vs. Nets: 18 pts, 2 assists 6-9
vs. Celtics: 25 pts, 6 assists 10-15
vs. Jazz: 8 pts, 3 assists, 2 rebounds 3-12
vs. Bucks: 14 pts, 5 rebounds, 6 assists 4-10
vs. Thunder: 20 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals 7-14
vs. Bobcats: 23 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block 9-16
@ Heat 12 pts, 9 assists, 4 steals, 3 rebounds 5-12

5 good games out of 6 since ASB.

"What a scrub! Will be lucky to even find a team in the NBA next season! Go back to China! Insert Asian symbols you find on google search" :facepalm -

He's a beast. He always plays amazing after the ASB. He will be the 2nd PG off the bench on a contending team (Spurs, Mavericks, Rockets) and lead them to CHIP next season. The haters continue to look ridiculous.

navy
03-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Can the Cavs get him?

HoopDreams247
03-03-2015, 10:31 PM
He'd kill it on the Mavs.

navy
03-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Can the Mavs get him?

GreggPopazit
03-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Better than Kobe did earlier in the year.

CavaliersFTW
03-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Why was he trash before the all star break though

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 10:35 PM
He's been playing well and best of all his TOs are down. He did have a bad one today trying to force it to Wes who had a smaller man on him but other than that his decision making has been great.

Finding the open man, knocking down his shots and just ripping defenses apart down the middle.

He's been playing good defense as well.

Hope he keeps it up. Dude can flat out ball when his confidence is up.

KDthunderup
03-03-2015, 10:36 PM
I think he can be a good 6 man and a great back up PG, just too inconsistent to be a starter

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Why was he trash before the all star break though

New team. Not getting along with BS. Different line ups every day. Got to him mentally.

I think the trade rumors had him nervous too.

gts
03-03-2015, 10:41 PM
I'm glad for him.. sad thing is the guy had the keys to the kingdom given to him by Scott and it took him 50 games into the season to start playing the way we hoped he would at the start of the season.. they guy has really stunk this season

Hope he finds a nice team next year, gets a big fat contract and lives happily ever after.. just don't do it with the Lakers

JimmyMcAdocious
03-03-2015, 10:46 PM
He's a solid player. His fans so want him to be a star and his haters think he's the worst PG in the NBA. Like in most cases, it's somewhere in between. And how could it not be with such parameters?

warriorfan
03-03-2015, 10:50 PM
The Termlinator

Millslapped
03-03-2015, 10:53 PM
No one ****ing cares.

ronnymac
03-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Good for him. Really nice kid. Hopefully he can latch onto a contender next season

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 10:56 PM
No one ****ing cares.

You apparently do.

TheMarkMadsen
03-03-2015, 10:57 PM
makes sense that he's now playing against second units :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 11:02 PM
makes sense that he's now playing against second units :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Had good games against Deron Williams and dropped 25 on the celts with Bradley guarding him. :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Millslapped
03-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Had good games against Deron Williams and dropped 25 on the celts with Bradley guarding him. :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
bradley wasn't guarding him. why do you sit here and post lies? negged.

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 11:11 PM
bradley wasn't guarding him. why do you sit here and post lies? negged.

**** off. Like I give a shit about negs or reps.

He didn't guard him the entire game. But they stuck Bradley on him in the 4th and OT and that's when Lin did most of his damage dishing and scoring.

http://youtu.be/jxcVV_7apuk

RoundMoundOfReb
03-03-2015, 11:12 PM
LMFAO this guy actually watched Jeremy Lin highlights :roll:

Millslapped
03-03-2015, 11:14 PM
**** off. Like I give a shit about negs or reps.

He didn't guard him the entire game. But they stuck Bradley on him in the 4th and OT and that's when Lin did most of his damage dishing and scoring.

http://youtu.be/jxcVV_7apuk
And now you have been reported for trolling. If you want to sit here and troll all day post on RealGM. We don't put up with that shit here. Reported and you will be banned.

KungFuJoe
03-03-2015, 11:15 PM
And now you have been reported for trolling. If you want to sit here and troll all day post on RealGM. We don't put up with that shit here. Reported and you will be banned.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Get a life kid. You take this shit way too seriously.

