PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this is crazy

sweggeh
03-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Guess what these two girls have in common?

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/640000/620x/54f4802c5d762_twins.jpg

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/643000/203643.jpg

They are actually twins. Wtf!

Apparently this has a one in a million chance of happening in mixed race families, when one twin looks fully white and another twin looks proper black.

Dresta
03-03-2015, 09:11 AM
I hope they're both racist to the bone.

JohnnySic
03-03-2015, 09:25 AM
The "black" one clearly looks mixed.

Im Still Ballin
03-03-2015, 09:29 AM
It's a cover-up.

alenleomessi
03-03-2015, 09:48 AM
white girl turned out real ugly

for every blake griffin physical specimen and hot mixed model girl you get 100 other ugly looking creatures.. just keep it in your race god dammit

imdaman99
03-03-2015, 02:02 PM

for every blake griffin physical specimen and hot mixed model girl you get 100 other ugly looking creatures.. just keep it in your race god dammit
WHat the hell are you talking about? Most mixed girls are fine as F. They usually get the best of both mixes :pimp:

This does look like a coverup. I think wife doesn't want to explain to her husband that she was in a 3some with a black and white guy and their sperms combined to have 2 raced twins :eek:

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 02:05 PM
They both look like they are mixed race. The white one doesn't at a glance, but if you look close at her facial features, you can kind of see it.

RoseCity07
03-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Would bang the darker one. White one looked like she would turn out better because she wasn't too ginger looking as a kid. She isn't hideous but not sexy.

Bandito
03-03-2015, 03:01 PM

Blake Griffin ugly as feck. And all latinas are mixed and there are some hot ones too. There is ugly in every race.

Bandito
03-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Would bang the darker one. White one looked like she would turn out better because she wasn't too ginger looking as a kid. She isn't hideous but not sexy.
She would look better with red lipstick and a tan. She isn't ugly. She looks like she has anemia or cancer.

$LakerGold
03-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Those are little kids. Are you kidding me?

@bandito, smfh.

sweggeh
03-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I wanna see someone date one of them, and then slap the other twins ones ass from behind with the timeless excuse "But I thought it was you!". Would be hilarious.

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 04:22 PM

@bandito, smfh.

So they're too young for makeup? The darker one already has lipstick on.

outbreak
03-03-2015, 04:55 PM
There was a crazy documentary I saw years back, can't remember all the facts but a white woman and her white husband gave birth to a black baby, everyone thought she had an affair so she did a paternity test which showed he was the father but she was not the mother, they later on found she had some rare condition that caused her to have 2 sets of genes.

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 05:04 PM
There was a crazy documentary I saw years back, can't remember all the facts but a white woman and her white husband gave birth to a black baby, everyone thought she had an affair so she did a paternity test which showed he was the father but she was not the mother, they later on found she had some rare condition that caused her to have 2 sets of genes.

OR..... He knocked up a white woman and a black woman on the same night. Both women went to labor the same and both babies were admitted into the hospital under the man's last name. The nurses obviously got confused and switched the babies, thus the black baby ended up with the white mom but still had the father's DNA.

sweggeh
03-03-2015, 05:07 PM
As crazy as it sounds, that seems more likely than someone having two sets of dna :wtf:

If thats possible, what is the limit? Can I have 7 sets of dna? Can I fuse with my friend so I have his dna inside me (no homo)?

ace23
03-03-2015, 05:14 PM
??

Never mind. I think I get it now...

SupermanOnSteroids
03-03-2015, 07:16 PM
both got shit for tits genetics

Meticode
03-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Wish I could see them grown up without the makeup to see how similar they look. Kind of hard in those pictures. As kids you can see the similarity. In any case both are beautiful young women.

NumberSix
03-03-2015, 07:26 PM
As crazy as it sounds, that seems more likely than someone having two sets of dna :wtf:

If thats possible, what is the limit? Can I have 7 sets of dna? Can I fuse with my friend so I have his dna inside me (no homo)?
It's not different DNA. It's just the way recessive genes work. 1 sister got the recessive ginger genes, the other didn't.

If 2 parents carry the genes, there's a 25% chance of having a ginger child.

If 1 parent is ginger and the other carries the genes, there is a 50/50 chance of having a ginger child.

Btw, so if anyone is offended by my use of "ginger". I'm just using it for clarity sake so it's easy for people to understand the explanation.

Bandito
03-03-2015, 07:29 PM

@bandito, smfh.
I only saw the pics. They are only little kids? They look like 21ish..,

Bandito
03-03-2015, 07:30 PM
So they're too young for makeup? The darker one already has lipstick on.
I don't know their ages. I didn't read the news about it, I didn't find it interesting at all.

Bandito
03-03-2015, 07:32 PM

Ask LolCats if you want to have a couple of set of dna in your body.

Bandito
03-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Good excuse child molester
Don't make it worse:(

Budadiiii
03-03-2015, 07:42 PM

@bandito, smfh.
Little kids?

Just how old are you man?

warriorfan
03-03-2015, 07:46 PM
they both look they had white and black parents but one just has a lot lighter skin...non identical twins with different skin color

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't know their ages. I didn't read the news about it, I didn't find it interesting at all.

If you aren't sure, always check their IDs.

Patrick Chewing
03-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Would smash with extreme prejudice.

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Would smash with extreme prejudice.

Does that mean you'll only smash the white looking one?