PDA

View Full Version : Layup for 1 billion, (family/friends get executed at dawn if you miss) or 100 bucks?

CavaliersFTW
03-02-2015, 11:32 PM
$100 bill to walk away from the opportunity, or you get to take an uncontested layup for a chance to win $1 billion ... BUT your 4 closest of kin (family) and 2 best friends get beheaded by ISIS in front of you if you miss (and you'll be tried/held accountable as the cause of their murder for your greed in an ISIS court of law).

What do you do, do you take that layup? Your family/friends that will be beheaded are in the audience.

What will you do? :confusedshrug:

Dro
03-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Not a chance. No amount of money is worth my family's lives potentially. You have to take the $100, go get some weed, take em out to eat and explain to them why you chose their lives over a billion. Its a win, win.....

ralph_i_el
03-02-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm doing the layup.
I'm clutch.

what are the rules on this layup? I can just jog up and put it off the glass? If I went slow and focused I don't think I'd ever miss one of those. I'm sure my fam would be pissed, considering they're already set irl and don't have to work if they didn't want to.

G0ATbe
03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Layup. I don't miss.

buddha
i'm just going to dunk the ball with touching the rim.. easy money.

plowking
Are you allowed to dunk it? Or it has to be a layup? Either way I'm doing it.

Joyner82reload
03-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Am I included in those that get executed?

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

IGOTGAME
03-02-2015, 11:40 PM
wouldnt trust it. would think it was rigged.

Honestly, I'd just dunk softly off vert assuming I have the month to prepare. But couldnt risk the fam

GreggPopazit
03-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Layup. I hate my family so it is win-win.

warriorfan
03-02-2015, 11:41 PM
100 dollars unless Budaddii was in my immediate family then I would spike it off the glass as hard as I could

nba_55

mods

Prime_Shaq
Layup. I have a pretty stable mind when it comes to hitting layups, especially in clutch games. A shot would be a different story, I'm inconsistent as fk :lol

nba_55
03-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Layup. I have a pretty stable mind when it comes to hitting layups, especially in clutch games. A shot would be a different story, I'm inconsistent as fk :lol

What if while going up, the ball slips a little and you miss it...

Lebronxrings
03-02-2015, 11:44 PM
100 dollars unless Budaddii was in my immediate family then I would spike it off the glass as hard as I could
:oldlol:

Smook A.
03-02-2015, 11:44 PM
LOL this is an easy choice. I'm obviously going for the layup to win a billion. A layup to me is like counting to 5. Super easy.

RoseCity07
03-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Of course I'd take that lay up. There is no chance I miss it. I know under pressure I can make it.

CavaliersFTW
You'd have to watch your family/best friends get beheaded then be put into an ISIS court of law (you probably wouldn't live much longer yourself and would go out in a similarly gruesome fashion). The potential gain is immense, for a simple simple simple task... as easy as a layup. But the consequences for the slim chance of failure are literally horrific and catastrophic.

Milbuck
Layup. It's not like I'm gonna be going at full Brandon Knight retardspeed on it, I'd take my time and make absolute sure I'm making it.

Joyner82reload
03-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Do you guys realize how much pressure you would be under in this scenario? You would literally feel more pressure than any single 1 individual in the history of the world has felt. I doubt most of you would even be able to hold a fvcking basketball

nba_55
03-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Do you guys realize how much pressure you would be under in this scenario? You would literally be more pressure than any single 1 individual in the history of the world has felt. I doubt most of you would even be able to hold a fvcking basketball

This, it's not going to be the usual warm up layup that you usually take. If guys like Brandon Knight and T-Mac can miss layup/dunk under pressure, i wouldn't take the chance. Too much to lose.

Dro
03-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Do you guys realize how much pressure you would be under in this scenario? You would literally be more pressure than any single 1 individual in the history of the world has felt. I doubt most of you would even be able to hold a fvcking basketball
:lol :roll:
This, lol..He just said it funny as hell yeah..

But yeah basically, how many times have you guys been sitting there and just missed a layup...how many times have you played around the world and missed the layup, not often but I'm sure its happened once. You guys are crazy, you'd be shitting in your pants, your arms would feel so heavy as you raised them for the layup, I promise you'll short arm it, bank it too hard, any thing...

bigkingsfan
03-02-2015, 11:50 PM
I still live even if I miss, give me the lay up.