Hotlantadude81
03-03-2015, 11:18 PM
So Lin starts playing well when the games don't matter and he is surrounded by scrubs? That seems to be the story of his career.

Millslapped
03-03-2015, 11:19 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Get a life kid. You take this shit way too seriously.
Keep digging your grave. ISH isn't a troll haven. We strive for greatness here

tgan3
03-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Hes very polarizing though. He can be the best player on a scrub team or be the scrubbiest player on the scrub team.

Unless he improves his consistency, sixth man at best on any decent team.

Big Cheese
03-03-2015, 11:25 PM
against the nets, jazz, celtics, bucks, thunder (w/o WB and KD) and hornets???

such juggernauts :eek:

STATUTORY
03-03-2015, 11:25 PM
hope they bench his @ss, gonna lose lakers the pick

niko
03-04-2015, 12:12 AM
He's stat stuffing on a bad team that loses every game. I get to watch the Knicks every day, big games that result in losses are not impressive.

ZeN
03-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Ok stats on a bad team player. His season average numbers are there for a reason.

Ass Dan
03-04-2015, 12:34 AM
Lin hate is only exceeded by Lin fan butthurtedness

Eric Cartman
03-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Don't be fooled, Lin is garbage.

Worse is that this scrub is actually winning games with Jordan Clarkson, f*cking up the tank.

Like Jodie Meeks and Nick Young did last year.

Scrubs f*cking up the tank never fails.

coin24
03-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Lin is fkn garbage, please someone take him:oldlol:

Cocaine80s
03-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Dude is stupid

He could literally be the GOAT in chinese basketball league. Nikka could have gold statues all over the great wall.

Instead he settles for below average in the nba

Straight_Ballin
03-04-2015, 01:29 AM
This is so stupid. It's like when Yao Ming played and everyone in china was all over the guys nuts. Who gives a fvck where someone is from you racist mother ******! Just appreciate someone's game for what it is regardless of where they are from and where you are from.

oarabbus
03-04-2015, 03:16 AM
Lin doin work :pimp:

Milbuck
03-04-2015, 03:20 AM
This is so stupid. It's like when Yao Ming played and everyone in china was all over the guys nuts. Who gives a fvck where someone is from you racist mother ******! Just appreciate someone's game for what it is regardless of where they are from and where you are from.
Are you retarded?

How the **** do you not see why Chinese people would be hyped about a Chinese player doing well?

oarabbus
03-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Are you retarded?

How the **** do you not see why Chinese people would be hyped about a Chinese player doing well?

Lmao maybe he should change his name to STraight_Retarded

sammichoffate
03-04-2015, 03:44 AM
This is so stupid. It's like when Yao Ming played and everyone in china was all over the guys nuts. Who gives a fvck where someone is from you racist mother ******! Just appreciate someone's game for what it is regardless of where they are from and where you are from.Um, Yao was a top 3 center in the league when he played. There's no comparison between the two :facepalm

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 05:49 AM
Lin is fkn garbage, please someone take him:oldlol:

You are an idiot.

redhonda76
03-04-2015, 06:35 AM
It doesn't really matter if Lin does well. Bryon Scott will make sure his team will be in top 5 in losing record so they are keep the 2015 draft pick.

"Because the Lakers traded their 2015 first-round pick to the Phoenix Suns (for Steve Nash), which has since been conveyed by the Suns to the Philadelphia 76ers, the Lakers only keep their selection if they get through the draft lottery with a top-five selection."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-lose-nba-draft-20150221-story.html

KobesFinger
03-04-2015, 07:41 AM
5 decent games against some of the worst teams in the league? Stop the presses! He's still a bad defender and is still reliant on the pnr. What do you see in this guys game that makes you think he's elite?

andremiller07
03-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Literally one of the worst things to occur in the NBA was Jeremy Lin.....

nathanjizzle
03-04-2015, 09:28 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/vr3s50.jpg

ImKobe
03-04-2015, 09:46 AM
wow, he's putting up average starting PG numbers on a top 5 worst team in the league

give him the max.

We all saw him get exposed at the beginning of the season, when the team wasn't trying to tank....now there's no pressure at all and someone has to put up the points and opposing teams aren't trying as hard because Lakers can easily just be outscored..

