03-04-2015, 10:33 AM
This is a first.

He's gonna get banned.

Knicks101
03-04-2015, 10:37 AM
You make a lot of Knicks threads.

coin24
03-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Why do you make so many knick threads? Also why are you so in love with bustnani?:confusedshrug:

clipps
03-04-2015, 10:40 AM
I knew he was a douche.

Kblaze8855
03-04-2015, 10:41 AM
What do you know.....I came online for the express purpose of banning you for all these topics at once...

Messages were sent....

Ok let me...figure this out...

atljonesbro
03-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Breaking

Giaodollo
03-04-2015, 10:43 AM
What do you know.....I came online for the express purpose of banning you for all these topics at once...

Messages were sent....

1 month ban anything else is unacceptable.

bagelred
03-04-2015, 10:43 AM
I knew he was a douche.

me too!

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 10:45 AM

Messages were sent....

Kblaze JameerTheFear is using an alternative account called Millslapped

Are we allowed multiple accounts?

Real Men Wear Green
03-04-2015, 10:57 AM
I mistakenly banned hawkfan, thinking he was spamming. So, I am actually finding myself apologizing to hawkfan. Hawkfan, sorry for my mistake. Hopefully Jeff comes along and fixes the situation.

Kblaze8855
03-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Kblaze JameerTheFear is using an alternative account called Millslapped

Are we allowed multiple accounts?

You think we didnt notice your rampant pointless snitching?

I dont give a shit who or what milslapped is. Im not investigating...im not interested. Report some real...violation. I'll look into it. His primary account wasnt even banned for anything. He asked for it to be banned...for reasons I dont know or care about. But these days....you ask...you get banned. I suppose its to discourage pointless topics on the subject that used to just result in a deleted topic. Anyway...I dont care. Maybe someone does...it isnt me.

As for this:

1 month ban anything else is unacceptable.

Nah im not gonna be doing that. Though seconds ago someone else did ban him for a much shorter time.

Its spamming but its not something I expect bagelred to do again...so a month is a bit much.

I guess he could find someone else who makes dozens of similar topics to hate on ____ and call attention to it...but im just gonna ask that he doesnt.

Should he feel a need he can do so with 40 links to said topics....in one topic. At least if you can find a way to shoehorn it into a basketball related discussion. You are perfectly within the lines to point out that someone is an obsessive jackass....and provide evidence. Just avoid doing it by bumping 40+ topics at once.

Hawkfan is a dick..and a legit spammer with all the "breaking" and Hawks win ____ games update topics..and my thinking that is why I was just gonna ban him for making all the topics before I saw he didnt do them all at once.

Instead let me try this....

Hawkfan...next time you make an utterly pointless spamming topic on breaking news or a useless win total update ill ban you for a day.

Then 2.

Then 3.

Then 7.

Then 14.

Then a month.

Then 6 months.

Then forever.

However.....counter resets in the playoffs.

Hawks in the playoffs kicking ass....do(within reason) what you want.

Before that...act normal. Plenty of passionate fans manage not to annoy 200 people a week.

Bagel...hes a dick. We get it.

But...not like this.

Everyone just act...like normal adults...no(additional) bans. No nothing.

Im going to make breakfast and drink a way too early in the morning beer.

Kblaze8855
03-04-2015, 11:01 AM
I mistakenly banned hawkfan, thinking he was spamming. So, I am actually finding myself apologizing to hawkfan. Hawkfan, sorry for my mistake. Hopefully Jeff comes along and fixes the situation.

Yea it will be fixed....and hopefully everyone just pretends to be normal for a while.

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Could I get some examples of good snitch-work?

What sort of crimes should I be looking for?

Kblaze8855
03-04-2015, 11:08 AM
We already know most everything. Have you any idea how many alts you can discover when you can see deleted posts? People delete a post and repost it under a different name fairly often. Not like...every day...but often enough. We know who the ***** are...who hate mods....who does just about everything. Hell we know about the "secret thread in a secret place".

Clearly we dont give a shit. Or at least I dont.

If its clearly questionable then report it Inspector Gadget. Otherwise....stop hating and get money.

Alamо
03-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Get shit on Im still Ballin :oldlol:

STATUTORY
03-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Hawkfan...next time you make an utterly pointless spamming topic on breaking news or a useless win total update ill ban you for a day.

Then 2.

Then 3.

Then 7.

Then 14.

Then a month.

Then 6 months.

Then forever.

Before that...act normal. Plenty of passionate fans manage not to annoy 200 people a week.

such power, such authority

got a hardon just from reading it

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 11:19 AM
how many times can I get insulted by the same group of posters before action is dealt?

Kblaze8855
03-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Quite a few more it seems.

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Sigh...

Keep your PM's tab open. I'm hot on the prowl, ready to report a crime at any minute

Have a good one.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Quite a few more it seems.
[ ]Rekt
[ ] Not Rekt
[X]Tyrannosaurus REKT

Eric Cartman
03-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Hawksfan got rekt :lol

ImKobe
03-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Sigh...