Prime_Shaq
03-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Like I said, on a layup I'm stable. I'll be able to correct it. I may not have professional training but I have basic training. Fundamental basketball.

ralph_i_el
03-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Do you guys realize how much pressure you would be under in this scenario? You would literally feel more pressure than any single 1 individual in the history of the world has felt. I doubt most of you would even be able to hold a fvcking basketball

you underestimate how much people on here hate their families :roll:

nba_55
03-02-2015, 11:55 PM
I still live even if I miss, give me the lay up.

some of you guys...:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Joyner82reload
03-02-2015, 11:55 PM
you underestimate how much people on here hate their families :roll:

Even if they hate their families, they're going to feel more pressure shooting for the billion alone than they have felt if you added up all of the pressure they've felt in any scenario in their entire life and put it on them at once. This isn't some you get 10 shots to do it. This is all or nothing on 1 shot. And could you imagine the scrutiny you would get from media/society if you took this bet in the first place? And much less missed it? You would be looked at as the biggest piece of shit in the history of human civilization. You would not only be known as the idiot that killed him entire family/friends, but you did it by missing a fvcking layup. You wouldn't be viewed as some psychopath that lost their mind and shot up their family. You would be viewed as a guy that just wagered their lives and lost. Your entire life would be OVER. You would NEVER have a friend, employer, girlfriend, etc ever again.

Christ, even if you make the shot your entire family and friends are still going to be like, WOW **** YOU DUDE

CavaliersFTW
03-02-2015, 11:56 PM
There is a very serious element of risk here. Take Lebron23 for example:

http://youtu.be/jq5YaJjVEP0?t=13s

plowking
03-02-2015, 11:56 PM
:lol :roll:
This, lol..He just said it funny as hell yeah..

But yeah basically, how many times have you guys been sitting there and just missed a layup...how many times have you played around the world and missed the layup, not often but I'm sure its happened once. You guys are crazy, you'd be shitting in your pants, your arms would feel so heavy as you raised them for the layup, I promise you'll short arm it, bank it too hard, any thing...

If you can jump high enough to place the ball in the ring, you can't really miss.

I'll two hand place the ball in the ring, without touching the rim. I'll do a two foot take off for even more stability.

nba_55
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: He is a funny guy.

AlphaWolf24
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM

lol....

cold...

CavaliersFTW
03-02-2015, 11:59 PM
lol....

cold...
LB23's my dude I've missed layups myself plenty of times he's just the only one I had footage readily available of :lol

Here's Lebron #6 also missing a layup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V059pKeNIrc

anyone at any time can miss a layup

BasedTom
03-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Do you realise how easy a layup is? It's kindergarten shit.

Might as well hold me at gun point and tell me to tie my shoelaces, or count to 10 (not allowed to use hands tho)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Actaully an interesting hypothetical.

You're thinking in the back your mind, "Well shit, its just a layup. How hard is that?!?" Thing is I could never risk/put my family in danger. Taking the layup would be like me siding with the devil. :lol

Dro
If you can jump high enough to place the ball in the ring, you can't really miss.

I'll two hand place the ball in the ring, without touching the rim. I'll do a two foot take off for even more stability.
See, I'm assuming this has to be a flat footed layup, like you have to shoot upwards towards the backboard, anything else would be too easy as you basically stated...

ralph_i_el
03-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Even if they hate their families, they're going to feel more pressure shooting for the billion alone than they have felt if you added up all of the pressure they've felt in any scenario in their entire life and put it on them at once. This isn't some you get 10 shots to do it. This is all or nothing on 1 shot. And could you imagine the scrutiny you would get from media/society if you took this bet in the first place? And much less missed it? You would be looked at as the biggest piece of shit in the history of human civilization. You would not only be known as the idiot that killed him entire family/friends, but you did it by missing a fvcking layup. You wouldn't be viewed as some psychopath that lost their mind and shot up their family. You would be viewed as a guy that just wagered their lives and lost. Your entire life would be OVER. You would NEVER have a friend, employer, girlfriend, etc ever again.

Christ, even if you make the shot your entire family and friends are still going to be like, WOW **** YOU DUDE

except I'm going to hit the layup and be known as the twenty-something with a billion dollars.

the mesiah
I'd gently finger roll that ball off that top box , cash in!

305Baller
Layup.

Joyner82reload
03-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Do you realise how easy a layup is? It's kindergarten shit.

Might as well hold me at gun point and tell me to tie my shoelaces, or count to 10 (not allowed to use hands tho)

For a billion dollars+my family dying?

I'd be so nervous this would probably be the result

http://img.izifunny.com/pics/2013/20130612/original/tie-your-shoes-in-a-second-7-gifs_4.gif

plowking
03-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Layup.