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 03:49 PM
wow, he's putting up average starting PG numbers on a top 5 worst team in the league

give him the max.

We all saw him get exposed at the beginning of the season, when the team wasn't trying to tank....now there's no pressure at all and someone has to put up the points and opposing teams aren't trying as hard because Lakers can easily just be outscored..

You realize Kobe's ballhogging selfishness was the reason for the poor start? Lin has NEVER played well off the ball with ball stoppers.

The reason the team is flowing now is because of BALL MOVEMENT and SPACING. This is not that difficult to understand.

Not to mention Lin his past 3 seasons has always had much better stats AFTER the ASB. The Kobe lovers are looking pathetic.

MiseryCityTexas
03-04-2015, 04:34 PM
vs. Nets: 18 pts, 2 assists 6-9
vs. Celtics: 25 pts, 6 assists 10-15
vs. Jazz: 8 pts, 3 assists, 2 rebounds 3-12
vs. Bucks: 14 pts, 5 rebounds, 6 assists 4-10
vs. Thunder: 20 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals 7-14
vs. Bobcats: 23 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block 9-16

5 good games out of 6 since ASB.

"What a scrub! Will be lucky to even find a team in the NBA next season! Go back to China! Insert Asian symbols you find on google search" :facepalm -

He's a beast. He always plays amazing after the ASB. He will be the 2nd PG off the bench on a contending team (Spurs, Mavericks, Rockets) and lead them to CHIP next season. The haters continue to look ridiculous.

Lin's at his best when the talent around him is inferior. Put him next to Allstars, and he's a ****ing bum.

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Lin's at his best when the talent around him is inferior. Put him next to Allstars, and he's a ****ing bum.

Melo and Kobe are absolutely terrible at making players AROUND them play better (anti LeBron's)

Harden has dramatically improved his game this season, but his 2 seasons with Lin he played zero defense and ball hogged unnecessarily. His game now though would mesh decently with Lin.

Put Lin on a team like the Mavs/Cavs and it's over.

Rooster
03-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Melo and Kobe are absolutely terrible at making players AROUND them play better (anti LeBron's)

Harden has dramatically improved his game this season, but his 2 seasons with Lin he played zero defense and ball hogged unnecessarily. His game now though would mesh decently with Lin.

Most of Kobe's teammates have their best years playing with him. Lin is a decent back up. Nothing more nothing less.

STATUTORY
03-04-2015, 07:41 PM

Kobe made guys like Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic, Jordan Farmar, Brian Cook, Chris Mihm, Odom etc regular rotation players and champions

they all had career years while playing with Kobe an basically dissappeeared after leaving him

but continue with your garbage

sportsfan76
03-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Only a person with OATMEAL in their head doesn't realize that it's easy to play WELL when the team is not expected to do shit.

Excuse me while I go to the toliet, I be back:facepalm

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Just admit it that some of you were wrong!

We had MULTIPLE idiots here saying, "He will be lucky to even get signed to an NBA team next year"

You'll just continue making excuses for his good play.

oarabbus
03-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Great to see the confidence out there. It had disappeared for a good year and a half.

sportsfan76
03-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Just admit it that some of you were wrong!

We had MULTIPLE idiots here saying, "He will be lucky to even get signed to an NBA team next year"

You'll just continue making excuses for his good play.

He is playing on a team with NO EXPECTATIONS:facepalm

Is your first name Mongo?

HOoopCityJones
03-04-2015, 09:51 PM
I too appreciate Lin's ability to pick up his play when the season is all but lost, OP.

sportsfan76
03-04-2015, 09:53 PM
I too appreciate Lin's ability to pick up his play when the season is all but lost, OP.

Isn't easy to BALL when the season is a wrap????????????????????

Shih508
03-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Most of Kobe's teammates have their best years playing with him. Lin is a decent back up. Nothing more nothing less.

More like best year playing under PJax. Kobe does nothing to help his teammates

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 10:37 PM

Once again, EVERY SEASON since he was with the Rockets he has IMPROVED HIS GAME SIGNIFICANTLY AFTER THE ALL STAR BREAK.Did the same thing the last 2 years as well.

And yeah it is great he picked up his game. He is in a contract year.