Keep your PM's tab open. I'm hot on the prowl, ready to report a crime at any minute

Have a good one.

snitches get stitches

you're gonna have a hard time here, fish.

NugzFan
03-04-2015, 12:46 PM
You think we didnt notice your rampant pointless snitching?

I dont give a shit who or what milslapped is. Im not investigating...im not interested. Report some real...violation. I'll look into it. His primary account wasnt even banned for anything. He asked for it to be banned...for reasons I dont know or care about. But these days....you ask...you get banned. I suppose its to discourage pointless topics on the subject that used to just result in a deleted topic. Anyway...I dont care. Maybe someone does...it isnt me.

As for this:

Nah im not gonna be doing that. Though seconds ago someone else did ban him for a much shorter time.

Its spamming but its not something I expect bagelred to do again...so a month is a bit much.

I guess he could find someone else who makes dozens of similar topics to hate on ____ and call attention to it...but im just gonna ask that he doesnt.

Should he feel a need he can do so with 40 links to said topics....in one topic. At least if you can find a way to shoehorn it into a basketball related discussion. You are perfectly within the lines to point out that someone is an obsessive jackass....and provide evidence. Just avoid doing it by bumping 40+ topics at once.

Hawkfan is a dick..and a legit spammer with all the "breaking" and Hawks win ____ games update topics..and my thinking that is why I was just gonna ban him for making all the topics before I saw he didnt do them all at once.

Instead let me try this....

Then 2.

Then 3.

Then 7.

Then 14.

Then a month.

Then 6 months.

Then forever.

Bagel...hes a dick. We get it.

But...not like this.

Everyone just act...like normal adults...no(additional) bans. No nothing.

Im going to make breakfast and drink a way too early in the morning beer.

:applause:

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 12:46 PM
I've been here for over a year now you idiot

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 12:57 PM
damn it only took you a year to get 5k posts and a huge red bar? You must be aggressively stupid

Done_And_Done
03-04-2015, 12:59 PM
He's trying to torture us with your nonsensical drivel

IncarceratedBob
03-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Lol

ImKobe
03-04-2015, 01:00 PM

I'll see you in the showers, fish.

gts
03-04-2015, 01:01 PM
You have to admit there's a certain poetic justice in Hawkfan being banned for Bagels trolling

Done_And_Done
03-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Sigh...

Have a good one.

This guy lolol :lol

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 01:06 PM
damn it only took you a year to get 5k posts and a huge red bar? You must be aggressively stupid
wtf why are you hating on me i don't even know you

you don't even know me

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 01:09 PM
wtf why are you hating on me i don't even know you

you don't even know me

because I read the things you write...

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 01:12 PM
i've posted some of the better threads on this forum
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369759

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 01:14 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369468

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 01:15 PM
i've posted some of the better threads on this forum
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369759

you quote yourself and keep posting that bs KG .gif
you whine when you get hated on

just because you hate 3ball doesn't mean I'll like you

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 01:17 PM
whatever

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 01:23 PM
whatever
http://i.imgur.com/QegcOvb.gif

atljonesbro
03-04-2015, 02:21 PM
#FreeHawkfan

beastee
03-04-2015, 02:50 PM
I opened up my browser this morning and saw 18 Knicks threads. I had to check my pants...and yep morning wood... I really was awake and this was not some sick nightmare. :banghead:

ILLsmak
03-04-2015, 05:48 PM
damn hawkfan and bagel got banned. I wonder who wins in a comedy battle between hawkfan and bagel.

For me, I like hawkfan cuz he is being such a dickwad now that the hawks are good. That whole salt factory shit. He must be living it up. It's like binging on coke tho cuz he's gonna crash hard when they hawks get killed in the playoffs and everyone is like sonnnnn.

That salt factory shit is legit funny, tho. And that gif. If only to imply that anyone is salty about the hawks.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBICj64ak0k

-Smak

Mirzas
03-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Okay this made me chuckle. :oldlol:

smoovegittar
03-04-2015, 06:14 PM
ISH - where basketball comes in a close second... :oldlol:

niko
03-04-2015, 07:35 PM
I don't mind when Hawkfan makes HAWKS topics. He makes 1,000 Knicks topics though. And they're all trolling, they start arguments, it goes on and on. Doesn't make any sense. The best season his team arguably ever had possible and he posts Knicks threads all day all the time.

Real14
03-04-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't mind when Hawkfan makes HAWKS topics. He makes 1,000 Knicks topics though. And they're all trolling, they start arguments, it goes on and on. Doesn't make any sense. The best season his team arguably ever had possible and he posts Knicks threads all day all the time.
I agree. He shouldn't be so salty about a lottery team:facepalm

hawkfan
03-06-2015, 06:49 PM
This is a first.

He's gonna get banned.

The ban is lifted.

:roll:

hawkfan
03-06-2015, 07:23 PM

No problem.

:lol