Da fuq?

Gotta change my avy now. We're a team.

Alamо
03-03-2015, 12:05 AM
I'd do a 360 layup just to add flair

BasedTom
"Read this Dr Seuss book and we'll give you a billion dollars, if you fail, we kill your family."

That's what this thread might as well be.

305Baller
Da fuq?

Gotta change my avy now. We're a team.

Get your own avy, homie. Be original.

plowking

Champion mentality.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-03-2015, 12:06 AM
1 billion dollars if blake griffin makes a dunk (can be as easy as possible <insert jumping over kia joke here>) but if he misses your family gets killed or 100 bucks.

CavaliersFTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNpPUm3_ps

RIP :(

Budadiiii
Might **** around and pull a Westbrook.

http://www.viralhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Russell-Westbrook-Airball-Layup.gif

Cocaine80s
Do I get 2 billion if I do a reverse?

How bout 3 billi if I go off my left ??

ralph_i_el
03-03-2015, 12:07 AM
1 billion dollars if blake griffin makes a dunk (can be as easy as possible <insert jumping over kia joke here>) but if he misses your family gets killed or 100 bucks.
Lol Blake is going to miss on purpose and then lol while they kill your folks

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Do I get 2 billion if I do a reverse?

How bout 3 billi if I go off my left ??
Sure

But if you miss the reverse you're the one who has to do the beheadings

If you miss the left you're the one who has to do the beheadings along with killing 4 kids that are just about to be released from a childrens hospital that just recovered from cancer. Then you yourself will be publicly beaten in the streets, and beheaded.

Joyner82reload
03-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Could you imagine missing then going home that night? Talk about an awkward family dinner...

Marchesk
03-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Sure

If you miss the left you're the one who has to do the beheadings along with killing 4 kids that are just about to be released from a childrens hospital that just recovered from cancer. Then you yourself will be publicly beaten in the streets, and beheaded.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Marchesk
03-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Anyone can miss a layup:

http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/wade3.gif

BasedTom
Could you imagine missing then going home that night? Talk about an awkward family dinner...
"Hey guys, throw away this shitty food, we have an actual chef now. No offense mum, here's a million"

CavaliersFTW
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The cockier/more greedy you get the more serious the consequence for failure lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Sure

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif

305Baller
03-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Anyone can miss a layup:

filed under: LeBron voodoo case files.

BasedTom
03-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Anyone can miss a layup:

Are you getting chased down? Do you have a very brief window of opportunity to make that layup? Also, that layup was pretty meaningless anyway...might as well use a halfcourt shot at the end of a quarter to say that a guy has bad shot selection.

Marchesk
03-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Are you getting chased down? Do you have a very brief window of opportunity to make that layup?

That would make it even more interesting. You start at 3 pt line. Lebron starts at the other 3 pt line. He gets to chase you down from behind with family and a billion on the line.

This sounds like a reality show in the making. Minus the killing and billion dollars.

BasedTom
03-03-2015, 12:19 AM
That would make it even more interesting. You start at 3 pt line. Lebron starts at the other 3 pt line. He gets to chase you down from behind with family and a billion on the line.

This sounds like a reality show in the making. Minus the killing and billion dollars.
I'll just wear a mavs jersey and it'll be smooth sailing from there :pimp:

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2015, 12:21 AM

I'd be able to make it with ease if there wasn't the risk of the killing. Even with Lebron on me. Seriously. I'd easily make it. One of my standout abilities is scoring on the break because I do what I saw Pistol Pete do. I don't go straight up for the shot, I give an up fake, stop on a dime waiting for the defender to go airborne and sail past me, and make an easy 2. I rarely see NBA players do that, but it works when it's just one guy chasing you down.

plowking
03-03-2015, 12:22 AM
So does it have to be a flat footed layup from the ground or are we allowed to jump/dunk/drop it in?

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2015, 12:23 AM
So does it have to be a flat footed layup from the ground or are we allowed to jump/dunk/drop it in?
A dunk is a layup, there are many types of layups. Any type of layup counts. Just release the shot within 3 feet of the basket, do w/e finish you want. Just remember, your family and friends heads are on the line if you choose to attempt the layup.