And if he takes the Lakers out of that top 5 lottery pick, all the better. :pimp:

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 11:31 PM

"Lin's the worst PG in the league! Complete trash!" :facepalm :facepalm

oarabbus
03-04-2015, 11:35 PM

"Lin's the worst PG in the league! Complete trash!" :facepalm :facepalm

Give it up man, they'll just move the goalposts. Before he was too shitty to play in the league, now it's easy to play well on a shitty team :rolleyes: (as if the lakers were good pre all star break :oldlol: )

Kidbasketball20
03-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Give it up man, they'll just move the goalposts. Before he was too shitty to play in the league, now it's easy to play well on a shitty team :rolleyes: (as if the lakers were good pre all star break :oldlol: )

Haters Excuses:
turnovers
can only go right
not a great perimeter shooter
not a great defender

He's been playing amazing defense and cut down on his turnovers. The fact that he reached high assist numbers with this terrible offensive team shows how amazing Lin is.

They doubled him at the end of the game.

KungFuJoe
03-05-2015, 12:42 AM
If it's so easy to play on a shitty team why are there shitty teams?

Don't hurt your brain trying to think about that.

Beastmode88
03-05-2015, 12:48 AM
What's his turnover to assist ratio? :lol :lol

KungFuJoe
03-05-2015, 12:56 AM
What's his turnover to assist ratio? :lol :lol

Since the all star game, which this thread is about, 40 assists to 6 TOs. You do the math.

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 01:02 AM
Oh my god, none of that shit matters. When he started doing this crap AFTER our Team was well out of contention. Zero expectation so now you wanna ball? Get the fucc outta here with that shit.

Lakers were counting on him to be the starter as soon as Nash was confirmed out for good and this Ni99a Lin was playing like hot garbage. One or two good games in between doesn't change that. He was playing like a Rookie.

You bastards want a half season Warrior? Be my guest you can have him. I bet Knicks and Rocket fans feel the same. He's doo doo water my ni99a, real talk.

Kidbasketball20
03-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Oh my god, none of that shit matters. When he started doing this crap AFTER our Team was well out of contention. Zero expectation so now you wanna ball? Get the fucc outta here with that shit.

Lakers were counting on him to be the starter as soon as Nash was confirmed out for good and this Ni99a Lin was playing like hot garbage. One or two good games in between doesn't change that. He was playing like a Rookie.

You bastards want a half season Warrior? Be my guest you can have him. I bet Knicks and Rocket fans feel the same. He's doo doo water my ni99a, real talk.

During training camp, Lin barely got any play with the 1st lineup.

Because Kobe did not practice a lot, Lin barely got time to mesh with him.

Out of his prime Kobe is a similar player to Melo or Harden from 2 seasons ago.

The team that figures out how to utilize him (something Scott is FINALLY doing) will end up adding a major game changer to the team.

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 02:41 AM
During training camp, Lin barely got any play with the 1st lineup.

Because Kobe did not practice a lot, Lin barely got time to mesh with him.

Out of his prime Kobe is a similar player to Melo or Harden from 2 seasons ago.

The team that figures out how to utilize him (something Scott is FINALLY doing) will end up adding a major game changer to the team.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33200000/Frankly-my-dear-I-don-t-give-a-damn-scarlett-ohara-and-rhett-butler-33250373-500-200.gif

oarabbus
03-05-2015, 03:07 AM

Oh so Lin is solely the reason y'all are 16-44? I don't see you talking shit on any other lakers :lol

Badazzwriter
03-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Can the Mavs get him?
**** you

AirTupac
03-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Lin is such a mental midget

Badazzwriter
03-05-2015, 03:34 AM
Lin is such a mental midget
mental midget from harvard :oldlol: :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 03:38 AM
Oh so Lin is solely the reason y'all are 16-44? I don't see you talking shit on any other lakers :lol

The entire Team was trash. 36 yr old Kobe was our best player and thats bad. But I'm not gonna pretend like Lin's soft ass play didn't cost us a lot of games just because you guys see potential every now and then. **** that.

You guys don't even ****ing realize how frustrating it is as a Laker fan to see you Lin fans sit there and act like we're the ones trippin. I watch every Laker game damn near, I know what he was doing before and I know what he's been doing lately. Not impressed.

Lin is a serviceable back up. But he's not the player you all are trying to make him out to be.

