it's a good shot.

LeBron is a shitty shooter, especially in crunch time, so he needs to run a set. His basketball IQ is putrid though so he doesn't know how to play off ball.
What's with the name calling Simon? :( I figured you would be in a great mood after how the game ended.
Lebron can't put himself in a better position to score if he's the only player on the court whom the Rockets fear. Kyrie is the only other player on the Cavs who can keep the defense somewhat honest, and with him sitting out Lebron has to do EVERYTHING for the Cavs. Watch the games!

Prime_Shaq
03-01-2015, 10:08 PM
At least he took the blame, many leaders wouldn't. You can't win every game, mistakes happen

DetroitPistonFan
03-01-2015, 10:28 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/3142ec181b3c1e13adb39fb1da742be7.png
http://i.gyazo.com/1c91453e69b1efe532dd3af3e73beb81.png
What the hell is LeBron saying? I don't understand Ohio slang.

JerrySeinfeld
03-01-2015, 10:29 PM
At least he took the blame, many leaders wouldn't. You can't win every game, mistakes happen

he took the blame via twitter... just like how he called out love on twitter

thats passive aggressive leadership. real alphas keep that shit in the lockerroom and don't care about their public image. think KG, Kobe, Duncan, etc.

DeuceWallaces
03-01-2015, 10:30 PM

I don't say shit. There's a lot of room between the 2010 Finals 4th quarters and what I just watched.

You don't need Kyrie to set a pick n' roll.

Megabox!
03-02-2015, 12:37 AM

What's this!? A poster on ISH who actually thinks rationallly?

Black and White
03-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Good on him, owning the responsibility, move on and make up for it next game.

J Shuttlesworth
03-02-2015, 12:47 AM

This generally hasn't been the case this year. I think he was playing that way because JR, Shump, and Delly were playing so poorly. I would have liked to see Love get some touches, but Love didn't seem to be making an effort to get into position to score.

Also, he should played the 2 man game with TT. They were getting decent looks when they did that.

ArbitraryWater
03-02-2015, 04:48 AM
he took the blame via twitter... just like how he called out love on twitter

thats passive aggressive leadership. real alphas keep that shit in the lockerroom and don't care about their public image. think KG, Kobe, Duncan, etc.

Please tell me your inside sources to what these guys say in the locker room.

JohnFreeman
03-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Good on him, owning the responsibility, move on and make up for it next game.
Agreed

KembaWalker
03-02-2015, 04:51 AM

Isn't that basically the Cavs offense every game, period.