Prime_Shaq
03-03-2015, 12:24 AM
I'd be able to make it with ease if there wasn't the risk of the killing. Even with Lebron on me. Seriously. I'd easily make it. One of my standout abilities is scoring on the break because I do what I saw Pistol Pete do. I don't go straight up for the shot, I give an up fake, stop on a dime waiting for the defender to go airborne and sail past me, and make an easy 2. I rarely see NBA players do that, but it works when it's just one guy chasing you down.
Yeah but I dont think its needed. I mean, no way LeBron chases me down from the other 3pt line. If you have proper fundamentals, one dribble is all you need to lay it in from the 3pt line.

zoom17
03-03-2015, 12:24 AM
To make it harder OP you should have said you have to do it under 10 seconds.

T_L_P
03-03-2015, 12:25 AM

The dude filming it rambling makes this even funnier.

:roll:

plowking
03-03-2015, 12:26 AM
A dunk is a layup, there are many types of layups. Any type of layup counts. Just release the shot within 3 feet of the basket, do w/e finish you want.

In that case, absolutely.

I haven't picked up a basketball more than twice in the last year I'd guess, so the flat footed one, even as easy as it is would have been a no, because like you said, anyone can miss. :oldlol:

Milbuck
03-03-2015, 12:28 AM
A dunk is a layup, there are many types of layups. Any type of layup counts. Just release the shot within 3 feet of the basket, do w/e finish you want. Just remember, your family and friends heads are on the line if you choose to attempt the layup.
In that case I'd do it without question. Just recently dunked for the first time about a month ago. Pretty confident I could make an uncontested freebie dunk or drop in. Pretty much no chance of screwing it up unless I try to extend the arm like Lebron, which I couldn't do anyways.

plowking
03-03-2015, 12:30 AM
In that case I'd do it without question. Just recently dunked for the first time about a month ago. Pretty confident I could make an uncontested freebie dunk or drop in. Pretty much no chance of screwing it up unless I try to **** it back like Lebron, which I couldn't do anyways.

What about if you had to catch it off an alley?

tpols
03-03-2015, 12:30 AM
How can you miss a layup doe?

I'd like this better if it was a dunk scenario

Milbuck
03-03-2015, 12:32 AM
What about if you had to catch it off an alley?
That I could probably screw up lol, but more importantly the passer could really mess it up. No way I'd try that with the conditions as they are, unless I'm somehow guaranteed a flawless pass.

BasedTom
03-03-2015, 12:34 AM
What if the court had legos all over it

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2015, 12:35 AM
How bout this, it has to be a Mikan drill-esq layup off the glass. You can use your dominant hand. But you have to use the glass and it's the traditional push-the-ball-at-the-backboard type of layup. Still simple as counting to 5. But this way people who can dunk vs people who can't don't have any advantage it's all even since everyone can (or should) be able to do a Mikan-drill layup with ease.

ButterFace
03-03-2015, 12:37 AM
My family would be mad at me for like a minute, but they'll soon forget.

T_L_P
03-03-2015, 12:40 AM
How bout this, it has to be a Mikan drill-esq layup off the glass. You can use your dominant hand. But you have to use the glass and it's the traditional push-the-ball-at-the-backboard type of layup. Still simple as counting to 5. But this way people who can dunk vs people who can't don't have any advantage it's all even since everyone can (or should) be able to do a Mikan-drill layup with ease.

Yo Cavs, is this you teaching the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmFOj0nhUN8

T_L_P
03-03-2015, 12:41 AM
That I could probably screw up lol, but more importantly the passer could really mess it up. No way I'd try that with the conditions as they are, unless I'm somehow guaranteed a flawless pass.

If you just dunked for the first time recently, I highly doubt you'd finish an oop. Even with a perfect pass, your momentum would have to be just right (assuming you're not a good dunker already).

dreamwarrior
03-03-2015, 12:47 AM
My family would force me to do it anyway so if I miss it's on them

LongLiveTheKing
03-03-2015, 12:49 AM
I'd make it easily, even with all that pressure, I can't remember the last time i missed a wide open layup. I don't think its happened to me in a game I mean i have missed easy lay-ups before but not wide open

Milbuck
03-03-2015, 01:01 AM
If you just dunked for the first time recently, I highly doubt you'd finish an oop. Even with a perfect pass, your momentum would have to be just right (assuming you're not a good dunker already).
I've been in shape to dunk for longer than a month, just wasn't balling that much before about a month ago. Started working out a lot more aggressively, especially on my vert, since early last summer. And since then I've been dunking a good amount just practicing by myself. Not saying a lob would be effortless but I can def do it if the pass is on point. I would never try it with the conditions in the OP though.