Cocaine80s
03-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Jeremy Lin is a top 5 point guard

You are a ****ing racist if you dont agree

oarabbus
03-05-2015, 03:53 AM
The entire Team was trash. 36 yr old Kobe was our best player and thats bad. But I'm not gonna pretend like Lin's soft ass play didn't cost us a lot of games just because you guys see potential every now and then. **** that.

You guys don't even ****ing realize how frustrating it is as a Laker fan to see you Lin fans sit there and act like we're the ones trippin. I watch every Laker game damn near, I know what he was doing before and I know what he's been doing lately. Not impressed.

Lin is a serviceable back up. But he's not the player you all are trying to make him out to be.
Whoa now I'm not calling him an all star. I think he's more than a serviceable backup, I think he's a GOOD backup, and could be 6MOY if the stars align. I think he could peak as a decent to good starting PG but I won't argue with someone who says he's not a starter, he hasn't showed yet that he is. I know the consistency hasn't been there.

But people range from saying he shouldn't be in the league to not giving him any credit when he plays well. He's been playing more than just "good" he's been playing great since the ASB.

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 03:54 AM
Funniest part is the Lin heads don't even realize B. Scott gave this kid the green light to run the offense, even when Kobe was there. Every Laker fan knows it. The dude just fuccin choked and lost his spot to Ronnie Price of all people.

MiseryCityTexas
03-05-2015, 03:57 AM

Some dumbass on here was defending Jeremy Lin hardcore when he played for the Lakers right after he had a zero point game when he was a starting. :biggums: :facepalm Those are Anthony Carter type numbers, and this clown was still talking about how great Jeremy Lin was. :biggums:

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 03:57 AM
Whoa now I'm not calling him an all star. I think he's more than a serviceable backup, I think he's a GOOD backup, and could be 6MOY if the stars align. I think he could peak as a decent to good starting PG but I won't argue with someone who says he's not a starter, he hasn't showed yet that he is. I know the consistency hasn't been there.

But people range from saying he shouldn't be in the league to not giving him any credit when he plays well. He's been playing more than just "good" he's been playing great since the ASB.

Well , just for your info the ni99a you're in here cosigning with thinks he's a Top 5 player in this league. So who you choose to surround yourself with will send the wrong message.

You think he's good, that's great, I think he's decent. This play of his wont last, especially when real stakes are involved. He thinks too much, gets trapped while running the offense, is lost without the PnR. A lot of holes in his game and once he goes to any fan's Team, they'll get to see it first hand.

MiseryCityTexas
03-05-2015, 03:59 AM
Funniest part is the Lin heads don't even realize B. Scott gave this kid the green light to run the offense, even when Kobe was there. Every Laker fan knows it. The dude just fuccin choked and lost his spot to Ronnie Price of all people.

Ronnie Price wouldn't even be in the league right now if it weren't for Byron Scott.:oldlol:

oarabbus
03-05-2015, 04:03 AM
Well , just for your info the ni99a you're in here cosigning with thinks he's a Top 5 player in this league. So who you choose to surround yourself with will send the wrong message.

You think he's good, that's great, I think he's decent. This play of his wont last, especially when real stakes are involved. He thinks too much, gets trapped while running the offense, is lost without the PnR. A lot of holes in his game and once he goes to any fan's Team, they'll get to see it first hand.

Alright, fair enough. I definitely do not agree with OPs assessment that Lin is anything like a top 5 PG much less player. I won't argue if someone calls him mediocre/average or decent.

KungFuJoe
03-05-2015, 04:27 AM
Alright, fair enough. I definitely do not agree with OPs assessment that Lin is anything like a top 5 PG much less player. I won't argue if someone calls him mediocre/average or decent.

Don't bother trying to reason with these fools. Most of them are socially awkward idiots who purposely hear what they want to hear just to have something to argue about.

Just like they keep harping about the legions of Lin fans running rampant through ISH proclaiming that Lin > MJ. There's just three Lin fans on this entire site. Kidbasketball, myself and you. I think he's a good player but he's a great story. First Asian to play a guard position AND make some noise. Diversity is always a good thing. NBA fans should be supporting the dude, especially since he's a nice ****ing guy.