BasedTom
03-03-2015, 01:03 AM

nah, he's a brent barry impersonator

305Baller
03-03-2015, 01:05 AM

Good drill. Repped.

warriorfan
03-03-2015, 01:26 AM

hall of fame post

warriorfan
03-03-2015, 01:27 AM
I've been in shape to dunk for longer than a month, just wasn't balling that much before about a month ago. Started working out a lot more aggressively, especially on my vert, since early last summer. And since then I've been dunking a good amount just practicing by myself. Not saying a lob would be effortless but I can def do it if the pass is on point. I would never try it with the conditions in the OP though.

maybe on a 9 foot

iamgine
03-03-2015, 01:37 AM
I'll do the layup.

I miss a lot of layups but with a stake like that I just can't miss. (provided the rim, ball, lighting, wind, noise, etc on the court are all normal.) Easiest 1 billion in history.

iTare
03-03-2015, 01:41 AM
too easy lmao

id literally do it with my eyes close idgaf i am so confident its ridiculous
every goal ive ever set ive accomplished, this would be easy mode

lmao i am still laughing, how could anyone ask me this dumb of a question bruh. i am too good at life for this sort of shit. this is hysterical cuh

AirTupac
03-03-2015, 01:44 AM
Id do a 360 layup just to scare my family for the jokes of it. But of course I'd make it.

YouGotServed
03-03-2015, 01:47 AM
too easy lmao

id literally do it with my eyes close idgaf i am so confident its ridiculous
every goal ive ever set ive accomplished, this would be easy mode

lmao i am still laughing, how could anyone ask me this dumb of a question bruh. i am too good at life for this sort of shit. this is hysterical cuh

Akrazotile
03-03-2015, 01:49 AM
First I would draw a picture of muhammed, then Id take a swig of vodka and grab the basketball, scream out "EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN!!!!" then Id run up on the basket, launch myself majestically from the free throw line as cameras click and flash, **** the ball back with a graceful rotation of the arm, then fall to the ground about 4 feet short of the hoop and look over at my family and friends who are staring mortified, as masked ISIS soldiers grab them by the arms and begin to drag then away. I'd yell out "my bad you guys!!!" as theyre hauled out of the gym, then Id get in my car and drive to a local bar where I'd sit down and start telling a stranger over a mug of beer some days it just doesnt pay to get out of bed.

KDthunderup
03-03-2015, 02:01 AM
$100

With that much pressure on me to make the layup I would probably other think it or faint before I attempt it

zoom17
03-03-2015, 02:04 AM
First I would draw a picture of muhammed, then Id take a swig of vodka and grab the basketball, scream out "EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN!!!!" then Id run up on the basket, launch myself majestically from the free throw line as cameras click and flash, **** the ball back with a graceful rotation of the arm, then fall to the ground about 4 feet short of the hoop and look over at my family and friends who are staring mortified, as masked ISIS soldiers grab them by the arms and begin to drag then away. I'd yell out "my bad you guys!!!" as theyre hauled out of the gym, then Id get in my car and drive to a local bar where I'd sit down and start telling a stranger over a mug of beer some days it just doesnt pay to get out of bed.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2013/05/kanye-west.gif

Spaulding
03-03-2015, 02:09 AM

:violin:

305Baller
03-03-2015, 02:25 AM
This thread brought to you by ISIS.

tgan3
03-03-2015, 03:26 AM
I will layup for 1 billion.

Considering a layup is as good as 100% if not contested, unless its some kind of trick question and you will miss more than usual.

CeltsGarlic
03-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Im making dat layup b

CeltsGarlic
03-03-2015, 03:41 AM
This thread brought to you by ISIS.

Beheading people since '99

kNIOKAS
03-03-2015, 03:48 AM
I consider it unethical to put lives of others on the line for the own financial gain. Give me $100 guaranteed. :cheers:

CeltsGarlic
03-03-2015, 03:50 AM
I consider it unethical to put lives of others on the line for the own financial gain. Give me $100 guaranteed. :cheers:

There is no "on the line". Its a lay up. :pimp:

Sakkreth
03-03-2015, 04:26 AM
I would spin the ball behind my back while making the steps just to see my family faces while doing it.

CeltsGarlic
03-03-2015, 08:06 AM
I would spin the ball behind my back while making the steps just to see my family faces while doing it.
:lol

Eric Cartman
03-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Don't know who started this thread trends but they make my day :lol

Layup no doubt.

HomieWeMajor
03-03-2015, 08:20 AM
I'd like to know what kind of basketball game has this kind of half time entertainment and where can I buy tickets ?