But whatever. The fact is people care about Lin. He's polarizing. The haters say they don't care but the fact remains.......

Rent. Free.

HOoopCityJones
03-05-2015, 04:33 AM
Don't bother trying to reason with these fools. Most of them are socially awkward idiots who purposely hear what they want to hear just to have something to argue about.

Just like they keep harping about the legions of Lin fans running rampant through ISH proclaiming that Lin > MJ. There's just three Lin fans on this entire site. Kidbasketball, myself and you. I think he's a good player but he's a great story. First Asian to play a guard position AND make some noise. Diversity is always a good thing. NBA fans should be supporting the dude, especially since he's a nice ****ing guy.

But whatever. The fact is people care about Lin. He's polarizing. The haters say they don't care but the fact remains.......

Rent. Free.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Boo-hoo-Cry-about-it-pity-sad-sob-story-song-violin-who-cares-GIF.gif

Kidbasketball20
03-05-2015, 06:29 PM

Does this thread mention anything about him being a top 5 player in the league? I might have made threads in the past (and it was probably top 5 PG Potential), but nothing recently saying anything like that.

Stop putting words in my mouth, especially when your info is inaccurate you ****

Kidbasketball20
03-05-2015, 06:31 PM

Either you don't know basketball or YOU'RE LYING.

Lin didn't get ANY pick n rolls starting earlier in the season and once again did not get practice time with the 1's during training camp AT ALL.

But keep convincing yourself how Lin is the main reason they are one of the worst teams in the league. Either be delusional or just keep blatantly lying like you have been you liar.

Lebron23
03-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Just bought a Jeremy Lin and Jordan Clarkson jerseys. We need good Asian players in the NBA.

Asians = Good for business.

KobesFinger
03-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Just bought a Jeremy Lin and Jordan Clarkson jerseys. We need good Asian players in the NBA.

What?

Lebron23
03-05-2015, 09:53 PM
What?

Filipino American. Her mom is Pinay.

http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDwQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abs-cbnnews.com%2Fsports%2F06%2F27%2F14%2Fnew-nba-draft-pick-clarkson-proud-his-filipino-roots&ei=6wj5VNT9ONjt8gWEo4GwCg&usg=AFQjCNHYmYDldE3gGOePjileSkvh1axgLA&bvm=bv.87611401,d.dGc

DavisWarriorsFan
03-05-2015, 10:19 PM

http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDwQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abs-cbnnews.com%2Fsports%2F06%2F27%2F14%2Fnew-nba-draft-pick-clarkson-proud-his-filipino-roots&ei=6wj5VNT9ONjt8gWEo4GwCg&usg=AFQjCNHYmYDldE3gGOePjileSkvh1axgLA&bvm=bv.87611401,d.dGc
Lakers should sign Peyton Siva to bring more of that Asian and Pacific Islander flavor.

ZeN
03-05-2015, 11:12 PM

You get a pass since you Philippine nation..

I dont like Lin but im on Clarkson bandwagon tho, he got mad confidence in his game hopefully it proves fruitful.

ZeN
03-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Lin Sucks.

gts
03-06-2015, 10:58 PM
You get a pass since you Philippine nation..

I dont like Lin but im on Clarkson bandwagon tho, he got mad confidence in his game hopefully it proves fruitful.

he's playing well tonight

Prime_Shaq
03-06-2015, 11:07 PM

Putang ina bobo

ZeN
03-06-2015, 11:08 PM
he's playing well tonight
I like his efficiency, scoring a high percentage but getting I'm some passing as well. I hope the Lakers keep developing and encouraging his game. He has a lot potential with that quickness he has.

Cali Syndicate
03-06-2015, 11:12 PM

You should get a Raymond Townsend jersey. I'm sure one of your cousins could probably even custom make it, doubt they have any in production.

gts
03-06-2015, 11:25 PM
I like his efficiency, scoring a high percentage but getting I'm some passing as well. I hope the Lakers keep developing and encouraging his game. He has a lot potential with that quickness he has.

Yeah I like him a bunch.. For a rookie he's doing great, he's grown into his role as the starter, shows poise.. still makes dumb mistakes but still.. he's only going to get better he has no real glaring flaws other than inexperience

not saying he's the next Westbrook but he's going to be fine