HomieWeMajor
03-03-2015, 08:22 AM
On topic I'd take the money. Don't think my family could ever forgive me gambling with their lives even for 1 billion.

Dr Hawk
03-03-2015, 08:29 AM
On topic I'd take the money. Don't think my family could ever forgive me gambling with their lives even for 1 billion.

What if your family didn't know about the danger they were in? Would you take the layup?

coin24
03-03-2015, 08:32 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No time for luyups hes running his 3 businesses/ stall on the side of the road and studying for his law degree!!

nathanjizzle
03-03-2015, 09:10 AM
some of you guys acting as if you cant miss a layup. i guarantee you in that high pressure situation, you are missing 1 out of 4.

bagelred
03-03-2015, 09:44 AM
This thread brought to you by the CIA.

Fixed.

3peated
03-03-2015, 09:49 AM
the fck imma miss a layup doe, easy money bruh

Lebron23
03-03-2015, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHXpoufq0SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBZ7G7ULXE

DirkNowitzki41
03-03-2015, 10:16 AM
If you said a jump-shot then I wouldn't have done it, but a lay up? I'll do it

Pushxx
03-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Definitely the layup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rFgr0Tu1c

AirFederer
03-03-2015, 11:17 AM
I'd go for a 360 windmill :lol

Okay maybe not.

senelcoolidge
03-04-2015, 01:58 AM
If this was Austin Rivers, than Doc would be R.I.P.

RRR3
03-04-2015, 02:38 AM
$100.

Even if I didn't suck at basketball, it'd still be my choice. I would never risk the lives of my loved ones. Not for anything.

Also lol at people acting like nobody ever misses layups.

inclinerator
03-04-2015, 04:40 AM
$100 bill to walk away from the opportunity, or you get to take an uncontested layup for a chance to win $1 billion ... BUT your 4 closest of kin (family) and 2 best friends get beheaded by ISIS in front of you if you miss (and you'll be tried/held accountable as the cause of their murder for your greed in an ISIS court of law).

What do you do, do you take that layup? Your family/friends that will be beheaded are in the audience.

What will you do? :confusedshrug:

make it my non immediate family(cousins,uncles, aunts) and ill take the bet 100 out of 100 times

Spurs5Rings2014
03-04-2015, 06:12 AM
Might **** around and pull a Westbrook.

http://www.viralhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Russell-Westbrook-Airball-Layup.gif

Anyone can miss a layup:

And yet, all these dudes in here claiming there's no way they can miss, doe.

iamgine
03-04-2015, 06:18 AM
And yet, all these dudes in here claiming there's no way they can miss, doe.

Different circumstances.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Different circumstances.

You're right. One is

going to feel more pressure shooting for the billion alone than they have felt if you added up all of the pressure they've felt in any scenario in their entire life and put it on them at once

And the other is just going to feel the usual pressure of not missing a lay up in a regular 48 minute NBA game.

:confusedshrug:

#number6ix#
03-04-2015, 07:07 AM
I'm super clutch I'll probably just pull up from 30 feet that's like a layup for me anyway...

SpanishACB
03-04-2015, 07:37 AM
LB23's my dude I've missed layups myself plenty of times he's just the only one I had footage readily available of :lol

Here's Lebron #6 also missing a layup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V059pKeNIrc

anyone at any time can miss a layup

our asian friend is trying some low fingerroll shit plus he's small and probably extremely tired from laying it up twice earlier in the video. A normal heighted dude, holdinh the ball way up his head and making a proper jump gets near enough to be confident not to miss.

and in games it's not pressure, it's usually a player thinking something and trying something else or his legs not fully responding etc...

would we be forced to use the backboard or are we using a more free definition of layup?

Lebron23
03-04-2015, 07:52 AM
our asian friend is trying some low fingerroll shit plus he's small and probably extremely tired from laying it up twice earlier in the video. A normal heighted dude, holdinh the ball way up his head and making a proper jump gets near enough to be confident not to miss.

and in games it's not pressure, it's usually a player thinking something and trying something else or his legs not fully responding etc...

would we be forced to use the backboard or are we using a more free definition of layup?

STFU Adolfo. I'll score 81 points when you try to guard me. and I haven't shown you my mid-range jumper, and bank shot.

http://i58.tinypic.com/qodcsw.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/fus26b.jpg

knicksman
03-04-2015, 08:05 AM
If I were bran, I wouldnt

knicksman
03-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Anybody that doesn't take a layup opportunity is a complete moron. Family will be pissed momentarily, but they'll be glad later. Missing a layup is out of the question.

Bran says hi